Search the Boards

Search Results for "Slaski" - 16 Messages

per page

DETTLING, Frank, Obituary Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by  LTrifonoff877...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

...death by his wife, Rose, and son, Frankie, he is survived by children and spouses, Linda and Kenneth SLASKI of Canton, David and Mary Lee DETTLING of Suffield Township, James and Marie DETTLING of Akron; si...

Vincent Wilkowski Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by James Geibel

Surnames > Wilkowski

...my great grandfather, Vincent Wilkowski, who was born in Poland, Married my Great Grandmother (Adolfa Slaski) in Poland, Lost an arm in a farming accident, emigrated to the US with my G-GM, moved back to Po...

Re: Krzeszewski Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  Sinchok

Surnames > Krzeszewski

My great grandmother is Agnes Krzeszewski, daughter of Joseph Krzeszewski of Port Austin, Michigan. Agnes was one of 12 children that I know of. She married John Budzenski/Bugenske. I'd love to comp...

Re: Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 19 Apr 2004, by  Georgia_Estes

Surnames > Slaski

There is a board for Florida, Montgomery Co, New York that has a Lisa Slaski whose name is at the bottom of the page. Perhaps she is a Slaski researcher??? Also a M. Magill. I have tried to contact them about a...

Re: Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  MaroonedinNJ

Surnames > Slaski

My grandfather and grandmother lived at 128 manning Ave. in Jersey city, my father also lived there at one point too. Do you have other info on your Great Grandparents who lived there? If you email m...

Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  Guinelancelot

Surnames > Slaski

I am looking for my Slaski family roots, My Grandparents and parents used to live in Jersey City before 1961, on Manning Ave. and Grand Street. Edward Slaski, a.k.a Bronislaw Slaski (my grandfather), used to be an el...

Re: Maciez Slaski Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by Steve Sloskey

Surnames > Slaski

Michal: Thank you for responding to my inquiry about Maciez Slaski. The information you supplied is a bit confusing. Some of the names you supplied fit the data that I have but others do not. Julius Slaski w...

Maciez Slaski Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  sfsloskey

Surnames > Slaski

My name is Stephan Sloskey. Maciez Slaski is my GG Grandfather. I am the GGrandson of Julius Slaski and the Grandson of Stephen Alexander Slaski Sloskey. Maciez Slaski was married twice. I am a descendant from the first m...

Re: Slaski Family in MD Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by Stephan Sloskey

Surnames > Slaski

...Thelma and they live in Dundalk, MD. Your Aunt should have a copy of the family information on the "Slaski" family. If you can not contact her please let me know and I will see what I can do. A...

Re: Slaski Family in MD Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  @@chrishuk@ao...

Surnames > Slaski

Maciej Slaski was married twice, his first wife was Joanna Mossakowska and when she died he married Francieszka Chodokowska. The Slaski family originally came from Slasy Leszcze in the parish of Zielona and then...

per page