Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lancaster" - 865 Messages

per page

Mary Duval Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Nancy

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

Sorry, Nancy. My Mary Duval was married to William St. John of Lancaster, Ont.

Mary Duval descendants of Lancaster, Glengarry, ON Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Geraldine Wakely

Looking for relatives of Mary Duval of Lancaster, Ont.

Re: Gareau/ Quesnel - Rigaud? to Lancaster, Glengarry Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Rhoda Ross

St. Raphael's Cemetery, St. Raphael's, Ont. by Alex W. Fraser 459-387 POIRIER Annie Quesnel 1877-1940 epouse de Mederic Poirier 1870-1947 329-257 Quesnel East Side Alexandre Quesnel, pere decede le 3...

Archibald B. McDonell Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  jbordsen

...married 10/18/1830 at St. Raphaels (he the son of Finala MacDonald and Isabella Chisholm, Lot 22, 7th Lancaster; she the daughter of John MacDonell and Marguereth MacKinnon).

Archibald K. McDonald on map Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  JIMBOB581

I have found an Archibald K. McDonald at Concession and Lot V,30 of Lancaster Township, Glengarry Co., Ontario. This info was found on a map of the area of 1880, published by McGill University Library. Does an...

Archibald K. McDonald Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  JIMBOB581

...(b.1863) and Mary Bell McDonald (b.1871). It is believed that Arch. K. lived most of his life in the Lancaster area of Glengarry County, Ontario, Canada. I hope that someone will recognize these people in thei...

McRae / MacDonell Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  joan_griffin

...about 1778 Rosshire, Scotland.To Canada pre 1833 with wife & 8 children. Lived Lot 28, 4th con. Lancaster Twp. His daughter,Isabelle married Austin MacDonell. They were Catholics.

Township of St-Raphaels? Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by Joanne McKinnon

...GenWeb site but it isn't there. At least I didn't see it. Looking at a map I assume that it is in either Lancaster or Charlottenburg twps.

MacDonald-Osnabruck? Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Anna Mae Keeler

...Oliver Kenneth MacDonald. I am not sure of the area, but think it was somewhere around Osnabruck or Lancaster Township. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I have just started researching so could u...

Doctor Montgomery Family Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Todd Pierce

...wife Mary Jane Davidson and their children. They supposedly had a large family. He was a widower in Lancaster Township, Glengarry County, Ontario in the 1851 census. Lived with a son Smith/Smyth and possible a...

per page