Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bainsville" - 49 Messages

per page

Weir Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Forbes died early in life,Dorothy and Stewart.Any connection?Information found in "McCuaigs of Bainsville" booklet Pg 36.

Curry Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  joanmcv

...older sister Lorraine, & their mother was Marybell. I believe she was a Ross. The McBeans lived near Bainsville ON Hope this is helpful

Rev George Weir Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

...ggrand Aunt Flora McIntosh.I got the info I have on him and their 3 kids from "The McCuaigs of Bainsville" book by Donald W. McCuaig. There isn`t much except the names of the 3 kids.It says that at th...

Bainsville McQuaigs Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  Pat_Walgamott

Looking for info on MaryAnn MILLER MCQUAIG who lived in Bainsville, Glengarry Co before moving to Montreal. Know very little: had children? Know that she was 4th child of John and Hannah SCHWEITZER MILLER of R...

Re: Curry & Snyder Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by Diana Binks-Proulx

... 1 George Curry b: 1775 in New York d: May 10, 1862 in St. Andrew's United Churchyard Cemetery, Bainsville, ON #58 .. +Mary Ann Snyder ... 2 Isaac Curry b: 1797 d: in St. Andrew's United Churchyard C...

Re: Curry Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  jars141

...now living in Florida. Mary Belle was a sister of Maude Young who married Thomas Ross of Curry Hill (Bainsville) my late husband's parents. Hope this helps, Rhoda

Carter's in Lancaster/Bainsville Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  JKeith71

...ON, m to Maud Adeline (Lesslie) b 1867 Eng. Second wife. My Father was John James Carter b Dec 1901 Bainsville ON. I have info from census sheets going back from 1901 to 1861 but cannot find their location in 1...

Re: Carter's in Lancaster/Bainsville Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by Tal MacDonald

Your message shows different birth dates for William and Harriet than the 1881 census below. Is this your family? Tal MacDonald Name Marital Status Gender Ethnic Origin Age Birthplace Occupation R...

Re: Carter's in Lancaster/Bainsville Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  j_keith_carte...

...they had a hard time remembering. Do you have additional information of Thomas and family in Lancaster/ Bainsville? Keith

Re: Carter's in Lancaster/Bainsville Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by  JKeith71

Hi Tal, just a follow up on my last msg. Using just William Carter, the 1861 census says age next birthday - 31, the 1871 says age - 38, the 1881 says age - 49, the 1891 says age - 62, and the 1901 sa...

per page