Search the Boards

Search Results for "jonas" - 28,522 Messages

per page

Re: Finding Lots Of Cousins Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by carol McKenzie

Surnames > Jeffery

...sure it was the same family as yours, so if you could help us also we would appreciate it. Charles Jonas (Karl) Johnson and his wife Emma, is that your family, thanks carol

Blom to Blomgren Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  nblom

Surnames > Blomgren

...Undersaker parish of Sweden. He had brothers Olof,(This is about the 4th or 5th Olof in the Blom family), Jonas and sisters Ingebord and Anna Lena.Maybe this will help someone. Neil

Wva/Ohio Varians Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Joyce

Surnames > Varian

I am looking for info about Joanna Varian. She was married to Jonas Wolfe who were my great-grandparents. I think she may have been a sibling to Joseph, Isaac, Matilda,Timothy, David, Mary"Polly"...

Re: HIRZEL Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by ELAINE

Surnames > Hirzel

..."Partenship" homestead in lower Saucon. I have more on this also. Children of This couple were Jonas,, Johann{John}.Philip,Jacob, Regena,Christina, Elizabeth, Anna Maria, and John. I have a litt...

Margaret Haney Born Dec 6, 1800 died January 21, 1877 Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by  ROSIEJO1

Surnames > Haney

...Indiana. She married William Lee (1794-1874) in 1826. Her brothers may have been Samuel, Jacob, and Jonas Haney. Please contact me with any information you might have. Thank you.

Jonas Haney Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by  DeannaRHaney

Surnames > Haney

After several years of looking, I am still unable to find the Haney line that includes Jonas Haney b. 1780 PA (?), married to Sarah Vail b. 1783 NJ. I don't know if they were married out east or when they...

Re: Haney research Posted on: 30 Jul 2005, by  DeannaRHaney

Surnames > Haney

I think I may have responded to you before, but if not, here goes. Jonas Haney could not have been Eva Catherine's father, as he was born in 1780, and is my ggggrandfather. There's a possibility that the...

Re: Haney research Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by Ray Friess

Surnames > Haney

My Catherine Haney was actually Eva Catherine Haney and her father was Jonas Haney. Thats as far back as I've been able to get... She was married Ezekiel Boggs.

Haney research Posted on: 06 Mar 2002, by  rayfri1

Surnames > Haney

...Ezekiel Boggs and the two of them had 13 children. I'm a direct descendant. Eva's father, I believe, was Jonas Haney. That's as far back as I have. Can anyone help me??? contact me at rayfri@networld.com...

Jonas Sarah (Vail) Haney, Ohio Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  DonnaBovee

Surnames > Haney

I am looking for any information on Jonas & Sarah Vail Haney and their family. Their childrens names were, Lettie m. Wm Langley, Sarah m. Peter Mann, Elizabeth m. Ephraim McCoy, Henry m. 1st Isabel Lan...

George Washington Absolon Haney born 1 Oct 1858 in Va Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Suzanne L Haney

Surnames > Haney

...born in Virginia, later W VA in 1858, son of William Franklin Haney and Barbara Jane Crites, daughter jonas Crites and Catherine Mc Varney. I believe they lived in Upshur Co Va, which may have become Mari...

Jonas Sarah Haney Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  DonnaBovee

Surnames > Haney

I have information on a Jonas Haney who may have died in Auglaize Co.. My GGGrandmother was Mary Haney who married Uriah B. Langley in Auglaize Co. Ohio. Her parents were Jonas and Sarah Vail Haney. By Oct 1851...

Re: Matthew Haney Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by  deannahaneyme

Surnames > Haney

...this address, but here goes. I am also looking for Haneys that moved from PA to OH. My ancestor is Jonas Haney b. 1790, married Sarah Vail in OH in 1810. They had 6 children, 5 of them girls. Only son'...

Jonas, George, Jacob Haney, Ohio Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  Donna_Wolf82

Surnames > Haney

Looking for parents/siblings of Jonas Haney who lived in Miami County around 1820, later moved to Mercer/Auglaize counties, Ohio. He was married to Sarah ?. A published history mentions a George Haney with...

Obit: Jonas Hamm, d. Dec. 13 1947 Posted on: 13 May 2004, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Hamm

...for an RAOGK request.] The Allentown Morning Call Allentown, PA Tuesday, December 16, 1947 Page 23 Jonas Hamm, retired Lynn township farmer, died Dec. 13 at the homestead where he was born 80 years ago a...

CROSS, Alpheus, Elihu, Zeruah, b. 1770+ VT>NY Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  PLenhart7999

Surnames > Cross

CROSS, Alpheus, Elihu, Zeruah b. 1770-1785, VT, traveled to NY, OH, ??? My Cross research the past year has concentrated on Alpheus Cross, b. after 1770, and died 1818 in Athens Co, OH and married to...

Glen Cross Obit Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Pat Lenhart

Surnames > Cross

Dawn - THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the obit on Glen D. Cross. Which newspaper published it? He is from my line, his lineage is: 1) Glen D. Cross, m. Jean Foster 2)Odus Cross, 1881-1928 (Rockford a...

cross family Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  benzet

Surnames > Cross

My Cross family lived in Conway County. Andern Cross (1880's) Amanda, Jackson, Thomas, Walter, Jonas, Mana, Lettie, Catherine, Will, David, Thomas, Elizabeth, Mike (Goliath) Cross....just to name a few.

Jonas Leroy Gorham; Ohio Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by  l1higley

Surnames > Gorham

Jonas married a Elizabeth R. Higley 24 July 1924 at Arkon, Oh, wanted their descendants, and ancentors.

Gerhard Family in Carbon Co. PA Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Suey Nordberg

Surnames > Gerhard

We are working on the same family. A grandson of Jonas Gerhard married into the Smith family in Weatherly, PA. This is where my family line intersects with Gerhard; my great-grandmother was a Smith. Her si...

Gerhard family Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Irene Williams

Surnames > Gerhard

I am interested in Jonas Gerhard Born Feb. 3, 1824 Parker Twp. Carbon Co. Pa. Father Daniel Gerhard born 1786 Grandfather Stephen Gerhard

Gawthorpes in 1851 census of Wilsden, Bradford, Yorkshire Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  rjhj

Surnames > Gawthrop

...someone. Here's what I found in the above mentionned census:(Allerton is a part of Wilsden) 89 Royd End, Jonas GAWTHORP, head, mar, 50 yrs, powerloom weaver/worsted, Yorkshire, Wilsden ...

Re: Nash from AL MS Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by kevin nash

Surnames > Nash

Any luck finding information on "Jonas" Nash ? I am descended from him as well kevin

Nash from AL MS Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  NanaNash

Surnames > Nash

Have traced back to Jonathan Jonas Nash b. 28 Sep 1835 in AL d. 12 Oct 1877 in Tishomingo County MS.Buried at Sardis Cemetery Rienzi MS. Served in Co. B 26th MS Regiment CSA... Married Elizabeth Jane Rineh...

Bradford Wilkinson family (updated) Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  gerryandlyn

Surnames > Wilkinson

...Nellie WILKINSON, b. about 1884 IX. Ethel WILKINSON, b. about 1887 X. Ada WILKINSON, b. about 1889 XI. Jonas WILKINSON, b. about 1892 The family were living at 11 Muff St, Bowling in 1881. 123 Napier St...

1700-1800 New York, Mass... Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Ron

Surnames > Wilkinson

Looking for the parents of Samuel W...who married Betsy Myers duaghter of Lt Jonas....in 1810 Dutchess New York, Samuel W. Wilkinson, born Oct. 1, 1787, came from Ontario, Wayne County N.Y. and settled on...

Thomas & Prudence WILKINSON Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by H. Andrew BROWN

Surnames > Wilkinson

...seems to have been father of Thomas who dies in Dunkard Twp. after a brief marriage to Sarah HUNT d/o Jonas. The WILKINSON'S you refer to seem to be non-related WILKINSON'S that settled in Fayette Co. PA ...

Re: England and The New World? Posted on: 11 Apr 2004, by  Kalifornia_Ki...

Surnames > Wilkinson

...http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=message&r=rw&p=surnames.wilkinson&m=11 59.1174.1 Do you have information on the parents of Lt. Jonas Myers? I am descended from him through Jonas Myers, Jr.

Re: England and The New World? Posted on: 29 Feb 2004, by gfritz

Surnames > Wilkinson

Do you have information on the parents of Lt. Jonas Myers? I am descended from him through Jonas Myers, Jr.

England and The New World? Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  WilkinsonRL

Surnames > Wilkinson

Family: -Lt. Jonas Myers Sr. m: 1769 Millerton, Dutchess Co., NY, Dameris (unk) Myers 5 children --.Jonas Jr. 1770 --.Annah --.Eunice --.James --.Samuel 1775 ---Daughter of Jonas Jr and Zuba (Curtis)-Betsy Jane My...

Re: Edward A. Wilkinson Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  xxbruleking

Surnames > Wilkinson

...Berks Co. Pennsylvania Individual /Township Ann M. Wilkenson / Reading Jonas Wilkenson / Exeter Azariah Wilkinson / Maidencreek James Wilkinson /...

Re: Wilkinson of Wibsey Yorkshire Eng. Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by  neesyval_1

Surnames > Wilkinson

...of this Parish, Miner and Hannah ORMONDROYD, of this Parish, Spinster Witnesses: John Barker & Jonas Taske Thanks Denise

Re: Murphy/Shortridge Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by  Stacey_Wilner

Surnames > Murphy

...it may be worth investigating. The children that I have for John Murphy/Shortridge and Lydia (?) are:Jonas C. 1875, ...

Jane Murphy in Garland, ME 1850 Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by Bonnie Campbell

Surnames > Murphy

...1850 was that of Samuel Murphy, 49M b/Scotland, Martha Murphy, 37F b/NH, George Murphy, 3M b/ME, Jonas Murphy 1M b/ME, and Thomas Murphy, 3 months M b/ME. This Samuel Murphy was collecting a pension ...

Jonas Wickwire of New London, Ct. b. abt. 1750 Posted on: 25 Jun 2005, by  BasketLady420

Surnames > Wickwire

Wickwire, Jonas, of New London, aged about 11, child of Nathan Wickwire dec., bound to John Wheelar and wife Elizabeth of New London until age 21, to learn the trade of cordwainer. IND. DATE: 06 Apr. 176...

Michael Borst from PA Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by Connie

Surnames > Borst

..."MortonHouse". He m. Barbars ? They were parents of Anna Maria Elisabeth bpt Aug. 29, 1735, m. John Jonas Rupp; Susanna bpt. Sept 11, 1737; Anna Dorothea bpt. Jan. 29, 1739, Lebanon, PA. Michael ...

Jonas bobo Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Anthony J. Bobo

Surnames > Bobo

Any one looking for Jonas bobo. Brother of Harvey Bobo?

mary bobo Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Patricia BoBo

Surnames > Bobo

...Bobo who was born in Fairfield Alabama in 1942. He died in 1986. He is survived by one child. Father is Jonas Bobo who lives in CGO, Il and they have a lot of relatives in Indiana and Calif. i am searchin...

Re: van zant, Hunter Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  vansantfisher...

Surnames > Van Zant

Herbert, I believe Jonas is Jonathan, born 2/23/1797. He married Mary VanSant, daughter of Garret VanSant and Mary _____. I think Mary's last name was Titus. Jonathan is son of Hugh Hunter and Sarah Broo...

van zant, Hunter Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by HerbertAtwood

Surnames > Van Zant

Jonas Hunter b 1-23-1797,married to Mary Van Zant b 6-30-1807 Philadelphia Pa. area

Tesar Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Darlene Hensley

Surnames > Vacek

There are Tesar families in Wahoo (Saunders County)Nebraska, Valley (Douglas County) Nebraska, Omaha (Douglas County) Nebraska. A Tesar family settled in Saunders County way back in the 1800's. I c...

Re: Tesar Family in Nebraska Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Darlene

Surnames > Vacek

Jakub Tesar wife Marie Hruza Tesar came from Tavikovice Moravia in 1870 with four children and they settled near a creek by Prague Nebraska. They later relocated near Tobias Nebraska where they died J...

Tesar Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Darlene Hensley

Surnames > Vacek

There are Tesar families in Wahoo (Saunders County)Nebraska, Valley (Douglas County) Nebraska, Omaha (Douglas County) Nebraska. A Tesar family settled in Saunders County way back in the 1800's. I c...

TRIMMERS; York Co., PA Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  cathywentz

Surnames > Trimmer

...Volume-Page# Andrew Trimmer; 1795; I&J-200 Barnet Trimmer; 1848; T-194 Eliza Trimmer; 1896; KK-289 Jonas Trimmer; 1884; CC-595 Mary Trimmer; 1866; V-669 Mathias Trimmer; 1867; X-169 Peter Trimmer; 17...

Re: Currence - Varification of facts Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by Bonnie Kerns

Surnames > Currence

...Lydia Steele married Benjamin Hornbeck. She was his second wife. They had a daughter Lydia that married Jonas Vanscoy. Lydia, daughter of Samuel and Elizabeth Bogard marreid Josiah Tenney. Keeping track o...

Re: Currence - Varification of facts Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by  RandyStalnake...

Surnames > Currence

...Hornbeck? I can't remember at the moment, but I believe they had a daughter named Lydia who married Jonas Vanscoy, my mother was a Vanscoy, and my father a Stalnaker, with direct ties to the Crouch family...

Jennet Gulick, Johnstown, Fulton Co. N.Y. Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  dpratt137

Surnames > Gulick

...and Jennet Day born 1859 and Ester Day born abt. 1862. Aaron died in the Civil War. She married 2nd Jonas Jackson of Johnstown and had Laura born abt. 1874. Jonas had children by a first marriage. In 1870 censu...

Re: Stewarts in Cass Co. MO and Pike Co. MO Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by cathy stewart

Surnames > Stewart

I have a James Stewart son of Jonas Plumer Stewart in MO born 1870.

Stewart - Kentucky/Indiana Posted on: 15 May 2004, by  RuthMorton74

Surnames > Stewart

...Orilda "Anna" Stewart b.Nov.11, 1852 KY, d.July31, 1936 Shelby County, Indiana. She m. Jacob Jonas March 16, 1871 in Shelby County, Indiana. I am looking for the names of her parents, brothers, ...

Orlinda Anna Stewart/Steward Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by  genealogyruth...

Surnames > Stewart

...in Shelbyville, Indiana July 31, 1936. She sometimes went by the name of Anna. She married Jacob F. Jonas in Shelbyville on March 16, 1871. I have no information on who her parents were, her obit doesn't...

per page