Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Apple Hill" - 57 Messages

per page

Apple Hill, Ont Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  J_Lappin

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

I am wondering if there is a Presbyterian/United or Methodist cemetary in Apple Hill. I would be searching the years of 1860-1900. Also, anyone recognizing the above surnames please contact me at email. Thank ...

kay Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by kay vernier

...MARRIED TO A ALBERT MATSCHE AND THEN TO MACNAMARA I HAVE NO FIST NAME FOR HIM. MY FATHER WAS BORN IN APPLE HILL ON NOV 13 1908. I,AM LOOKING FOR DATES AND NAMES OF HER SILBLINGS OR PARENTS OR ON HER. ANY INFOR...

Mcnamara Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by kvernier

WOULD YOU KNOW OF A JOHN MCNAMARA THAT OWED A HOTEL IN APPLE HILL? HE MARRIED A WIDOW? HIS BROTHER MARRIED MY GRANDMOTHER.HERE NAME WAS MARY MATSCHE. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU

Re: Which John Grant? Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  ktayca11

Hi Maggie I have gleaned the following information from another researcher that might help you answer this question. Cheers Kim VERY TENTATIVELY - NOT VERIFIED - NOT MY WORK *Ian Grant, sheriff and...

Re: GRANTS living on Sir John Johnson's Land in NY--migrated to Glengarry Co. Posted on: 05 Feb 2007, by  ktayca11

Maggie I think the UEL folks are relying on the following information I dug up from others' work. I still have some questions about years and ages you can see from my first post, but this should help...

Re: Mary McDonald - Apple Hill Posted on: 26 Sep 2007, by  James Allan M...

Your correct Mary was the daughter of Ranald MacDonell, U.E. and Flora MacDonell. Mary was born on lot 1, 4th concession, Kenyon Township on Jun 26, 1860 and was baptized at St. Raphaels. Ranald (Ma...

Re: Mary McDonald - Apple Hill Posted on: 27 Sep 2007, by  N_Skuce

How exciting!! Thank-you, thank-you for the information. I've been working on my uncle's tree and dreading the McDonald/McDonell side. I have a copy of Mary and Michael M. Curran's marriage licen...

Mary McDonald - Apple Hill Posted on: 25 Sep 2007, by  N_Skuce

I'm having the darnest time with this lady! I'm told she came from Apple Hill. She was born June 7, 1867 and married Michael M. Curran. They lived in Grantley, Osnabruck Twp. I think I found their marria...

Re: Ferdinand Deschamps Posted on: 21 Jul 2008, by  miltie01

Especially strange whn you consider for the rest of their lives they used the catholic church (in maville and Apple Hill, Ontario for all their families spiritual needs). Why would they use local catholic chur...

Ferdinand Deschamps Posted on: 03 Jul 2008, by  miltie01

...Hilaire and Alcide. Ferdinand was born Oct. 7/ 1868 and died in 1942( buried at St. Anthony's Church in Apple Hill). I am having big time trouble trying to find his parents !!! Any help would be greatly apprec...

per page