Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results  - 125 Messages

per page

Brooklyn Canny Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  SteveWagner83

Surnames > Canny

I have a Catherine Canny Born abt 1869 in Ireland daughter of James Canny and Mary Duffy. She married 1) FNU Manley have a son James born abt 1894. Married 2) John Kenniff having a son John born abt ...

Canny(s) in County Mayo Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  irishtown12

Surnames > Canny

My family is from Co. Mayo, Ireland.

Re: Irish Cannys Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by  fishureman

Surnames > Canny

Hi There I have Nicholas Canny (my 3 X GGrandfather), born in Ireland in 1826, married Sarah Canty. They moved to England and had several children. Nicholas died in Portsea in 1898.

Re: Irish Cannys Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by Maura

Surnames > Canny

Thank you very much. Unfortunately my Nora Canny was born in the late 1800s so I doubt she could have been your mother. But hey anythings possible. Anyway she is as far back as I know in that line so ...

Re: Irish Cannys Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by Ed Murphy

Surnames > Canny

Hi Maura, My late mother, Nora Canny, was from Clonbur Galway --- very near the Mayo border. i'm told her grandfather was born in Mayo, but he spent most of his life in the Clonbur. There are many ...

Irish Cannys Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  Irishcregan

Surnames > Canny

Looking for Cannys from Ireland. My GGG grandmother Was Honor Canny from possibly co. Mayo. She was married to Edward Ruane and had Bridget Ruane who was born in Ballyglass, co. Mayo.

Re: Canny Roots in Southeastern Ohio Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by  MichaelBeckle...

Surnames > Canny

My great grandmother Almira Jane Canny Beckley was the daughter of John Canny and Eliza Thompson, born mid 1840's In Athens County, Ohio. She would wed Samuel Beckley and primarily live in eastern Vin...

Re: Canny Roots in Southeastern Ohio Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  bsandeberg

Surnames > Canny

I am a descendent of George Canny through his son William Canny born abt 1780 in Md m. Susannah Downing. Do you have William mother's name? Was George the son of Joseph Canney and Rebecca Brown marr...

Re: Canny Roots in Southeastern Ohio Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  mcourteman

Surnames > Canny

Hi Cousin! I am a descendant of George Canny through daughter Roseanna m. John Holdren. Douglas and I were in close contact before his untimely death, have many of his notes from letters he sent, wo...

Re: Canny Roots in Southeastern Ohio Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  MikkiLillard

Surnames > Canny

Around what city in southeastern Ohio ae you referring to? What

per page