Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "trela" - 139 Messages

per page

MYREK & TRELA FAMILY Posted on: 29 Dec 1998, by  celestehelen

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...help me out with the origin of my husband's ancestors family names, those family names being MYREK and TRELA. I have no idea of their ethnic origins. Thanks, Celeste

Re: Scott/Crookshanks Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  trelah

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Greenbrier

Sorry to be so late replying, My computer stopped working for a while and I lost all replies to yahoo. I have that same address again but can be easily reached at trelah@hotmail.com I hope you are...

Re: Greenbrier Co. mrgs of Crookshanks Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  trelah

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Greenbrier

After all these years, I hope this finds you. I would be interested in the marriage of a Mary Crookshanks to George Scott about 1894. Thank you Trela

Re: Scott family Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by  trelah

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pocahontas

...email at yahoo deleted them berfore I got to them. I am so excited. Some one knows my family. Thanks Trela

Re: William Hoover Scott Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by  trelah

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pocahontas

...Pearl was the first child. She is my grandmother. She died about 1948. I never knew her. Thanks Trela I can still get mail at yahoo. and will start checking.

SEARCH Posted on: 27 Nov 1998, by  celestehelen

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

Looking for any information re: Albert Myrek b. 15 May 1876 to Wawzeniec Myrek and Anna Trela. Had left for America prior to 1902. Claimed he was Austrian, spoke Polish.

Obituaries - The Sunday Republican - November 13, 1983 (Murphy, Conti, Denslow / Young, Jacobs / Pawlikowski, Kisloski, Bedlack, Recor, Bristol, Demers, Cardinal / Booth, Pikul, Trela / Wcislo) Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by  jsmith128_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

I was looking through old newspaper clippings of my family when I discovered that the back of one clipping had a healthy portion of an obituaries section. At first, I didn't think to do anything with ...

Re: TRELA - deported to Siberia Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Edward Dabrowski

...Patrick, Just a quick note to say hello...Every now and then I search the Web for something new about the Trela name. My mother is a Trela and she too was deported to Siberia during WWII. She lost her father...

TRELA Posted on: 22 Jul 1998, by Patrick Trela

Searching for Trelas in Eastern Poland about the time of WWII. Most of the family was deported to Siberia by the Russians in 1939. Trying to determine ancestry prior to that point.

Helen T. Kissel Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  Laurel ODonne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...Williamstown Health Care Center. Born in Adams on Jan. 24, 1909, daughter of Frank and Aniela Gara Trela, she attended Adams schools. Mrs. Kissel and her late husband, John D. Kissel, operated the former...

per page