Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Greenfield" - 240 Messages

per page

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 23 Aug 2007, by  ddd1982

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Good morning Bette, Thanks for your prompt reply. Fortunately, another member saw the subject heading and was able to provide great details for me including a pedegree chart. Cheers Dan

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 23 Aug 2007, by  Tal MacDonald

In St. Catherine of Sienna Parish there is the following: Donald Finlan Burial S-(A) p-312 18-Jan-1916 who died on 16th inst, aged 77 years, present Patrick Rahal, Miles Finlan, SAJR McDonald, RA Mac...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 27 Aug 2007, by  opelhein

Anastasia Lacy d. Sept. 15, 1850, age 103 @ Kenyon 1C N27 as in the Diary seems earliest ancestor. The publication Markstay Memories may be of interest altho copies seem scarce. Also the Rahal/Rahi...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  ddd1982

Thank you for the information! Is there any way from the church records that I can try to establish links back to Ireland? either by travel or place of birth? Thanks in advance. Is there a process...

Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Militia Records? Posted on: 29 Sep 2007, by  ddd1982

My grndfather, Donald Angus Finlan was a WW1 veteran. I am trying to search for any records of the Finlan family serving in the local reserves or militia in Glengarry in the 1800's. Can someone dir...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  Tal MacDonald

From what I gave you I would check out the family Lot and obtain an abstract. Contact as follows: Land Registry Office 63 Kenyon St W, Alexandria Tel 613-525-1315 Fax 613-525-0509 Ask for an abstact ...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 28 Aug 2007, by  egcars

While we are on the subject of Finlans, I am looking for a marriage between Margaret MacDonell, daughter of Archibald Du MacDonell, and Mary Bruse of Lot 34, 1st of Kenyon to William Finlan, son of Wi...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  BKosmolak

Dan, There are a number of Donald Finlans in Nippissing in the 1901 census. Have you got any idea of wife? birth date? Bette

Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 18 Aug 2007, by  ddd1982

...family tree and this is a new subject area to me. I am seeking information on the FINLAN family from Greenfield. My grandfather, Donald (Danny) Angus FINLAN was born in Greenfield and the family moved to Markstay (Nipp...

Bellmore Marriage Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  BonnieTimperl...

...unknown. They would of married between 1902-1907 in an Roman Catholic Church in that area. He lived in Greenfield Ontario 23-5 Kenyon. Any help would be appreciated. Bonnie

per page