Search the Boards

Search Results for "manriquez" - 257 Messages

per page

grandmother's births Posted on: 29 Dec 1998, by Sue Marruffo

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

...Arambula, should be around 1890. I know she was born in Aguascaliente, Mexico, but not sure when. Macidonia Manriquez was born some where around 1904 or 1908, also in Aguascaliente.

Busqueda genealogica Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by Daniel Alarcón

Localities > South America > Chile > General

Estoy buscando informacion de la familia Alarcon en Chile

MANRIQUEZ Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by  NCardenas3019

Estimado Sr. Alarcón, Estoy interesado saber si sus Manriquez son del viejo Obispado de Concepción? Gracias, Nicolás de Cárdenas.

Family Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Alicia Hammett

I am looking for living relatives, in or around Donihue, of my grandparents: Manel Jesus Labarra Manriquez, and Veronica del Perpetuo Socorro Droquett Osorio.

From Camaguey Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by Ana Patricia Mattson

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

My great grandmother, Domitila Calvo Manrique, was born in Camaguey, Cuba sometime in the 1880s. Her parents were Abelardo Calvo and Maria Manrique. Sometime before 1906 Domitila immigrated to the Dom...

Manuel Marquez Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  @@lalbaugh@ma...

Surnames > Marquez

...Rafael, Miguel, Ismiel, CleoRobel, Miravel, Rosabel Merced, Arturo, Rochaela and two granddaughters Agida Manriquez and Audalia Manriquez daughters of Rochaela. Any chance that we are family? email me at lalbaugh@maile...

Family History Posted on: 18 Oct 1999, by  EloiseHouston

Surnames > Sepulveda

...to write to them tho and request copies of whatever I can get. It was told to me that Grandma Delfina Manriquez did not want the boys to be near her or in San Juan Capistrano. She had other children because Ar...

Calvo, Carbo Surname Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Ana Patricia Mattson

Surnames > Calvo

I am looking for information about Abelardo Calvo. He lived in Camguey, Cuba. Married Maria Manriquez before 1872. Sometime in the late 1890s or the early 1900s, moved his family to Dominican Republic possibly...

Sonoran descendants Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  mceja1

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Looking for family and descendants of the Ceja-Manriquez family from Hermosillo. The Cejas are from Michoacan and the Manriquez from Baja California.

Bapts & Marriages book Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  mceja1

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Thanks for responding to my query. How can I obtain a copy of the book. Looking specifically for descendants of the Manriquez family. Waiting for your response. Manuel.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions