Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "CAMBRIDGE" - 32,119 Messages

per page

Re: Oak Ridge Cemetery Posted on: 28 Jan 2010, by  majfam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Coshocton

...another interesting find: The Coshocton Morning Tribune, 10 7 1916 Mrs. J.M. Yoe was called to her home in Cambridge, O., Thursday by the illness of her husband Dr. Yoe. Mrs. Yoe has been visting her daughter...

EULAU Heinz 1915-2004 Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  Contribution

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Former Antioch College professor Heinz Eulau died Sunday, Jan. 18, 2004 of bone cancer at his home on the Stanford University campus. He was 88. His wife, Cleo, an adjunct clinical professor in the...

Re: JAMES NEELAND FAMILY FROM CAMBRIDGE Posted on: 21 Mar 2010, by  unclefestive1

Surnames > Neeland

Hi - I am interested in any information that you could possibly give me on James Neeland from Cambridge, Ohio. James is my GG Grandfather on my mothers side. I will gladly share any information I have with y...

Re: Obituaries - RAMAGE Posted on: 22 Mar 2010, by  jefferspam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

They are buried in Northwood cemetery Cambridge,Guernsey co Ohio look on Find A Grave

Carolyn DYE Milligan - Marion, Ohio Posted on: 03 Jun 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Dye

MARION: Carolyn A. Milligan, age 66, of Marion, Ohio, peacefully passed away Thursday, May 27, 2010 at Country View of Sunbury. She was born March 31, 1944 in Marion, Ohio to the late Claire E. and A...

Ezra Butler (1752-1831), of Farmington, Bristol, Wallingford, Plymouth, Burlington, Waterbury, Derby, CT Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  suzanne_garba...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

Ezra Butler, b. ~1752/3, Connecticut. Parents and town of birth unknown. Many Butlers in Conn, but can not connect Ezra with any known family. Lived in Farmington, Ct before Revolution, per affidavit...

Re: mary reidy born in 1898 Posted on: 14 Mar 2010, by  njmcneil1

Surnames > Reidy

Do you know where in Cambridge this Mary Reidy lived?

Colman of Necton and Elm Posted on: 20 May 2001, by Carol Taylor

Surnames > Colman

...the families of George Colman born 1804 Necton Norfolk and his wife Ann Leach born 1809 Leverington Cambridge. He was a farmer of 2 acres at Begdale Elm. They were married about 1835 and I am looking for thei...

Re: George Heap abt 1898-Lancashire, Eng Posted on: 12 May 2010, by  Pegnappier

Surnames > Heap

...find his parents through the marriage records? The only other information I have is that he died in Cambridge in 1964.

Re: The Bell's of Liberty Twp., Guernsey County, Ohio Posted on: 22 May 2010, by  CharleneBellC...

Surnames > Bell

...McCleary cemetery now located in Salt Fork State Park. Are you connected with that location in Guernsey Co Cambridge Ohio area? Kennedy Stone House is on the Register of Historic places Most of my research...

Elliott Stirling Robinson, Jr. MD Posted on: 24 May 2010, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...graduate of Newton High School in Newton, MA, he’s a member of the class of 1946 at Harvard College in Cambridge, Mass. and was graduated from the Harvard University School of Medicine in 1947. He went on to ...

Vail Posted on: 04 May 1998, by Susan Fahnstrom

Surnames > Vail

...he was born, and who his mother and father were, and where they were all born.My Grandfather lived in Cambridge, England and he died there and is buried there,I would also like to know where he was born,I unde...

Any BROWNEs/BROWNs in YKS? Posted on: 31 Jan 2010, by  patbrown62

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

...someone from YKS helped him (Sizar) to attend St. Johns School, from which he was graduated in 1568 and at Cambridge earned his BA 1571-2. He was ordained a Priest (C of E) at Norwich on May 19, 1577, and ass...

1860 Census - Barnard(Bernard)Roper or Joseph Roper Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  mmbutts1

Topics > Census > United States > Massachusetts Census

Barnard should be in W. Cambridge with the rest of the family - brothers James and Joseph. On the 1850 Census the mother Catherine(55yrs)is living with Barnard, wife Elizabeth and son John. On the 1855 Mass Ce...

Re: George Dix, son of Elisha, born 1783 in Wethersfield, Connecticut Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  ckenter

Surnames > Dix

I have some information on part of the Dix family of Wethersfield, CT. Hannah Dix daughter of Leonard Dix and Sarah surname unknown was the wife of John Reynolds, Jr. and the mother of my John Reynold...

Re: Coghills of Essex & Caroline Co Va Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  Nicholas_MDNs...

Surnames > Coghill

...Hawes Coghill A supplement to "The Family of Coghill" by James Henry Coghill (Riverside Press, Cambridge 1879),The Dietz Press, Incorporated Richmond, Virginia 1956. I found this book in the Daugh...

Re: Pitts Family Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  karen_65

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Huntingdonshire > General

...light infantry in which I have been unable to confirm or deny. I have researched the fielden records at Cambridge and found some info their about him owning land at stilton, but have been unable to confirm Joh...

Re: McNulty clan from County Sligo Posted on: 21 Mar 2010, by  kclcb

Surnames > McNulty

...before that. Do you know what drew your family to Somerville? Was Somerville part of Boston then? or Cambridge? Or was it an independent city/town then? I haven't thought about DNA. Have you tried it? ...

GEORGIADES, Irene Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Irene's life will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010, in Blessed Sacrament Church, 36 Cambridge Dr., East Hartford. Interment will follow in Hockanum Cemetery, Main Street, East Hartford. There a...

daniel malpass Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  aussie51

Surnames > Malpass

...Berkeley Gloucestershire, England.I think his father was Daniel Malpass born around 1790 not sure from Cambridge Gloucester? This is where I'm lost, as there is also a Samuel Malpass born around this time, cou...

Re: Mathias Ulm/1700/Germany Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  dorothyvitale...

Surnames > Wollam

Now see... This goes to show that sometimes you should have your ducks in a row before you shoot your mouth off! LOL I'm working over 2,000 people and have collected over 700 peices of media AND I ju...

Advice needed please Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  Lillyfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...Census i found Jeremiah J Shea born Wales 1868. Immigration year 1892. Married to Margaret and living in Cambridge City, Middlesex How can i find marriage details of this couple to see if it is my Jeremiah O...

Re: Powers of Franklin Posted on: 23 Feb 2010, by  cheryljord

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

I don't think that is the same Joel Powers. I found him yesterday on an 1800 census for the town of Cambridge in Washington County, New York. I believe this is the right Joel because for one thing there was a ...

James W. Bennett, age 80, of Albion, PA,of the late George R. Bennett and Hazel Bucher Bennett. Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Bennett

...He was a life member of the James T. Bowers VFW Post #169 in Venango, Pa., as well as a member of the Cambridge Springs American Legion Post #381, and a member of the Albion Moose Lodge #381. James served in t...

Re: Michael MURPHY Death Certificate LookUp Posted on: 09 May 2010, by  mmbutts1

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Massachusettes Lookups

...other thing - how did you find that St. Patrick's was in Lowell, MA? That would be really far from Cambridge, MA for a burial. I was thinking more in the line that St. Patrick's is gone or renamed. Just a t...

per page