Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "martinsen" - 510 Messages

per page

Cheryl A. Alford Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by  RitaKayC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Cowlitz

... Longview; two sisters, Janelle L. Alford of Kelso and Peggy J. Martinsen of Longview; two nephews; and a niece. Her father died in 1979. ...

Randen from Norway. Posted on: 29 Aug 2006, by Louise Rande

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Buskerud

Hi I am looking for Randen's in Kongsberg area back in late 1800-1908 Hans Martinsen Randen lived there and had a family, he died in 1907 his wife Pernille and her family moved to the USA in 1908. There were t...

Re: finding norwegian grgrandparents Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Gayle

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Hedmark

...Sjøenden (Brandval parish), baptized 22 Nov 1857. His father was listed as Matisen rather than Martinsen. According to the 1900 census for LaMoure, LaMoure County, ND, Robert emigrated 1879. The only e...

Re: finding norwegian grgrandparents Posted on: 02 Jun 2006, by Gayle

Peder Martinsen Hofoss was born 11 Feb 1831 in Hofos Pl, Brandval, Hedmark, Norway. He married Marte Pedersdatter Myrer 02 Dec 1855 in Grue, Hedmark, Norway, daughter of Peder Olsen Skasberget and Berte Hans...

Martin Gudbrandsen in Asker Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by Kathy Rubin

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Akershus

...Gudbrandsen, wife unknown. 1865 census has him as head of household, widower, born 1823. His sons are Gerhard Martinsen, born 1850 in Asker; Oluf Martinsen, born 1852 in Asker; Edvard Martinsen, born 1857 in Asker; and Frithjof...

Re: Great Grandmother Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by  nbmnbm

WARNING - THIS IS PARTLY GUESSING... You've probably seen them on the 1900 census? 1900 census for 0602 Drammen in Buskerud They live at Bygrændsen, city of Drammen. All are members of the st...

Great Grandmother Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by Lynda Martinsen-Barnes

...Naes (Hallingdal) I have no idea of her name before marriage, although when married her name became Martinsen. I do not know when she married although I think her first child Christian was born 1888. Her husba...

Brandval, Hedmark, Norway Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by  cherfindahl

Hello. Am new to this message board (and message boards in general) but did some searching - and found that there are some people here who are familiar with Brandvol parish. I even saw that someone ...

Re: Christian Martinsen (Mattisen), born 1842 Grue, Hedmark Posted on: 29 Apr 2004, by Kaare Bye

Christian Martinsen/Skjelmerud Born 8 May 1842,baptized 26 June 1842, Grue Parish Hedmark Norway, Parents Martin Olsen Skjelmerud and Marthe Thoresdatter if you need any more info about this family, please co...

Re: Christian Martinsen (Mattisen), born 1842 Grue, Hedmark Posted on: 29 Apr 2004, by  rccgnc

Christian Martinsen, born 8 May 1842 (baptized 26 Jun 1842) Skjelmerud (Grue parish), emigrated 26 Oct 1874 to Trysild from Sjelmerud I have many resources for Grue and will begin tracing Christian's ancestor...

per page