Search the Boards

Search Results for "CAMBRIDGE" - 31,269 Messages

per page

Re: LeBarron Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  LLeBarron1006

Surnames > Lebarron

I would love to know info about graves (are they in Cambridge?) also, where are Philander and Blanche buried, I remember my father taking me there once as a child, but have been unable to find it again! - wo...

Re: Maude Barber and her brothers Clinton and Clifford Lebarron Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  LLeBarron1006

Surnames > Lebarron

...same cemetery with Philander and Blanche? I remember seeing graves once - but thought they were in cambridge - maybe that's why I have been unable to locate them again! where is cemetery in White Creek? Clint...

Re: Maude Barber and her brothers Clinton and Clifford Lebarron Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  GillianWilson...

Surnames > Lebarron

Blanche and Philander are buried in Woodlands Cemetery in Cambridge, NY. Maude Barber is buried in Rosewood in White Creek, NY. The Cemetery is on Sally Gannon Road, off of Niles Rd, in White Creek. Jill

Mortlocks in Cambridge and sussex Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  Mortlock1

Surnames > Mortlock

...Loughton. I can't read the name of the county but looks like Salop or Talop(f?). If you are related to the Cambridge branch are you aware of the book " Cambridge to Botany Bay" by A.E.Clark-Kennedy? It's abou...

Surnames > Mortlock

...Loughton. I can't read the name of the county but looks like Salop or Talop(f?). If you are related to the Cambridge branch are you aware of the book " Cambridge to Botany Bay" by A.E.Clark-Kennedy? It's abou...

Surnames > Mortlock

Surnames > Mortlock

Crickx Family Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Karen Marshia Leahy

Surnames > Crickx

...information would be greatly appreciated.He married and had 4 children Frank of DErry, NH, Bessie of Cambridge, MA, And Hazel and Carmi of Richford, VT.

Re: Harley Arthur Sutton of Arkansas City, Kansas Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by James I. Sutton

Surnames > Sutton

Tracy, did you find Harley Sutton? We are looking for family before Edward Sutton, who was buried in Cambridge KS

Sutton in Beatie Co., Kansas Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Clarance M. Sutton

Surnames > Sutton

...information on Edward D. Sutton, he was born on Apr 13, 1818, in Cayuga Co, NY. He died on Feb 23, 1874, in cambridge, Cowley Co, Kansas. He married Elsie Elizabeth Tague in 1842 in McHenry Co, Illinois. Any...

Sutton from England to Mississippi, Part 2 Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

...to History of Bienville Parish volumes I and II, John Sutton was born in England, was a graduate of Cambridge, and was a professor at Columbia University. This story is untrue, but it turns out that John Sutto...

Sutton from England to Mississippi, Part 3 Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

I’m trying to find the parents of my Thomas Sutton, who appeared in Jefferson County, MS, in 1820 when he married Phebe Humphries. He owned a sawmill and grist mill. In the 1830 census, he was listed ...

Sutton from England to Mississippi, Part 4 Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by Donna

Surnames > Sutton

...Thomas came to America two years after his parents because he stayed behind to finish college (possibly Cambridge)  His family eventually settled in a southern state (one lady said North Carolina, another sai...

Re: HARDIN WEBSITE Posted on: 22 Mar 2005, by  Gary D. Wilso...

Surnames > Hardin

...My name and e-mail address> thesarge578#adelphia.net G D Wilson PO Box 476 Cambridge, Oh 43725-0476 ""Honor and Courage""

Clarification Fernando aka Daniel Boone Lovely Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Nancy Lovely Young

Surnames > Lovely

...Grandfather's birth name was Fernando Lovely-dob 7 Apr 1871, dod 20 Jul 1946. Entry in his father's (Cambridge Culberson Salyer)bible has an entry for marriage of Fernando and Amanda Salyer. Also got info from...

Rause Loveda Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Nancy

Surnames > Lovely

...of info on Sallier, Salyer and Lovely line. Let me know if interested. Her husband and I descend from Cambridge Culberson Salyer-my GGrandfather.

Mrs. George Davis, nee Lovely (1819-1909) Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  Susanmmoyer

Surnames > Lovely

...her heavenly home. The funeral took place at the methodist church, North Perry, Prof. Henry S, Nash of Cambridge, Mass., and Rev. A.E. Babb pastor of the M.E. church, ...

Re: Brothers of Nova Scotia Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by G.Murray Brothers

Surnames > Brothers

Hi Shirley,I'm originally from from the Cambridge Sta; area of the Annapolis Valley. My dad was William B. son of John Henry of Annapolis Royal;NS. Shirley,what part of the Brothers do you have a connection to...

Re: pamphlet on William and Mary Brothers Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  kkozloski173

Surnames > Brothers

...I know of. Her name was Ora B. Brothers, she was 18 yrs old when she married Malvin Daniel carter of Cambridge MA, he was 26 yrs old. He was a truck driver, his parents were moses J. and Maud Pittman.

Re: William F Brothers Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  kkozloski173

Surnames > Brothers

...at 18 married a Malvin Daniel Carter who was 26 yrs old, colored (they said it not me) he was from Cambridge MA was a truck driver his parents were Moses J. and Maud Pittman . They were married on Jan 18th 1...

Re: Ferguson Family Bible Found Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by Mary Lou Ferguson

Surnames > Ferguson

...died several years ago;" 2 sisters--Mrs. Esther Jenkins, Griswold, IA and Mrs. Margaret Hunter, Cambridge, IL; several nieces and nephews--Mrs. Belle Sylvester, Humbolt, MN and Mrs. May Demars of Ada [MN]...

Ferguson of Cambridge, Ohio Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by  bartoon

Surnames > Ferguson

..."Ferguson" on it. There is no personal name. The photo probably dates to around the 1880s and was made in Cambridge, Ohio, by a photographer named Mackey. The image is of a man probably in his 30s or...

John Joseph/Thomas Ferguson Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  AmandaLaGoy

Surnames > Ferguson

...Scotland to Massachusetts in 1895. He married Margaret Matilda Smith in Massachusetts and they settled in Cambridge. I have no information concerning place of birth or parental line and was hoping that some o...

Robert Weymouth Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Cathy

Surnames > Weymouth

My grandfather Daniel Weymouth came from Old Town Maine USA, and later moved to Cambridge MA. I'm not sure of my Greatgrandfather. If you have any information please e-mail me thank you

Weymouth Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by Andrea

Surnames > Weymouth

Hi Andrea, I'm not sure, my relatives were from OLd Town Maine. And then Cambridge, MA. My grandfather was Daniel let me know if there is any relation Cathy

per page