Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lochiel" - 723 Messages

per page

Larue family Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by  Ellwand

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...family came back to Canada, but I don't know just when. My ggrandfather was married at St. Andrews, Lochiel, Ontario in 1872. I have been looking on the census for 1891, but I can't seem to find the right fa...

McDonnell,Hughes,Madden, McIntee,Vachon Posted on: 12 Aug 1999, by Allen McMillen

Looking for any relatives of Elizabeth Ann McDonnell, born 1858 in Lochiel, Ont..Daughter of John McDonnell & Ann Hughes. Ann Hughes was daughter of Francis Hughes and Eleanor Madden. Ann Hughes sister M...

The Diary of Deaths, by Father John Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by Louise Connolly

...this diary. Now, how do I use the information? It is recorded as follows: Macdonald, Alexander, 1851, Lochiel, Lot-?. In Lochiel. son of Alexander, son or Angus, son of Hugh. 21 March 1851. Age over 50.

Donald McIntosh Family Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by  cfdun

Researching the Donald McIntosh family who arrived on Lots 24 & 25 Concession 8, Lochiel Twp., Glengarry Co. early 1800s, vicinity of Kirk Hill. Known sons: John, Donald & Angus. John & Angus joi...

John Fisher & Flora McLellan 1840 Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Sandy Irvine

I am looking for the parents or siblings of John Fisher and Flora McLellan who were married in the Lochiel Church of Scotland on August 4, 1840. They moved to Wellington Co, Aurthur Twp after the marriage. J...

Ewen McDonald, Frances McPhee Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Alan Weakley

My great great grandparents were Ewen McDonald and Frances McPhee, married in St. Columba Church, Lochiel, Glengarry Co., probably about 1850-1855. I have no information on Frances McPhee's parents, but it s...

Cameron Family of Kenyon Township Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by John Cameron

...grandparents, Duncan Cameron and Catherine Morrison. They where married at St. Columba Presbyterian Church in Lochiel Township on Dec.17,1835. My g grandfather, Donald was born Dec.31,1836, and the next four...

MCLELLAN'S OF LOCHIEL Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Leigh Hay-LeBlanc

...Jane and Norman born in the 1820's. There may very well have been more children. This family live in Lochiel Twsp., Glengarry County. I have some basic information but would greatly appreciate hearing from a...

French Canadians Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Dianne Horvath

...Catholic. Most of the information that I have is of the Lacombe family ending at Hyacinthe Lacombe in Lochiel in 1901 census records. He is my grgrgrandfather and was married to Marie Liboiron they h...

It's a start! Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by Marcel Valade

My greatgrandmother was Rosina Sabourin she married Ovila Roy in Lochiel 3 july 1899 daughter of George Sabourin and Louise Théorêt from Ste-Marthe, province of Québec. If this the line your l...

per page