Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 806,790 Messages

per page

Re: William F.Gandert Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by  JohnFCORDOVA

Surnames > Lucero

...somewhere a Gandert has more info.that I could use to trace the name further.There are some Gandert's in Ohio,Missouri Indiana,and New Mexico.I hope to hear from you again,and what part of NM did...

Robert B. GORDON (1855- ) Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  Leona L Gusta...

Surnames > Gordon

Source: THE OHIO HUNDRED YEAR BOOK; A HAND-BOOK OF THE PUBLIC MEN AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF OHIO FROM THE FORMATION OF THE NORTH-WEST TERRITORY (1787) TO JULY 1, 1901, Compiled from Official Records and Publ...

Re: The Teters Family Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Don Gentry

Surnames > Teters

My GGgrandfather was William Henry Teters who came to Yamhill Co., Oregon in 1860's from Ohio. They later settled in Douglas Co., Oregon. Have you run across him in your research in Oregon?

Re: Teter/Teters ancestry Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Don Gentry

Surnames > Teters

Do you have a John Teters b. abt 1823 in Ohio. Wife Amanda Wilson b. abt 1824 in Ohio. They had a son named William Henry Teters b.abt 1841 in Ohio. Wife Hester Thair or Thayer. I would appreciate any leads you c...

Re: Teters in Missouri Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  amberwolfe1

Surnames > Teters

...disappeared from Missouri around 1920-21 leaving a family of five little boys behind. We know that he died in Ohio in July 1967 but have not found any other information about what he did, who he married,...

Re: TETERS name Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by h.d. smith

Surnames > Teters

I think that I can help you. Our family records say that Dr Henry Teters, of Morgan Co. Ohio, was a grandson of Samuel Dieter, Pennsylvania, and his second wife. Samuel was supposed to be Revolutionary...

Re: TETERS name Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  r_ol_famn_dam...

Surnames > Teters

...abilities to procreate though, lol. I am trying to gather the decendants of the Smith/Smythe's of Ohio and Pennsylvania, no easy task. I will try to find records on the specific Deter/Teeters that went...

Re: TETERS NAME Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by hD Smith

Surnames > Teters

...Philadelphia area in about 1801, and no William Jasper TEETER, sorry. (Henry TETER/DETER's family moved to Ohio around 1820's, a few moved back to Pennsylvania again, & some went on west...). I do ...

Re: Baechler Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by  dprincehorn

Surnames > Baechler

Have a Rev. G. Baechler who was pastor at my church sometime between 1856 and 1874. St. Jacob's Lutheran Church, Lake Township, Stark County, Ohio. Any connection?

Ackerman-Thompson Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  arncar

Surnames > Thompsen

I am seeking info re Emma ACKERMAN born in KS in 1876. Her father was ? ACKERMAN born in 1845 (Ohio or Penn) Her mother was ? THOMPSON. Emma's siblings were Willie, Anne, Charlote and Minnie. Any connecti...

Andrew Race Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  IKreider9485

Surnames > Race

...searched deeds yesterday and found they lived in the same township. This Andrew was in the Cochocton, Ohio census in 1830 with 1 son under 5 and one 5-10 years old, 2 daughters under 5 and one 5-10 years ...

Race/Racz Family Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  NNNLLY1031

Surnames > Race

...went to live in Canada where he died 6/11/1970 in Tillsonburg, Ontario - John Race born in Cleveland, Ohio - Peggy Race born in Cleveland, Ohio - Steve Alexander Race, Sr. b. 7/17/1909 in Brooklyn, N.Y. d. 12...

Re: vanwinkle/race Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  WillieMartin3...

Surnames > Race

...information that I have is that Moses married Mary Tomlin in Culpepper Va. and they moved to Brown County Ohio and was one of the early pioneers of Huntinton township in Brown Cty. He enlisted in the army...

Connie Race & Andrew Garske family Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by Frances

Surnames > Race

...related on the Garske side of this family. All I know is that I believe they are from Summit County Ohio; and that they have three children; one boy and two girls. Andrew has a sister Susan. Any informati...

Arlina Race Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  crwss

Surnames > Race

I'm looking for information on Arlina Race b. 1927 Ohio. I believe she was married twice-her second husband being Wallace Foreman(?).

Peter Timeny, Timery, Timony Timmony, born abt. 1789 in Ireland Posted on: 27 Sep 2001, by  DorothyTimney...

Surnames > Timeny

...have been misread from Timeny. He was born in Ireland, went to PA and VA and then raised family in Ohio. In Ohio he was Timony and in marriage certificate, Timmony. In his will he was Timney. He married E...

Mackel in the Civil War Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  JamesinMaine

Surnames > Mackel

...G.L. Union Nodaway County Regiment, Missouri Home Guard 3 Mackel, George Union Cavalry 3rd Regiment, Ohio Cavalry 4 Mackel, George Union Infantry 45th Regiment, New York Infantry 5 Mackel, John Union C...

Re: Bartlett/Barclift Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  L_Asaro

Surnames > Barclift

Dear Doris: Was your family from Ohio? If so, then I have a family connection. I have a William & Geo.Wash. Bartlett also. Their grandfather was brother to my g-g-grandmother. Would love to trade...

Ahnentafel of James Lafayette Rape Posted on: 06 May 2000, by John V. Reeb

Surnames > Rape

James Lafayette Rape b. 11 Jun 1900, Paulding Co., Ohio. md. Sadie Belle Covert, 21 Aug. 1919. He died 12 Jan 1964, Ravendon, Randolph Co., Arkansas. Lafayette Tazwell Clark Rape b. 8 May 1873, Preble Co...

Re: Ahnentafel of James Lafayette Rape Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  steel217

Surnames > Rape

Jacob Rape b. 14 Oct. 1799 married Elizabeth Havens October 30, 1828 in Montgomery County, Ohio. Elizabeth was born abt. 1805 in New Jersey. Jacob was the co-executor of his father-in-laws estate[Samuel ...

Re: Ahnentafel of James Lafayette Rape Posted on: 19 Jul 2006, by John V. Reeb

Surnames > Rape

...when I created this ahnentafel in regards to Jacob Rape. The Jacob Rape who lived in Preble County, Ohio was definately not the same person as Johann Jacob Reeb, son of Gustavus Reeb and Anna Margaretha S...

Grace Rape Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  xsdse

Surnames > Rape

...least two baptismal records of sons John Jacob with birthdates the same as on record in Preble County, Ohio but the bapt. Records in VA. show the surname spelling as REB which is another correct way to s...

Elizabeth Rape Singer of Preble Co., OH Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  xsdse

Surnames > Rape

Preble County, Ohio marriage records show that Elizabeth Rape married 10 April 1808 to Joseh Singer. Elizabeth's parents were married in Rockingham Co., VA in 1785. About 1979-1980, I received a type-writ...

Re: Elizabeth Rape Singer of Preble Co., OH Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by Pat F

Surnames > Rape

Marian/Mary Ann SINGER married John MILLS in Montgomery CO. Ohio, 1828. John MILLS son of Joshua V MILLS and Lucy CURLESS also all of New Jersey. Was your SINGER listed related to Mary Ann/Marian also?...

Rapes in Cincinnati Ohio Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Debbie Rape Bellas

Surnames > Rape

...1-513-489-3917 or e-mail : debbie.bellas@fuse.net or write me: debbie bellas 12067 seventh ave, cincinnati, ohio 45249. Bless you all, Debbie

Re: Rape Families In Cincinnati Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  reebJv

Surnames > Rape

...are definately two different names, even in Germany. I am thinking that Anton Rape who lived in Cinn., Ohio was in the United States prior to 1880...I believe that he may have come as early as 1870s. So I...

Elizabeth Mahaffy Posted on: 13 Nov 1999, by Nancye Hawes

Surnames > Mahaffy

I am seeking parents of Elizabeth Mahaffy or Mahaffey, b. 1824 in Butler Co,., Ohio. She m. William Parkison or Parkinson or Parkerson in unknown at unknown and moved to Bartholomew County, IN., at an unk...

William Parkison and Elizabeth Mahaffey Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Nancye Hawes

Surnames > Mahaffy

...Isaac Flavis Jackson Oct. 23, 1879 in Bartholomew County, Indiana. William Parkison was born in 1822 in Ohio and Elizabeth Mahaffey was born in 1824 in Butler County, Ohio. Their daughterz Msry Rlizsbeth was ...

Mahaffey/Haney connection Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  DMcGlone4953

Surnames > Mahaffy

How odd that the last names match. My family lived in Scioto Co. Ohio. I have no idea where they lived before that.

TON family from Zeeland, the Netherlands to Ohio and Michigan Posted on: 04 Sep 2004, by  kidmiff

Surnames > Ton

...TON (1823 - 1874), born in Nieuwerker, Zeeland, the Netherlands. In 1857, he emigrated to Cincinnati, Ohio, USA with his wife Maria Marina VAN LINKEN, his sister Suzanna TON Pape and brother-in-law, Izak...

Detter/Dettre?? Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Judith Harkness Dettre

Surnames > Detter

Denise, my husband's family also came from PA, moving to Central Ohio about the same time your clan moved to KS. I believe the original ancestor to this country came from Alsaace - they were German - and ...

Re: Detter/Dettre?? Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by Fred A.Detter

Surnames > Detter

I can only say that my part of the Detter Family Tree started in Willshire, Ohio. Frank A. Detter was born 5/19/1874 to 8/17/`939, his wife(my grandmom) was Kate I.(Gause) Detter, sheborn in 1876 & di...

Re: Detter family tree Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by Fred A. Detter

Surnames > Detter

...maybe she could help you as she has me. Frank A. & Kate I. Detter were my grandparents of Willshire, Ohio.........

Re: Lena Detter Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by Tammy

Surnames > Detter

I too are searching for anything to do with the Detter family. Ours started in Willshire,Ohio by my grandfather Frank A. Detter and my grandmother, Kate I.(Gause)Detter. If I get any data on Lean I'll gla...

Detter family of York/Adams Co, PA Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  debrahogue

Surnames > Detter

...Lived in the same area (Franklin Twp.York Co, PA) Ephraim married Rebecca Kunkel, whose family moved to Ohio. She apparently stayed behind and later married and they raised their children around Dillsburg...

Helscel Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Carol

Surnames > Helscel

...Dora May and Mary Jane Helscel. Not sure of their married names. Last known residence was Cleveland, Ohio area. Please e-mail if you have any information. Thank you.

Re: helscel Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by  MARTHA_ELMQUI...

Surnames > Helscel

...of John A helscel and wife Dora. He had a sister Ruby and a brother Harold.Homer was born in 1905 in Ohio died in 1941 while living near Gillett PA. Died of complcations caused by an injury to his leg ...

Re: helscel Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  M_Elmquist

Surnames > Helscel

...Mother was Mary. He had a brother named Lee, sisters Ruby, Nellie and Mamie. They all were from PA. and Ohio area. I have a little more info. but not much. Not sure if this is connected to your search, bu...

Archealeus Maker , 1773 NY, RI Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Dean Mills

Surnames > Maker

...supposed that he entered Government land in that state. About 1818 he traveled down the Allegheny and Ohio Rivers on a raft, and, reaching ...

Old Photo's - Calvin and Naomi (Williams) Thomas from Ohio and Indiana 1820-1888 Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  TSmith9904

Surnames > Thomas

...Benajah Case Thomas 1 Benajah Case Thomas b: August 02, 1778 in Connecticut d: May 16, 1847 in Ohio .. +Nabby G Sanger b: March 12, 1780 in Connecticut m: February 12, 1801 d: September 27, 184...

George Reading Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Marie Bellah

Surnames > Reading

I am searching for any information for George W. Reading Born May 1840 in Ohio. He beleived to be the father of Frank Reading who was born in 1870 in Wisconsin. Any information would be a great help

James Reading Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Naomi

Surnames > Reading

...who lived in Indiana in the 1860's. He was married to Catherine Basinger. He came into Indiana from Ohio and Illinois. I don't think this is the same James, but perhaps we are searching the same family.

Reading (Ohio) Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Robert Reading

Surnames > Reading

...1842-3); William Reading (b. 1847); Cyrus H. Reading (b. 1857) : all born in Vermillion or Hayesville Ohio. Louis william Reading (b. abt. 1860), John R. Reading (b. 23 Mar. 1807, Bavaria), John William R...

Reading Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Marcia

Surnames > Reading

Looking for a Sarah Ann Reading born 6-2-1843 in Va. died 11-5-1907 in Ohio a brother is W.W. Reading I have no dates on him and a nother brother Benjamin T. Reading born abt. 1846 parents were William Re...

Sarah Ann Reading Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Marcia

Surnames > Reading

Looking for information on Sarah Born on 6-2-1843 in Virginia Died 11-5-1907 in Ohio father was William mother was Priscilla Terry married Andrew Jackson Smith

Richard Augustine Reading Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  BobPowell16

Surnames > Reading

He was born in 1823/24 in NY. The family moved to Ohio around 1840. Richard lived as a boy and young man in or around Middletown, Ohio. Richard married Caroline Collins in Natchez Mississippi in 1853. They mo...

Samuel R. Reading and Alida Martin Reading Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  BobPowell16

Surnames > Reading

They were married in Poughkeepsie, Duchess County, NY,in 1822. The latter moved to Middletown Ohio and after that to Dayton and after that to South Charleston. Any info on this family would be appreciated

Virginia Reading Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by Gene

Surnames > Reading

I am trying to locate information on Virginia Reading. Born about 1925 in Toledo, Ohio. Father Edward Reading, Mother Helen (Hunt) Fox. This is a half sister my wife never knew about.

Charles Edwin Reading Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by  genewall1

Surnames > Reading

Looking for a Charles Edwin(Edward) Reading (Edwin Charles) b. abt 1898 in or around Toledo, Ohio. Married to Helen Hunt Fox abt 1923. Had one child Virginia.

Re: Reading Roll-Call: Descendants of Col.John NJ Posted on: 24 Mar 2005, by P Wallace

Surnames > Reading

...Reading of KY, 1895, Catherine is daughter of Dr. Charles A Stewart b. Canada, and Mandana Peake, b 1835, Ohio.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions