Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sue Stilley" - 21 Messages

per page

Stilley/Batts Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Sue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Williamson

...your bible record posted and I think what I'd like to find out is: details on the death of: John J. Stilley - died, 10 March 1861, son of Henry L. Stilley. Specifically, I need place and cause of death and any s...

Stilley Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Sue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Williamson

I'm looking for details on the death of: John J. Stilley - died, 10 March 1861, son of Henry L. Stilley. Specifically, I need place and cause of death and any supporting information.

Re: Stilley/Batts Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by Sue

Yes, I have very limited knowledge of the incindent between Ben Batts and Stilley. There just doesn't seem to be much substantianing information and I don't know what happened to Ben after that, if indeed i...

Obituary, Patty Sue Plummer Bennett Wooten White Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  @@rlcollins@y...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

YADKINVILLE - Mrs. Patty Sue Wooten White, 71, of Friendly Road passed away Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2004, at Forsyth Medical Center. She was born Jan. 7, 1933, in Stokes County to Will and Mary Ann Hill Plumme...

Re: tittle Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  acctax

Surnames > Tittle

...Hal Gresham 3 Roger Kimberly Shelton +Bonnie Sue Brock 3 Baxter Timothy Shelton

Re: Stilley western PA Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by Sue Fitzgerald

Surnames > Stilley

...is...there's an American Indian connection through Appie. Is this the same story I've read about Rachel Stilley being kidnapped by Indians where her husband was killed or is it the story about the 2 small Stilley ...

Re: Stilley western PA Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by Lynn Gemeinhart

Surnames > Stilley

Sue, I may have the connection that you are seeking. I have a William Stilley who married a Melissa, last name unknown. They had atleast five children. One of which is named Margaret. William is a son of Jer...

Stilley western PA Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by sue fitzgerald

Surnames > Stilley

Bill, You seem very knowledge on Stilleys in western PA. I am looking for info on Appelonia Stilley b Gill Hall 1862; d Elrama 1943. Her parents were William and Melissa Ann Wilson Stilley. She may have had a si...

Kinchen Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by Sue Gates Habenicht

Surnames > Kinchen

nancy was suppose to be from Mississippi I think it was around Lawrence County, tell her to ask Iris Stilley if she has anything on them. Tell her I need to talk to her about Earl's family. Sue

Patty Sue Wooten White Obit Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

YADKINVILLE - Mrs. Patty Sue Wooten White, 71, of Friendly Road passed away Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2004, at Forsyth Medical Center. She was born Jan. 7, 1933, in Stokes County to Will and Mary Ann Hill Plum...

per page