Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HUFFER" - 584 Messages

per page

Henry Huffer, Sr. Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

HENRY HUFFER, SR., a son of JACOB HUFFER and ANNA SCHOENAUER, was born May 07, 1783 in Lancaster Co, PA, and died Jun 1859 in Clinton Co, IN. He married ELIZABETH MICHAEL Aug 01, 1806 in Augusta Co, VA, daughter ...

John Spielman Posted on: 20 Apr 2013, by  mckry1

Surnames > Spielman

...Nichodemus, Anna Maria married Aquilla Bennett, Elizabeth married John Mourer, Eve married Abraham Huffer. Jacob Spielman married Margaret Schmidt. Recent evidence shows that it was Michael's son John ...

Re: Kutzli/Winzeler Posted on: 08 Feb 2013, by  webster2014

Surnames > Winzeler

I am researching the Winzeler line for the Honeck Family. Donald Honeck married Gertrude Huffer and Gertrude's mother was Ida Catherine Winzeler of Fulton County. I have not been able to find any info on ...

stanford Posted on: 17 Jul 2013, by  Billy_Stanfor...

Surnames > Stanford

looking for kin to ml @ zora bess huffer stanford, wheldon stanford my uncle i never knew i know has 2 kids. martin parents isaak franklin @ elle florance murphey.Texas and oklahoma. family calls me lee.

Athene M. Brenner of Hagerstown, MD 1898 - 1987 Posted on: 01 Aug 2012, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Brenner

...July 5, 1898, in Funkstown, Washington County, MD, the daughter of Joseph Earl Harbaugh and Mary G. Huffer. She was a resident of Hagerstown, MD, and the widow of John Warren Brenner who died in April 1972,...

Re: Stull/Snook/Miller/Remsburg Posted on: 23 Sep 2012, by  komoroski85

Surnames > Stull

Howard P. Ramsburg Born 1855 d 1932 Mary E. Leatherman Ramsburg Born 1857 d 1942 Burial: Saint Paul Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery Utica, Frederick County, Maryland Children: Elsie F. Ramsburg Mary...

Re: Albert Julian Huffer Posted on: 10 Jun 2013, by  japeterson158

Surnames > Huffer

Have you seen the New Osgoode history book on-line. Huffers are on P 277. http://www.ourroots.ca/e/toc.aspx?id=6087 Butch

ANDREW HUFFER AND HIS 2 FAMILIES Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

ANDREW HUFFER, a son of JOHN HUFFER and ANNA MICHAEL, was born Sep 18, 1846 in Clinton Co, Indiana, and died Jul 04, 1922 in Clinton Co, Indiana. He married (1) MARTHA ANN FRIER Jul 08, 1866 in Clinton County, In...

Huffer/Hoffer Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  elid5

Surnames > Huffer

S/B HUFFER/HOFFER

Henry Huffer Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

My great-grandfather was Frederick Huffer, a son of John and Martha Jane (Redwine) Huffer. Andrew Huffer was a half-brother to my great-grandfather. I have a picture of my great-grandfather Frederick Huffer with four of his ...

Hoffer/Huffer TN Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  elid5

Surnames > Hoffer

looking for info Daniel Walker Huffer/Hoffer TENN-TEXAS..and Allen J. Hoffer, John Hoffer,Walker A. Huffer TN, Plesant Huffer TN

Hoffer in Tennessee Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  elid5

Surnames > Huffer

I am researching Daniel Walker Huffer/Hoffer b. in TN. In a genealogy on line Pleasant Huffer is listed as father..I have Walker a. Huffer. would like to speak to anyone with this family genealogy..Tenn to Texas

Henry Huffer Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Megan Hardeman

Surnames > Huffer

I am a descendant of Henry Huffer. He is my great,great,great,great great grandfather. His son John married Anna Michael and they had a son named Andrew. He married Martha Friar and their son was named Hugh...

Re: Huffer/Hoffar/Huffar in Tn Posted on: 01 Mar 2013, by  tcclibrary

Surnames > Huffer

In 1843 John Grantham md Cynthia Ann Huffer (b. 1824)in McMinn CoTN..1850 cns in Hamilton co tn with son PLEASANT A. Grantham 4 and dau Mary 2?..I haven't found who the parents of CAH are? But with the name...

Eve Spielman Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  mckry

Surnames > Huffer

...tell you that Eve Spielman was the daughter of Michael Spielman of Boonsboro Md. She married Abraham Huffer and they had son George. She died soon after birth and he married Foltz. mckry@aol.com

Some items Jan.-Feb. 1940 Waurika paper Posted on: 28 Jan 2013, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Jefferson

Waurika News Democrat Waurika, Jefferson Co., Oklahoma Friday, January 5, 1940 N. E. Weaver’s Kin in Same House 93 Years N. E. WEAVER of this city feels sure that his family has established some kin...

Re: John Jackson Neeley South Carolina 1816 Posted on: 10 Jan 2013, by  03phuffer

Surnames > Neeley

Iam also a gggrandson (Joe Neeley Madden Huffer) of John Jackson Neeley & Livina Smith. I am looking for more info on Livina Smith Neeley. My email phuffer@sbcglobal.net

Re: Parents and wife Posted on: 08 Jan 2013, by  03phuffer

Surnames > Smith

Sarah Livinia Smith Neeley according to my records, she was my husband Joe Neely Huffer great, great Grandmother and my info states she was 1/2 or so Chickasaw Indian. I can't find her death record. email ...

Re: Buckroe Beach Mingees Posted on: 19 Jan 2013, by  wcmingee

Surnames > Mingee

Dora Mingee was an aunt, she was a daughter or Lewis and Anna Mingee. Buster Mingee was my husband Bill Mingee's father. We had a chart given to us from Dora showing all the property the Mingee's own...

UNDERWOOD Ruth Estep - Ohio Posted on: 15 Oct 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Underwood

...Chilicothe, Richard (Joyce) Estep of Bremen; sisters, Talitha (Delbert) Nichols of Sugar Grove, Georgia (Paul) Huffer of Kingston, Martha Remy of Ray, Ohio, Norma (Lowell) Shaw of IN, Mildred (Jim) Pickell ...

Clarkson and Emily Spencer Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Megan Hardeman

Surnames > Spencer

...am fairly sure that they had a daughter named Alwilda, and that she married a man whose last name was Huffer. If anyone can trace Clarkson or Emily's ancestry farther, please let me know. Thanks! Megan Har...

Jacob Huffer I and Anna Schoenauer Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

JACOB HUFFER I, a son of JOHANNES "HANS" HOFFERT and ELISABETH, was born Nov 06, 1755 in Lancaster Co, PA, tombstone has birthdate as 1756, and died 1848 in Augusta Co, Virginia. He married ANNA S...

thanks for correct info Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Megan Hardeman

Surnames > Huffer

...information from this website, so chances are, it is wrong. I know for a fact that I am a descendant of Henry Huffer, so any other info you may be able to tell me would be a great help. Please post it on th...

We are related Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

...maker's kinship report says we are half 3rd cousins twice removed. Your 3rd great-grandfather Andrew Huffer and my great-grandfather Frederick Huffer were half-brothers. Andrew's mother was Anna Michael and Fred...

thanks for correct info Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Megan Hardeman

Surnames > Huffer

...information from this website, so chances are, it is wrong. I know for a fact that I am a descendant of Henry Huffer, so any other info you may be able to tell me would be a great help. Please post it on th...

Re: help Posted on: 13 Aug 2012, by  DebandJackHuf...

Surnames > Norris

I am interested in photos genealogy information etc on Cristi Renee Norris Huffer her parents grandparents etc and any tombstone photos. this is for my grandaughter Cristi Renee Huffer. Cristi's biological grandp...

Otho L. Huffer Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  @@jerryzuehlk...

Surnames > Huffer

Is your grandfather "Otho L. Huffer" the husband of Florence Wonsey. If so I may have some information for you. Thanks Jerry

John Huffer and his 2nd families Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

JOHN HUFFER was born May 02, 1807 in Augusta Co, VA, and died Feb 17, 1878 in Clinton Co, IN. He married (1) ANNA SOPHRONIA MICHAEL Nov 17, 1829 in Augusta County, Virginia, daughter of GEORGE MICHAEL and E...

Katherine Louise ZIELKE - 17 Apr 193 - 11 Aug 2012, age 79 Posted on: 25 Aug 2012, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Jim Morris), granddaughter, Jill Goodwin (husband, Aaron Goodwin), sisters, Betty Wendling and Greta Huffer, nieces, nephews and many life-long friends. She joined her siblings Ruth, Ray, Charles, Carol, an...

Few items early 1955 Waurika paper Posted on: 31 Jul 2012, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Jefferson

Waurika News-Democrat Waurika, Jefferson County, Oklahoma Thursday, January 6, 1955 1955 Baby Little SHERRY ANN ADAIR, weight 6 pounds 4 ounces, was the ‘Happy New Year’ baby for Waurika in 1955. Sh...

Rachel G. Brenner of Hagerstown, MD 1900 - 1981 Posted on: 03 Aug 2012, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Brenner

...December 17, 1900, in Downsville, Washington County, MD, the daughter of Joseph Earl Harbaugh and Mary G. Huffer. She was the widow of Clyde Irving Brenner who died in April 1955, at Martinsburg, Berkeley C...

HUFFER Albert E - Vietnam Wall section 11 E Posted on: 26 Jul 2012, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Huffer

HUFFER Albert E - Vietnam Wall section 11 E Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your per...

Re: Bault Posted on: 08 Jul 2012, by  Charles Huffe...

Surnames > Bault

Doris: I have quite a bit of information about Forest and Maude's Huffer line on my website www.HufferFamily.com/tng. Anything that you could add to what I already have would be greatly appreciated. Than...

Re: Margaretha Herzing Limmer Posted on: 24 Jun 2012, by  Charles Huffe...

Surnames > Herzing

Rand: I came across your 11 June 2008 query about Margaretha Herzing Limmer in Perrysburg OH; it doesn't appear that you ever received any responses? I have recently been researching the Hartsing fa...

Re: Roy Huffer, Circleville,Oh Posted on: 24 Aug 2013, by  Katie Patton ...

Surnames > Huffer

I have that Jesse Huffers parents are Wilbur Huffer and Mary McGran. Jesse had 4 half sisters. I am the daughter of Dayrel Huffer(son of Jesse Huffer)

Re: Huffer and Wheeler Posted on: 13 Nov 2013, by  bdwheeler_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Augusta

...Wheeler I am thinking of as he would been 13 on the date of the marriage. However, I do show a Henry Huffer and Mary Teaford as the inlaws of John's sister Edith. Strange. I am grateful if you could send ...

Waurika paper May - June 1948 Posted on: 21 May 2014, by  RedRiverTXOK

Waurika News-Democrat Waurika News-Democrat Waurika, Jefferson Co., Oklahoma May 7, 1948 Lt. Willie Moyer’s Body on Way Home Mrs. MATILDA MOYER of Waurika was notified that the body of her son, Lt. ...

Waurika paper March - April 1948 Posted on: 21 May 2014, by  RedRiverTXOK

Waurika News-Democrat Waurika, Jefferson Co., Oklahoma March 5, 1948 Delbert Ragan’s Body ‘Nearly Home’ GLENN BOYDSTUN, funeral director at Comanche, received word the body of ORAN DELBERT RAGAN, so...

Hoffert Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  Robin Huffer ...

Surnames > Huffer

I don't have much on the Hoffert families that stayed in PA. I know that my Huffer family descends from Johannes Hoffert. Johannes died bet 1788-1790 in Cumru twp, Berks Co, PA. I only have the childrens'n...

Re: Scott Family Posted on: 20 Feb 2015, by  Gaila Chapel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clinton

Scott Bush has passed on. I too am stuck at Martha Scott Huffer, born 8 October 1838. Buried at St. Paul Cemetery, Clinton Co., Indiana. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Seneca County marriage records Posted on: 30 Mar 2014, by  lynne511

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Seneca

...(this Sarah was 21 in 1873) From reg section: Myers, Philip m Susannah Hofer, in 1853 (no ages given) S. Huffer gave license for bride so probably same surname. Perhaps marriages were not recorded by the Co...

Huffer Family Tree in Circleville Oh Posted on: 24 Aug 2013, by  Katie Patton ...

Surnames > Huffer

I am looking for any info in regards to the Huffer Family line from Circleville, Oh. I am the daughter of Dayrel Huffer (Son of Jesse Huffer) Jesse's Father is Wilbur Huffer. I know Jesse Huffer has 4 half sisters. My dad(Dayrel) ...

Re: Sarah Huffer Posted on: 05 Aug 2014, by  BettyYoung85

Surnames > Huffer

Are you still looking for information on Emma Deborah Huffer and John George Wipper. I happened to see your ad from way back 10 years ago on the Ancestry Bulletin Board. I have some information on them be...

BARREN CO MILITARY HALL OF FAME - SOLDIERS HORNBUCKLE THROUGH HUMES Posted on: 25 Jul 2015, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Name Rank Conflict Reg & Branch Burial / Notes Hornbuckle, F M Civil War Militia Horning, Joe O Sgt WWI S A T C, W T C Horning, Joe O Jr US Army died in Akron, OH - no burial locatio...

Ralph Eugene Shultz, age 84,born in Centre County,Pennsylvania .son of Louis and Anna Eyer Shultz. Posted on: 06 Jan 2014, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Shultz

Ralph Eugene Shultz, age 84, of Erie,Co, Pa, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at the Pennsylvania Soldiers and Sailors Home. Ralph was born on February 4, 1929 in Cen...

Re: cherokee by blood? Posted on: 19 Jul 2014, by  Juanita Huffe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

...find any information on them. If anyone has any information my email is listed below. Thanks Juanita Huffer total_eclipse2564@gmail.com

Decatur, Illinois High School 1929 Orchestra Photo Posted on: 18 May 2015, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Macon

...Record, Bailey, Kuntz, Jennings, Burchell, Brintlinger, Morris, Hambrecht, Reinhardt, Swords, Betz, Huffer, Phillips, Pygman, Schudemen, Burnstein, Norton, Hott, Bauman, Moran, Pritchard, Ross, Butler, Lore...

Kenneth Huffer - Lancaster, Ohio Posted on: 10 May 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Huffer

LANCASTER: Kenneth Huffer 66 of Lancaster, Ohio, passed away, Friday, May 8, 2015 at his residence. He was retired from Anchor Hocking Glass Corp. in the shipping department. Kenneth is survived by his br...

Talitha Mae (Estep) Nichols - Sugar Grove, Ohio Posted on: 22 Oct 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Estep

...Stephen O. Nichols, Deb (Tim) Duncan, Cheryl (Mike) Speirs, and Kenneth Nichols; sisters, Georgia (Paul) Huffer, Martha Remy, and Mildred (Jim) Pickell; brothers, John (Edna) Estep and Richard (Joyce) Estep...

Re: Huffer/Hoffar/Huffar in Tn Posted on: 06 May 2014, by  LBogdany1072

Surnames > Huffer

...to you in your quest but I'm hoping maybe you can help me. I'm trying to find information on a Cora Huffer m. Earl Hamilton with a daughter named Margaret b. c1928. I know this doesn't provide much info but...

per page