Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Dunvegan" - 70 Messages

per page

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Pete McDonald

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Anne, Dunvegan is in the middle of the very north part of Kenyon township in Glengarry Co. Check the map at: http://imago.library.mcgill.ca/CountyAtlas/glengarry.htm. At the bottom of the page you can click ...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Joanne McKinnon

I would like to have information on Dunvegan. Is it close to Alexandria? I do know that it is an unincorporated area. I would also like to know which church would have covered that area around 1870. If anyone...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

Dunvegan is located in the 8th and 9th concession of kenyon Twsp. at approximately lots 24 and 25. It is at the intersection of Hwy. 30 and Hwy. 24. It is situated north east of Maxville. There is a church at...

Fletcher Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

...married Duncan Bethune and they had a daughter named Catherine Bethune and 9 other children. They lived in Dunvegan, Lochiel area of Glengarry county. Would love to make a connection. Thanks.

Bethunes Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

...first Bethune is Angus, born in Glenalg, Inverheshire, Scotland. Moved to Canada in 1818 and died in Dunvegan. He married Margaret McCuaig. Their son Duncan ws born about 1827 in Glengarry county. He married ...

Angus Bethune Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

Searching for descendents of Angus Bethune, born in Dunvegan 1866 of Duncan Bethune and Mary McMillan; He was married and had the following children: Howard, Mary Jane, Susie and Katie.

The Fletcher starting point Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Glen Fletcher

I'm just starting on geneology. Seeing as my father was from Dunvegan (Duncan Fletcher 1903-1998) here is the best place to start. Well, my grandfather's name was Duncan also, his wife was Catherine Mary (rev...

Re: Descedants of Angus, John, and Donald Cameron Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  GraceWilfong

...requesting is "Descendants of Angus, John and Donald Cameron, who Emigrated 1832 Settling in the Dunvegan Area." Compiled by Gertrude Cameron Toronto, Ontario As of 1972 published 1994 from the Glen...

Re: McQuaig and Urquharts From Glenelg Scotland to Glengarry Ont Posted on: 15 Apr 2008, by  Duke789

...anyway. Here goes: My gg-grandmother is Catherine (McQuaig) McNamara, born in the village of: Dungean (Dunvegan), Glengarry, Ontario, Canada, April 28, 1847 and died April 8, 1935 Skerry, New York. Parents: D...

Grant reunion 2008 Posted on: 10 Dec 2007, by  morrisonbette

...would be possible to post in the 'Glengarry County Queries' a notice of a Grant reunion to be held in Dunvegan/Maxville on July 26-27, 2008. We are trying to connect with as many Alexander Grant/Mary Fraser ...

per page