Search the Boards

Search Results for "EHLERT" - 663 Messages

per page

Re: Archie & Katherine Delargy Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by Karma

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

I don't have any information on your grandparents, but I'm wondering if you could be my uncle. Did you have a sister named Cheryl (my mom)? I have lost track of my mother's family since she died.

Re: Archie & Katherine Delargy Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by Karma

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

Thanks for replying. It was worth a try. I live in Chicago, IL. My mother's name was Cheryl Ehlert. She had three brothers, Darrell, Carl (may be spelled with a K) and David. Their mother's name was Frances...

Hazel J. BENJAMIN Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by AJP

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Robert SHANNON of Muskegon and Mrs. Evert (Martha) BOHRES of Miami, Florida. One sister, Mrs. Bessie EHLERT of Paw Paw. Six grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. Also several nieces and nephews. Funeral...

Marriage announcement - Keipe & Heidel 1937 Posted on: 22 May 2004, by  zoogene33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green Lake

...The couple was married by Rev. O. H. Schmidt at the Emanual Lutheran church with Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ehlert of Ripon as attendants. The groom has been employed in the J.A. Blank store since his graduation f...

Tootell Family Posted on: 30 Jun 2004, by  conradgay1

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...1942 in Deepdene, Victoria. Married, 14 Aug 1886 in Horsham: Ida Fredrike Sophia SCHMIDT, dau of Ehlert Hinrich "Heinrich" Schmidt and Maria KRUGER, b. 24 Apr 1863 in Mount Gambier, South Aust...

Re: Family History event Clark Family of Town of Ellery migrated from Cayuga County Roots Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by Brenda Hare

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

I am searching for information on Ehlert/Elbert Clark who married Esther (Whiting) Worden ca 1840-1855. I believe by April 1855, Ehlert/Elbert Clark had deceased, as his wife Esther (Whiting) Worden Clark was th...

Obit: Shirley G. Pitts-Young Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...She is preceded in death by her husband John T. Pitts, children; Burton Pitts, Betty Adams, and Carol Ehlert. She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Ginger Pitts and son-in-law Erich Ehlert, 8 great grandchildre...

Children of Gottfried Adolph Schmidt & Mary McCreddon Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by  conradgay1

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

GOTTFRIED ADOLPH SCHMIDT (< Ehlert Hinrich < Heinrich < Ehlert) was born 25 Mar 1858 in Blumberg, South Australia, and died 14 Sep 1942 in Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia. He married MARY McCREDDON ...

Gottfried Adolph Schmidt m. Mary McCreddon; Victoria, 1883 Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by  conradgay1

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

GOTTFRIED ADOLPH SCHMIDT (< Ehlert Hinrich < Heinrich < Ehlert) was born 25 Mar 1858 in Blumberg, South Australia, and died 14 Sep 1942 in Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia. He married MARY McCREDDON ...

Herman Ehlert Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by Rob

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sauk

Am seeking descendants and other relatives of Herman Ehlert and his wife (Emma?) who resided in Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin in 1919.

Re: Herman Ehlert Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by B. Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sauk

...They are buried in St John's Cemetery, Township of Reedsburg. The burial inscription reads as follows; EHLERT; Herman Jan. 23, 1861 - March 19, 1906 father Emma (Schade) Mar. 25, 186...

Re: Herman Ehlert Posted on: 17 Oct 2004, by Rob

Thanks for your reply. It is the Schade side in which I am interested. I am interested in information about their descendants. According to the obituary of Emma's sister Bertha (4 Jul 1846 - 5 Jun 191...

Re: Herman Ehlert Posted on: 17 Oct 2004, by Rob

I have no knowledge of "Filhouer".

Nels and Pauline(Ehlert) Nelson Family Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  Austin_Ladwig

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Pembina

...5/13/1898 d 7/4/1996. SSN shows these 3 last resided in Hamilton. My Great Grandmother, Ernestina Ehlert-Ladwig was Pauline's sister, so if you are a part of the family or know of this bunch please feel free to ...

Obit: Charles M. Burks Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

First Name: Charles Last Name: Burks Death: 2/28/2004 City: Pinehurst State: TX Charles M. Burks, of Orange passed away peacefully on February 28, 2004, at Pinehurst Care Center due to complicat...

Descendants of Herman Ehlert and wife Emma Schade Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by Rob

Seeking descendants of Herman Ehlert (1861-1906) and his wife Emma Schade (1860-1927), both of whom died in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI. Their daughters were Martha "Pearl" Ehlert who married Walter Niebuhr...

Re: Researching PRIES and ZUBCACK Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  petersre1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ashland

Hello Betty, My maternal grandmother was Josephine Ehlert, nee Zubcack. She and her twin, Kathrine (my Aunt Kat died recently) were one of 9 children of Ida Zubcack nee Schmidt. My great-grandma Ida died...

Pearl Niebuhr Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by Rob

...probably in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI. She was the daughter of Walter Niebuhr (1882 - 1955) and Martha Ehlert (1885 - 1945), both of whom died in Reedsburg.

Pearl Niebuhr Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by Rob

...probably in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI. She was the daughter of Walter Niebuhr (1882 - 1955) and Martha Ehlert (1885 - 1945), both of whom died in Reedsburg.

Obit: Hildegarde Hill Ehlert Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Hildegarde Hill Ehlert August 26, 1929 January 17, 2004 Hildegarde Hill Ehlert, passed away Saturday, January 17, 2004 at Trinity Medical Center in Brenham, Texas. Hildegarde was born in Thrall, Texas ...

Obit: Reinhold B. Hunger - Musician, Educator, Posted on: 27 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Reinhold B. Hunger Family-Placed Obituary Reinhold B. Hunger Sept. 4, 1930 - Dec. 23, 2004 Funeral services for Reinhold B. "Reiny" Hunger, 74, of Waco, TX formerly of Caldwell,TX a...

Obit -- Marjorie E Kelly Dec. 28, 1917 -- Jan. 29, 2005 Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by Craig & Nancy Poole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

Marjorie E. Kelly, 87, Missouri Valley, died Jan. 29 at Alegent Health Community Memorial Hospital, Missouri Valley. Marjorie was born Dec. 28, 1917 to Chester and Eva (Kincaid) Parker. She graduated...

Mace Ehlers Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  GeorgiaEhlers

Surnames > Ehler

...connected with Fred, would like to hear from them. Jurgen Friederich's father grandfather are listed as Ehlert in Oldenburg (Holstein) census records (both called Jurgen).

Nina W. BARES Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...husband, Donna and Pastor Don Miller of Allegan; 2 granddaughters and their husbands, Tammy and Joe Ehlert and Becky and Mark Kreger; 4 great-grandchildren, Jacob, Katlynn, Sydney, and Drew; several nieces ...

LESLIE family Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Waukesha

...SAMUEL in 1909. In 1930 living with their daughter MARTHA H. LESLIE b. 1888 and married to JOHN B. EHLERT b. 1886. 3 children: DOROTHY I./ or L. b 1912 NORMAN M. b. 1918 ...

Re: Wilhelmine Linekin Dreblow 1866-1933. UPDATE from author Posted on: 03 Jun 2005, by  pattibrown82

Surnames > Dreblow

Wilhelmine Louise Linekin “Minnie” DREBLOW b. 5 Aug 1849 Pommern Province, Prussia d. 1933 Lakeland, Polk co., FL burial: St. Paul Lutheran Cem., Lakeland, Polk co., FL married August Wilh...

Obit: Mrs. Marian C. Bell , 81 Posted on: 15 Jun 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Monday, May 16, 2005. Marian C. Bell was born August 22, 1923 in Breckenridge, MN to P.J. and Elizabeth Ehlert Warnecke. She was a clerk for W.H. Bowden and Sons. Survivors include husband, W.R. Bell; s...

Re: Russell Co / Tazewell Co Daniel family migration Posted on: 11 Aug 2005, by  kaki2326

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Tazewell

...1881. They had son, Wilburn Francis, born 20 Aug. 1897, died June, 1971. He married Louise Elenora Ehlert. They had daughter, Katherine Natalie Daniel, born 7 Nov., 1922 in Illinois. The Spilsby Daniel ...

Obit -- Inez H. Schemmer April 3, 1906 -- July 31, 2005 Posted on: 16 Aug 2005, by Craig & Nancy Poole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...Rose Vista Care Center, Woodbine. Inez was born April 3, 1906 in Magnolia to Frank J. and Anna C. (Ehlert) Maaske. She attended school in Magnolia and graduated with the class of 1923. She was married to W...

Re: Oehlert in Iowa in Wisconsin Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  gardenerlori0...

Surnames > Oehlert

...Frederick J. Oehlert was my Great Great Grandfather. CastleGarden.org 30 November 1858 Ship - Georg Eleanore Ehlert 36 Fr. 38 Gottlib 10 Amalie 7 Julius 3 Trangott 9 months Traugott Frederick was my ...

Brense Family Posted on: 10 Sep 2005, by  TomBrens87

Surnames > Brense

...1876 in Chicago. Children: Mary Ellen (Mayme) Lang Addie Tobey (Kuznick) Catherine Larson Florence Ehlert Richard married Lillian McLaughlin .

Re: Ramthun Pommern History Posted on: 14 Oct 2005, by kate weishaar

Surnames > Ramthun

I am also curious about the Ramthun history...am descended from Johanna Juliana, b.1790, Coldemanz...father is Martin, b.1740, Coldemanz. Am looking for Martin's wife... I can offer info: from mysel...

Re: Wisor Family Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by christina ehlert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

...email-adress christinaehlert@online.de. Any mail ist welcome. Best regard from Germany Christina Ehlert maiden name Bronzel

Obit -- Kitty J. (Sigler) Nickolaisen Feb. 24, 1958 -- May 25, 2006 Posted on: 21 Jun 2006, by Craig & Nancy Poole

...Little Sioux; her mother, Ruby, Little Sioux; two brothers and their wives, Butch Sigler and Connie Ehlert, Mondamin, and Tim and Aileen Sigler, Pisgah; and a sister and her husband, Bonnie and Norm EIlison...

C. Palmer Jones Posted on: 16 Aug 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and daughter-in-law, James and Julie Stabler of Abilene; a daughter and son-in-law, Mary L. and Terry Ehlert of Bryan; two nephews; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. Memorials may be made t...

Obituary of Anna Cable Nazor Posted on: 28 Aug 2006, by  charmruhnke1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Hardin

...daughter, Mrs. Leslie Pettigrew, where she had made her home for the past 20 years. The Rev. W. R. Ehlert was in charge of the services. Burial was made in Eldora cemetery. Anna Cable was bron in Stevenso...

Seeking info Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  f1red2knip3pe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Saginaw

Looking for any information on listed persons for family research. All people came to Saginaw from Prussia and or was born in Saginaw. Also some came from New York to Michigan and then on to Saginaw c...

CREEK INDIAN FAMILIES Posted on: 23 May 1999, by Steve Travis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

...Moniac and wife Polly Colbert. Sam Moniac and wife Betsey Weatherford. Dixon Moniac and wife Betsey Ehlert. Polly Moniac and husband Jack Coon/Jack Richard Rollin/Rolin.William Randon Holinger and wife Hett...

Michael Ehlert/Elliott Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  TimothyTolber...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

I am looking for the burial sight of Michael Ehlert/Elliott. I have a document stating that Zachariah McGirth was acquainted with Michael Elhart and that he was present at the time of his burial. This was l...

Re: Michael Ehlert/Elliott Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  SteveStacey50...

There may not be a marked grave for Michael Ehlert. There are entries for the land he was granted through the Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek in 1814. I am not 100 % sure of the treaty name but the date is a...

Re: Michael Ehlert/Elliott Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  99turkey_1

Thanks Steve for the information. I am the 3rd great granddaughter from Michael and Peggy Ehlert/Elliott. I will check in on this information. Thanks again.

Re: Michael Ehlert/Elliott Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by Quinn Elliott

It would be very gratifying if Michael Ehlert/Elliott's burial place could be located. Same for Peggy his wife. Perhaps in future times someone will crack the mystery and part the veil of time and allow t...

Re: Michael Ehlert/Elliott Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  99turkey_1

...buried. As you said, there is a whole lot of mystery. I had another inquire, that said that Michael Ehlert most likely would be in an unmarked grave. I'll just keep looking.

Heinrich Meyer Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  glory43

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Victoria

My g-g- grandfather was a Heinrich Meyer who married a Ehler or Ehlert, no first name given. The only children I know of is two daughters Bertha and Louise. Louise married My g-grandfather Augut Quebe. Is i...

George and Caroline(Ehlert) Hoerber Family Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  Austin_Ladwig

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brookings

Just wanted to put a note out there that I'm looking for more info about the George and Caroline Ehlert-Hoerber family. The 1920 census places the family in Milbank, Grant County, SD with children Alma, Mary, Arthu...

Re: George and Caroline(Ehlert) Hoerber Family Posted on: 01 Nov 2004, by D. Dukes

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brookings

...working on a genealogy project for school. SO -- I went on line, put in my grandmother's name, Caroline Ehlert Hoerber and pressed "enter." Please email me with questions and whatever and I will...

HOHLT Posted on: 16 Jul 1998, by  KHohlt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Washington

...in Hedem, Germany; died October 7, 1873 in Washington County, Texas. He married Dorthea (ada: Doris) Ehlert on Janaury 7, 1879, in Salem Lutheran Church of Washington County, Texas. One of his sons was Hein...

Hohlt Famiy Posted on: 12 Nov 1998, by  KHohlt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Washington

...for the Confederacy during the Civil War. I haven't been able to verify this yet. He married Dorothea Ehlert and their children were Friedrich, Adolph (who died at the age of 12), Mathilda, Heinrich Carl Th...

Wienand and Wahl Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  kimberlyataft...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kane

I have now found a Fred Wienand who married Lizzie Willard Hattie Wahl who married John Ehlert Hattie Wahl who married Elos Munson..... anyone know these people ??? Please contact me directly.......thanks i...

WM Ehlert -Kane Naturalization Records 1857-1906 Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  Austin_Ladwig

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kane

...the Kane County Naturalization Records 1857-1906 I would be very interested to see the entry for a WM Ehlert that is supposed to be on page 36. Thank you for your time.

per page