Search the Boards

Search Results for "PHILLIP" - 641 Messages

per page

David Lash Posted on: 19 Apr 2002, by  brett241

Surnames > Lash

Looking for information on David Lash married to Lori Phillip.

Re: grandfather Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by Cindy A. Martinez

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

...help me. His grandmother was also my grandfather's half-sister, and her name was Petronela (Zilius) Phillip. Her husband was Joseph Phillip. Their son was Peter Joseph Phillip. Also there was an Uncle George Zilius, my g...

LeFebvre, Robert M. (obituary) Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

...1948, Robert began his longtime association and friendship with Jerry Larson, working first at Jerry’s Phillip’s 66 gas station and then in 1954 he began working at Jerry’s Bait Shop. He worked at Jerry’s Bai...

Phillip, De Bellott Posted on: 25 Nov 2006, by  d1trinibone

Localities > Caribbean > Trinidad & Tobago > General

In rememberance of our dear mother Udies Glendora Phillip who departed this world on 11/11/04. Udies was a member of the St. Pauls Anglican Mothers Union. The moon never beams without bringing us dreams of t...

Phillip Dain Wallace Posted on: 12 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Phillip Dain Wallace Phillip Dain Wallace passed away Friday, February 10, 2006 at the age of 26 years. Phillip was born January 2, 1980 in Pasadena, Texas to James D. and Connie Fontenot Wallace. He was employed with ...

Re: Ruel Mcnut in Fayette, PA Posted on: 13 Dec 2006, by  JanetLee2010

Surnames > McNutt

Hi Shelly, I will share the information I have on The McDonough's. My grandmother, Rosa McDonough-Morris is our connection. She is the daughter of John McDonough and Ruhan McNutt. After receiving ...

John or Adam Fritz Somerset Co. Pa. Posted on: 29 Dec 2006, by  bdkeyser

Surnames > Fritz

I am looking for any info on john or his father Adam. My Great Grandmother was Susan Della Fritz( Keyser). Her father was John, I believe son of Adam Fritz and Elizabeth Phillipi. Any Help is apprecia...

Re: Rafferty Kansas Posted on: 04 Jan 2007, by  MarcRafferty3...

Surnames > Rafferty

...in Co Monaghan, Ireland abt. 1840, and immigrated to the US with his family in 1845. His father was Phillip Damion Rafferty, b. btw 1805-15, and his mother was Rose (maiden name unknown). There is a Lauren...

Re: William Horton, b 1762 Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  Jim Young

Surnames > Horton

Source: http://hortonpallister.awardspace.com William Horton [h] William Horton was born c1762 & married Elizabeth c1780. The children of William Horton & Elizabeth were: h.1. Henry Horton...

David and Jessie Inman Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  Lynswtgurl2

Surnames > Inman

Hi, I am looking for the father of Jessie Inman. I believe it may be a David Inman. Jessie was born abt.1810 in NC,in one census it says he was born in TN.If anyone has any info on Jessie Inman or ...

Carol J. SZUTKOWSKI (1940-2007) Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...in Green Bay, Wis., a daughter of the late Leonard and Beatrice (Joakim) Perrault. She attended St. Phillip’s Catholic School in Green Bay. Following school she worked at the Hotel Northland in Green Bay. On ...

Frank (Frantisek) Svododa & Marie E. Phillip Posted on: 02 Apr 2007, by  Rodabaugh

Surnames > Svoboda

Anyone have information to share on Frank Svoboda (1845-????)& his wife Marie E. Phillip Svoboda Martinek (1849-1918)and their family? Frank and Marie had children: Anna (Joseph Kocourek), Antonia (Jose...

Re: Families of Interest Posted on: 07 Apr 2007, by  MildredTaylor...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Sequoyah

...query. If you can fill some blanks for me I will appreciate it very much. I need to know the name of Phillip Ussrey’s wife and any dates you have on her. She is buried at Buffington, but that is all I kno...

Re: EDITH MOXOM Posted on: 18 Apr 2007, by  Heuchera

Surnames > Moxom

How wonderful to come across this thread! Phillip Stafford Moxom is my husband's great grandfather. Rev. Moxom was a minister for the South Congregational Church in Springfield, MA. My husband's grandfather...

Looking for Phillip J. Flynn, in Dubuque, Iowa 1885 census Born ~1843? Ireland Posted on: 23 Apr 2007, by  KevinFlynn124...

Surnames > Flynn

Hi, I'm looking for Phillip J. Flynn, (son is also Phillip J Flynn) is in Dubuque, Iowa 1885 census Born 1843? Ireland, supposedly married to Honora Corcoran around 1883. He was my Great-Great-Grandfather. F...

LINK SEARCH- DNA TESTING Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  Bonnie_Fago

Surnames > Link

After years of unsuccessful searching for the oldest ancestor I have in the Link line, I had my brother do a DNA test by FamilyTreeDNA.com. I wish to encourage those LINKs to do DNA testing and be pa...

Re: Sellers in Chesterfield, SC or Johnston NC Posted on: 01 May 2007, by  1969caroline

Surnames > Sellers

...your message.My Father was John David Sellers, his father was Walter Gerry Sellers and his Father was Phillip Sellers.who died in 1880.his wife's name was Emilene. I do not know her maiden name only that she...

Re: Mote Woman married to Womacks Posted on: 04 May 2007, by  don_womack

Surnames > Womack

I'm new at this so this may be too much to post, but will try. Send me your email and will send digitals of MM & Mary's headstones. Below is an excerpt from a little family history book I'm putt...

Re: George Congdon, Rhode Island Revolutionary War Soldier Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  JeromeLevans

Surnames > Congdon

...your post. If Mr. Congdon is your relative you may be interested in the following: Captain Samuel Phillip’s Company as well as, the rest of Colonel Richmond’s Regiment, was still in Rhode Island on August 2...

Re: lula jane hughs and george morgan ussery ark. and ok. indian Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  lillianmargos...

Surnames > Ussery

Wow these posts were a few years ago, but what I have found is that my gggg grandfather and Phillip were brothers and William their father. There are so many Williams and Geoges and Morgans it gets confusin...

Re: Phillips - Frances Whitlock Posted on: 28 May 2007, by  RSomers2230

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

Christina Matilda was my grandfather sister. He was William Gregory Whitlock who married Eliza Esther Oke. Are you connected thru Christina or thru Marilda{His first wife. My father was Earl Cliffor...

Re: Phillip Chugg - death date? Posted on: 02 Jul 2007, by  Karyjoy

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Hull

Was this Phillip Chugg the son of Philip Chugg, Jr.? If so, can you tell me if he had a son named Leslie? Philip Chugg, Jr., was my great-grandfather. Phillip Chugg, if he is the son of Philip Chugg, Jr., had a ...

Re: Chugg Posted on: 02 Jul 2007, by  Karyjoy

Surnames > Chugg

...Rinal David Chugg, the son of David Rinal Chugg, who was the son of Philip Chugg, Jr., the father of Phillip Chugg, your ancestor. I recall my mother mentioning Philip Chugg, Jr., as coming to her home in...

Phillip Neil DOROW (1931-2007) Posted on: 12 Jul 2007, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Tuesday, July 10, 2007 Phillip Neil Dorow Phillip Neil Dorow of Wisconsin Dells, Wis., passed away peacefully in his home on Thursday, July 5, 2007, surrounded by his loving family after living wit...

Another Inserted Page of Death Information in the Thomas William LOVE Family Bible Posted on: 15 Jul 2007, by  waroper

Surnames > Love

...1922 Dave ROSSER = Sept 22 1919 Phill JAMES - Jan 24 1921 [first shown as 1924 but lined through] Dan PHILLIP = Feb 22 1918 Sara BENSON = August 14 1918 Myrtle BENSON = Dec 8 1918 Marie BENSON = Dec 5 ...

Hannah or Anna Phillip(s) Posted on: 27 Jul 2007, by  lhobbs142

Surnames > Phillips

Looking for information about a Hannah or Anna Phillip(s) who married Eduard Feltberg von Wettberg in Hartford, CT in 1869. Any clues about her parents or family is appreciated.

Billy Ezell Eure Posted on: 30 Jul 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...5, 1922 in Hattiesburg, Mississippi to parents, Williams E. Eure and Bell Ezell Eure. He worked for Phillip’s Petroleum in Pasadena as a plant operator for many years. He was a member of the Trinity Lutheran ...

Re: Coonrad Kaster & Daughter Kitty Burial Record Posted on: 05 Aug 2007, by  hubscupboard

Surnames > Kaster

...24-N-46 Carter coordinates, near the southwest corner of the section) The cemetery was near the site of Phillip’s Fort, about a half-mile northeast of Hwy. 61 on the north side of Phillips Lane. The cemetery i...

Re: Jack Surname Posted on: 02 Sep 2007, by  audreykane

Surnames > Jack

Hello George: I have information on my Jack's going back to mid 1700's arround Brechin,Arbroath,Montrose in Angus County Scotland. Hoping that some day to be able to fill my and someone else's blanks...

Re: Descendants of Simon andCatherine Treadwell Sands Posted on: 04 Sep 2007, by  baxterp101

Surnames > Sands

I am Paul Phillip Baxter, and my father was Carl William Baxter, born in Van Buren, ARK, in 1904. His father was Joseph Augustus Baxter, born Oct 10, 1854 and died Feb 6th, 1954 and has a family plot in Sant...

Re: Cline's from Ohio/Indiana Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  Lurena6

Surnames > Cline

...relatives from Ohio and Indiana. Had a person tell me that My Great Gr.Mother Abigail Cline's Parents are Phillip Cline 1791-1852 born Ohio and Nancy Nixon (Cline) 1807-1853 in Indiana does these names come ...

Estanislado M. "Tanis" Pompa Posted on: 24 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Deacon John Moreno at 6:30 P.M. The Funeral Mass will be held Thursday, Aug. 16th, at 10:00 A.M. at St. Phillip’s Catholic Church in Smiley with Father Alfonso ...

Everett Douglas Hunter, Jr. Posted on: 24 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...he attended St. Margaret Mary Elementary School and Highlands High School. He learned welding at St. Phillip’s College. He moved to Los Angeles, California where he completed a four-year course in carpentry in...

Re: Keithley family site Posted on: 25 Sep 2007, by  tankgirl97

Surnames > Keithley

Is this site still up? My great grandparents are Walter and Pearl (Phillip) Keithley, Grandparents are Walter and Arlene (Sweger) Keithley and my father is Walter Keithley III. My dad has a ton of history ...

Re: William Cline Posted on: 26 Sep 2007, by  Lurena6

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

Hope you still see this.Do you know what year Phillip Cline was born? Do you know the five childrens names?If he was born 1791 and one daughters name is Abigail I really need to talk with you.And if he was m...

Re: Philip Chugg Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  Karyjoy

Surnames > Chugg

This person's name should be spelled "Phillip." Philip Chugg was Philip Chugg, Jr.,'s eldest son, who died while a baby, and so they put two "LL" in their next son's name. His wife was ...

Mrs. Nathan Phillip Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  marchouseman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Mr. Nathan Phillip buried his second wife on the 12th day of this month. All who know him fell sad over his misfortune. Source: Sullivan newspaper, 1902, "Morrellton"

Sarah McAlpin Coolbaugh Posted on: 05 Nov 2007, by  marilynanne44...

Surnames > Coolbaugh

Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania Wilkes-Barre Times - 1907- 08-19 Sarah McAlpin Coolbaugh, wife of Mayor W.O. Coolbaugh, passed away at the family residence at 43 Terrace street yester...

Clark,Caldwell in Woodward Ok. Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  jodybug197

Surnames > Heltzel

My grandfather was Phillip Clinton Clark his father Elgan W. Clark born in Ia. mother was Verna E.? other brothers and sisters were Edwin Clark,Mary Ellen Clark(nichols),Theda W.Clark,Max E.Clark.All of the ...

Re: Phillips Family Posted on: 27 Nov 2007, by  HelenBrown630

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Beaver

Jody.........YEA........I am sooooo happy to find out something......thank you for answering.....I only know about my father Clyde Phillips...son of Effie.....what I heard from my father was his mothe...

hartwell family line Posted on: 30 Nov 2007, by  dollieg_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jefferson

I am looking for someone who might know something about Phillip and Caroline Hartwell of Dupont, IN. My Great Great grandmother Juranda Camfield is their daughter. They were married May 5, 1833 Jennings C...

Obituary for Mary E. Grace Looney Posted on: 08 Dec 2007, by  KevinCale59

Surnames > Looney

...the residence funeral parlors of Jas. H. Reilly and Co., 929 Valencia St., near 20th; thence to St. Phillip’s Church, where a requiem high mass will be celebrated for the repose of her soul, commencing at 9 a....

Mary E. Grace Looney Posted on: 09 Dec 2007, by  KevinCale59

Surnames > Grace

...the residence funeral parlors of Jas. H. Reilly and Co., 929 Valencia St., near 20th; thence to St. Phillip’s Church, where a requiem high mass will be celebrated for the repose of her soul, commencing at 9 a....

Re: PHILLIPS massacre @ Lee's Station KY 1787 Posted on: 11 Dec 2007, by  RDVSR1

Surnames > Phillips

I don't know if this Moses PHILLIPS was from Overton County. Moses PHILLIPS, Sr b c1735 Spotsylvania, Va d c1809 Pea Ridge, Limestone, Mason Co. KY Moses Phillips listed on deed dated Jul 4 1759, S...

TIP #670 – PETITIONS OF THE EARLY INHABITANTS OF KENTUCKY, PART 10 SIGNERS - PHARIS THROUGH RYMAN Posted on: 20 Dec 2007, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

...http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.tips/mb.ashx PHARIS/FARIS?, Elijah (58). PHELPS, Josiah (11). PHILLIP/PHILLIPS: Edmond/Edmund (48,66), Elijah (78), Jenkins (68), John (54),...

city town village of East Prussia Posted on: 26 Dec 2007, by  cookies19601

Surnames > Phillip

Looking for city, town, village of great grandfather Otto C Phillip. Left East Prussia in 1889 through Bremen; arrived in Baltimore. Married Augusta Piontek 1890 (also seeking info on her); they settled in t...

Re: Phillip Pritchett Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  divefanj

Surnames > Pritchett

...francis pritchett from Pike County, Ala. We are first believed he was Joseph Francis Pritchett, son of Phillip Pritchett in Pike County, Ala. in 1830. However, after tracing through this, we determined ou...

Re: Pritchetts of Bullock County, Alabama Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  divefanj

Surnames > Pritchett

I don't know if your Henry Bascomb Pritchett is the same H. Bascom Pritchett that was the brother of my Grandmother. My H. Bascom Pritchett was born in 1903 in Alabama (probably Pike County, Ala) as ...

Joe Evan Orr Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Airborne Division. He moved to Brevard in December 1973. He was a retired Bank Manager and a member of St. Phillip’s Episcopal Church. Serving in many clubs and community service projects, Joe was the past Pr...

Marty Daugherty Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...is survived by his parents Janet and Harry Daugherty of Springfield, IL; his wife of 17 years Janet Phillip Daugherty of Peachtree City; sons Michael Patrick Daugherty, age 15 of Peachtree City; Bryan Scott ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions