Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sue Stilley" - 21 Messages

per page

Ipock's in Craven Cnty., NC Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  SuePittman34

Surnames > Ipock

...Manning, Dails, Mills, Lewis, and Harris lines. Hope the following descendant report helps someone. Sue Dail Pittman Nashville, TN Descendants of Arthur Ipock Generation No. 1 1. ARTHUR1 IPOCK was...

Wilson western PA Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by Sue Fitzgerald

Surnames > Wilson

Looking for information on Melissa Ann Wilson b 1820s. Married William Stilley of Gill Hall (Pittsburgh area). Had 5 children including Appelonina, Margaret, Jeremiah, John and Francis. Sue

Mickey and Kennedy families of SWPA Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  rk2001

Surnames > Mickey

...Freeport, Armstrong Co, PA. His wife was Margaret Mickey according to the bio of Thomas Jones who married Sue Kennedy thier daughter. They had five additional children according to the obituary of thier...

Re: Alonzo or Billy Farr Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by Peggy Stilley Morgan

Surnames > Farr

Hi Sue, My interest in the Farr's came about like this. In my Aunt's diary, dated abt 1917, she mentions several times about Uncle Billy Farr and his son, Cousin Alonzo living in Gainesville, TX. She ...

Re: Alonzo or Billy Farr Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by Peggy Stilley Morgan

Surnames > Farr

Sue, Sorry, I am not familiar with the names you mentioned. My Aunt is deceased. It's a shame we wait until the older relatives are gone to start research. Keep me posted if you find out anything. Go...

Robert Charles Tittle, CPA Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Robert Charles Tittle Robert Charles Tittle, 81, passed away April 5, 2005 in Wichita Falls, Texas. A Graveside Service will be held at 10:00 AM, Saturday, April 9, 2005 in Riverside Cemetery with Dr...

Stilley/Batts Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Sue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Williamson

...your bible record posted and I think what I'd like to find out is: details on the death of: John J. Stilley - died, 10 March 1861, son of Henry L. Stilley. Specifically, I need place and cause of death and any s...

Re: Stilley/Batts Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by Sue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Williamson

Yes, I have very limited knowledge of the incindent between Ben Batts and Stilley. There just doesn't seem to be much substantianing information and I don't know what happened to Ben after that, if indeed i...

Stilley Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Sue

I'm looking for details on the death of: John J. Stilley - died, 10 March 1861, son of Henry L. Stilley. Specifically, I need place and cause of death and any supporting information.

Obituary, Patty Sue Plummer Bennett Wooten White Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  @@rlcollins@y...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

YADKINVILLE - Mrs. Patty Sue Wooten White, 71, of Friendly Road passed away Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2004, at Forsyth Medical Center. She was born Jan. 7, 1933, in Stokes County to Will and Mary Ann Hill Plumme...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions