Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "wuerttemberg" - 7,384 Messages

per page

Calmbach/Kalmbach Surname Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  BUCKSKIN

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

I have found several Calmbach's marrying into lineage of my family in the Baiersbronn, Wuerttemberg area. Most of their records say they were from Besenfeld, or Gottelfingen areas. Did you know there is a town ...

Gottlieb Keller Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Judy Kellar Fox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

Gottlieb Keller came to the U.S. from Wuerttemberg with his parents and siblings in 1846. The family was in Centre Co. in 1850, then Gottlieb seems to have stayed in Clinton County, while the rest of the family s...

Gottlieb Keller Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Judy Kellar Fox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

Gottlieb Keller came to the U.S. from Wuerttemberg with his parents and siblings in 1846. The family was in Centre County in 1850, then seems to have left Gottlieb in Clinton Co. The rest of the family settled in...

August Heim-Berne Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by michael heim

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > Cantons > Bern

...for some help in locating the family of August Heim born in Berne in 1805. He subsequently moved to Wuerttemberg Germany and ended up in Philadelphia, Pa. in 1867 till his death in abt 1885. Any help is apprecia...

Discovered a new branch on my tree...now I need some help : ) Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by Vicky Burns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Union

...holes and could use some help fleshing it out. Here is what I know so far: Anna Maria Ruhlen came from Wuerttemberg, Germany in the early 1820-1830's. She lived for a time in Fairfield County, OH with her broth...

Bauer, Lutz, etc. Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  GretchenLeise...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

...because I had found a Charles Bauer family in the 1870 census of Stearns County, MN. Charles was from Wuerttemberg, Germany, and his wife, Maria was from Luxembourg. It is Maria's family name that I am interested...

BERGT,RAUSS,STUEVE of Perry Co Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Linda Goodson Petersen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Perry

...immigrated with his wife Christina Kuenzlert, dau. Adelheit age 2 and Hugo age 9mo in Sept 1852 from Wuerttemberg, Germany. We do not know where Carl & Christina died(Indiana, Ohio, MO.)nor what happened to A...

Re: Jean M. Pflomm Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  Ronwasbatman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...Stuttgart Germany. Gottlob Pflomm born Feb 9,1834 in Boeblingen Germany came to America in 1854.Source>Wuerttemberg Emigration Index-vol one-page 148, and family records.

Bauer Origins Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  GretchenLeise...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

...was listed in the 1870 census for Stearns County, Minn. He was 45 years of age, and originally from Wuerttemberg, Germany. His wife was named Maria, age 40, and from Luxembourg. Charles and Maria Bauer have prove...

Francis Anton Vogt Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Diane Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Stark

...any info. on the VOGT family that lived in Stark Co., OH ca 1832. Francis Anton VOGT immigrated from Wuerttemberg in 1832 with his family. They worked in the stone quarries and in 1852 owned a quarry called John ...

HOLZWARTHs from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Delmar Dobler Smith

Surnames > Holzwarth

I am interested in more information about Geor Adam HOLZWARTH b 1737, d 24 Mar 1807 in Backnang Wuerttemberg. He was married to Katharine Barbara EPPENSTEIN(ER) b 1736, d 28 Jun 1773.

American roots of familiy Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Gerd Meckes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Carbon

Hi there, Also I want to know something about the early wuerttemberg german pioneers who came to Carbon County between 1779 and 1808. Couldn't find anything specific on these ancestors and the history of Meckesvi...

Re: William Link/Edna "Mae" Fowler Link - Gottlieb LINK? Posted on: 14 Jun 2006, by Ken Neumann

Linda, In connection with Stearns County, I have been researching Wuerttemberg families including the Caspar LINK (1809- d bef 1880) family as well as his son Gottlieb (1834-1903). They resided both in Meride...

Re: KOCH, SCHWIEP Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Ken Neumann

...birthplace. No sources I have checked have given me this. I have checked several parish records, the Wuerttemberg Emigration index, Baden Wurttemberg emigration list, ship arrivals (he departed from Havre, Fran...

KOCH, SCHWIEP Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by Ken Neumann

...for assistance on the KOCH family. Gottlieb Koch was born about 1831-33 somewhere in the Kingdom of Wuerttemberg, Germany. Where is the big question. His parents, according to wedding information, were Michael a...

Roots of the american family Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Gerd Meckes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Carbon

Hi there, I'd like to know something about the early german pioneers from wuerttemberg/germany who came between 1789 and 1809 to Carbon County. One of them was a real Meckes. Especially I want to know about the f...

Gottlieb Kaiser/Keiser/Keyser Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  WKaiser0019

looking for information on Gottlieb Kaiser, b 1806 in Wuerttemberg, arrived US 9/1/1833 according to Declaration of Intent filed in Lycoming Co. in 1847. Married Dorothy ? not known if here or in Germany, had 7 c...

Fakler Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by Phylis Jorgenson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Winona

Researching all Faklers from Wuerttemberg, Germany, who came to Winona, including Conrad, David, Willebold, and Meinrad Fakler, in mid 1800s. Meinrad married Catherine Ginther. David married a Cheslick. Willing t...

ALDINGER family search!!! Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  donnie157

I am searching for information about the ALDINGER, Hofmeister, and Seibold families from Fellbach, Baden- Wuerttemberg, Germany. I have completed a Aldinger family search and have lived in Fellbach, Germany for five mon...

New Sammet information Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Delmar Smith

Surnames > Sammet

...the Genealogy Library in Salt Lake City. My Katharina (various spellings)SAMMET was born in Backnang, Wuerttemberg 25 Aug 1825 to parents, Georg Christoph SAMMET and Anna Maria MACK. Georg Christoph was born 2...

Rachel Grey Fulmer Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by R Fulmer

Surnames > Fulmer

...Eberhard Ludwig Vollmer (Fulmer, Follmer, Folmar) arrived in America 1752(South Carolina) from Unterhausen, Wuerttemberg. Family descends from Simplicius Volmar(1530-1572) Bailiff of Urach (now Bad Urach) in Wuerttemberg, Ge...

Baden Wuerttemberg Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Sky

Baden Wuerttemberg is a Staate in Germany Godelsheim I suspect was a village with in Baden or Wurttemberg .. in early age those where separate state and later combined. I also suspect that you might have the spelling o...

Jaiser & Rebmann Posted on: 05 May 1999, by Pauline Winter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henrico

Looking for the death of John Jaiser b. Oct 12, 1833, Boblingen, Wuerttemberg (Germany); m abt 1856 to Carolyn Louisa Frommer. Last record is a deed he signed in 1867.

Baden Wuerttemberg Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Sky

Baden Wuerttemberg is a Staate in Germany Godelsheim I suspect was a village with in Baden or Wurttemberg .. in early age those where separate state and later combined. I also suspect that you might have the spelling o...

WERNER Posted on: 31 Jul 1998, by Gary Carlson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

I am trying to trace a Jacob and Marie (nie Ulrich) Werner who came to Dane county about 1850 from Wuerttemberg GE and owned 40 acres of land in Aliquot TWP (5), Dane county.

Hillers in Poland Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  rebecca4114

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

Johann HILLER, b 1762 in Wuerttemberg, Germany moved to Poland prior to 1796. His daughter, Justine, who was born in Poland abt 1800 married Peter Hiller (father unknown), who was born in Poland in 1785 and died...

Heisler Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  SuzyBettac

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

...had gotten. Found a source recently that mentioned Christian Heussler who emigrated from Niederhofen, Wuerttemberg, Germany on the Ship Osgood 29 Sept 1750. Hesettled in Berks Co. and the spelling of the name cha...

Breuninger Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  PR310

Surnames > Breuninger

...Breuninger, born in 1873, settled in Phila, PA. I found him along with presumed family members in the Wuerttemberg Emigration Index, application date was 1884. I don't know what their destination port was only sa...

Jacob Kappus Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jerry Serum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Buffalo

Jacob F. Kappus came from Wuerttemberg, Germany in 1859 and settled in Nelson as a farmer.

Simon Voehr Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Don Fair

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

...Margaretha with two sons: Carl born 6-24-1748 and Johann Michael born 7-22-1750. They came from Freudenstadt Wuerttemberg Germany about 1752. I believe they settled in Lancaster or York or Berks county sometime b...

Re: Dachtler families from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by Scott Morris

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Ohio River Valley Families (ORVF)

Barbara, Here is all my research on the Dachtler family: Wuerttemberg Emigration Index: Volume Six, page 68, Dachtler, Friedrich, birth place Ernsbach, district: Oeringen, application date: April 1857, destinat...

Re: Dachtler families from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  karensgenes

Hi! No, as I remember it only contained Weil im Dorf. I sent the film back to LDS about Sep. of last year. I did have a Dachtler Family member contact by e-mail who lives in Stuttgart Germany. If ...

Re: Dachtler families from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by Scott Morris

Karen, Are Weil im Dorf and Ernsbach on the same film? My wife's Dchtler ancestry came from Ernsbach. Scott

Re: Dachtler families from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  luzanagal

Hi! I have noticed various postings from you regarding the Dachtler Families. Mr GGGGrandmother Maria Magdalena Dachtler from Weilimdorf, Wurttemberg Germany. I have the LDS film for Weilimdorf, an...

Dachtler families from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  Dachtler

I am looking for any families by the Dachtler name, but in particular the following brothers - Christian Karl Dachtler born 24 Dec 1865 (don't know when he arrived) and Johann Georg Friedrich Christia...

Yost Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Shirley Hulett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Medina

...descendants of the YOST family (I think quite a few reside in the Valley City area HEINRICH YOST b Wuerttemberg, died 1868 Ohio. He married MARGARETHA. Notes for HEINRICH YOST: His will, dated 11 Jan 1861 was f...

Place Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by tony

...time frame. Looking for a town by the name of Mundelsheim, It is listed as Mundelsheim, Neckarkreis, Wuerttemberg. If anyone knows of this place Thank you

Landenberger family around 1834 Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by William B. Davis

Looking for any information on Thomas Landenberger family that arrived from Mahringen, Wuerttemberg, Germany around 1834 settling in Medina Co. OH. My gggm Karoline Landenberger married Johann Martin Maier probab...

Re: ANDREW ZIEGELE Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  apsaroke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...family she's posted about went from "Reichenbach/Esslingen" or "Reichenberg" in Wuerttemberg (town(s) near Stuittgart I think) to South Russia in about 1817, then some a few generations later ...

Re: Seitzinger Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by  TUZO2

...regarding Michael SEITZINGER and all of the Seitzingers back to Nicolaus who emigrated from Geisslingen, Wuerttemberg, Germany in 1743. Contact me at tuzo@aol.com Jo-Ann Seitzinger

BIO: JOHN HECK, 1815-1849, MEDINA CO., OH Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  jdtown

JOHN HECK was born in @1815 in Wuerttemberg, Germany. When a young boy he moved with his family to America. On February 25, 1841 JOHN, a farmer, married SARAH ANN ROCKWELL b May 7, 1820 in PA (daughter of THOMAS ...

John D. Sockler Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Rosemary Proctor

...name Sockler anywhere. My great grandfather and his wife Rosa Stark listed listed their birthplace as Wuerttemberg, GermanyThey were in the US by 1864 when my grandfather was born in Pekin, Ill. We need help.

Re: RENZ / RENTZ Family Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  @@misskitty@g...

...families are Gollmar, Wolf, & Gayer. I know that the Gollmar & Wolf families were also from Wuerttemberg. Do you know what ship your family came over on? I haven't been able to find that out or where t...

SEITZINGER FAMILY SURNAME Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  TUZO2

...ANDREWS SHIP. NICHOLAS AND GEORGE SEITZINGER WERE THE SONS OF JOHANN MICHAEL SEITZINGER FROM GEISSLINGEN, WUERTTEMBERG, GERMANY. JO-ANN SEITZINGER TUZO@AOL.COM

Burkard/Burkhardt/Burghard Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by  NABurkard

Looking for George Burkard b. 5/19/1817 Wuerttemberg married to Anna Wahl b. abt 1817. Came to USA about 1852 with son, Valentine, b. 11/7/1847

Haspel Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Thomas

Looking for any info on George Haspel, born 1847 in Goldbarth? Wuerttemberg fathers name Leonard

KLONCK Posted on: 25 Nov 1998, by Leroy O. BAKER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Our KLINCK is back to about 1620 at Loechgau, Neckarkreis, Wuerttemberg, GER... Came to Crawford Co.,OH changed to KLINK..to Michigan. At the moment I do not find a Gregory in the group a lot of Gerog... Have a H...

Searching in Beautelsbach, Wuerttemberg Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Ron Lugowski

...family names: SCHMID, SIGFRIED, MULLER, BORF Christian Schmid born Sep 1812, died Jun 1883 in Beutelsburg Wuerttemberg Friderike Sigfried born Jul 1818 died Jul 1885 in Beatelsbach Christian married Friderike in ...

Jacob Nolf b ca 1832 in Germany,Living in Allegheny Co.,Pa in 1870 Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by  slsmn1327

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...Perrysville P.O.,Shaler Twp.,Allegheny Co.,Pa. Jacob Nolf - age 38 - gardner - RE $200.PP $150 - b.Wuerttemberg,Germany Christina - (dau) - age 12 - b.Pa Matthias - (son) - age 11 - b.Pa Mary - (dau) - age 7 - b...

Frederich Nolf b.ca 1801 in Germany,Living in Allegheny Co.,Pa in 1870 Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by  slsmn1327

...Perrysville P.O.,Shaler Twp.,Allegheny Co.,Pa. Frederich Nolf - age 68 - Gardner - RE $1000,PP $200 - b.Wuerttemberg,Germany Barbra - (wife) - age 77 - b.Wuerttemberg,Germany Christiana - (dau) - age 37 - b.Wuerttemberg,Germany Mary - ...

per page