Search the Boards

Search Results for "Greenfield" - 225 Messages

per page

McKinnon ancestry Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Donald McKinnon

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Sandy. His wife is Mary McKinnon, I believe they are buried in a Catholic cemetery near the city of Greenfield or Alexandria

FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 22 May 2001, by debbie deschamps

...I am not sure of her first name. I would like to find that out too. They are all from the Maxville - Greenfield area.

samuel mcdonald Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  Dlmb4u

looking for information on samuel rodrick mcdonald who married mary isabele mckinnon at greenfield catholic church year unknown both born about 1880

Re: samuel mcdonald Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by James Allan McDonald

...McKinnon daughter of Alex. McKinnon and Mary McMillan on August 13th, 1903 at Ste-Catherine-de-Sienne of Greenfield.

Re: Donald McIntosh Family Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  Joan Keefe

I have a Donald McIntosh, who ran a hotel in Greenfield. married to Anna MacDonald. They had a number of children - Catherine, Violet, Janet, John Alexander, Annie Cecelia, and Duncan D. I am related to this fa...

McRae/Belhumeur of Greenfield, Ont. Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by  nanner_1

...Mother) died about 1877. The three children all emigrated to Minnesota. Alexander lived on the farm in Greenfield until about 1920 then he moved to Minnesota. While he lived there, a man named Angus lived...

Roderick McDonald Posted on: 15 Sep 2002, by Richard Perez

Request info about family of Roderick McDonald born Mar 5, 1862 to John and Margarit McDonald, Greenfield, Kenyon Township,Glengarry, Lot 1, Concession 7. Roderick was baptized Mar 30, 1862 by Rev. James Chisho...

Re: 1786 emigration Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  Joan Keefe

...married Ann/Nancy Cameron, daughter of Duncan Cameron and Margaret McDougald, Donald and Ann died in Greenfield. If, you find a connection please e-mail me. Thanks. Joan

Re: McDonald and Kennedy on Con.1 Lot 37 and 38,in 1870 Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by John W. McDonald

I have a grandmother that I believe was born around Greenfield or Alexandria. Mary Elizabeth McDonald, b April 21, 1870. Moved to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in her late teens. Thought she had a sister by the name...

Angus Kennedy--Kenyon Twp Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by  Canuck45

...& Duncan John. 2. He secondly married Mary Margaret "Maggie" Robinson at St Catherine's Greenfield 29 May 1911. She passed away 25 Jan 1977 in Alexandria. There was 10 children: Mary Ellen, Lo...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions