Search the Boards

Search Results for "Apple Hill" - 54 Messages

per page

MCMARTIN Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  SKaseberg9977

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Works. Resided Charlottenburgh, E. District, W1/2 Lot 23. Known children: 1]Mary who m Duncan GRANT of Apple Hill 1799; 2]Duncan 1792-1874 m Ellen Cameron 1815 St.Andrews, Williamstown; 3]Ann m John O"BR...

GRANT Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  SKaseberg9977

...marriage to Nelly/Ellen McDonnell, dau of Archibald McDonell of Leek. His children include: 1]Duncan of AppleHill who m Mary McMARTIN 1799; 2]Peter 1769-1843 who m Isabella CAMERON, dau of John; 3]John b 1773 ...

Grant Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Shanna Jones

...McPherson. I'm willing to swap information [GEDCOMs] if you like. My great grandfather was Ranald L. Grant of Apple Hill, Glengarry.

Apple Hill, Ont Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  J_Lappin

I am wondering if there is a Presbyterian/United or Methodist cemetary in Apple Hill. I would be searching the years of 1860-1900. Also, anyone recognizing the above surnames please contact me at email. Thank ...

kay Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by kay vernier

...MARRIED TO A ALBERT MATSCHE AND THEN TO MACNAMARA I HAVE NO FIST NAME FOR HIM. MY FATHER WAS BORN IN APPLE HILL ON NOV 13 1908. I,AM LOOKING FOR DATES AND NAMES OF HER SILBLINGS OR PARENTS OR ON HER. ANY INFOR...

Mcnamara Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by kvernier

WOULD YOU KNOW OF A JOHN MCNAMARA THAT OWED A HOTEL IN APPLE HILL? HE MARRIED A WIDOW? HIS BROTHER MARRIED MY GRANDMOTHER.HERE NAME WAS MARY MATSCHE. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU

Lefebvre of Glen Robertson, Glen Nevis, and Glengary County. Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  deanlefebvre

...were all born between 1855 and 1880 in or around Glen Nevis, Ontario. Some of these people lived in Apple Hill etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: The Clendennings Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  SelwynMacdiar...

I am not able to answer your questions specificly. However, I do have Jane Clendenning b. 1835 at Apple Hill, Glengarry, ON d. October 7, 1896 at Apple Hill, ON. Jane married Duncan Peter McDiarmid U.E. b. May 8, 1825 ...

The Clendennings Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by  rlcdmc4953

...Clendennings, Glendenings or Glendennings that lived in Glengarry County in the 1800's. Especially in the Apple Hill and Martintown areas.

Boyer - Campeau - Apple Hill 1908 Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Sharonboyer51

I am looking for information on my great grandparents. Louis Boyer and Exilda Campeau farmed in Apple Hill (and according to a newspaper article Glen Avis previous to that) and their children were Florida, Ros...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions