Search the Boards

Search Results for "Glen Nevis" - 86 Messages

per page

Looking for informatiom Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by Janet Rude

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Catherine are buried in seperate places in the cemetary of the St. Margaret's of Scotland Church, near GlenNevis. If anyone is researching this family and would like to correspond I sure would appreciate it. T...

Doctor Montgomery Family Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Todd Pierce

Looking for information on Doctor Thomas Montgomery, his wife Mary Jane Davidson and their children. They supposedly had a large family. He was a widower in Lancaster Township, Glengarry County, Ontar...

Blackburn Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

Fred Blackburn(from Montreal?) married to Catherine MacDonald(Glen Nevis)(3/2/1886-23/4/1930) Catherines parents were Dan Rory MacDonald & Marjorie A. McIntosh. This was an inter-racial marriage. There wer...

Stuart Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Neil mcgillis

Normand Stuart s/o John & Janet McPherson married at Glen Nevis in 1891 Catherine McDonald d/o Duncan & Mary McDonald. John Charles Stuart s/o Norman & Cath. McDonald of Lochiel married at Glen robert...

Lefebvre of Glen Robertson, Glen Nevis, and Glengary County. Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  deanlefebvre

I am looking for information about my Father's family the Lefebvre. My father was born in Glen Robertson, Glengary County, Ontario on January 18, 1905. His parents were Napoleon Lefebvre and Pomela Roussi...

Glen Nevis folk Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Jamie MacDonald

I may be able to help you out on this.I live around Glen Nevis.I`ll ask around and get back to you.Is it ok to contact you directly?

Re: Lefebvre of Glen Robertson, Glen Nevis, and Glengary County. Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  mpelletier320...

on roots`web go to biehl,gordon family tree, lots of info.

Re: Lefebvre of Glen Robertson, Glen Nevis, and Glengary County. Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  deanlefebvre

...if it contains info on Geneaus. My dad's Uncle Maxime Lefebvre married Clerina Geneau around 1900 in Glen Robertson, Glengarry County, Ontario, Canada. Please let me know if you have a direct path to t...

Re: Lefebvre of Glen Robertson, Glen Nevis, and Glengary County. Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by  mpelletier320...

dean go to www.rootsweb .com in the search ask for geneau , jeannot . lefebvre my e-mail guy.menard3@sympatico.ca

John Downey/Ireland to Lancaster, Ontario Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by Janet Rude

...wife. John died on July 15, 1915 and is buried in the St. Margaret's of Scotland Catholic Church in GlenNevis. Any information someone might be able to give me on this family would be greatly appreciated as ...

per page