Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 817,167 Messages

per page

HURD, Mary - Flint, MI - Obit 1933 Posted on: 15 May 2004, by Transcriber

Surnames > Hurd

...Empie and Vera B. Weaver; two brothers, Herbert W. Beckwith of Midland and Charles Beckwith of Medina, Ohio.

Laura J. Hurd Posted on: 03 Jun 2004, by  callen13

Surnames > Hurd

...father was Daniel Hurd and her mother was Lousia Shrigg? Laura was born 14 June 1870, Adams,, Monroe, Ohio Her Nieces's were Mary L. Hurd, and Viola Hurd both were born in Kentucky

1800'S HURD: Amanda O., Rev. Nathaniel, Silas, Henry Posted on: 07 Nov 2004, by  Bicester

Surnames > Hurd

...obituary is here and shows he was the brother of Rev. Nathaniel Hurd. He was from Vermont and moved to Ohio, where he died. If any of these names match your family, please let me know. Hopefully, this ...

HURD, COVENTRY in SEATTLE AREA Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  rolo169

Surnames > Hurd

Hello All! I am searching for cousins. Briefly, Henry Coventry, England, Ohio, married Mary Elizabeth McGinn, d/o John and Sarah J McGinn, June 15, 1886, Orillia, Ontario, Canada. The couple spent time i...

Hurd in CT Posted on: 23 Oct 2005, by  missy3681

Surnames > Hurd

...Connecticut Marriage: 02 JAN 1782 Haddam, , , Connecticut Death: 01 JAN 1837 Southington, Trumbull, Ohio Wife Thankful Ray Pedigree Birth: 05 JUL 1759 Haddam, , , Connecticut Marriage:...

Re: Ruth Hurd obit Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by James

Surnames > Hurd

5/20/1920-- 10/20/2005 from Streetsboro Ohio,died in Winter Springs Fl.

Daniel and Ruth Hurd - Denver, Co. Pioneers Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hurd

Daniel Hurd was born at Zanesville, Ohio, October 31, 1815, two years after the State of Ohio was admitted into the Union, while it was little else than an unbroken wilderness, with a population of one to two...

Ruth Ross HURD - died Jan 25, 1905 - Denver, Colorado Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hurd

...of her death. Funeral services were held in Denver last Friday. The Courier, published: Zanesville, Ohio February 2, 1905

Fred Hurd, William H. Hurd, Sarah Elizabeth McCracken Thompson Hurd Posted on: 19 Jun 2006, by Kim Kerr

Surnames > Hurd

...Sarah Elizabeth McCracken Thompson Hurd. He was born about 1860, probably in or near Guernsey County, Ohio. I am unable to find census info or anything else on this family. Sarah was a daughter of James a...

Ruggles Family Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Melissa Ruggles Kilpatrick

Surnames > Ruggles

...information about the family of George Ruggles. He married Jane Justice on April 7, 1886 in Scioto County Ohio. They had several children, George W., Sarah E., Margaret, Grace, Charles, Jack, Henry and El...

George Ruggles Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Raymond Farmer

Surnames > Ruggles

George Ruggles born 1795 in Kentucky, Married September 11, 1817 in Miami Ohio. He died March 8, 1882 in keokuk, Iowa. George's son was John F. Ruggles, born 1821 in Ohio, married in Fairfield, Iowa on April ...

Re: Charles (James) Ruggles Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by Shirley Thompson

Surnames > Ruggles

...Ruggles are mostly of English lineage...settling in New England, the South, and later spreading into Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska and Iowa and this is the my lineage. If you have your father's pa...

Re: Charles (James) Ruggles Posted on: 04 Jul 2003, by Christina Cain

Surnames > Ruggles

...Wesley, and a girl Margriet.( I don't know if that is the correct spelling..) They both passed away in Ohio.. That is all I could find..any info would be greatly appriciated.. Sincerly, Christi

John Ruggles b.1801 Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  61764

Surnames > Ruggles

I have a John Ruggles b1801 in Ohio. Later lived in Lawrence County, Ky. His first wife was Martha Chapman. I believe she died about 1834. His second wife was Nancy Jane Clay. Could this be the same John ...

Ruggles Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Hope Fuller

Surnames > Ruggles

...who was maried to Anna Elizabeth Henderson. They were from around the Porhtmouth/Sciotoville area in Ohio. That is as far back as I know. If you have any info that would be helpful please contact me.

Grace Ruggles of ohio Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Linda Henize

Surnames > Ruggles

Looking for information on a Grace Ruggles that was married to a John J. Kurtz. Their children are Paul, Karl (Carl) Mary Ellen Kurtz. May have lived near Portsmouth Ohio.

Grace Ruggles Kurtz Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Melissa Ruggles Kilpatrick

Surnames > Ruggles

Edna Grace Ruggles Kurtz was born Jan. 19, 1898 in Scioto County (Wheelersburg) Ohio. Her parents were Jane George Ruggles. She died Jan. 7, 1932. She had two children, Russell and Lloyd. Lloyd died as a...

Re: Kentucky Ruggles Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Verlene Anderson

Surnames > Ruggles

...same cemetery,( he was my dads cousin and best friend when they were small, they lived in Lawrence Co., Ohio at the time. He also had a son Everett Jr. born 1928, died 1932. Everett and Bertie had daugh...

Anna Ruggles Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  CarolynCowan

Surnames > Ruggles

Searching for info on Anna Ruggles. Married Frederick Lee Allam. Believe Born sometime around 1862 or later. Possiblity lived in Ohio.

my grandparents Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by john ruggles -anna riggs

Surnames > Ruggles

...name to patricia) freda**(chng to jane)** mary **rose**vickie and a son bill came from greenup KY and ohio my mom was ina-mae and when both parents died at young age, all the kids were snt to live with re...

James Alfred Ruggles Posted on: 17 May 2001, by Ruth Ruggles Scates

Surnames > Ruggles

Is it possible that your James came from the Ohio area. My gr grandfather's name was also James Alfred Ruggles. His fathers name was Ezra and lived to be in his 60's. Do you have any other information? R...

James Ruggles Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Alfred Austin Ruggles

Surnames > Ruggles

Yes, I do believe he may have come from Ohio. I have been trying to find more information on my grandfather, Alf Ruggles, because his father died when he was young and he was raised by a relative. thank ...

Re: James Alfred Ruggles Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by John Justice

Surnames > Ruggles

What part of Ohio was James from?? I am looking for any information on a James Ruggles that married a woman named Nellie. They had 2 children to my knowledge Fannie and Jack. They lived many years in I...

Re: James Alfred Ruggles Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by Ruth Ruggles Scates

Surnames > Ruggles

My James b 1845 (possibly Summit Co) d.1890 Sandusky, Ohio. He married Almina Holly in 1867 and they had 4 children (Harry, Hattie, Minnie and Verdon) Sorry that I could not help you.

Ollie jean Ruggles Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by James West

Surnames > Ruggles

looking for information on my Grandma fanily she wasborn somethere in jackson Co Ohio and she was marry too Harvey Bartlett. my mother Helen was their daughterborn 1920.I name of two poeple Willian Ruggl...

Levi Ruggles d.Sept. 26, 1889 Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by  stauffer

Surnames > Ruggles

...under apartment complex on site of original home. Founder of Florence Arizona. Ruggles, a native of ohio, came west as an Indian agent, then sketched and platted the original townsite in 1866. His desc...

Re: Henry Benjamin Ruggles Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by Anne ElliottCathy, I'll tell you

Surnames > Ruggles

...my great grandmother. I have in front of me a book written after John Driggs death (he was a Judge in Ohio) in the book it claims his grandmother on his fathers side was a brother of Hon. Benjamin Ruggles...

Re: Henry Benjamin Ruggles Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by Anne ElliottCathy, I'll tell you

Surnames > Ruggles

...my great grandmother. I have in front of me a book written after John Driggs death (he was a Judge in Ohio) in the book it claims his grandmother on his fathers side was a brother of Hon. Benjamin Ruggles...

Ruggles Family Connection Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  williams249

Surnames > Ruggles

My name is Justin Williams (b. Nov. 3, 1983 in Portsmouth, Ohio). My mother is Angela Doyle (b. Oct. 6, 1963 in Portsmouth, Ohio). Her parents were Wendell Doyle (b. Oct. 15, 1940 in New Boston, Ohio; d. Dec. 7,...

Re: Ruggles Family Connection Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by  JSchwab1698

Surnames > Ruggles

...Blakeborough. One of their children, John K [JR] then married Sarah Smith...they lived in Ripley [Brown] Ohio where he was a painter/interior decorator. They had 9 children...one of them was Clara Ellen G...

Ruggles family history - Intro. to "Recollections of A Busy Life" (ca 1904) Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Surnames > Ruggles

Hello everyone: I will be placing the life story written by one of our Ruggles ancestors, Eli Fayette Ruggles. Part of the Ruggles family remained in Michigan, while our part of the family migrated o...

Re: Ruggles family history (Chapter IX.) - "Recollections of A Busy Life" Posted on: 03 Jan 2006, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Surnames > Ruggles

Chapter IX. Sisters Mariah and Lucretia. I have mentioned of our sisters who have each been growing to be young women, and each in turn have helped mother, just as good daughters should, and both ha...

Re: Ruggles family history (Chapter X.) - "Recollections of A Busy Life" Posted on: 03 Jan 2006, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Surnames > Ruggles

Chapter X. Looking for a Wife. I have not mentioned about anybody’s sisters but my own, and yet I have been looking out of one corner of an eye for some years past, with about this result: One girl...

Re: Eli F.Ruggles (1833-1904) photograph from "Recollections of A Busy Life" Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Surnames > Ruggles

The attached photograph is of Eli Fayette Ruggles. (born 1833 in Ohio; died 1904 in Oak Park, Illinois; parents: Joseph & Sylvia (Brown) Ruggles) Peggy B. Perazzo pbperazzo@comcast.net Yolo Cou...

Re: Leanna (Kinkle) Ruggles (1820-1900) Photograph Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Surnames > Ruggles

..."Recollections of A Busy Life." Leanna (Kinkle) Ruggles was born in 1820 Delaware County, Ohio (?); died 1900 Hanford, Kings County, California; (parents unknown at this time) Fernando C. Rug...

Margaret Cochran Ruggles and brother Isaac Cochran in Brown Co. Oh. Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by  CLSPENCER8

Surnames > Ruggles

I'm looking for information on Margaret and Isaac Cochrans parents they lived in Brown Co. Ohio in 1800s. Thanks for any help. Carol

Where is Ruggles Grove?? Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by Robert Ehinger

Surnames > Ruggles

...Brimson. Lizzie Ward was my g-grandmother and she would have been 23 at this time and lived in Norwalk, Ohio. I suspect this location is somewhere in the Cleveland, Elyria, Sandusky area, but would like ...

Re: BODENLOS FAMILIES Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by Linda Bush

Surnames > Bodenlos

...grandfather's name was John Bodenlos. He immigrated from Germany and lived his entire life in Cleveland, Ohio. I know that he had many brothers and sisters and was the only one of his family that immigr...

Re: BODENLOS FAMILIES Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by D.Adams

Surnames > Bodenlos

Was just attempting to contact a Joan Bodenlos, born in Cincinnati,Ohio as Joan Thomas. Moved to California in about late 1950's. Thanks, Dave Adams

Re: The Cove, Meriwether Co., Ga. Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Wanda Mealor Jordan

Surnames > Mealor

...me that some of our original ancestors came to this country through South Carolina, others through Ohio. You may contact him at 706-3279443, he has a book that was written about our family. I am not ce...

Re: Nancy Eikenberry, Caroll County, INDIANA Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  g3roots

Surnames > Eikenberry

...Sept. 1, 1815, d. Oct. 13, 1875, m. Mar. 12, 1835, Nancy Douglas. Born and educated near College Corner, Ohio. In 1833 entered land near Flora, Ind., and lived there afterward. Minister. Brethren. Buried ...

Eikenberry(Ikenberry) / Harshbarger / Miller Letters Posted on: 10 Sep 2005, by Wayne Webb

Surnames > Eikenberry

...letters dating from the early to mid 1800's between the Eikenberry and Miller families of Virginia and Ohio respectively. They are now in the possesion of someone in the Harshbarger family of Virginia. Th...

Re: free boldra.com email address, or website framing Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by  marianbond50

Surnames > Boldra

...information about Benjamin Boldra (abt 1775) who maybe was born in England and came to New York and settled in Ohio. He was the father of Alvin, Asa, Elizabeth, Zuna, and Ana. Alvin was the father of Le...

Elenbaas Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  FKRAMER550

Surnames > Elenbaas

...Prussia from Rotterdam. Pieter and Mattie Elenbaas, immigrated from the Netherlands, lived in Cincinnati, Ohio befor settling in Chelsea, Indiana; seven children Maria; Joppa; Maria and Gietje (twins); M...

Salmons Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  BethBryant44

Surnames > Salmons

Hi Judy,I was wondering if you are from Ohio? I am from Crestline,and have been reasearching the Salmons family for years.

Salmons family from West Virginia Posted on: 19 Jul 1999, by  nanasaccount

Surnames > Salmons

...grandmother Nancy Slade Salmons believed to be Indian..Step grandmother Elizabeth Salmons from Chesepeak,Ohio.

Salmons/Blevins Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  Irmy

Surnames > Salmons

...Co.and in the 1900 census (Kansas) both sons that Samuel and Naomi had said their mother was born in Ohio. Thanks for your quick response.

Re: Salmons-Salmans? Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by  RichardReddic...

Surnames > Salmons

...came a Salmon in late 1600s. Levi Salmon, Sr. was born 1740 in Georgetown, DE. Two generations later in Ohio the name became Salmans. Don't know why. Then to KS and CA came my branch. Input appreciated. R...

Salmons Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by Wayne Moore

Surnames > Salmons

...his mother was Nickiti Tennesse Chafins (b. March 20, 1874). I've been told he has relatives in WV, Ohio Kentucky). Any information would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Ronald Glenn Salmons Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  samanthagray7...

Surnames > Salmons

Looking for any information in regards to Ronald Glenn Salmons born in Middletown, Ohio. Father's name is Boone Salmons. Any one with any information, please contact me @ Sheba3434@gateway.net.

per page