Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Maxville" - 87 Messages

per page

Indian Lands Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Judith Hunter Little

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

My father Alexander Dudley Hunter, born in Maxville, and there is mention of Robert Hunter, my g-grandfather, dying in 1912, Lot4, con. 18, Glengarry County, Indian Lands, Ontario.

Maxville Cemetery Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Glenn

Looking for some look ups in the Maxville Cemetery

Cemetary List Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

...list show some type of map as to where the gravesites are located in the cemetary?I would like to go to Maxville this summer and take photographs for a relative in Florida.

Maxville Cemetery Lookups Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

I have a copy of the Maxville Cemetery list. If you want me to look up some names please tell me the names you are looking for.

Dunvegan Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

...approximately lots 24 and 25. It is at the intersection of Hwy. 30 and Hwy. 24. It is situated north east of Maxville. There is a church at the intersection but I can't remember what it is called.

Maxville Cemetery Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Anne Brand

...only have a list of the records which I was kindly allowed to copy a couple of years ago when I was in Maxville. I spent many hours trying to locate my family going from headstone to headstone. The gentleman ...

MARK Family Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  J_Lappin

...from Antrim Northern Ireland. They first settled in the Hawkesbury area and I think they moved to the Maxville area about 1870. Anyone knowing anything at all concerning these surnames please email me private...

Christina Grant and Kenneth MacLennan (Kenyon Twp.) Posted on: 16 Mar 2008, by  evruss

...update this Grant family tree & extend an invitation to attend the Grant reunion on July 25-26/08 in Maxville.

Re: McNaughton & Cook Posted on: 13 Mar 2008, by  BKosmolak

Rhoda, There are attestion papers for: MCNAUGHTON, JOHN E 26/06/1884, Maxville Ontario (but he lists his full name of John Ewen McNaughton on the certificate) - a telephone contractor living in Lumsden, SK w...

Grant reunion 2008 Posted on: 10 Dec 2007, by  morrisonbette

...possible to post in the 'Glengarry County Queries' a notice of a Grant reunion to be held in Dunvegan/Maxville on July 26-27, 2008. We are trying to connect with as many Alexander Grant/Mary Fraser descendan...

per page