Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Williamstown" - 475 Messages

per page

Re: Mary Ann Tyo (Taillon) / martintown / ontario /1850? Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  TerryWakeman

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...have been born in the 1850's. I am not familiar with the Canadian area but I belive she was from the Williamstown area. She married a Robert Bruce Dyer. Mary and Robert would be my 2nd Great Grandparents.

Mac Arthur ancestory Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Diane Drumm

...of Duncan MacArthur and Ellen(Helen) McLean. Lived in Glengarry county in 1800s near Martintown and Williamstown before moving to Kinmount Ont.He was a sherriff and a logger. Would love to hear from anyone who th...

Young - Glengarry Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by  WCDaxon

...1778 in Glasgow Scotland who settled in Glengarry. They were married in 1806 at St. Andrew's Church in Williamstown, Glengarry. Janet, as the daughter of a Loyalist, was entitled to 200 acres of land from the cro...

McPhersons of Williamstown Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Janet Rude

I am looking for any information on my great grandmother's family. Her name was Catherine Dermid McPherson. There is also an indication that it was spelled McPhearson. Her parents were Hugh and Cather...

Matthew McDonald Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  Harrigan94

...information on Matthew who I believe was born in 1813 in Ireland and came to Canada in 1832. In the Williamstown area, he married Esther McKay who may have been the daughter of William McKay and Anne Dingwall. Es...

Doctor Montgomery Family Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Todd Pierce

...Smith/Smyth and possible a son Thomas. Supposedly had a son Robert who was baptized at St. Andrew Church in Williamstown in the 1840s. Have some info on his son Smith as follows: Smith Montgomery is listed in t...

1786 emigration Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by Archibald MacDonell

...that this part of the 1786 imigration would help you in your quest for information. Archibald MacDonell Williamstown

McPherson(U.E) Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

I have McPherson`s(U.E)in my family.My grandmother (Father`s side) is a McPherson(U.E.) from Williamstown. I do have a Harriet McPherson but she`s married to a Brownrigg.If you like,contact me directly and we can...

Descendants of Dan McPherson & Madge Steinbeck Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Jamie MacDonald

Looking for descendants of Dan McPherson(1871-)and Madge Steinbeck(married 1901).Dan was born in Williamstown and went to Albuqurque New Mexico. Dan`s parents were Alexander McPherson & Catherine Grant of Williamstown,On...

Area Cameron family Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  perrypup

...6-22-1806, Duncan 4-18-1811 to 1857, Mary dob 6-9-1813(mother of Donald MacMaster MP) family buried in Williamstown., Angus Cameron 12-29-1818, James dob 10-25-1826 t0 1912 - he and family lived on Cameron Island...

per page