Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Greenfield" - 240 Messages

per page

Bellmore Marriage Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  BonnieTimperl...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...unknown. They would of married between 1902-1907 in an Roman Catholic Church in that area. He lived in Greenfield Ontario 23-5 Kenyon. Any help would be appreciated. Bonnie

Re: Bellmore Marriage Posted on: 18 Mar 2007, by  James Allan M...

...made a profession of faith and was baptized eight days before his marriage at St. Catherine of Sienna (Greenfield) on January 9, 1910. It states that John was born on January 11, 1875. It mentions his parents...

Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 18 Aug 2007, by  ddd1982

...family tree and this is a new subject area to me. I am seeking information on the FINLAN family from Greenfield. My grandfather, Donald (Danny) Angus FINLAN was born in Greenfield and the family moved to Markstay (Nipp...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 23 Aug 2007, by  ddd1982

Good morning Bette, Thanks for your prompt reply. Fortunately, another member saw the subject heading and was able to provide great details for me including a pedegree chart. Cheers Dan

Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Militia Records? Posted on: 29 Sep 2007, by  ddd1982

My grndfather, Donald Angus Finlan was a WW1 veteran. I am trying to search for any records of the Finlan family serving in the local reserves or militia in Glengarry in the 1800's. Can someone dir...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  ddd1982

Thank you for the information! Is there any way from the church records that I can try to establish links back to Ireland? either by travel or place of birth? Thanks in advance. Is there a process...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  Tal MacDonald

From what I gave you I would check out the family Lot and obtain an abstract. Contact as follows: Land Registry Office 63 Kenyon St W, Alexandria Tel 613-525-1315 Fax 613-525-0509 Ask for an abstact ...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 27 Aug 2007, by  opelhein

Anastasia Lacy d. Sept. 15, 1850, age 103 @ Kenyon 1C N27 as in the Diary seems earliest ancestor. The publication Markstay Memories may be of interest altho copies seem scarce. Also the Rahal/Rahi...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 23 Aug 2007, by  Tal MacDonald

In St. Catherine of Sienna Parish there is the following: Donald Finlan Burial S-(A) p-312 18-Jan-1916 who died on 16th inst, aged 77 years, present Patrick Rahal, Miles Finlan, SAJR McDonald, RA Mac...

Re: Finlan of Greenfield, Glengarry County, Ontario Posted on: 28 Aug 2007, by  egcars

While we are on the subject of Finlans, I am looking for a marriage between Margaret MacDonell, daughter of Archibald Du MacDonell, and Mary Bruse of Lot 34, 1st of Kenyon to William Finlan, son of Wi...

per page