Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "jonas" - 29,241 Messages

per page

Re: Margaret Slocum Church DARLING Posted on: 19 Mar 2012, by  DJonas2019

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Bennington

...send me a copy?? Then I can tell you if it was me who sent it. Thanks for contacting me!! Dianne G. Jonas

Re: McKendrie Can ROUSH aka McKendrie Kane Roush Posted on: 30 Dec 2011, by  becdecoy4558

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...Not sure that this would fit? His birth was 1825 There was a child on the 1920 Census that listed a Jonas Fry -- whose father was Harvey and Annie Laura Fry. Jonas died Sebring, Mahoning, Ohio 12 Sep 1983. B...

Re: Pennsyvania/Ohio Alexanders Posted on: 14 Dec 2011, by  TerryMagyar51

Surnames > Alexander

Lots of Alexanders in Penn. HISTORY OF MIFFLIN COUNTY From Franklin Ellis' History of That Part of the Susquehanna and Juniata Valleys Embraced in the Counties of Mifflin, Juniata, Perry, Union and ...

Picture of Jonas Smyth Posted on: 18 Mar 2012, by  Jabsplace2

Surnames > Smith

A pictue of Jonas Smyth and Johannah and Jonas Smith have been on trees that our incorrect. I am writting to tell you these picture our of Micheal Carey and Hannah Deane..not of Jonas. This picture is in our family ...

Re: Charles Johnson/Johnston 1853-1942 Posted on: 27 Jan 2012, by  ellenhell

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...and his brother are absent and live on unknown place in Amerika. If this is your man so was his father Jonas Svensson born 1807 and mother Martha Magnusdotter born 16th of May 1815. He had nine sieblings, ...

BURRELL LAWSON (was: Re: Lawson Families from Stokes County, NC) Posted on: 11 May 2012, by  cwloeslin_1

Surnames > Lawson

1790 Stokes Co., NC census: Mirymon Lawson is shown - Peter Harston (Hairston) appears nearby. 1808.04.05: NC, Stokes Co. on April 5, Burrell Lawson witnessed sale of 75 acres by John Banks Sr. to P...

Re: Birth of Joseph Jonasson b 29 Jul 1807 Posted on: 16 Dec 2011, by  bohjohan

...Births,Marriages,Deaths, 1792-1862, page 33, Image 22. OK, there is a Joseph born 30 July 1807, parents Jonas Issacsson and Maria Larsdotter of Vråna. But I don't see them at Vråna. Perhaps yo...

Land Deeds of Worcester County, book #85, pgs 451-500 list of names Posted on: 22 Jan 2012, by  JTFAASEN1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

...& wife Susanna of Spencer to Johnson Lynde 1776 recorded 1782 pg 455 Stephen Pratt of Charlton to Jonas Pratt Jr. of Oxford 1780 recorded 1782 pg 456 Samuel Hardy & wife Judith of Oxford to Andrew ...

Re: Gustainis from Lithuania Posted on: 17 Jan 2012, by  jgustainis1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

Hello. I am Jonas Gustainis from Lithuania. the oldest Gustainis known to our family is my great-great-great-great grandfather with an unknown first name. my grandfather Vincas Gustainis says that the firs...

Re: Lenbergs from Sweden Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  clindberg_1

Surnames > Lenberg

...julia Swan (Lenberg). Our Great Great Grandmother was a Lenberg born in Sweden (1850). Her father was Jonas Lenberg born in Sweden (1823). Jonas may be Julia Uncle. If you are still looking for information or h...

Re: Uriah Deline/Hannah (??) Posted on: 24 May 2012, by  Me_1991

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

im a descendant of jonas bice and elisabeth deline b: 1795 quebec through their son abraham bice. is elisabeth "betsey" deline my ancestor is she the dau of uriah deline and hannah cause on the 1...

Re: Webb, Pinder, Gouldingham, Snipes, Thornton, Bridges, Burgess, Marshall--1600s Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  sabarisal

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

...We know that James Goldingham of Bury St Edmunds emigrated to Barbados in 1634, aged 32, followed by Jonas (? = John) Goldingham in 1635, aged 16. John Goldingham of Bury St Edmunds was b. 1604, so if he ...

Jonas Mays and Mary Sinclare or Sinclair Posted on: 11 Dec 2011, by  Tasselbelle

Surnames > Mays

Trying to locate Jonas Mays who married Mary Sinclare/Sinclair in Boston, Mass. in 1738. What happened to them?

jonas jeffs Posted on: 27 Mar 2012, by  cembfamily1

Surnames > Jeffs

trying to find out any information on jonas jeffs born approx. 1809 and sent to aust for life in married into piper family. want to find out about his family in england as i believe he was married before...

Re: Ekeberga Posted on: 10 Dec 2011, by  19Steve51

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Kronoberg

There is still one branch that I haven't been able to sort out, that of Jonas Persson (married to Elin Simonsdotter). Thanks to the tip received, I am quite certain that Elin came from Linneryd, the daugh...

Re: Frillman Surname Posted on: 18 Apr 2012, by  FrillmannR60

Surnames > Frillman

...included four children, including me, Thomas, Karen, and Steven. I have one son, Matthew, and a grandson, Jonas Frillmann. They live in Illinois. I think we may be related.

TARANTELLA - The 22nd annual family reunion of Tarantella ," Posted on: 12 Dec 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Tarantella

Reunions — Sept. 22, 2011 September 22, 2011 TARANTELLA - The 22nd annual family reunion of Guiseppi and Rosa Tarantella was held on Sept. 4 with 52 members enjoying the gathering at Chapman Township ...

Jonas Gate, Bradford Posted on: 21 Feb 2012, by  Daniel Goodri...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

...researching my wife's family, I've come across a number of ancestors who have at some time lived at Jonas Gate, Bradford. I've been unable to find any reliable information relating to this place online. In...

Re: Salomonsson Family Posted on: 30 Apr 2012, by  connieols

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Jämtland

...a website given to me in one of the previous notes, I did see Paulus Salomonson as Jonas's brother. Jonas Salomonson is my great great grandfather,his son Jonas Johnson was my great grandfather. Thus Brita Pa...

Re: Spiveys East Texas Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  michellepcaba...

Surnames > Spivey

...Richmond Cty, NC to marry Rebecca Gladdish. There are tax records in Rowan Cty, NC with Moses father Jonas there as well as his brother Isaac, and I believe another brother Jonas. then Moses was in Richmon...

Re: looking for relatives Posted on: 24 Apr 2012, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Kronoberg

...Lars Peter 1852 Father Jonasdotter, Stina Kajsa 1844 Mother Davidsson, Johan Fredrik 1876 Child (Barn), Jonas Gustaf 1882 Child (Barn), Jenny Emilia 1885 Child (Barn), Otto Ferdinand 1887 Child Record 489...

Re: Help with old church records Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  martin48115

...uppgifter Församlingskod: 068501 -------------- Källa: Vetlanda C:3 Post VET-F-1563 Sven Jonas Född 6/2 1834 i Arfvingetorp, Vetlanda (F) Far Svensson, Nils Mor Danielsdr, Anna Lisa Hu...

Re: Spiveys East Texas Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  michellepcaba...

Surnames > Spivey

...Richmond Cty, NC to marry Rebecca Gladdish. There are tax records in Rowan Cty, NC with Moses father Jonas there as well as his brother Isaac, and I believe another brother Jonas. then Moses was in Richmon...

Re: Researching KRAUNELIS, VILKELUTE, AND VIL'KJALIS Posted on: 16 Dec 2011, by  LithuanianGen...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

...ancestry. For instance, here is a draft record: World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Name: Jonas Kraunelis City: Lawrence County: Essex State: Massachusetts Birthplace: Russia Birth Date:...

Ryland Wylder HODGE - 12 Mar 2012, age 18 days Posted on: 21 Mar 2012, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...and Jan Scott of Glasgow; his great-grandmother Mary Hodge of Glasgow; 4 brothers Jonathan, Colby and Jonas Biggs and Colton Hodge and 3 sisters Kaylynn Biggs, Dea and Rosale Hodge and several aunts and un...

Re: Cornelius Nye, Akron Ohio Posted on: 01 Mar 2012, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

...Allegheny Co., PA Marriage Date Note: Marriage Place Note: Estimated Birth Year: 1868 Father: Jonas W. Jones Father's Titles & Terms: Mother: Hannah E. Hall Mother's Titles & Terms: ...

Re: Harman - Randolph County - West Virginia Posted on: 29 Apr 2012, by  M Giggard

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Randolph

...WV Found using search feature on Ancestry . Com Asa Harman 50 Elizabeth Harman 50 Ted M Harman 26 Jonas A Harman 23 Kermit R Harman 19 Mary T Harman 18 Ova A Harman 13 Hisel M Harman 10 Josie T Ha...

Re: Gustafson/Gustafsson/Gustavson/Pettersdotter/Ljunggren Posted on: 09 Mar 2012, by  GOLDON666

Surnames > Gustafson

Hi Linda! My gg granfather was Gustaf Johansson (Jonasson),and his father was Jonas Christophersson born 9-09-1797 in Karestad, Furuby in stat Kronobergs lan, Landskap Smaland,Sweden. It is no so long way ...

Re: UNDERHILL's IN DEVON 1625 - NOW Posted on: 27 Apr 2012, by  alvadoreor

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Would you happen to have any information of Susanna Underhill b: 1726........somewhere in Devon? I believe she married Jonas Squire.

Jonas May Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Marilyn May

Surnames > May

I need information about Jonas May born about 1810 om Defiance County, Ohio. He was married to Helena (last name unknown) about 1830. Their son was Israel May, father of Aaron Jennings May who was the fath...

Jonas Arthur Metcalf and Luella L Wisner Posted on: 28 Apr 2012, by  markdarrinmar...

Surnames > Metcalf

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. Jonas and Luella are my G-G-Grandparents on my mother's side. They were both born in Ellington, Tuscola MI (Jonas in 1873 and Luella in 1874). They got married...

Re: Theodore & Katherine (Zeiher) REIS - Census Posted on: 20 Apr 2012, by  pmeyer1651

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...they divorced and he married his girlfriend Anne Miller.He died in Goshen OH in 1969. Elinore married Jonas Tilden Sparks in Covington Ky 12/23/1944.They had 2 children Phyllis Jean 12/23/1948 & Carol ...

Looking for Jonas Paschal/Paschall (Mississippi) Geneology Info Posted on: 11 Dec 2011, by  jqaiyyim63

Surnames > Paschall

I am trying to find descendent of Jonas Paschal/Paschall. I have found his name on several census reports. His name primarily shows up on the 1900/1920 census for Noxubee County Mississippi. He was marri...

Re: POWELL Family of Bethpage, Long Island, NY Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  david powell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...researching this all year-thomas powell father in new haven left his son at the age of 12 to apprentice with jonas halifax wood--he lived with jonas from 1652 to 1661,he married abigail wood,daughter of jonasalso-jonas wood a...

Re: Lutz Death Dates/Burial Location Posted on: 31 Dec 2011, by  sing2me196

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

...grandmother was Susan Paulina Lutz b1850 in Ohio. She was George and Mary's daughter. She married Jonas Toppin in Delaware, Indiana and moved on to Iowa.

Re: Diddams & Wendes family. Posted on: 13 May 2012, by  msa2007

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...Louisa Diddims jun 1873 qtr William Diddems sep 1877 qtr Also on the Isle of Wight births : Thomas Jonas Wendes Jun 1873 qtr regards and good luck! mike

Re: Jonas Ingham / Elizabeth Woodhouse / Joseph and James Burcham Posted on: 08 Feb 2012, by  sarahkowen

Surnames > Ingham

...it you'll have to google the article. Are you asking for my documentation as to my descendancy from Jonas Ingham? I have my grandfather's handwritten genealogy (as well as other primary sources). This may...

Land Deeds of Worcester County, book #85, pgs 201-250 list of names Posted on: 20 Jan 2012, by  JTFAASEN1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

...Allen of Oxford 1777 recorded 1781 pg 203 William Greenleaf of Lancaster to Ephraim Wyman signed by Jonas Wyman 1780 recorded 1781 pg 204 Jonathan Wild & wife Ruth to Ebenezer White recorded 1781 pg 2...

Re: lawtum family Posted on: 29 Feb 2012, by  lawtum

Surnames > Lawtum

I'm Jonas Lawtum Russell son im trying to find about our last name

Re: workhouse records Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  Teek2012

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

...have been unable to find Johns parents,so would be interested to know where you found the info about Jonas. I have Alfred Churchman ,he was born in Norfolk but you probably have that. Thanks for getting b...

Re: Mary Susan Baysden Williams Posted on: 13 Feb 2012, by  briordan12

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Duplin

My wife is Jonas' ggrand daughter, although not Susan's. I will help if I can

Re: Huffenhardt Sigmann files Posted on: 16 Jan 2012, by  lornaelliotto...

Surnames > Sigmon

...me, but, Noah Sigmon was born in NC. Jesse Washington Sigman, was my gr-grandfather. He and brother, Jonas, went to Missouri after the Civil War. I would like a copy of the 3 excel files from the Huffenh...

William Buckley Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by L. Lockhart

Surnames > Buckley

...Wilburn and Parlee Jackson Lockhart. Place of James and Margaret's marriage is listed Russel Co. Va. Jonas Cole performed the ceremony. Do you know if James M. Buckley is in Buckley's you are researching....

Re: Jacob ANDERSON -- Virginia Probate Posted on: 21 Feb 2012, by  1_mrouss4715

Surnames > Anderson

...mrd 1/22/1812 Frances Green 23 children 1.John H. (liv Montgomery Co.,Mo when father died) 2.Anna 3.Jonas L./Sally Ferguson,#2 Marcisa Strange 4.Wm 5.James 6.Jessee/Catharine Barber Irby 7.Joel/Mary Thomps...

Widener Valley Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  WayneNewman28

Surnames > Widener

Hello Phillip, My GGGreat Grandparents are Jonas Widener and Elizabeth McClure. Their daughter Mary Jane Widener married Ezra Dunford, they are my GGreat Gandparents. Their daughter Nancy Emilly Dunford ma...

Re: Jonas Ackroyd Posted on: 19 Apr 2012, by  JennyCrutchle...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

Hi David! I am also a descendant of Jonas and have just started my research on him...my line (on my mothers side)comes from Robinsons son Alfred bn 1860. A very interesting history! I am an ex Police Offic...

Re: Maria M. Sivertson Family info Posted on: 27 Dec 2011, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Jämtland

1880 Swedish Census CD: Sivertsson, Jonas 1829 Father Jonsdotter, Maria 1841 Mother (Barn), Jonas Albin 1865 Child (Barn), Margreta Maria 1867 Child (Barn), Anna Sofia 1870 Child (Barn), Olof Sefyrinus 1872 Ch...

Re: help reading parish record Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  Nils_Lindgren

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Historical Counties > Skaraborg

Hello Linda The name is Jonas Er(icsson) Wass. He got the name Wass when he signed on as a soldier. Note that the next entry is his predecessor Nils Wass - the name came with the croft that the soldier wa...

Re: RITCHEY Albert H. 1857 - ? Portage, PA Posted on: 26 Dec 2011, by  dmjohnsond

Surnames > Ritchey

...m, b Penn Catherine Ritchey, 13, f, b Penn John Ritchey, 11, m, b Penn Rachael Ritchey, 9, f, b Penn Jonas Ritchey, 7, m, b Penn Solomon Ritchey, 5, m, b Penn Ann M Ritchey, 3, f, b Penn 13/13 Philip Ritch...

Re: The 5 Powell Brothers - 1685 Posted on: 19 Mar 2012, by  david powell

Surnames > Powell

...POWELL III WAS SENT BY HIS FATHER TO HEMPSTEAD NY IN 1652 AT THE AGE OF 11 TO BE A INDENTURED SERVANT TO JONAS HALIFAX WOOD,MY DNA KIT IS 207108 ON THE POWELL PROJECT AT FAMILYTREEDNA SITE,AND MY LINE IS N...

per page