Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "tichenor" - 1,374 Messages

per page

Need information Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  wvrebl

Topics > Military > Civil War > West Virginia > General

Need information on Tichenor's in the Civil War. Looking for Aaron who served in Captain James Hurry's Co. and for William W. Tichenor.

Rice Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Jack Rice

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

I have a Isaac, Andrew, William, Jacob Rice in my direct line. Do you have any info on these ? They were in Penna., Monogalia and Marion Co. Some of them, Isaac, moved on to Tyler Co., WV.A.

Ida (Wolfe) Swisher Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  charliecharli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...death by two husbands, Okey J. Smith and Lawrence Swisher. Survivors include one daughter, Mrs. Wilma Tichenor of Pasadena, TX; two sons, Willis Smith of Morgantown; and Marion Swisher of Piney Point, MD.; 1...

Debunking Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  wvrebl

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Suffolk

My ancestor, Aaron Tichenor, was in the NJ Regulars. However, on his pension application it states he registered in Suffolk Co., New York. Is this true? Please help.

Tallapoosa Co. Marriage Books Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  @@mlsmith67@e...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

...marraige of James Smith and Sarah Neighbors, I have a marriage of Mary Caroline Neighbors and Daniel Tichenor Kimbrough, son of Thomas Winfield Kimbrough and Nancy Adeline Patterson. Mary Caroline was the dau...

Re: Dewey Nichols & Lucinda Pierce Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  jimbarb34

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

Jan; Dewey Nichols and his wife Lucinda lived in Fletcher, Vt. Lucinda and her baby Lucy are buried in the cemetary in Fletcher. Dewey and his second wife, Nancy Gilmore, are buried in the Bing...

EARLE W. TICHENOR II Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

Obituaries - January 14, 2001 STATESMAN JOURNAL Earle W. Tichenor II Dec. 5, 1937 — Jan. 12, 2001 Earle Tichenor II, 63, of Salem died Friday from complications of diabetes. Born in Portland, he was raised i...

Watertown Times, 10/13/1893, Marriages Deaths & Other Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by Elizabeth

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...Watertown Times, 13 October 1893, page 8 POTSDAM Oct. 12 - Silas H. Sanford, Royal Newton, and E. B. Tichenor left last night for Chicago by the Grand Trunk route. A. A. Sauter and W. W. G. Peck returned fr...

Dewey Nichols & Lucinda Pierce Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  jimbarb34

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...Bennington, Vt. Lucinda, according to the Dewey Ancestry book, was the neice and ward of Gov. Isaac Tichenor of Vermont. Dewey and Lucinda's son, Elijah Dewey Nichols, married Sally Merrick Wilder and they ...

Cynthia Ann Tichenor HOLLOWAY - 14 Aug 1885 - 20 May 1942 Posted on: 07 Aug 2005, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

NOTE: I have no connection and no further information. "Mrs. Cynthia Tichenor Holloway, wife of Dr. G. F. Holloway, Glasgow dentist, died Wednesday morning at 5 o'clock at her home on Maple Driveway whe...

per page