Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Dominionville" - 15 Messages

per page

Re: Camerons of Lochiel and Kenyon (Mary Cameron b. 1843) Posted on: 29 Mar 2010, by  margcam

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Perhaps the following might be of help to you: A few years ago I received an email from a Mr. McCaskill who stated the following; "...would you happen to have anything on the Camerons who lived...

Re: Greenfield, Ontario Posted on: 08 Apr 2011, by  James Allan M...

Hello, I am not descended from Allan, but I'm a cousin of Allan's wife Ann (Nancy) through her MacMillan ancestor. The photo you describe is likely the photo that I have a copy of? I will post it h...

Re: Campbell - Dominionville Posted on: 06 Mar 2012, by  colin_mail

Malcolm and Annie were my 4th Great grand parents. They did have 5 children. The daugters were Christine Ann Campbell b.1816 and Catherine b.1821 Have you seen the book "The Campbells and other...

Re: Campbell - Dominionville Posted on: 06 Mar 2012, by  qsat_rg

Not sure if I have seen that book or not. Will check when I am able to unpack several boxes of files and books. Thank you for the info.

Campbell - Dominionville Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  qsat_rg

...and Peter. There is also reference to 2 daughters. Malcolm died in 1863 at family farm just north of Dominionville. Family was Baptist. Have info on Alexander's line, a little on Peter (married Flory McLean) an...

Re: Flanigan's Point Cemetery Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by James Allan MacDonald

...The Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery is located there. This point is also known as Graveyard point. Dominionville is located south of Maxville on concession 15 Indian Lands Lot 8 in Kenyon Twp., Glengarry County...

Dominionville Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by Carol

Is Domionville a town or an area? I have many references to it in BD & M records.

Re: Dominionville Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  talmacdonald2

Dominionville is a village just north of Apple Hill, West of Greenfield and south of Maxville on Hwy#20.

Re: McPhadden, John Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  SallyStaley55

Thanks Paul. The McPhadden line I am researching is in 1886 Dominionville, Glengarry Co. Ontario. This is someone elses info, I am just trying to prove or disprove so I can move on with my John McPhadden. Some ...

McPhadden, John Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  SallyStaley55

...Canada. I have a John born there who died in California. Can anyone help me. The town appears to be Dominionville, Glengarry Co. The family is John McPhadden and wife Mary Morrison Thanks Sally

per page