Search the Boards

Search Results  - 120 Messages

per page

Canny from Galway Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  daisyml031

Surnames > Canny

Looking to connect with anyone else searching for Canny ancestors. Mine were from Dunmore area of Galway - Bridget Canny married Thaddeus Brennan; she had a brother Richard.

Canny Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by John Edward Murphy

Surnames > Canny

My late mother, Nora Canny, was from Clonbur in County Galway Ireland. Some of us Cannys establised a web site on Family Point. I can invite you to join th Canny Family Point page, but I need your E m...

Canny Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by  daisyml031

Surnames > Canny

Hi John, I've been on the Canny page for ages as I'm descended from the same line as Cathy!

William Canny Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by Ruben Canny

Surnames > Canny

Looking for info on my grandfather William Canny. Died in about 1948 in Kansas. Don't have much information about his roots. Grandmother Alice Canny died about 1938 also in kansas. I'm searching fo...

CANNY Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by  daisyml031

Surnames > Canny

Wish I could help but all I know abvout the Canny line is what I posted. If you ever find their origin and find they're from Dunmore in Galway, get back to me and maybe we can find a connection.

Patrick Canny Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  MLillard1788

Surnames > Canny

I remember being told as a child that the family was from Galway.

Canny in Kansas Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by Jeff Moon

Surnames > Canny

I have alot of Canny relations in southeast Kansas and I am also looking for researh on Canny's Hope this can help you

Cannys in SE Kansas Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Ken Quin

Surnames > Canny

My Grandmother, Mary Rebecca Canny b. 1888 d. 1956, was the daughter of Albert and Martha Canny. She had 3 sisters: Eva Jane, Nellie and Ollie and 2 brothers: Edward Harry Thomas Vincent. When she ma...

Cannys of SE Kansas Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Marlene Hendricks

Surnames > Canny

The Ed Canny that you speak of in your post is my Mothers GrandDad. She said she met Aunt Mary one time at Aunt Ollies. All of Ed and Minnie Canny's children are deceased. There are lots of his Grandc...

Cannys in SE Kansas Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Ken Quin

Surnames > Canny

Hi Marlene, Surprised and pleased to get your response. I would love to have more info on the rest of the Cannys. I'm not too familiar with this forum so I was unable to get your e-mail address for a...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions