Search the Boards

Search Results for "Dominionville" - 15 Messages

per page

Campbell - Dominionville Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  qsat_rg

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...and Peter. There is also reference to 2 daughters. Malcolm died in 1863 at family farm just north of Dominionville. Family was Baptist. Have info on Alexander's line, a little on Peter (married Flory McLean) an...

Re: Flanigan's Point Cemetery Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by James Allan MacDonald

...The Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery is located there. This point is also known as Graveyard point. Dominionville is located south of Maxville on concession 15 Indian Lands Lot 8 in Kenyon Twp., Glengarry County...

Dominionville Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by Carol

Is Domionville a town or an area? I have many references to it in BD & M records.

Re: Dominionville Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  talmacdonald2

Dominionville is a village just north of Apple Hill, West of Greenfield and south of Maxville on Hwy#20.

Re: Dominionville Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by  Sandrascallah...

This is for Tal. See your name a lot - in regards to the same area and some of same names I am researching. Would be interested in hearing from you... happy to exchange information. sandrascallah...

McPhadden, John Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  SallyStaley55

...Canada. I have a John born there who died in California. Can anyone help me. The town appears to be Dominionville, Glengarry Co. The family is John McPhadden and wife Mary Morrison Thanks Sally

Re: McPhadden, John Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  SallyStaley55

Thanks Paul. The McPhadden line I am researching is in 1886 Dominionville, Glengarry Co. Ontario. This is someone elses info, I am just trying to prove or disprove so I can move on with my John McPhadden. Some ...

Re: McPhadden, John Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  talmacdonald2

Sally, Dominionville is in the Township of Kenyon, County of Glengarry Ontario and in an 1879 lot and concession census there is a John McPhadden listed there having lots 11 and 12 in the 14 concession of Kenyon ...

Re: McPhadden, John Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by  rosswin

...married Isabella McPhadden who was born in 1842 and died in 1935, the daughter of ________ Lived at Dominionville, Kenyon Twp. Glengarry Maxville Cemetery, Maxville, Ont. #210 McNAUGHTON John R. McNaughton ...

Sinclair's Kenyon and beyond Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by  qsat_rg

...1818) m Ellen Robertson, Christi (abt 1819) m John Finlayson, Margaret (1822) m Alexander Campbell (Dominionville), Catherine (abt 1827) m Charles Robertson, Peter ( abt 1827) m Catherine Fisher, Archibald (abt...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions