Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 826,610 Messages

per page

Stokes County Obits Posted on: 23 Jan 2010, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

(names listed in obits) Colene Beck Fulk Thomas Matthew Hudson Sr (Death Notice) John Leonard Joyce Cleo Patries T. King George L. King, Jr (Death Notice) Wilma Gertrude Tilley Lane Maude Hayes Lunsf...

Beamers MD and OH Posted on: 24 Jan 2010, by  totallyj

Surnames > Beamer

Catharine Beamer was born in MD 11 Nov 1807 parents unknown. She married Isaac Woy (born 1807 PA) in Ohio before 1830. Their children in order of birth: George, Elizabeth, Lydia, Peter, Sarah Ann, Cathari...

Re: Thomas Morris bloodline after 1481 or connection to US Posted on: 26 Jan 2010, by  criley6633

Surnames > Morris

...1843. He married a second time to my great grandmother Mary Elizabeth Herron in 1861 in Mercer County, Ohio. I am looking for Robert's siblings and parents. Do you think he might fit in you lineage? I hav...

Re: Descendants of William Margaret Jones, Md. 1665 Posted on: 26 Jan 2010, by  lenanbruce

Surnames > Jones

...any further than the following: Thomas Jones (about 1760 - 1852) born in Maryland, died in Ellsworth, Ohio, buried in Canfield, Ohio. husband of... Sarah (Wilson) Jones (about 1775 - 1865) born in Maryland, ...

Looking for Grandpa Johnson Posted on: 28 Jan 2010, by  CarolynConley...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...in Jul 1872 in Kentucky? He was married to Ella Smith Johnson. They both lived in Kentucky and then Ohio. Last record of him was age 48 on the 1928 census in Ohio. Children were ALGIN THOMAS, CLARENCE, BU...

Re: Seldon Phelps Family Posted on: 30 Jan 2010, by  devopaul

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Shiawassee

The Past and Present of Shiawassee County, Michigan - Historically - Together with Biographical Sketches of many of its Leading Citizens And Illustrious Dead The Michigan Historical Publishing Associa...

Joseph Taylor; Fannie Miller Taylor; John E Taylor; Illinois and Oklahoma Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  a5171

Surnames > Taylor

I am researcing Joseph M. Taylor born 1857-1860 in Ohio. Married Fannie Miller February 1, 1883 in Buffalo county Nebraska. Their children Dora (1884), Roy Edmond (1887), Blanch (1891) and my great grandf...

Re: Hyronimus 1884 or 1888 Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  flintastic

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Columbiana

...1889 Gender: Female Race: White Residence City: Akron Residence County: Summit Residence State: Ohio Residence Country: United States Death Date: 7 Apr 1978 City of Death: Akron County of Death: ...

FEARS Hayword 1930-2010 b. Lanette, Alabama to Columbus, Ohio Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Fears

...Fears, age 79, went home to be with the Lord February 2, 2010 at Mt. Carmel East Hospital, Columbus, Ohio. He was born December 27, 1930 in Lanette, Alabama to John Willie and Lizzie Mae Fears. He is pr...

Re: Ankrom Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  RandyLashley1...

Surnames > Ankrom

I am related to the Ankroms of Noble County, Ohio. I have lots of information on them & will be glad to share with you.

Re: Book about the Brenners Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Brenner

Descendants of Charles Brenner 1 Charles Brenner b: April 14, 1872 in Quindaro, Wyandotte, Kansas d: August 27, 1947 in Olathe, Johnson, Kansas .. +Sarah Mabel Fisher b: August 1874 in Ka...

Re: Wagy Book Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  RuthGuest39

Surnames > Wagy

...two people whom I don't think belong to them. Names: Jennie Wagy b. 1861 and James Ira Wagy b. 1865 Ohio. Can you help with this question? Thanks for your time. Ruth Drouillard Guest

Re: James Calavan a Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  SharonDowney1...

Surnames > Calavan

...just returned from my mother in law's funeral and through some horrible weather. The funeral was in Ohio and we live in Western Kentucky. But did I do something to make you think I wasn't proud of Calav...

I am looking to find more information on my STEIN and EFFINGER families... Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  Dennis Stein

Surnames > Stein

...Madison, Indiana. (Catherine EFFINGER was born on 25 December 1835, died on 18 January 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio and was buried in St. Mary's Catholic Church, North Vernon, Indiana.) Catherine EFFINGER, w...

Weilbachers from Bonfeld Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  gparksbennett...

Surnames > Weilbacher

...Streng in Daisbach (near Bonfeld) in 1843. They immigrated in 1852 along with his wife's family to Ohio, eventually settling in Columbus. I see that a number of Weilbachers in Texas are descended from W...

Cedar Springs, MI Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  connie893

Surnames > Totten

...father was George Henry Wightman. My grandmother was Florence Gertrude Totten (she supposedly born in Ohio) her parents names are Alonzo Totten and Louisa Spaulding that is as far as I have gotten. Now I ...

Re: CRITCHFIELD of Somerset County, Pennsylvania Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  sseiple

Surnames > Critchfield

...definitive information about William's parents or other ancestors. Thanks in advance! Steve Seiple Ohio

Re: Kondracki/Sabat from Jabłonka, Poland Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

It is 5:30 in Ohio and so far I was not notified about this post. http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.ceeurope.hungary.veszprem/302.1.1.1/mb.ashx?q=sabat

Re: Confederate Soldiers / 36th Va Infantry Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  Janice McCour...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Calhoun

...Camp Chase and Simeon, who fought, but dropped off the radar. I got his tombstone from the Camp Chase Ohio site. THanks, Janice

Re: Eugene CLEMSON obit needed Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...online. Also they have the obits from the defunct TU. Robert Jerin Croatian Heritage Museum Cleveland Ohio

Thomas Edgell/Delaware Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  DeniseDunn70

Surnames > Edgell

...Edgell born l771-74 in Maryland or Delaware. Married Margaret Rachel Dill and moved to Muskingum Co. Ohio. Died there. I am related through their son Henry Edgell and his wife Catherine Waltermire. Deni...

Hughes Family Photo - Fairfield County, Ohio Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  Linda Champan...

Surnames > Hughes

I have a photo I bought in Ohio about 30 years ago because I didn't want to see it lost. It has information on the back about the death dates of the people in the photo. I found two of the people on Ances...

Re: Oscar Hoffman Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  willo1942

Surnames > Hoffmann

Oscar Hoffman's mother was Amanda Ferguson Hoffman she married John Hoffman 6-21-1868 in Ohio. They had a son Wallace who married Rachel Guthrie they lived in Benton Harbor,Michigan. Wallace died 6-16-19...

Doris Hawkins Drye-Williams - Mansfield, Ohio Posted on: 05 Mar 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hawkins

...B. Drye-Williams went home on March 1, 2010 after a long illness at MedCentral Hospital, Mansfield, Ohio. She was born April 19, 1925 in Mansfield, Ohio to the late William (Buss) Hawkins and Lydia Oliver Ha...

Re: "Spamvertising" Posted on: 05 Mar 2010, by  WVa_Memories

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...Smith family of Abraham in Richmond District, the Gadd and Cochran families and the Biars family of Ohio and West Virginia. http://wva.homestead.com

Charles WELLOCK Posted on: 16 Oct 2009, by  lizt2010

Surnames > Wellock

...with no success. His parents and siblings all subsequently emigrated to the USA where they settled in Ohio whilst my branch of the family remained in England. This is what I know of him: Charles Wellock ...

Re: Meaning of DiIorio Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  aepr11

Surnames > Diiorio

...Mi. My grandfather and father's name was Antonio DiIorio. Antonio Sr. came to the U.S. lived in Toledo,Ohio, worked on a farm.Came from Celano, Provinci D'Aquila, Abruzzi, Italy. Only one wife,(that I kno...

Re: Hanson Watts Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  James William...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fairfax

...direct male line and John Williams is my g-g-g-g grandfather. The younger Henson moved to Gallia County, Ohio sometime between the 1860 and 1880 Censuses with his wife Mary Watts and their children. I lo...

Arthur E & Ella LAPPIN, 1900 Howard Co, Iowa Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  SandyRagets

Surnames > Lappin

...descendants to see if they knew the relationship between the two families. LAPPIN, Alfred, born 1866 in Ohio, parents born England wife, Ella, born 1867 in Michigan daughters: Minnie?, Laura, Bessie, Pear...

Re: PA/OH/IN GOBLES Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  GOBLENEWS

Surnames > Goble

...now believe he may be the son of Daniel (6) Goble and Margaret ? Daniel and Margaret were living in Ohio in the early 1800s when all their children were born. Daniel and Margaret named one of their sons...

Biography of Ephraim Samuel Frazee Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

...often sent on dangerous expeditions. He was once sent alone with government dispatches from the falls of Ohio, where Louisville now stands, to Harrodsburg Station. He also blazed the road from Louisville ...

Ohio Yordy Mystery Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  sillner

Surnames > Yordy

My paternal grandmother was a Yordy from Ohio. I was able to trace back a few generations to a Catharine Yourdy (b 1819?) in the 1870 census for Miami twp, Montgomery County, OH, living alone with her thr...

Rutland Ohio -- Bertha Romine and Catherine Romine Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  esstenn1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Meigs

I am trying to find the father of my grandmother Bertha L. Romine born 1879 in Rutland Ohio. Her mother was Catherine Romine born in 1863 in Ohio. Catherine married Levi Pierce in 1881 and I do not believe he...

Re: Stonewall Jackson Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  Penbun204

Surnames > Jackson

...for information about the parents of Samuel A. Jackson (abt 1848-1856 died Sept 1940 in Springfield Ohio) Wife: Mary Jane Smith (b.Aug 1861 d. May 1919 in Springfield, Ohio) daughter of William T. Smith and ...

Re: James Bauer Posted on: 18 Mar 2010, by  BethBrown345

Surnames > Bauer

...Rapid City , SD. - His father's name was Andrew Anton Bauer, but went by Anton. His father lived in Ohio. I believe he served in WWII, but do not know for sure. If this is who you were looking for you can...

Re: Edward Trimble - Trimbles of Ohio Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  Msvk1

Surnames > Trimble

Jim, I am researching my fathers family the TRIMBLE's. I can trace them back to Morgan Co., Ohio but nothing before that. Family Group Sheet for : Daniel A. Trimble and Nancy J. Miner Husband Dani...

Re: PECHER FAMILY Posted on: 24 Mar 2010, by  Eileen Wilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Jefferson

Also this one: WWI Draft Registratin Card Pecher, Joe, Dillonvale, Jefferson Co., Ohio, aged 20, b. 2 March 1898, Cechoslovak (sic); miner for W.L.E. Ry Co., Dillonvale; dated 12 September 1918. Gives ...

Re: Found 1800s info on Koons in PA / Ohio/ Illinois Posted on: 25 Mar 2010, by  lathropengine...

Surnames > Koons

... The first part of the letter details descendents of one Peter Koons, and connection to FM Koons in Ohio/Illinois. From here on the letter details the arrival of the Koons family in the “new world” after ...

Re: Bryant "Brick wall" suggestions needed Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Bryant

...Census Name: Liberty Braut [Liberty Brant] ??? Birth Year: abt 1847 Age in 1870: 23 Birthplace: Ohio Home in 1870: Dayton Ward 4, Montgomery, Ohio Race: White Gender: Male blacksmith Margaret K Fick...

Finding certain facts faster Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  basket12

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...father was in college in wisconsin. I put in info and kept getting when he was 1 and with the family in Ohio. This is a problem. are there any short cuts to specifics? Also, I went to the new directory th...

Re: Alithea Bilson Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  22camels

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

...1854 Marriages:THELIA BILSON Spouse: NELSON WILLSON Marriage: 11 MAY 1851 , Cuyahoga, Ohio Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: M514232 1838 - 1854 0877913 V. 4-5

Re: Family Bible of Stephen Webb and Hannah Harlan Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  bstegena1

Surnames > Webb

...Twp. Adams Cty Census. I am quessing he was born around 1770, give or take a few years. He entered Ohio sometime before 1810 and that is the first record found listing his wife Mary as signing the land ...

Ira SOULE and Judith CERTAIN Posted on: 29 Mar 2010, by  JulsGo

Surnames > Certain

...SOULE and Judith CERTAIN. I found where he married Judith Certain on 15 Aug 1851 in Warren County, Ohio. In 1860, he is living with a new wife, Elizabeth, in Greene County, Illinois. IL Statewide Death...

Timothy Ratliff Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  bacz4299

Surnames > Ratliff

I am looking for Timothy Ratliff who was adopted around 1952 from Wheelersburg,Ohio Hillcrest Childrens Home. A schoolteacher who taught at Wheelersburg, Ohio schools adopted him. His last name was changed, b...

COON family in White County Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Raymond Coon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

...the counties of White, Jasper, Benton, and Pulaski in 1841-2, and 1845-6, was born in Pickaway County, Ohio, November 10th, 1809. In 1831 he moved to Indiana, presumably with his father George, residing f...

Re: Daniel Johnson born abt 1830 Ohio Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  Bonnie Magnet...

Surnames > Johnson

Simmonds is my mom's family. None of them are from Ohio. The Johnson's were my dad's family. No connection to each nother.

Bridgett Family Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  JosephElliott...

Surnames > Bridgett

...lines, but I do have some information on the Virginia/North Carolina lines which seem to have migrated to Ohio and Indiana from 1810 on. I do not have complete information !! But if you have any firsthand...

Family of Elias Roche Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  boisterouscat

Surnames > Roche

Looking for family memebers of Elias Roche. Born 5/12/1856 in Ohio. Married Theresa L. or S. Chamberlin. Died May 12, 1916. Possibly son of John and Catherine (Rousch)(1860 census). Elias had 2 daughters,...

Re: CRAWFORD BELL FATHER OF JOHN SYLVESTER BELL Posted on: 03 Apr 2010, by  Janet Bell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Jefferson

...Irwin Bell. In the 1850 Census Crawford is with Richard and Mary in KNox Township, Jefferson County,Ohio Hope this helps you. Janet

Jacob Daniel Cochran Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  BrendaSheffer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Montgomery

...Daniel Cochran, born in Frederick County MD Nov. 20,1835 and may have died Germantown, Montgomery County, Ohio Feb. 7, 1917. He could have possibly married a Susannah Emrick. Need proof of his date of dea...

per page