Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Thomas Carstensen" - 57 Messages

per page

Olsen graveyard located, obituary? Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by Helene Munch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clinton

To Richard Carstensen Thank you so much. I am sure of having found Jens Sigfrid and his wife Helene and two of their childrens place of rest (Anna and Peter). They are buried in Springdale cemtery, in Clinton...

Understanding the Names Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Karin Herd

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

...to 1800. One of my ancestors is Carsten Petersen (whom married Cresde Federssen). His son was Peter Carstensen (father's first name became a variation of the last name). Peter Carstensen's son with Catharina P...

Christina Margaret CARSTENSEN LORENZEN 1836-1924 Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  Steven_Stodol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Tama

Mrs. Christina Lorenzen Christina Margaret Lorenzen, nee Carstensen, was born in Schuby, Schleswig, Germany, on December 23, 1836, and died in the home of her son, Thomas Lorenzen, in Traer, Monday afternoon, May 19...

Peter LORENZEN 1869-1923 Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  Steven_Stodol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Tama

...youngest is thirteen. Besides the aged mother in Traer, Mr. Lorenzen is survived by three brothers - Thomas, Traer; John, Toledo; and Henry, St. ...

Obit lookup if possible Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  olecarstensen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

I believe this could be a hard one. I looking for an obit for one of my ancestors Thomas Hvalsoe Carstensen who died in Jacksonville FL 1942 (so I have been informed from some nice people at this webpage), and this i...

Re: US Federal Census Records 1920 & 1930 Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  Joyce Cubley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

IN 1930 CENSUS FOR DUVAL COUNTY, JACKSONVILLE FL THOMAS H. CARSTENSEN FROM DENMARK 55 YEARS OLD (IMMIGRATED TO THE USA IN 1903) IS SHOWN AS A CARPENTER AND BOARDING AT 1933 SWIFT STREET. HE IS LIVING WITH A CHRISTEN...

US Federal Census Records 1920 & 1930 Posted on: 13 Jan 2006, by  olecarstensen

Anybody with access to US Census Records whot could look up for Thomas H Carstensen Born in Denmark 1875 but moved to Jacksonville FL around 1900 I guess (no living members of the Carstensen family knows anymore). I have found...

Re: Thomas Hvalsoe Carstensen born at the island Venoe in Denmark 27th March 1875 Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  Joyce Cubley

IN 1930 CENSUS FOR DUVAL COUNTY, JACKSONVILLE FL THOMAS H. CARSTENSEN FROM DENMARK 55 YEARS OLD (IMMIGRATED TO THE USA IN 1903) IS SHOWN AS A CARPENTER AND BOARDING AT 1933 SWIFT STREET. HE IS LIVING WITH A LAWRENCE...

Thomas Hvalsoe Carstensen born at the island Venoe in Denmark 27th March 1875 Posted on: 16 Nov 2005, by  olecarstensen

I have found his name at Duval County Florida 1917-18 Civilian Draft Registration (Surname Carstensen), but I have not been able to find anything about him from Danish Emigration lists or US Immigration lists, ...

Thomas Lorenzen Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Terry Lorenzen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Thomas Lorenzen died nov. 22, 1826 at Breklum. He was 40 yrs old. Married to Catherina Maria Danialsen, from which marriage the following children and the chilren's children 1.Lorenz Danialsen in Struckum m...

per page