Search the Boards

Search Results for "rzodkiewicz" - 21 Messages

per page

Re: STEMPLINSKI Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by angie leasure

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

...Leokadia Stemplinski, she is the sister of Boleslaw who is your grandfather. She married Konstanty Rzodkiewicz, they had 10 children Theodore was my grandfather...they moved from East Vandergrift to Erie, PA an...

Re: michalak family- bay city, michigan Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  AnnaSeredyn

Surnames > Michalak

Hi, My greatmother family name was Michalak. She was born on 09.11.1879 in Lipniki, not far from Baranowo (about 20 km). Her parents were Tomasz Michalak (1851-1885) and Rozalia Blejska (1855-1879). ...

Re: michalak children Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  AnnaSeredyn

Surnames > Michalak

hi, could you please check this email address? I tried it, but it doesn't work. regards, Anna

KUKAL Obituary 2004 Posted on: 23 Sep 2005, by Christina Rehs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

...IA. Her daughter, Betty Lou Kukal was born Feb. 2, 1928 in Polk County, Bolivar, MO; married Stanley Rzodkiewicz on May 16, 1949 in Phoneix, AZ. Any assistance will be most appreciated.

email address change Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

I am updating my email address to: jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you, Pam Shipley

The Rzodkiewicz Family Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by Pam Shipley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Stanley Rzodkiewicz,Sr. born March 1890 in Russia/Poland came to the US in 1902, his brother John Rzodkiewicz, came a little earlier to the US. Stanley married 3 times, his wives names were 1) Magdelena Pruchniewska, died ...

new email address Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

I am update my query to my new email address: jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you. Pam Shipley

Stanley Rzodkiewicz Obituary Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Pam Shipley

...Arizona Republic, newspaper, pg. 30, Issue: Sat., Aug.30,1969, the following obituary, Stanley Rzodkiewicz Mass for Stanley Rzodkiewicz, 79, a maintainence man in the Professional Building in downtown Phoenix for eig...

email address change Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  Pam Rzodkiewi...

My email address has changed to jshipley@networksplus.net Thank you, Pam Shipley

RZODKIEWICZ and PRUCHNIEWSKA Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by Pam Shipley

Hello, I am researching the following members of my family, they are, Stanley RZODKIEWICZ, Sr. born in Poland/Russia, March 1890 and immigrated to the USA in 1906 and settled in Pi...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions