Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PHILLIP" - 670 Messages

per page

Anthony Carroll Johnson Posted on: 26 Jan 2012, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...26, 1960, to Albert and Carolyn Poindexter Johnson. He graduated Hazlehurst High School and attended Phillip’s College and Jackson State University where he earned a degree in electronics. He worked for Shell ...

Grab family Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Sandy Seegers

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

...family had relatives that settled in Newark (Down Neck) with the name Grab. Great grandfather's name is Phillip. My grandmother's maiden name was Anna Grab. My grandmother's sister, maiden name Marie Grab...

Re: Joel Buffington and the DAR/SAR Posted on: 01 Jan 2012, by  prbbuff

Surnames > Buffington

i found you post i am pilllip buffington just got my sar from joel eureka ks

Looking for Jane Bryan family Posted on: 04 Jul 2012, by  swimmom192

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Indiana Cemeteries

I am looking for the Jane Bryan family. She had brother Phillip and parents were Charles and Agnes Bryan. They lived in Delaware County, Indiana--looks like Gaston??? Dad Charles was an "Estimator&quo...

Horton Phillip Edward Obit Posted on: 31 Oct 2012, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Phillip Edward Horton passed away suddenly Friday, Oct. 12, in Las Cruces to be with God and our Savior, due to a short but unexpected illness. He was born Jan. 7, 1940 in Springer NM. Mr. Horton served in t...

Re: Philip McWilliams Posted on: 17 Sep 2012, by  Dearing4627

Surnames > McWilliams

I have a copy of Philip McWilliams will and his records from the War of 1812. My gggrandmother was his daughter, Margaret, who married Daniel Pettay. I am interested in the biographies you indicate ...

TIP # 1038 NAMES MENTIONED IN THE CERTIFICATE BOOK OF THE VIRGINIA LAND COMMISSION, 1779-1780. PART 13 Posted on: 12 Jul 2012, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

...line; corn in 1776. John Forbes, 1400; NW side of the KY River; on the NW side Smith’s land & SW by Phillip’s survey; corn in 1776. James Power, 1000; 2nd small fork that comes in the N fork of Elkhorn C...

Re: Md Va Dize Posted on: 16 Nov 2012, by  ChristieTrapp

Surnames > Dize

...Stephen Townsend Dize." Are you Leo Charles Del Costello, son of Ugo Del Costello and Mannie Phillip? Contact me off line at name above @aol.com as I would like to get updates on your family. I used ...

Siebert Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  pao842

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Am researching Ignatz Siebert and Johanna Phillip Siebert family. Ignatz and Johanna settled in Stevens Point Wisconsin in the early 1880's. They originally came from Austria but have connections with the Kr...

TIP #1055 LOCATIONS OF LANDS CITED IN THECERTIFICATE BOOK ENTRIES PREVIOUSLY POSTED. PART 35 Posted on: 03 Jan 2013, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

LOCATIONS: Barrens – Meade and Hardin Counties Barrens – Barrern, Warren and Edmonson Counties Big Forks of Elkhorn – Franklin Co. Big Meadow – South of Cumberland River. Blue Licks (both Upper and Lo...

Re: Md Va Dize Posted on: 16 Nov 2012, by  ChristieTrapp

Surnames > Dize

...Father was Stephen Townsend Dize. Are you Leo Charles Del Costello, son of Ugo Del Costello and Mannie Phillip? Contact me off line at name above @aol.com as I would like to get updates on your family. I ...

Stoms 1839 IL > Phillips County, AR Posted on: 24 Sep 2012, by  DorannLam

Surnames > Stom

...the 1830 White County IL census I know he had a young son and three under-age daughters. Was Rebecca Phillip’s wife? Are there any Stum descendants out there who could shed any light on this quandary? Here...

Re: Berst Family Posted on: 09 Aug 2012, by  marcyberst

Surnames > Berst

Hi my name is Marcy Berst, my father was Henry William Berst my grandfather was Phillips Richard Berst and my grandmother was Helen Megath my father was from Chicago . My grandmother and grandfather p...

Re: James Phillips b 1838 IN, 1880 Jef.twp, minister (?Meth-Epis) Posted on: 30 Dec 2012, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Dickinson

Hi, Sorry but I can't answer your question. I did find more information about James. 1860 Lockwin, Brown, Kansas Territory James Phillips, b. IN, 23, farmer 1865 Lochnane, Brown, KS James Phillips,...

Re: William G Mawhorr Posted on: 12 Oct 2012, by  Deborah Webst...

Surnames > Mawhorr

...seeking information? My maternal great-grandfather was William George Mawhorr. One of his sons was Phillip S. Mawhorr, my grandfather. Phillip had a brother named William Henry. There are many Mawhorrs so I do no...

Wood family 1850 Albany ( area ) NY Posted on: 17 Oct 2012, by  wwood22_1

Surnames > Wood

...Strugnell from England they had Grace,Daniel, Amandus,Hellen, Arthur Arthur married Catherine Roehr my Dad Phillip Richard Wood B 1909 Albany, NY Then Me Wayne Paul Wood ( I just had my DNA done IF you th...

Descendents of Peter PHILLIP and Jane BRICHEN 18-19C Posted on: 25 Nov 2012, by  HGS46

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

Looking for descendants of Peter Phillip, shoemaker born 1789 Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire and died in Aberdeen 1836. Married to Jane Brichen born c1789, died 1835. I believe his eldest son was John Birnie Phillip RA ...

Walter Francis Baker Posted on: 18 Oct 2012, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Walter Baker October 11, 2012 Wyaluisng Rocket Walter Baker Walter Baker Walter Francis Baker, 81, of 38 Indian Hill Dr., Waterloo, NY (formerly of Seneca Falls, NY) died peacefully in his home on Fri...

Re: Looking for realatives of John Phillip Phelps (deceased) Posted on: 17 Aug 2012, by  houseamber1

Surnames > Phelps

...name is amber phelps my grandparents were john phelps and joyce ann phelps huffman . My dad is john phillip phelps jr. Me and my two sisters have never known any of our phelps family due to my grandfather be...

Re: Gill Posted on: 05 Aug 2012, by  DaveBoylan

Surnames > Gill

Hello raburtner1, I found the baptism indexes for three children of Michael Gill and Jane Phillips at the Irish Family History Foundation (IFHF) website for County Derry. The children were baptized...

Givens in Mt Pleasant, SC 1690's Posted on: 18 Jul 2012, by  gengrp12

Surnames > Givens

...web site in SC, some years back, their reference to the oldest known members of their church was a Phillip Givens and his son John Givens and his wife, December 29th, 1694. I have also tried 3 times over th...

Birth Father Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Amy Lynne Todd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

I am looking for the relations of my father who died jan 6/1986. Phoenix,az. if any one has any information please contact me. thank you Amy Lynne Todd

Re: News from Klumbs in Germany or in Milwaukee's German newspapers? Posted on: 27 Mar 2013, by  GaryRRebholz

Surnames > Klumb

...referenced with Klumb include: Dorn Faber Heller Jung Kampfert Trepte Zwengel Theis Nicolaus Lippert Milbrath Phillip Pinkert Rheingans Schuttler Strassburger Welter. The public library has an outdated vers...

Names of "The Girls of Atomic City" Posted on: 16 May 2013, by  pbsstti

Surnames > Post

"The Girls of Atomic City" by Denise Kiernan follows the lives of several women in the 1940's who were dedicated to working on the atomic bomb in Oak Ridge TN in the Appalachian Mountains. I...

Clifton E. Ross 1948-2013 Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 13 Feb 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Ross

...was employed at Youngstown Sheet and Tube and also worked as a truck driver. He was a member of the Phillip’s Chapel Church of God in Christ. He was a loving son, father, brother, grandfather, uncle, cousin ...

Ancestors and Descendants of John Phillip and Dorothy Posted on: 01 Aug 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Dreher

Dreher Ancestors and Descendants John Phillip died in Russia. His widow Dorothy and all of their children came to the U.S. on the ship Gellert, which sailed from Hamburg, Germany and arrived in New York 23 A...

Phillip Abbott Family Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by Roger Abbott

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

Any information on Phillip Abbott and this wife Eliza? They are known to have lived in Yates co. in 1840 and then moved to Chemung County, Town of Dix. The town of Dix became Schuyler County in 1855 and I ca...

Re: burrow family Posted on: 05 Aug 2013, by  shellyj0525

Surnames > Burrow

I too am a descendant of Phillip Burrow. He was born 1670 in Surry, Virginia and past in 1738 in Prince George, Virginia. He was married to Isabella Bethyer who was also born in Surry in 1675 and past in 1...

Johnson, Herbert Brueilly 1935-2013 Posted on: 03 Jun 2013, by  Jean_Jackson5...

Surnames > Johnson

...Rossettie Pharmacy where he felt very much a part of the family. Herb is survived by his wife, Sally (Phillip); his son Jeffrey (Petia) of West Virginia; daughter Lisa Johnson of North Carolina; granddau...

Information Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by Roger Abbott

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

Looking for information on Phillip Abbott, his wife Eliza Abbott and children Phillip Jr.,Polk, Jane, and Ann.They were listed in Chemung County, Town of Dix in 1850. When the town of Dix changed to Schuyler County...

Re: Sarah Moody b. 1802 Haywood Co., NC Posted on: 17 Jun 2013, by  ricemom13

Surnames > Moody

I haven’t really done any research on the Chamberses. I presume Phillip Chambers was Jonathan’s father because he is living with him on the 1850 census, which says Phillip was born in NC. That census also says Jo...

John Phillip and Dorothy Dreher Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Dreher

The following project is a compilation of data that I have collected over the last several years while researching my branch of the Dreher families that settled in the U.S. The families inchluded in ...

Re: Response to your posting Posted on: 19 Mar 2013, by  philliplauer

Surnames > Lauer

hi phillip lauer i am the grand son of telgman and marry lauer.john tom joe ted . my father brother his name was william born 2 16 05 im slatington pa.william and ted moved to phila. pa. im about 1925 later ...

James William Rufus JACKSON married Gertrude Lucille CEARLOCK, ca. 1930 Posted on: 26 Mar 2013, by  SETilleman

Surnames > Cearlock

The obituary for Phillip Lloyd JACKSON (1939 – 2013) of Litchfield, Illinois, who died Mar. 21, 2013, can be found at the following site: http://www.plummerfuneralservices.com/obits/obituaries.php/obitID/901...

Lester Albert Fuller Jr--daughter given up as infant. Please Help I have other family who cannot be located. Posted on: 07 Sep 2013, by  ChristinaMFle...

Surnames > Fuller

...grandmother. The only info I have more recent about her is that she married a possible John Phillips or Phillip and had two daughter whose names could be Stacy and Tracy Phillips. I can find a lot of informa...

PHILLIP Robert Posted on: 05 Mar 2014, by  t42LakeComo

Surnames > Phillip

PHILLIP Robert Norman Guiling photographed this gravestone in the Lake Como Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use the picture for your personal records. This is one of the...

Tracing My Roots Phillip or Phillips Family Posted on: 20 Aug 2013, by  jedney1210

Localities > Caribbean > Trinidad & Tobago > General

...the family passed already, so I am limited on information. I am searching for family members of the Phillip or Phillips family Phillip or Phillips: So my great grandfather is Saint John Phillips born in Grenada...

Walter Baker Posted on: 14 Feb 2014, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Walter Baker October 11, 2012 Wyaluisng Rocket Walter Baker Walter Baker Walter Francis Baker, 81, of 38 Indian Hill Dr., Waterloo, NY (formerly of Seneca Falls, NY) died peacefully in his home on Fri...

Judith Hannaway Simpson - Pittsburgh, PA. to Ohio Posted on: 10 Apr 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hannaway

... Most recently, she had worked for Attorney Gary Zamary before retiring. Judy was a member of the Phillip’s Chapel Church Of God In Christ in Hubbard, OH. She enjoyed reading and had a love for animals, of...

Bourgounne Conseza Cavagnaro Desiree Bourizques Taitague and the Balcalan Groquebrun Beligas Mountbatten Taitague families Posted on: 22 Aug 2013, by  taitague62

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Calabria > General

The Bourgounne Consenza Cavagnaro Bourizques Taitague family known for being opulent and overbearing heirs to several mansions on the Calabria coasts of Mexico, several grand estates on the Pacific Co...

Re: Grimes in early Virginia Posted on: 23 Aug 2013, by  naturalivory7

Surnames > Grimes

Phil, I think you may be a descendant of my grandmothers brother....his name was Phillip Grimes. It was my mothers uncle. Yours truly ...

Winnie Harrell Lewis Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  cfox46538

Surnames > Harrell

...the picture. Looking for info upon him. Do you have any? Also James (Jacob) Harrell was related to Phillip Edward Harrell. Any way maybe we can chat soon. Cathie

Re: Saphronia Newton COLVIN Obituary - 1924 Posted on: 23 Mar 2015, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Taylor, Kentucky Father's name: John Newton Father's Birth Location: Taylor, Kentucky Mother's name: Mary Phillip Mother's Birth Location: Taylor, Kentucky

PHILLIP Markus - Wisconsin from Bohemia Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by  Taylor_Philli...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

Hello, I am stuck. Utterly and completely stuck. I am 3rd generation born in the US. My great-great grandfather Markus "Max" Philipp (1850-1928) came over on April 13, 1885 to New York and ...

Ann Lila Brooks Layton - Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 19 Nov 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Brooks

...retired from General Motors after working on the assembly line for many years. She was a member of the Phillip’s Chapel Church of God in Christ in Hubbard for over 35 years. Very active with the church, Mrs....

Is there additional evidence of Edward Elmer's parents? Posted on: 05 Apr 2015, by  Robert S. Elm...

Surnames > Elmer

Edward Elmer 1610-1676: I believe it is time to improve on this individual’s biography. Hotten’s Persons of Quality Original Lists appears to be incomplete when compared with Bank’s Planters of the Co...

Looking for the parents of Jane Hopkin Posted on: 24 Oct 2014, by  simph1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

...the parents of Jane Hopkin who was from the town of Llysworney. in Glamorgan, so was her spouse Evan Phillip and I know abit about him, I know Jane was born about 1733. She was for sure married in 1754. Sh...

PHILLIP,DOVE,THOMPSON Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by mary, ontario

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Searching for connections with family of Admiral Arthur Phillip. His sister Ann Elizabeth married Michael DOVE. They had 5 children and came to Canada in 1830. Also changed their name to THOMPSON?? Thanks, M...

PHILLIP,DOVE,THOMPSON Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by mary, ontario

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Search for family connected with Admiral Arthur PHILLIP. His sister, Ann Elizabeth married Michael DOVE. They had five children who came to Canada in 1830. Changed their name to THOMPSON? County's listed as ...

Re: Jacob Harrell of Decatur Co., Indiana 1818 Posted on: 10 Apr 2015, by  mobilenetmomm...

Surnames > Harrell

Phillip Harrell born in 1787 born in Nelson Co. Ky. (according to grave stone) was the father of Jesse Ray Harrell born in 1810. Sarah Catherine Harrell, Phillip Edward Harrell, Mary Jane Harrell. Phillip Edward born18...

per page