Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Slaski" - 17 Messages

per page

Re: Hello Fellow Slaski's Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  sfsloskey

Surnames > Slaski

Hi Anita, My name is Stephan Sloskey and I am a descendant of Matthew (Maciej) Slaski. To know if we are related can you give me the names of your grandparents or even your great grandparents. You can ...

Re: Slaski Family in MD Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  @@chrishuk@ao...

Surnames > Slaski

Maciej Slaski was married twice, his first wife was Joanna Mossakowska and when she died he married Francieszka Chodokowska. The Slaski family originally came from Slasy Leszcze in the parish of Zielona and then...

Re: Slaski Family in MD Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by Stephan Sloskey

Surnames > Slaski

...Thelma and they live in Dundalk, MD. Your Aunt should have a copy of the family information on the "Slaski" family. If you can not contact her please let me know and I will see what I can do. A...

Maciez Slaski Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  sfsloskey

Surnames > Slaski

My name is Stephan Sloskey. Maciez Slaski is my GG Grandfather. I am the GGrandson of Julius Slaski and the Grandson of Stephen Alexander Slaski Sloskey. Maciez Slaski was married twice. I am a descendant from the first m...

Re: Maciez Slaski Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by Steve Sloskey

Surnames > Slaski

Michal: Thank you for responding to my inquiry about Maciez Slaski. The information you supplied is a bit confusing. Some of the names you supplied fit the data that I have but others do not. Julius Slaski w...

Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  Guinelancelot

Surnames > Slaski

I am looking for my Slaski family roots, My Grandparents and parents used to live in Jersey City before 1961, on Manning Ave. and Grand Street. Edward Slaski, a.k.a Bronislaw Slaski (my grandfather), used to be an el...

Re: Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  MaroonedinNJ

Surnames > Slaski

My grandfather and grandmother lived at 128 manning Ave. in Jersey city, my father also lived there at one point too. Do you have other info on your Great Grandparents who lived there? If you email m...

Re: Slaski's in NJ Posted on: 19 Apr 2004, by  Georgia_Estes

Surnames > Slaski

There is a board for Florida, Montgomery Co, New York that has a Lisa Slaski whose name is at the bottom of the page. Perhaps she is a Slaski researcher??? Also a M. Magill. I have tried to contact them about a...

Re: Brennan's 1925/6 Long Island N.Y. Posted on: 11 Aug 2007, by  Thunderlovera...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Hi, I had noticed that you had posted looking for Slaski in Jersey City, NJ and also Hanley in NJ and Brennan of either NY or NJ. I am related to all of these names. The names I have are: Slaski, Brennan, Hanley...

Obit Lookup, Please - Chester Slaski (Slaske) Posted on: 27 Nov 2008, by  Shawn_Kathlee...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I am looking for an obit or any further info on Chester Slaski (or Slaske, Slasko, I've seen it spelled differently in diff. records). What I have: Slaske, Chester SSN: 325-07-5206 Born: 10/6/1900 Died: 10/...

per page