Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bainsville" - 50 Messages

per page

Weir Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Forbes died early in life,Dorothy and Stewart.Any connection?Information found in "McCuaigs of Bainsville" booklet Pg 36.

Curry Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  joanmcv

...older sister Lorraine, & their mother was Marybell. I believe she was a Ross. The McBeans lived near Bainsville ON Hope this is helpful

Re: Descedants of Angus, John, and Donald Cameron Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  GraceWilfong

...Cameron Toronto, Ontario As of 1972 published 1994 from the Glengarry Genealogical Society Library, Bainsville, Ontario LDS had a copy on microfilm and I copied it. The information I have is that the father i...

Re: Laura Jane Sayers Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  BKosmolak

...don't have the marriage of Laura & Thomas. 019349-09 Albert Thomas REDDY, 22, Labourer, none given, Bainsville, s/o William Frederick REDDY & Flora Louise ROBERTS; married Laura Jane SYERS, 21, none giv...

Re: Leslies of Lancaster Township, Glengarry County Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  j_keith_carte...

...Glengary Co. from London England in the 1890's. Maud married my grandfather Thomas Carter of Lancaster (Bainsville) while Ada married Robert Yeats originally from Scotland. I do not know what brought them to La...

Re: Pratt & Martin Posted on: 08 Feb 2011, by  j_keith_carte...

...was Mary Pratt d/o Levi and Sarah and sister of Joseph and Francis (1881 census). They lived in the Bainsville/Lancaster, Glengarry county area of eastern Ontario. I can document Mary quite well along with her ...

Re: Edwards Family of Charlottenburgh, Glengarry Posted on: 03 Jun 2011, by rhodawestlakeross

St. Andrew’s United Church, 2nd concession, Bainsville, Lancaster Township, Ont. Children of Charles Edwards & Matilda Ellen Welcher Baptisms Charles Samuel, bap. March 18, 1901, age 8, Lancaster, 4th co...

Re: Edwards Family of Charlottenburgh, Glengarry Posted on: 03 Jun 2011, by  rhodawestlake...

...Mary Jane Woods --------- From Gravestones of Glengarry, Vol. 2, St. Andrews, 2nd con, Church Cemetery. Bainsville Ont., by Alex W. Fraser From Index - Samuel Welcher born Dec. 24, 1823, died Sept 7, 1922, of Y...

Re: Dictionary of Glengarry Posted on: 13 Dec 2010, by  j_keith_carte...

...could have a look and see if there is any mention of Carter or Larocque. My Grandfather Thomas Carter of Bainsville was born there although his parents William Carter and Harriet Larocque seem to have gone from...

Rev George Weir Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

...ggrand Aunt Flora McIntosh.I got the info I have on him and their 3 kids from "The McCuaigs of Bainsville" book by Donald W. McCuaig. There isn`t much except the names of the 3 kids.It says that at th...

per page