Search the Boards

Search Results for "Barud" - 5 Messages

per page

Polish Families of Tucker County Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by Stan Vingle

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Tucker

...Virginia. I would especially appreciate hearing from anyone knowing about the Wegrzyn, Grzybala, Kilar, Barud, Dering, Lorenc, Sznajder, Jarosz, Uchic, Sydlo, Sieniawski, Platek, Drwal, Rolniak, Jurczak, B...

Odrzykon, Miejsce Piastowe, Targowiska, Rogi, Lezany Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by Stan Vingle

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

...Virginia. I would especially appreciate hearing from anyone knowing about the Wegrzyn, Grzybala, Kilar, Barud, Dering, Lorenc, Sznajder, Jarosz, Uchic, Sydlo, Sieniawski, Platek, Drwal, Rolniak, Jurczak, B...

surname Barud from Iwonicz area Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by Edward J. Barud

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

I would appreciate any information about any Baruds that might have come from the Iwonicz area in southeastern Poland. My grandparents came from there to the u s in about 1903 or so. They settled in t...

surname Pasciak Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  @@rfchrobak@a...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

...Pasciak My grandfather was Valenty and came to Canada in 1906 from Galicia. He was married to Katarzyna Barud and they had 4 children by the names of mary, Caroline, Bernard and Peter. If you feel that t...

Polish Families of Marion County Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by Stan Vingle

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...families who settled in Marion County. Am particularly interested in the Vingle (Wegrzyn), Kilar, Rolniak, Barud, Sznajder (Snyder) Jarosz (Yarish), Uchic, Platek, Wozniak, Szypko (Shipco), Sieniawski (She...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions