Search the Boards

Search Results  - 14 Messages

per page

Re: Edwards from England to Muskingham Co. Posted on: 21 Feb 2004, by  patmrshll

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

I have a william Edwards born about 1823 who married Elizabeth Jones in 1848 in Worcester england I have church and date.

ROMINE - DELONG Marriage Announcement, April 1904 Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by  drdx_old0

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

(Appeared in the Roseville Independent, April 1904) submitted by Carole Williams <williams@sunet.net> ROMINE - DELONG Miss Lura DeLong, the accomplished daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin DeLong...

WILSON - SANDERSON Marriage Announcement, April 1904 Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by  drdx_old0

(Appeared in the Roseville Independent, April 1904) submitted by Carole Williams <williams@sunet.net> WILSON - SANDERSON Potter Wilson quietly hied himself to Bremen, yesterday, where he took u...

Dugan Marriages Muskingum Co OH Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  austinkersey

Following is a list of Dugan/Dougan marriages in Muskingum Co OH. I have named parents where I knew them. If anyone reading this can add to this information, other parents, or any information, or make...

Re: Dugan Marriages Muskingum Co OH Posted on: 11 Apr 2003, by  austinkersey

A message from Roger C Dugan * gives more information on couples on this Muskingum CO OH marriage list Barbara C Dugan & James Taylor 29 Nov 1832-- Barbara Widow of John Simon Dugan * "Buil...

John E. Ross and Jennie Andrews Ross Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  caliope

An early portrait of John E. Ross (1857-1932), son of John P. Ross........and Jennie Andrews Ross (1866-1935) daughter of John William Andrews and Elizabeth Jane Palmer.

Re: James Davis - Possible Revolutionary War Soldier Posted on: 18 Feb 2004, by  Contribution

Married - On Monday the the 12th inst., by the Rev. J. Miley, Mr. JAMES B. McFEETORS, of this vicinity to Miss BELINDA DAVIS of Zanesville. The Tri Weekly Courier Zanesville, Ohio April 29, 1847

items for sale on E-Bay Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by Sharon

Right now someone is selling old marriage licenses from Muskingham County in the Genealogy section on E-Bay. They date from the 1830s and 1840s and look old. There are about 20 of them and the sa...

Wintermute family marriages Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by Tricia Shumate Lewis

If anyone has any information about the families posted here, I would love to hear from you. Wintermute Janette to James Johns 6/26/1870 Albert W. to...

Farabee Nuptials Posted on: 26 Aug 2005, by Tricia Shumate Lewis

Times Signal, August 21, 1949 NUPTIAL MASS FOLLOWS DOUBLE RING CEREMONY In a late summer wedding solemnized Saturday morning in St. Thomas Catholic church, Miss Elizabeth Mahaney became the bride of E...

per page