Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "rzodkiewicz" - 21 Messages

per page

KUKAL Obituary 2004 Posted on: 23 Sep 2005, by Christina Rehs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

...IA. Her daughter, Betty Lou Kukal was born Feb. 2, 1928 in Polk County, Bolivar, MO; married Stanley Rzodkiewicz on May 16, 1949 in Phoneix, AZ. Any assistance will be most appreciated.

Laura Ziokowski Rzodkiewicz Posted on: 26 Dec 2005, by Pam Rzodkiewicz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Dear Cheryl, Hello. My name is Pam Rzodkiewicz. I was just reviewing family history boards for Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. I saw you had wrote to me. I have been hard to get ahold of, sorry. My ...

email address change Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

My email address has changed to jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you, Pam Shipley

RZODKIEWICZ and PRUCHNIEWSKA Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by Pam Shipley

Hello, I am researching the following members of my family, they are, Stanley RZODKIEWICZ, Sr. born in Poland/Russia, March 1890 and immigrated to the USA in 1906 and settled in Pi...

Laura Ziolkowski, Rzodkiewicz, Kuniecki Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  capk_1

Pam I have tried to email you a message, but it came back undeliverable. I may have some information for you. Laura may have been my Great-grandmother. My mother is a Kuniecki. The names are all comin...

Stanley Rzodkiewicz Obituary Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Pam Shipley

...Arizona Republic, newspaper, pg. 30, Issue: Sat., Aug.30,1969, the following obituary, Stanley Rzodkiewicz Mass for Stanley Rzodkiewicz, 79, a maintainence man in the Professional Building in downtown Phoenix for eig...

email address change Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

I am updating my email address to: jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you, Pam Shipley

new email address Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

I am update my query to my new email address: jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you. Pam Shipley

The Rzodkiewicz Family Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by Pam Shipley

Stanley Rzodkiewicz,Sr. born March 1890 in Russia/Poland came to the US in 1902, his brother John Rzodkiewicz, came a little earlier to the US. Stanley married 3 times, his wives names were 1) Magdelena Pruchniewska, died ...

Stanley Rzodkiewicz Obituary Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

...Arizona Republic" newspaper, page 30, issued on Saturday, August 30,1969, the following: Stanley Rzodkiewicz Mass for Stanley Rzodkiewicz, 79, a maintainence man in the Professional Building in downtown Phoenix ...

per page