Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lancaster" - 820 Messages

per page

McGillis and Raeside Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Deborah Donovan

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Search help needed. My maternal great grandmother was isabel Raeside McGillis and lived in Lancaster, her children were Isabelle, my Nana, Stuart, Mary, Lester,Margaret, Hilda and Grace. I have pictures of my ...

GRANT Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  SKaseberg9977

...Nelly McDONNELL of Leek; 3]Allan who was accidentally killed in the War of 1812 carrying a cross to Lancaster, as an old man; 4] maybe Mary. Angus Grant is buried at St. Andrews, Williamstown and died ca 1813...

Kelly Family Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Kevin Kelly

...the Kelly's the front 50 acres of their land at lot number 38 in the 9th Concession of the township of Lancaster for 5 shillings. At that time, both John and Mary had pre-deceased William. William died on 2 Ma...

Kelly Family Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Kevin Kelly

...the Kelly's the front 50 acres of their land at lot number 38 in the 9th Concession of the township of Lancaster for 5 shillings. At that time, both John and Mary had pre-deceased William. William died on 2 Ma...

Looking for informatiom Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by Janet Rude

...looking for some information on my ggGrandfather, John Downey. I know that he immigrated to the town of Lancaster from somewhere in Ireland. He married my ggGrandmother, Catherine Garland(who is listed in the ...

McKinnon/McDonald in Lancaster 1880 Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by Mary K. McKinley

Angus Donald McKinnon was born 1880 in Lancaster. According to his death record his parents were Alexander McKinnon and Catherine McDonald. Would like to know the names of Alexander's parents/siblings as well ...

Mary Duval descendants of Lancaster, Glengarry, ON Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Geraldine Wakely

Looking for relatives of Mary Duval of Lancaster, Ont.

Mary Duval Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Nancy

Sorry, Nancy. My Mary Duval was married to William St. John of Lancaster, Ont.

Archibald B. McDonell Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  jbordsen

...married 10/18/1830 at St. Raphaels (he the son of Finala MacDonald and Isabella Chisholm, Lot 22, 7th Lancaster; she the daughter of John MacDonell and Marguereth MacKinnon).

Archibald K. McDonald Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  JIMBOB581

...(b.1863) and Mary Bell McDonald (b.1871). It is believed that Arch. K. lived most of his life in the Lancaster area of Glengarry County, Ontario, Canada. I hope that someone will recognize these people in thei...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions