Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "manriquez" - 259 Messages

per page

LUZ MANRIQUEZ - Shafter, Texas Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Cheri Swan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Looking for information on Luz Manriques and Gregoria Baesa from Shafter, Texas. Their daughter (Inez Manriquez) was their daughter and I am trying to find info about our family tree. Any help would be greatly...

JOHN W. HACKWORTH Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...Hazlett. Survivors include his wife Helen; daughters, Karen Neave of Waldport, Judy Clyburn and Barbara Manriquez, both of Keizer, Deborah Buck of Salem and Pamela Hackworth of Dayton; son, John A. of Sherwoo...

Calvo, Carbo Surname Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Ana Patricia Mattson

Surnames > Calvo

I am looking for information about Abelardo Calvo. He lived in Camguey, Cuba. Married Maria Manriquez before 1872. Sometime in the late 1890s or the early 1900s, moved his family to Dominican Republic possibly...

Sonoran descendants Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  mceja1

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Looking for family and descendants of the Ceja-Manriquez family from Hermosillo. The Cejas are from Michoacan and the Manriquez from Baja California.

Re: Chacon/Contreras Posted on: 26 Feb 2004, by  forgetaboutit...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

...in to your family at all. He lived in Arizona but also resided in California. He met Felipa Rameriz Manriquez never married but had a child Angelita Contreras. Felipa and Manuel met in Safford or Bisbee ar...

Manriquez from Chihuahua Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by rosa gonzalez

Thanks for your information. It will prove invaluable. I will let you know if I find a family connection. Gracias!

Manriquez Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by syl

My ancestor Antonio Manriquez from San Francisco de Borja married Petra Flores about 1870's in Santa Cruz de Rosales. He stated that he was the son of Martin Manriquez and Dolores Garcia. Unfortunately, I was not able ...

Balderrama and Gonzalez Family Tree Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Rosa Gonzalez Balderrama

...Balderrama Gutierrez family tree which is quite large and extensive in Chihuahua City and the Gonzalez Manriquez family which comes from San Francisco de Borja and Santa Rosalia. If these families interest you...

Fierro Connection Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by rosa gonzalez

I'm currently working on the Gonzalez Balderrama Family tree and have very little information on the Fierro connection. Here is the information I have: Jose Balderrama (born 1859) married Ramona Guti...

Bapts & Marriages book Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  mceja1

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Thanks for responding to my query. How can I obtain a copy of the book. Looking specifically for descendants of the Manriquez family. Waiting for your response. Manuel.

per page