Search the Boards

Search Results for "martinsen" - 484 Messages

per page

SKARSON, SKARSEM, MARTINSON Posted on: 01 Aug 1998, by  idamc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Chickasaw

L. (Lars?) M. (MARTINSEN, MONSEN, or MIKELSEN ?) SKARSON married Dorah CHRISTOPHERSON, 21 Nov 1872, Chickasaw County, Iowa. A line-by-line check of the 1880 census of this county did not turn up this family. C...

Looking for STENE & more Posted on: 12 May 1999, by  @@Nancy.McCla...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Sor-Trondelag

...Reitan (Late 1700') Ole Halvorson Stene (abt 1778) and wife Margrethe Mathiasdtr Osteng (abt 1778) Klaus Martinsen Osteng (1708-1793) and wife Margrete Ludirgsdtr Gjersvoll (died 1760) Martin Pedersen (born 16...

Rohlfs Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by Fred Schultz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

The above surnames are ancestors of Matthias Jensen Rohlfs (1814-1900) who immigrated from Tonder, on the border of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany/Denmark, in 1847 to Davenport, IA where he lived out his...

Martinsen Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by  gnmohn

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

In the 1875 census for Hedmark I found the following Peter/Peder/Per Martinsen. Could one of them be yours? Peder Martinsen, born 1852, Brandval parish Peter Martinsin born 1873, Grue parish Per Martinsen, born 1841, Trysil pa...

A Big Thank You! Posted on: 08 Jun 1999, by Dean C. Carlson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

I appreciate the information. It does appear to be Peder Martinsin, born 1852. He was approx. 26 years old when he migrated to the U.S. The date of birth seems to match. I'll follow though on later da...

OBIT 1952 Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by LAVETA

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

MARTINSEN--Raymond Richard Martinsen, age 43, of 1017 Twenty-fourth St. passed away at the family home Tuesday, Nov 4. Mr. Martinsen had been a life resident of Bellingham, Whatcom County and was employed by the Bellingham Baking Compan...

Andrew MARTINSEN/Lillie SMITH Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  jeanjb

Surnames > Martinsen

Andrew MARTINSEN was born before 1867 in Denmark. He married Lillie SMITH b. in NE, in Nebraska and their first child (we think) was Ida Arvilla b.December of 1887 in Boone Co., NE. Second child, Mary Eva was ...

MARTINSEN---PETERSEN Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by HELEN LEACH

Surnames > Martinsen

...GRANDFATHER CAME FROM DENMARK AROUND THE COPENHAGGEN AREA. THE FAMILY TELLS THAT HIS NAME WAS PETER MARTINSEN AND HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO MARTIN PETERSEN AFTER HE GOT TO THE STATES. HE CAME HERE WITH A BROTHER ...

Lelau SMITH - Nebraska abt 1860 Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  jeanjb

Surnames > Smith

Lelau SMITH b. abt 1855-60 in Springfield, NE married Andrew MARTINSEN in 1886 in Nebraska. They lived in Boone Co., NE and raised the following children: Ida Arvilla b. 1887 m. Chester KEYES Ora b. 1890 Mary...

MARTINUSSEN, Ludvig P. from Norway search Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Jorgen R. Jenssen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Latah

...information about my my fathers family. The family name(s) of MARTINUSSEN (possibly Americanized to MARTINSON, MARTINSEN, etc.) I'm looking for my relatives who emigrated first to Glenwood, Minnesota in March/...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions