Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kappelman" - 76 Messages

per page

Re: Where to look for April 1945 Rialto obituary? Posted on: 26 Dec 2014, by  dutchbug

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

...from the Netherlands to Des Moines, Iowa but I can't find anything past him). On my mothers side was Kappelman(n) paternal side from Germany & put roots in Des Moines, Iowa & Holmes on the maternal si...

Re: Kappelman, Omar Lafayette, Missouri Posted on: 27 Jun 2015, by  john Kappelma...

Surnames > Kappelman

Omar I believe would of been my grandfathers father. our family still lives in Lafayette Co. Missouri. my email is konnerkappelman@yahoo.com

Re: Twiselton surname in UK Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by Natalie Twiselton Hoffman

Surnames > Twiselton

...had 1 surviving son named Elbert Adrian Twiselton, Elbert had 3 daughters, Betty Joe Jolly, Berty Joy Kappelman...

Re: vollmer(Fulmer) History Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  SKappelman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...kappelsj@aol.com with as much information as you can. I will see if I can find anything in my database. Susan Kappelman

Re: Kappelmann, Vollmar Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  SKappelman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Friederich Kappelmann, was born on September 2, 1842 in Wildbad. He was the son of Johann Friederich Kappelman and Christina Philippina Vollmar. He arrived in the United States in 1865. He first lived near ...

Nonnenman or Nonnenmann in Black Forest Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  SKappelman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...August Wilhelm, and Gottlieb Friederich. LDS films 1056804, etc. Hope this information helps you. Susan Kappelman kappelsj@aol.com

Jackson Co. Obit Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by Mary Jo Mercer

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

In regards to obit posted by Susan Kappelman, Thurs. April 1 1999. Jackson Co. for WALTERS, McCoy. Would you have the obit from the paper, and could the Walters be connected to Les Shockeys line. Ruby Mae Wal...

Re: Re:McBee, Schowe, Ennis, Amick Posted on: 23 May 2002, by David Alquest

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Carroll

...Benjamin Franklin Potter, was murdered in 1830 by a relative of a man he convicted or sentenced. Nina Jane Kappelman Niederjohn (a cousin of mine) wrote in a letter on August 1, 2001: "...Louisa Potter ...

Re: Armstrong, Gordon, Headrick in Sabine and DeAoto Parishes Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  robertparrott...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Sabine

Dear Cousin Christi Kappelman: I'll be glad to share Armstrong information with you. Your great-grandfather, Crittenden McGee Armstrong (father of Georgia Irene Armstrong) and my grandmother Alda Woods P...

Kappelman family Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Melinda Helgemo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

Trying to find out about Pete Kappelman(wife Mary Nussbaum) and ancestors. I know a lot about Mary but can't find anything on Pete. They lived on a small farm on the outskirts of Des Moines in Polk County and ...

Re: The Oscar Wittchen Family Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  SusanKappelma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dickinson

...location of his mother, Augusta? I have no other information regarding Oscar. Hope this helps. Susan Kappelman

Re: Chitwood of Ellington MO.. Charles Londo and Ray Chitwood Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by  sann9999

Surnames > Chitwood

I am getting ready to go to Canada to see Charles Londo's daugther Irene... my anut and she will love to have this infomation. Susanne Kappelman

Re: Chitwood Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by  sann9999

Surnames > Chitwood

...find anything on Charles who went by Londo and Ray his brother. san_kappelman@yahoo.com Susanne Kappelman

Gustav Luth Posted on: 29 May 2004, by Diana Meeder Kamberg

Surnames > Luth

I'm looking for ancestors of Gustav Luth/ Mary Kappelman. He was born 1866 died 1949. she was born 1876 died 1940. He had two brothers Harvey and Harold. Mary had two sisters and a brother. They had two girl...

Looking for Charles Londo and Ray Chitwood Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by  sann9999

Surnames > Chitwood

...find anything on Charles who went by Londo and Ray his brother. san_kappelman@yahoo.com Susanne Kappelman

Chitwood Message Board Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by San

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...Chitwood from the late 1920's or early 30's holding one of 4 children before his marraige break up. Susanne Kappelman

Obit for Dixie Mae Martin Kappelman Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by Shirley Scott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Maries

from the Springfield News-Leader, 30 August 2003: Ms. Dixie Mae Martin Kappelman, 70, Springfield, a business owner, died at 1:47 p.m. Wednesday (27 August 2003) in her home. Memorial service is 10:30 a.m. tod...

Re: Looking for family of Arthur Patrick and Signa Olsen Danaher Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by San

Surnames > Danaher

Hello, Pat and Rene... I am responding to a message board. I am the granddaughter of Arthur and Signa Danaher. I know that Arthur Patrick Danaher was the son of Patrick Danaher and Marie Ryan Danahe...

Cora Chapman Grammer Obituary - 1978 Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

Mrs. Cora Grammer, 78, of Campbellsville, Route 6, daughter of the late Mr. Elmer Chapman and Mrs. Ada Bennett Chapman, was born in Columbus, Ohio, March 24, 1900. She died at 12:20 p.m., Monday, Ma...

Re: Children Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  Retha_Kappelm...

Surnames > Gebhardt

...b1Jul1901 Adair Co Iowa. Please contact me at rusty_retha@yahoo.com Thank you in advance! Retha McGinnis Kappelman

Christine E. Gebhardt McGinnis Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  Retha_Kappelm...

Surnames > Gebhart

I am looking for anyone that may have any information on Christine E. Gebhardt b 4Feb1903 Texas. She married my grandfather on 16Apr1921 in Omaha, NE and I find no record of her after this, he marrie...

per page