Search the Boards

Search Results for "Dunvegan" - 70 Messages

per page

KENYON PRES CHURCH MARRIAGES Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by  gmont24

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

I am trying trying to find someone with a copy of the list of marriages for the Kenyon Pres Church, Dunvegan, Ont that used to be on the Glengarry GenWeb site and was published by Alex W. Fraser. I am interes...

Family Tree Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by  gmont24

I am looking for information on James Lillie Montgomery and Margaret Maclennan or any relatives, they were married in the Kenyon Pres Church, Dunvegan Ontario 31 July 1903

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

Dunvegan is located in the 8th and 9th concession of kenyon Twsp. at approximately lots 24 and 25. It is at the intersection of Hwy. 30 and Hwy. 24. It is situated north east of Maxville. There is a church at...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Joanne McKinnon

I would like to have information on Dunvegan. Is it close to Alexandria? I do know that it is an unincorporated area. I would also like to know which church would have covered that area around 1870. If anyone...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Pete McDonald

Anne, Dunvegan is in the middle of the very north part of Kenyon township in Glengarry Co. Check the map at: http://imago.library.mcgill.ca/CountyAtlas/glengarry.htm. At the bottom of the page you can click ...

The Fletcher starting point Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Glen Fletcher

I'm just starting on geneology. Seeing as my father was from Dunvegan (Duncan Fletcher 1903-1998) here is the best place to start. Well, my grandfather's name was Duncan also, his wife was Catherine Mary (rev...

Fletcher Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

...married Duncan Bethune and they had a daughter named Catherine Bethune and 9 other children. They lived in Dunvegan, Lochiel area of Glengarry county. Would love to make a connection. Thanks.

Angus Bethune Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

Searching for descendents of Angus Bethune, born in Dunvegan 1866 of Duncan Bethune and Mary McMillan; He was married and had the following children: Howard, Mary Jane, Susie and Katie.

Bethunes Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

...first Bethune is Angus, born in Glenalg, Inverheshire, Scotland. Moved to Canada in 1818 and died in Dunvegan. He married Margaret McCuaig. Their son Duncan ws born about 1827 in Glengarry county. He married ...

MCRAE Assistance Appreciated! Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  leighhayl

...MCRAE married SARAH FRASER, daughter of CATHERINE MCRAE AND JOHN FRASER in 1897. Marriage is recorded in Dunvegan. Thank you, Leigh....

per page