Search the Boards

Search Results for "Alexandria" - 516 Messages

per page

Mcnaughton family in glengarry Posted on: 11 Nov 1999, by yvonne

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Looking for information on the family of John Duncan McNaughton who was born in Alexandria, glengarry co. Ont. in 1893. Died in Vancouver in 1959. I would like information as to his ancestors. I believe his fat...

Mary McDonald-McDonnell Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by John F. Bordsen

...1814 at Fort William, Scotland). Among their children is Catherine McDonnell, born June 29, 1850, in Alexandria, Ontario. Information about Archibald's family extremely welcome, as well. Thanks!

Kelly Family Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Kevin Kelly

...Ennis, and son William Aulton Kelly (then aged about 25) of Gormonston, Meath County, Ireland, settled in Alexandria in about 1840. On 11 August 1845 William married Margaret Harney, daughter of Luc Harney and ...

Hayden family in Alexandria Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Ian Westell

HAYDEN I'm seeking the burial place of John Hayden,who died on November 12th,1926,in Alexandria,age 81 years old.The funearal was held at St.Finnan's church. He married Kate Masterson in 1870. He came to Canada...

Kelly Family Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Kevin Kelly

...Ennis, and son William Aulton Kelly (then aged about 25) of Gormonston, Meath County, Ireland, settled in Alexandria in about 1840. On 11 August 1845 William married Margaret Harney, daughter of Luc Harney and ...

McMaster MacMaster Campbell Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by  KayMorley

...from Glengarry County .Moved there some time est 1860.5 sons Angus,Donald,John,Duncan,Hugh.Lived in Alexandria,Ont.Angus stayed in area Married Harriet McMillen. I would like to know where Harriet Campbell McMa...

SABOURIN Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  DeniseChoppin...

I am looking for information on the Sabourin family that settled in the Alexandria area. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

St. Raphaels Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  petemcdonald

...church (known locally as St. Raffels)is in Charlottenburg. We visited there last June and it is south of Alexandria on 34 to Brown's Corners and then west on Kings Road for maybe a mile to the church and gravey...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Joanne McKinnon

I would like to have information on Dunvegan. Is it close to Alexandria? I do know that it is an unincorporated area. I would also like to know which church would have covered that area around 1870. If anyone k...

Archibald B. McDonell, wife Mary McDonald Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  jbordsen

...William, Scotland. He died Nov. 27, 1902, in Becker County, Minn. Mary McDonald was born in 1816 at Alexandria, Ont. She also died in 1902. They migrated from Canada to Minnesota in 1870, and cleared land in so...

per page