Search the Boards

Search Results for "Maxville" - 86 Messages

per page

McCALLUM Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  SKaseberg9977

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...William and Archibald Angus McCALLUM. Finlay and Ann McCALLUM had children: Isabel who m Duncan McEWAN of Maxville, Christy who dy, John who m Margaret McGREGOR, and Janet who m Andrew FOULDS. Archibald and M...

McRae/McDonald Posted on: 11 Nov 1999, by  Marih|MA75694...

Took a second look: My Flora McDonald, born 1824 Maxville, Glengarry, Ontario died June 11, 1861. Her father was Neil McDonald and mother Margaret (?) Married Farquhar McRae October 15,1839 in St. Andrews Chu...

Indian Lands Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Judith Hunter Little

My father Alexander Dudley Hunter, born in Maxville, and there is mention of Robert Hunter, my g-grandfather, dying in 1912, Lot4, con. 18, Glengarry County, Indian Lands, Ontario.

Maxville Cemetery Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Glenn

Looking for some look ups in the Maxville Cemetery

Maxville Cemetery Lookups Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

I have a copy of the Maxville Cemetery list. If you want me to look up some names please tell me the names you are looking for.

Cemetary List Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

...list show some type of map as to where the gravesites are located in the cemetary?I would like to go to Maxville this summer and take photographs for a relative in Florida.

Maxville Cemetery Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

...only have a list of the records which I was kindly allowed to copy a couple of years ago when I was in Maxville. I spent many hours trying to locate my family going from headstone to headstone. The gentleman ...

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

...approximately lots 24 and 25. It is at the intersection of Hwy. 30 and Hwy. 24. It is situated north east of Maxville. There is a church at the intersection but I can't remember what it is called.

MARK Family Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  J_Lappin

...from Antrim Northern Ireland. They first settled in the Hawkesbury area and I think they moved to the Maxville area about 1870. Anyone knowing anything at all concerning these surnames please email me private...

FERGUS Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  ladylari

Looking for information on the Fergus children who were sent to Brockville and later moved to Maxville (home children). Mary Archibald Andrew Elizabeth (died in 1919, possibly Maxville). I know Mary lived there @Box ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions