Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Alexandria" - 551 Messages

per page

St. Raphaels Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  petemcdonald

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...church (known locally as St. Raffels)is in Charlottenburg. We visited there last June and it is south of Alexandria on 34 to Brown's Corners and then west on Kings Road for maybe a mile to the church and gravey...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Joanne McKinnon

I would like to have information on Dunvegan. Is it close to Alexandria? I do know that it is an unincorporated area. I would also like to know which church would have covered that area around 1870. If anyone k...

SABOURIN Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  DeniseChoppin...

I am looking for information on the Sabourin family that settled in the Alexandria area. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Mary Elizabeth McDonald Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  JohnWMcDonald

Alexandria Canada Mary Elizabeth MacDonald Born April 21, 1870. Had a sister who married a Kennedy in Alexandria, and Rose (Not sure of first name) had three daughters, I believe named Isabelle, Sadie, and Ann. They oper...

Jack(John)McDonald Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  Ellwand

...the first world war, and Hugh. One sister Catherine, she died at age 16. My grandfather was born in Alexandria, May 17, 1890. Janet died around 1896 and my grandfather and his brother were raised by Donald and ...

Archibald B. McDonell, wife Mary McDonald Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  jbordsen

...William, Scotland. He died Nov. 27, 1902, in Becker County, Minn. Mary McDonald was born in 1816 at Alexandria, Ont. She also died in 1902. They migrated from Canada to Minnesota in 1870, and cleared land in so...

French Canadians Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Dianne Horvath

...Benoit. The Lavigns are related through my mothers brother who married a Vicky or Victoria Lavigne in Alexandria, ON Oh! I even have some Lapionts in there as well. My grand uncle Armond Lacombe married Mar...

McDougall, McDonald, McRae Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Darlene

...& 13, 6th Lancaster). And finally, John McDONALD b. 1845 and Eliza DOWDELL m. 1870 St. Finnans Alexandria. John's parents are John Ban McDONALD and Janet McDONALD m. St Raphaels 1835 (6th Lancaster). Darl...

Presbyterian cemetery transcriptions Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Michelle

...transcriptions that I am looking for? I am looking for 2 ladies buried likely in the Presbyterian cemetery in the Alexandria/Lochiel area. I have an Isabella/Elizabeth Kemp who died in March 1873 at the age of ...

MacDonalds of Glengarry Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

...McIntosh-This is my line) Please contact directly if you think there may be a connection.I will be going to Alexandria Registry office in near future to see if I can find any wills for this family.

per page