Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "gregorie" - 217 Messages

per page

Re: I am looking for any info on the PINCOMBE family name Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  RichardVirgen...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...Pyncombe, b. 1540, North Molton, Devon, England; d. 1590, North Molton, Devon, England. m. Margaret Gregorie, Novenber 26, 1564 in North Molton, Devon, England Son: Phillipe Pyncombe m. Wilmote Barare, Februa...

Re: LORANT, LANNOY,MILQUET - BELGIUM Posted on: 01 May 2002, by  abbie4psu1

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

... I am also working on the Lorant /Milquet line from Belgium.I am working in Spy Belgium on Charles Gregorie Milquit married to Marie Joseph Bertrand but I need their marrige certificate. Can you help?

Re: Re:Desjardins Posted on: 03 Aug 2002, by  drmetzger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

My wife is related to a Gregorie Desjardins born June 19, 1843. Could this be the same Gregorie you are looking for? He was married to Marie Trudeau.

Looking for relatives Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Peggy Stefanski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

...the following.The family of John Wedge and Catherine Burke(b1833 & 1844 Canada) Any decendants of Gregorie DesJardins and George Washington French. All Residents of Sanilac County.

Family names of Billiot, Foret, Gregorie, Liner, Roubion Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  Laurel_Ann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Terrebonne

"HELLO I GUESS I COME FROM A HUGE FAMILY AND I HAD NO IDEA JUST HOW BIG IT IS" I can relate, Venus! When I began my family search I had the advantage of having information reseached by some ...

Family names of Billiot, Foret, Gregorie, Liner Posted on: 18 May 2004, by gladys a bailey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Terrebonne

...there tracing any of these names, I would love to hear from you. The ones I am interested in is: Pierre Gregorie and his wife Elizabeth Liner, Louis Billiot and his wife Elizabeth Valentine Billiot. Need par...

Re: Family History Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  SDeStefano587...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Lanaudière > Berthier

...was the widow of Celina Lavoie) married to Celina (Cordelie) Beland (child of Louis Beland and Delima Gregorie) on April 27, 1908 At St. Zenon. This looks like the marriage you are looking for. The Society ...

LeDoux/Bessette/Huard Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  Kitti

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

...1871 in St. Brigid, Iberville, Canada. She married Alexander Henry Huard who was born in 1864 in St. Gregorie, Iberville, Quebec, Canada. They were married in 1890 in New Bedford, Mass.

Rosalie Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by Robert Monette

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Lanaudière > Berthier

...Dakota whose ancestors were originally from France then Quebec. My Grandfather, Joseph, was the son of Gregorie Monette from Quebec who moved to Manitoba and married a Native American from Manitoba. About the...

Gregory Canfield's children Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  JamesRRasco46

Surnames > Canfield

...Canfield Family of Northamptonshire" By Mr. John Goff, Spratton, Northamptonshire England 1975, Gregorie Calmfield was born at Harlestone, Northamptonshire England in 1570 and died ther in 1635. He was ...

per page