Search the Boards

Search Results for "Fassifern" - 6 Messages

per page

Alexander O. McDonald m. Isabelle(Belle) Campbell Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  gammie2002

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

I am looking for any infor on Alexander O. McDonald b. 1878 in Fassifern, Ontario, Canada he married Isabelle (Belle) Campbell 1903 in Kenyon Presbyterian Church, Dunvegan, Ontario, Canada. Belle was b. 1878 i...

Re: Alexander O. McDonald m. Isabelle(Belle) Campbell Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  Joan Keefe

...have an Alexander McDonald son of Roderick (Rory) McDonald and Janet/Jennie Cameron and they lived in Fassifern, however I don't know his birth date. If, you find a connection please let me know. Thanks! Joan

Fassifern Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  Joan Keefe

Would someone please tell me if there is a town by the name of Fassifern in Glengarry and where it is in relationship to Alexandria? Thank you.

Re: Fassifern Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  mconesi

Yes there is. On hwy 34, just before Alexandria, Ont. Between Vankleek Hill and Alexandria p.s So small, not even a town..........

Re: Fassifern Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  Joan Keefe

Thank you for responding to my e-mail re Fassifern. I am looking for descendents of Roderick (Rory) McDonald and Janet/Jennie Cameron who I believe lived in Fassifern in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Any help woul...

Re: John Urquhart/ Mary Stickler Decendants Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  rurq_1

...and places of George Donald & Neil Dan not located yet. Returned to Maxwell in 1917 and listed in Fassifern, Ont in 1921 and Northfield Station in 1931. As a child, my parents took me to Northfield station...

per page