Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 810,200 Messages

per page

Hertenstein, George Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by Jinny Hertenstein

Surnames > Hertenstein

...m-Barbara Fetter or Vetter. George and sons George Jr and Christian immigrated to US in 1852 to Columbus, Ohio. Am searching for info before 1852.

Hertenstein Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Jinny Hertenstein

Surnames > Hertenstein

...Elisabeth b 1838 JaKob b 1843. Our family immigrated in 1851 or 1852 and may have come through Canada to Ohio. Will gladly ahare my info if you like.

hertensteins Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  fartblossom34

Surnames > Hertenstein

...Armentrout. I'm trying everything I can to find her. Any hints? They were married in Columbus (Hilliard) Ohio and raised their family here. Thanks!

RICHARD E. HERTENSYEIN Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by DIANE HERTENSTEIN-ANDERSON

Surnames > Hertenstein

...THINK NAMED GEORGE, HE WAS FROM GERMANY, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT PART,ANYWAY THEY LIVED IN CHILLICLOTHE, OHIO. HE HAD A SISTER NAMED, PEARL AND MAYBE ONE NAMED DOLLY. PLEASE WRITE IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY INF...

Hertenstein Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Jinny Hertenstein

Surnames > Hertenstein

...find the other 5 children's families. The other strange thing is our Hertensteins are from New Bremen, Ohio. I married into the family and am from Chillicothe. Look forward to hearing from you. Jinny e...

THE RICHARD HERTENSTEIN FAMILY FROM OHIO Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by DIANE BRINKMAN

Surnames > Hertenstein

ANY INFORMATION YUO MAY HAVE ON RICHARD EVERETTE HERTENSTEIN, WHO WAS FROM CHILCLOTHE OHIO, HE HAD A SISTER NAME PEARL,AND MAYBE DOT, ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED

RICHARD HERTENSTEIN Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by DIANE BRINKMAN

Surnames > Hertenstein

ANY INFORMATION ON RICHARD EVERETTE HERTENSTEIN FROM CHILLICOTHE, OHIO. HE WAS IN THE ARMY ON WAS STATIONED AT CAMP SHEBLY IN FORREST COUNTY, HATTIESBURG, MISSISSIPPI. HE MEET AND MARRIED HERTHA BERNICE B...

Re: MASSIVE HERTENSTEIN INFO - BACK TO 1671 Posted on: 15 Aug 2004, by Nicole Gramlich

Surnames > Hertenstein

...HERTENSTEIN, b. September 14, 1826, Friesenheim, Baden, Germany; d. December 07, 1910, St. Mary's, Auglaize, Ohio. 8. ii. MAGDALENA HERTENSTEIN, b. July 26, 1821, Friesenheim, Baden, Germany. iii. KATHARI...

Re: MASSIVE HERTENSTEIN INFO - BACK TO 1671 Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by  sjinhertenste...

Surnames > Hertenstein

...Barbara Vetter died onship or did not come at all. Johan, Christian, & George, Jr. all stayed in Ohio. We do not know for sure what happened to the other children. All my info comes from my fath...

Re: MASSIVE HERTENSTEIN INFO - BACK TO 1671 Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Jinny Hertenstein

Surnames > Hertenstein

Nicole, This couple never left Ohio after immigrating in 1851. In fact Barbara never made it to Ohio. We have not found out if she died on the ship coming over or before boading the ship. This is my father-in...

Re: MASSIVE HERTENSTEIN INFO - BACK TO 1671 Posted on: 25 Apr 2005, by Jinny

Surnames > Hertenstein

...that I communicated with. Just can't find where everyone went before they arrived or didn't arrive in Ohio. Also unsure of where they arrived,( New York, Boston, Canada). Did they go to England or Ireland...

Charlie Manson's history Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  gnosnam

Surnames > Manson

Charles Manson: An illegitimate and unplanned child, he was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, November 12, 1934 to Kathleen Maddox, a promiscuous sixteen-year-old who drank too much and got into a lot of trouble...

Ohio Manson family Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  nini401

Surnames > Manson

Looking for information on g grandmother Mary Verle Manson born in Ohio in 1876. Married to James Wm. Spry in 1897 in Miami County. They had many children, one of whom was my grandmother(Hannah Catherine)...

Re: Ohio Manson family Posted on: 29 May 2003, by  geezul

Surnames > Manson

Hi Carman, I have a Manson family from Miami County in Ohio also. My gggrandfather was William Johnson Manson born in Ohio in 1843, he also had a sister Phoebe Manson born in 1841. I'm not sure but I think hi...

David Manson Posted on: 13 Dec 2001, by  joann50

Surnames > Manson

David Manson appears on 1850 Ohio census, Cochocton Co., Keene Twp with wife Mary and sons Allen 23, William 22, Henry 20. Looking for information on David's siblings, possibly Alen, and James plus anot...

Re: Daniel Manson family NY/NJ Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  EMILYINC

Surnames > Manson

...Census-Orangetown, p 207 Emma M. Dean b Feb 1868, married 10 years Archie L. Dean, b Oct 1861 in Ohio, real estate Archie Dean, b Aug 1891, Illinois Gerald, b Jan 1894, New York Emma Manson b Ma...

Info. on a Josephine Manson - Ohio Posted on: 11 May 2004, by  RaeAnnPieper

Surnames > Manson

...am researching my ancestry (Keck - Manson), and trying to find something regarding Josephine Manson - Ohio, married a Mahlon H. Smith in 1884, lost her arms in a train accident I'm told, and from there, h...

William Manson Posted on: 23 Oct 2004, by  kmanson54

Surnames > Manson

I am looking for William Dickie Manson. I know that he was born in Ohio in 1838 and married Sarah Ellen Sherrets in 1862. They had 3 children Thomas, James, and Charles. I am descended from Charles (18...

William Dickie Manson Posted on: 09 Jun 2006, by Latosha

Surnames > Manson

I am looking for William Dickie Manson. I know that he was born in Ohio in 1838 and married Sarah Ellen Sherrets in 1862. They had 3 children Thomas, James, and Charles. I am descended from Charles (1875-...

DIMITROFF, George - Mt. Morris, MI - Obit 1957 Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  mmelsner

Surnames > Dimitroff

...Mrs. Joe Marko of Flint, Mrs. Patricia Olds of Lansing; brother Christopher Dimitroff of Cleveland, Ohio; 15 grandchildren. Flint Journal - May 31, 1957 - p., 57 -------------------- Not related, posted f...

Caleb Remmele Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  ramendosa

Surnames > Remele

...he was married to Polly Trip and had a son Gilbert Ball Remmele, who was born June 6, 1850 in Amboy, Ohio, and died January 31, 1934, in Adrian, Michigan. Gilbert married Rosa Viola Chapin, and they had f...

Re: Caleb Remmele Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by Mary Remmele

Surnames > Remele

...hand the name Mary doesn't ring a bell with me . Where are they from ? My Remmeles are from Penn. .,Ohio , Michigan . It would be great to make a connection. I also have pictures that I would be will...

Daniel Remely/Sarah Freese Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by  BillWaterman

Surnames > Remele

...Remely from PA who married Sarah Freese from N.J. about 1830, probably in PA. They moved to southern Ohio abt 1832. I have no idea who their families were. Family story goes that he worked in the coal min...

John Higginson b abt 1700 d 18 Oct 1738 in Maryland Posted on: 15 Jan 2005, by  HanonM

Surnames > Higginson

...Dorcas Baker. They lived in Maryland and had a son Samuel who was b 23 Feb 1732 and died in Putnam County Ohio. Samuel married Mary Elizabeth (Betsey) Tharp. Any information would be appreciated.

David Marker Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Miles Marker

Surnames > Marker

I am looking for information on a David Marker (181x-????) and lived in Central Ohio. His second wife was Elizabeth Yoeune and third wife was Susan ______.

Herb Marker from Greensville,OH Born 1920 Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by Zack Gordon

Surnames > Marker

...serbia in Europe. He was a bomber pilot. When he returned to the States he lived in the Dayton/Fairborn,Ohio area. He had a wife Virginia and two children, Cheryl Anne and Jane. If u have any info please ...

QUERY - Claretta Marker, PA Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by  jvasq12128

Surnames > Marker

My Marker information follows. Any connections?Claretta Marker Clara Marker Hackett and William Hackett were married by William Eaton in Jefferson Co. in 1852 according to their marriage certificate....

QUERY - Ira > Peter Marker, PA Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  markerhcinetn...

Surnames > Marker

...in Somerset County, Pennsylvania to Ira Marker. Peter Marker married Charlote Scott in Steubenville Ohio and served toward the end of the civil war. He later farmed at Webb, Iowa where he died. Richard M...

Israel and Sarah Marker Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by Jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

My great grandfather was Israel Marker who lived in Jefferson County Ohio in 1860. At the time he was 40 years old. He was living with an Ann Marker who was 66 (I assume this is his mother) Sarah Marker 1...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by Jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

...daughter in Tama, Iowa at the time of his death. The other Markers most specifically Franklin stayed in Ohio. I had the Rudy geneology done, and just started on Marker when my husband died. But it see...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  markerhcinetn...

Surnames > Marker

...were other brothers also, John, Daniel and James. Peter F. came to Iowa from Pennsylvania by way of Ohio. If you have any other information that might give us a link, please post it in this forum or ema...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by  jeanfox1

Surnames > Marker

...When Charles Marker died(my mother's father) she received letters of condolence from several Markers in Ohio. One from a John Marker b.1835 living in Stubenville, Ohio. Listed is a wife-Mary A b.1858 Childr...

Re: John Israel Marker Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

...the subject, but I found Israel and Frank and an Alice Marker living in Jefferson County, Island Creek,Ohio in 1880 along with their ages and spouses and children, I will E-mail you later. Jean

Re: John Israel Marker Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

...it. I can tell you this, there was also a family of Markers living in Darke Cty, Van Buren Twp. Ohio. I found an Isaac Marker in 1860(?). Also I I have discovered that Charles and Frank's mother was ...

Re: John Israel Marker Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  jeanfox1

Surnames > Marker

...Jean II. Anyway I read Rick's post "titled "Hackett". A letter from a Mary Grafton in Ohio. I have another one written In Oct 1921. (Charles Marker died in March 1921 )from Mary Grafton t...

Re: John Israel Marker Posted on: 14 Feb 2003, by jean fox

Surnames > Marker

...she went, but I think she was living at some Blind School, but I don't know whether it was in Iowa or Ohio, Born at sea has always intrigued me. Who took a trip to England around 1872, because this was wh...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by Rick Marker

Surnames > Marker

...>>When Charles Marker died(my mother's father) she received letters of condolence from several Markers in Ohio. One from a John Marker b.1835 living in Stubenville, Ohio. Listed is a wife-Mary A b.1858 ...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by Jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

Rick-I don't know much about the city and county divisions in Ohio,but the John Marker married to Mary A was lived in Lucas County, Otter Creek twp, Ohio. Is this Stubenville? 1880. Children were Calinda, Cl...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by  jean1187

Surnames > Marker

...Dayton & Cincinnati. neither are close to Steubenville they would be about 200 mi. or more from the Ohio River on the PA. side. Steubenville was name after the Military figure Von Steuben. Jean 1

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by jean Fox

Surnames > Marker

... However one John Marker who was father to Charlie,James,Freddie and Laura was born in Warren Cty, Ohio in palmyra twp. in 1838. I have a John Marker in Lucas County, Spencer Twp in 1860. A lot of thes...

Marker in Lucas Co Ohio Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by  MzPatches

Surnames > Marker

For your information, there is no Otter Creek Township in Lucas County, Ohio. According the Bowling Green State University, Center for Archival Collections, the townships of Lucas County are: Adams, Fult...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by jean.fox

Surnames > Marker

...and stashed them away and just pulled them out. This is from the Jefferson County, Island Creek Twp, Ohio Census of 1880: Israel Marker (54) b.1826 PA. Catherine (W) 41: Children-Benjamin(11);Ella(13): El...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  markerhcinetn...

Surnames > Marker

...were other brothers also, John, Daniel and James. Peter F. came to Iowa from Pennsylvania by way of Ohio. If you have any other information that might give us a link, please post it in this forum or ema...

Re: HI CUZ Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by jean fox

Surnames > Marker

Rick--As far as I can determine the Israel Marker living in Jefferson County, Ohio in 1860 census, listed two children Charles-aged 7 and Franklin aged 4. My uncle's middle name was Israel. He was John ...

Hester Ann Marker Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  Jim Gunnels

Surnames > Marker

My Great-grandmother b.1856 in Ohio, Married William Neal Allen b.1841 in Indiana,moved to Missouri after marriage in 1875, had 2 sons, Zachoriah Alonzo, and 1 daughter, Mertyle. I Have found them in the...

Crabtree/Marker Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  DMcGlone4953

Surnames > Marker

gg-grandmother was Mary Marker married to Samuel Crabtree about 1850. I believe they lived in or near Pike Co. Ohio. They had a daughter Artemacie(Macie)1861-1948 married Howard Jasper Havens.

Earl G. Marker Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  DJSHAWN1

Surnames > Marker

...many years. My line came from Frederick County, Maryland into Montgomery, Preble and Darke Counties, Ohio. By the 1870 census my line has moved to Jay County, Indiana and from there to Missouri and Oklaho...

Andrew Marker Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  marker70

Surnames > Marker

Heather Andrew is buried near where I live. His father Solomn is also buried there. There father is buried in Ohio. I have also been to that cemetery. Please contact us.

QUERY - George Marker Posted on: 16 May 2001, by Randy Marker

Surnames > Marker

My great-great grandfather was Henry Marker who was the son of George Marker who migrated to western Ohio and I believe his father was George Marker Sr from Fredericks Maryland?

Clare Short message on George Marker Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Randy Marker

Surnames > Marker

George Marker Jr listed in e-mail. Did he migrate to Western Ohio?

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions