Search the Boards

Search Results for "Indian Lands" - 66 Messages

per page

stray Alexander Macdonald? Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by Louise Connolly

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Anne/Hannah nee Macdonald, daughter of Hugh Macdonald and Catherine MacDonnell, of the 3rd concession Indian Lands, Charlottenburg. I am assuming that they were married c1825-1830. St. Raphaels, St. Andrews, or ...

Stray Alexander MacDonald Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by  petemcdonald

...Alex;D18 1872 Apr. 14; Died Apr 12, aged 55 years, nee Hannah McDonald-a native of the 3rd concession Indian Lands, township of Cornwall."

George Wilson Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by William R. Wilson

Any info. on George Wilson b. Dec.10, 1847 Mille Roches Indian Lands, Glengarry Co. Father James Wilson mother Margaret Jane Morrison the rest of the family, Daniel Alexander Wilson February 16, 1833, James A. W...

Hunt family Posted on: 31 Dec 1999, by Anne Brand

I have noticed a Hunt family who were located on the 13 concession in Kenyon on the Indian Lands. Probably approx. lots 9 & 10. If you think this might be yours have a look at the Glengrarry, Stormont & ...

Indian Lands Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Judith Hunter Little

...there is mention of Robert Hunter, my g-grandfather, dying in 1912, Lot4, con. 18, Glengarry County, Indian Lands, Ontario.

Archibald B. McDonell Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  jbordsen

...Ont., area prior to move in late 1860s to Minnesota. Children: Duncan; Margaret (btz. 7/27/37; 15th Indian Lands); John A.B. (btz. 10/16/1842, Lot 14, Indian Lands); Amelia (btz. 11/3/44; 4th Kenyon); Catherine (btz. 7/1/1...

Kenyon Township Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

I'm just wondering if the concessions that you want are in located in the St. Regis Indian Lands. These concessions run in conjunction with the regular Kenyon concessions but they are numbered differently. They ...

Archibald B. McDonell, wife Mary McDonald Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  jbordsen

...9, 1859 and baptized July 2, 1859, St. Finnan’s). Birth records show family residing at Lot-15 IndianLands (for Duncan and Margaret), Lot-14 IndianLands (for John A.B.), 4th Kenyon (for Amelia and Donald John; no ...

DeROCHIE/McLENNAN Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  Colleen_Newbo...

...Joseph and Bridget DeROCHIE lived in Charlottenburg Township of Glengarry County Lot 4, Concession II of Indian Lands. The name was spelled in various ways: Durocher, Deruchie and DeROCHIE I will pass on any in...

Donald & Anne Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Marih|MA75694...

...Children: Anne, Mary, Donald, Archibald, and maybe Isabella. Anne lived close to the 13th Concession, Indian Lands Donald had a son Finlay who had a son Harry. And Harry was supposed to be in the Movie Business....

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions