Search the Boards

Search Results for "HOLSCLAW" - 421 Messages

per page

Re: Radabaugh Obit Posted on: 21 Dec 2006, by  Charles Hanse...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

Hary L. Radabaugh was survived bu Mrs. Lou Kiszok, George Radabaugh and Mrs. Holsclaw. He was cremated according to his obit in the Spokesman Review newspaper. Charles

Medora F. Gililland, b. 1861 in Texas Posted on: 08 Jan 2007, by  BasketLady420

Surnames > Gililland

...to click under her name where it says 'see blog' as there is much more information. Joyce http://www.holsclaw.net/CSDBPupils/stutable.htm#Gilliland

Ima Mae Hinson Crouse Obit Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Angela of Puyallup, Washington, Ken Crouse and wife Cindy of Millers Creek; two daughters, Betty Jo Holsclaw of Jonesville, Wilma Sue Manning and husband David of Austin; a twin sister, Nina Cheek of Thurmond...

Re: written history Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  leefoxworthy3...

Surnames > Holsclaw

I am searching the Holsclaw family and would like very much to have a copy of the B.C. Holsclaw book could yuou please send it to me

Timothy Mark Holsclaw Obituary Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  LindaSorrell6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

Mr. Timothy Mark Holsclaw, 42, of Elkin passed away unexpectedly at his home on Monday April 16, 2007. He was born in Surry County on November 8, 1964 to John Arvel and Opal Mae Cranford Holsclaw. He is survived by h...

Re: Henry O. Neville, Missouri State Congress Posted on: 25 Apr 2007, by  shirleywilcox

Surnames > Neville

Henry O'Bannon Neville was a son of William Neville and Mildred Holsclaw and a grandson of James and Sarah Neville. Sarah's maiden name is not proven and several suggestions have been made over the years. I...

Wade Whitaker Obituary Posted on: 11 Jul 2007, by  LindaSorrell6...

...of Mount Airy; two granddaughters, Kaitlyn Whitaker and Brittany Whitaker; and stepgrandson Chandler Holsclaw. Graveside services will be conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 14, at Oakdale Cemetery in Mount A...

WHITAKER, Wade.....1935-2007 Posted on: 14 Jul 2007, by  elorin1

Surnames > Sasser

...Mount Airy; two granddaughters, Kaitlyn Whitaker and Brittany Whitaker; and a stepgrandson, Chandler Holsclaw. Graveside services will be held Saturday, July 14, 2007, at 11 a.m. at Oakdale Cemetery in Mou...

Goldie Sue Adkins Obit Posted on: 27 Jul 2007, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...daughters, Rebecca Adkins of Rock Hill, S.C.; Vivian Jackson and husband Michael of Ararat; and Janet Holsclaw of King; a son, Tommy J. Adkins Jr., and wife Patricia of Suffolk; four sisters, Louise Carver of...

Goldie Sue Adkins Obit Posted on: 27 Jul 2007, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > McDowell

...daughters, Rebecca Adkins of Rock Hill, S.C.; Vivian Jackson and husband Michael of Ararat; and Janet Holsclaw of King; a son, Tommy J. Adkins Jr., and wife Patricia of Suffolk; four sisters, Louise Carver of...

Wade Whitaker Obituary Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  LindaSorrell6...

...both of Mount Airy; two granddaughters, Kaitlyn Whitaker, Brittany Whitaker; step grandson, Chandler Holsclaw. Graveside services will be held Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 11:00 a.m. at Oakdale Cemetery in Mou...

Re: Looking for birth mother Posted on: 30 Aug 2007, by  nanablue2007

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

the spelling for her name is diff from yours maine marriages Williams Burton M Holsclaw Karen P 1 Jun 1961 3101 Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005 Name: Karen P Holsclaw Gender: Female Spouse: James D Howi...

Dumfry Store Ledger Index 1763-1764, Prince William Co, VA Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  CindyMcC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Prince William

DUMFRY STORE LEDGER INDEX 1763-1764 PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, VA Note: This index contains the names of all the families in the area around the John Glassford Dumfry Store in Prince William County, V...

Re: McDoles around Big Lake Township Posted on: 01 Oct 2007, by  V8GXP

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Mississippi

...Hand, 23, b. AR, Father b. Unknown, Mother b. KY (Note: John is living with a farmer named Paschal Holsclaw and his family) 1900 Census Big Lake Township, Mississippi County, AR Household 62 McDole, Thom...

Jane Graham Posted on: 20 Oct 2007, by  LRodgers63

Surnames > Graham

I'm looking for ancestors of Jane Graham b. 1824 KY or IN, d. 1911, KY, married William Harden Holsclaw 1842 and lived in Bullitt, KY. Death cert. lists IN for b. place of she and her father, William Graham,...

Re: John Thompson, Little Rock, AR Posted on: 23 Oct 2007, by  TomB0238

Surnames > Thompson

I am Tom Baker. Jesse Thompson was married to Christine Holsclaw who was my mother's sister. Christine is buried in Manila, AR, in the NE corner of the State. You are right, she died in childbirth one year...

Re: obit Mary C. Hudson Posted on: 27 Oct 2007, by  mnollett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Cherry

...life being one of beauty and a model of womanly woman. Her funeral service was preached by Rev. S. W. Holsclaw Tuesday afternoon at the home of Dr. Lewis and at half past four loving friends laid her remains...

Re: Holtzman?/Holtzclaw? Posted on: 19 Nov 2007, by  SUZMAT

Surnames > Holtzclaw

...church records in what is now Germany. I have found variant spellings such as Holtsclaw, Holdsclaw, Holsclaw, Hottsdaw,etc.

Hume Cemetery, Photographed and Indexed Posted on: 05 Dec 2007, by  AncestorExplo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bates

I have completely photographed this cemetery. If you would like a photograph from this cemetery please email me to find out how to get it. Ackerman 1921 Family Crypt Ackerman Family Plot Aroline Acke...

Mattie Ellen Allen Sherrill Obituary - 1955 Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

The News-Journal, September 29, 1955 Funeral services for Mrs. Mattie Ellen Sherrill, 81 years of age, were held Saturday, September 24 at 1 p.m. from the Knifley Christian Church with Bro. Jesse Camp...

John Holtsclaw/Holsclaw and Wife Elizabeth Heady Posted on: 08 Mar 2008, by  MaggieJones24

Surnames > Holtsclaw

I would like to correspond with people researching John and Elizabeth who lived in Nelson County, Spencer County, and Union County, Kentucky in 1850 and 1860's. They have at least seven children: Sti...

Re: written history Posted on: 08 Mar 2008, by  MaggieJones24

Surnames > Holsclaw

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the material. I am searching on John Holsclaw/Holtsclaw and his wife, Elizabeth Heady from Nelson County/Spencer County/Union County Kentucky in the 1850's and 1860's. Th...

TIP #683 – EARLY KENTUCKY DIVORCES – PART 2 Posted on: 20 Mar 2008, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Continuation of divorces granted by the General Assembly of the State of Kentucky. Mary and John EDRINGTON, Unknown, 18 Feb 1841 Polly T & Thomas S ELLISON, Unknown, 22 Feb 1839. Divorce had alr...

Re: Holsclaw family Posted on: 29 Mar 2008, by  jeffholsclaw1

Surnames > Holsclaw

Holsclaw family member here. I know very little about my tree Dad - John A. Holsclaw Gdad - Earl Holsclaw - New albany IN GGdad - Julious Cleveland Holsclaw - GGGdad - James H Holsclaw GGGGdad - Enoch Holsclaw I think?

Calvin Mack Pennell and Adaline Tritt Posted on: 16 Oct 2008, by  william milla...

Surnames > Pennell

I am interested in photos and stories involving Calvin Mack Pennell and his wife Adline Tritt. I am attempting to make a Christmas present for my family. A scrapbook of their Pennell family tree. I wo...

James A. Carr Posted on: 06 Nov 2008, by  ecss12830

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...the funeral service in Shell Cemetery, Piney Flats. Active pallbearers will be George Ellis, Willie Holsclaw, Dan ...

Sharon Darlene Jones HOLSCLAW - 9 Nov 1946 - 16 Nov 2008, age 62 Posted on: 01 Dec 2008, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...connection, no further information and am not seeking additional information. Name: Sharone Darlene Jones Holsclaw [photo] Residence: Hiram GA Born: 9 Nov 1946 Temple Hill KY Died: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, Lovel...

Re: Barren Co. KY. Holsclaw/Holtzclaw Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  LRodgers63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Germanna Colonies

...your post on Ancestry. community. My line is Jacob Holtzclaw--John Henry--James--James--William H. Holsclaw--Caroline m. John E. Rodgers--Edward--Everett-Larry. The book by B.C. Holtclaw is very useful (Germanna Found...

Re: John Nelson Cook 1873-1939, lived Pattonsburg IL 1929 Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  ninebugman

Surnames > Cook

...Church Cemetery. My grandmother was Kathleen Marie Sipe, (of course their daughter}. She married Ralph Holsclaw. My mother is Dixie Lee Holsclaw Dunn. She lives in Madison Indiana.

Re: Holsclaw Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  Dwright144

Surnames > Holsclaw

...are buried next to my Grandparents and Father in the Manila Cemetary. My Grandfather was Walter O. Holsclaw, son of William Pascale. Pascale's mother was named Mary, born Sept. 1947 in Illinois. If you hav...

HOLSCLAW William H Russ 1946 1996 Posted on: 05 Mar 2009, by  t42OldHall_De...

Surnames > Holsclaw

HOLSCLAW William H Russ 1946 1996 David Strickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Hall Cemetery, Lewisville, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This i...

HOLSCLAW William H Jr 1946 1996 US Marine Corps Vietnam Posted on: 05 Mar 2009, by  t42OldHall_De...

Surnames > Holsclaw

HOLSCLAW William H Jr 1946 1996 US Marine Corps Vietnam David Strickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Hall Cemetery, Lewisville, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your perso...

Zella Wagner Holsclaw Posted on: 16 Mar 2009, by  IndyMulry

Surnames > Wagner

I am searching for my great-great grandmother, Zella Wagner who married William Holsclaw. They lived in Indiana. Any information would be most helpful. Thank you.

Re: Zella Wagner Holsclaw Posted on: 17 Mar 2009, by  msparker505

Surnames > Wagner

...Indiana did they live? There are Holsclaw's in Gibson Co., IN presently. If I can help, email me. Put Holsclaw Family in Subject Line.

Re: Benjamin Holsclaw Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  wjwallace

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Culpeper

...JACOB HOLTZCLAW and SUSANNAH THOMAS are: i. LEANNAH3 HOLTZCLAW, b. September 12, 1759. ii. ELIJAH HOLSCLAW, b. August 24, 1764, VA; d. October 12, 1853, Trimble Co., KY; m. SARAH COLLIER, 1801, in Mercer C...

Re: Saler family of late 1700's into 1800's in Garrad Co. Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  wjwallace

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...prove the parents of these two Collier. My lead is that John Collier's is their father. ii. ELIJAH HOLSCLAW, b. August 24, 1764, VA; d. October 12, 1853, Trimble Co., KY; m. SARAH COLLIER, 1801, in Mercer C...

Re: Saler family of late 1700's into 1800's in Garrad Co. Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  CabinSue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...through Alexander. I have found one of Alexander's sons named Jacob F. Collier who married Sarah (Sally) Holsclaw on 20 Apr 1820 in Garrard Co.

Looking for info on Jimmy Gwyn/Guinn Posted on: 16 Apr 2009, by  squidlyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Avery

...husband's ancestors and have very little information on these Gwyns. Howard Gwyn (married to Clara Holsclaw) is my husband's grandfather, and he lived in Avery County (we think on Blevins Creek Road) from 19...

TIP #796 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – FAYETTE CO PART 2 Posted on: 06 May 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Ella F PARSONS,29 Dec 10, Fyete, Virginia Lewi...

TIP #825 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – KENTON CO – PART 2 Posted on: 19 Jun 2009, by  sgorin

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Ethel E NORRIS,23 Jul 10, Kentn, Catherine Bus...

TIP #855– KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – NELSON CO CONCLUSION Posted on: 03 Aug 2009, by  sgorin

See previous tips for explanation. Joseph A BOONE,21 Oct 04, Nelsn, Florina Wimpsett,212,94683 Joseph A MAYER,18 Feb 05, Nelsn, Catherine Swab,257,50322 Joseph Aaron WILLIAMS, 4 Jan 1899, Nelsn, Susa...

Ernest Paul Crouse Obit Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

...wife Pam of Tacoma Washington, Ken Crouse and wife Cindy of Millers Creek; two daughters, Betty Joe Holsclaw of Jonesville, Wilma Sue Manning and husband David of Austin; one sister, Rosalie Coggins of Richmo...

TIP #876 KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – TRIMBLE CO Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  sgorin

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Alla M WELTY,01 Jun 05, Trmbl, Hettie Burnett,...

Burial Locations Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  famgene_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

I'm looking for the burial places for Mary Belle Jones Holsclaw who died Feb. 23, 1923 in Jackson Co., MO. Her death certificate states she was born in Chillicothe, MO. She and her husband Abram S. Holsclaw were livi...

Re: Burial Locations Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

I"m not related. Abram Holsclaw was born in KY acording to his death cert. Mary Belle was also born in KY. How many cemetaries are there in Chillicothe, MO. ?? Do a search of Chillicothe, MO. cemetari...

Darinda Holsclaw Posted on: 22 Mar 2010, by  LuciRoss

Surnames > Holsclaw

I am searching for any information on Darinda Holsclaw,born Jan. 13, 1818 in Kentucky. Married Jacob Fiscus(1811-1897). As far as I know they had the following children: David S. Fiscus, Frances, William T. a...

Re: Meaning and variations of Holtzlaw name Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  wjwallace

Surnames > Holtzclaw

Diane, Where in IN did your grandmother live? That is where my HOLSCLAW grandmother lived. Julie

Re: Looking for more info on my great great grandpa Posted on: 21 May 2010, by  gnagy43021

Surnames > Holsclaw

I have your Rober Houston Holsclaw and most of your Holsclaw line - quite a ways back, including children and wives maiden names. Gale

North Carolina Johnson's Posted on: 17 Jun 2010, by  gnagy43021

Surnames > Johnson

...Alex. Co. late 1700's - md. a Rachel; had 7 children: son Samuel Johnson b. 1799-1801, NC - md. Susan Holsclaw 1818-1820; I have tons of names from David on down but can not find anything to connect him to hi...

Re: Calvin Holsclaw and family, Schuyler Co., NE, 1880+ Posted on: 18 Jun 2010, by  Teri_Spraggin...

Surnames > Holsclaw

...half-sister to my great grandmother Eva (Mary Evarith Marshall). Jane Adaline Dunlap Marshall married Calvin Holsclaw after George Marshall died. Thanks!

per page