Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lochiel" - 784 Messages

per page

MCLELLAN'S OF LOCHIEL Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Leigh Hay-LeBlanc

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...Jane and Norman born in the 1820's. There may very well have been more children. This family live in Lochiel Twsp., Glengarry County. I have some basic information but would greatly appreciate hearing from a...

It's a start! Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by Marcel Valade

My greatgrandmother was Rosina Sabourin she married Ovila Roy in Lochiel 3 july 1899 daughter of George Sabourin and Louise Théorêt from Ste-Marthe, province of Québec. If this the line your l...

French Canadians Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Dianne Horvath

...Catholic. Most of the information that I have is of the Lacombe family ending at Hyacinthe Lacombe in Lochiel in 1901 census records. He is my grgrgrandfather and was married to Marie Liboiron they h...

McDougall, McDonald, McRae Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Darlene

...McDOUGALL, his son Alan McDOUGALL d. 1896 any many more that lived at Lot 2, Concession 6 (Dalkeith) Lochiel. Also - Catherine McRAE b. 1848 Roxborough Stormont Co(wife of Alan McDOUGALL) m. 1870 St. Alexan...

Presbyterian cemetery transcriptions Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Michelle

...looking for? I am looking for 2 ladies buried likely in the Presbyterian cemetery in the Alexandria/Lochiel area. I have an Isabella/Elizabeth Kemp who died in March 1873 at the age of 65. She was listed as ...

MACPHERSON/MCPHERSON Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Leigh Hay-LeBlanc

...been born approx. 1810 and I have a lot of information on her and husband William Hay and family of Lochiel but nothing on her MacPherson/McPherson family. I have also never been able to find her date of dea...

MCLELLAN'S OF LOCHIEL, GLENGARRY COUNTY Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Leigh Hay-LeBlanc

...there that can provide some insight into this elusive family group. There was a group of McLellan's in Lochiel Township and surrounding areas in the early 1820's and a female member of my Hay line married in...

Harriet M(a)cPherson b. abt. 1811 Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Sandra Anderson

...found the marriage record. Based on the 1851,-61,-71 census records, they lived at Comcession 5 Lot 1 in Lochiel Township, Glengarry, Ontario. Names of their 11 children were: Angus 1833-1857, Nancy 1834-190...

MacDonalds Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by  Angus_McDonal...

Malcolm, Donald and Archibald MacDonald Bought 25/2 Lochiel from a Fraser in 1827. They b. Sctld.Donald's son Gregor m. Mary McNaughton in Glgry. Son Archibald m. Jane McKay. about 1882 they came to Los Ange...

Fletcher Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  TErickson6912

...Bethune and they had a daughter named Catherine Bethune and 9 other children. They lived in Dunvegan, Lochiel area of Glengarry county. Would love to make a connection. Thanks.

per page