Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 821,234 Messages

per page

Schoenstedts from Indiana Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by Barbara Bryars

Surnames > Schoenstedt

...4, 1890 married M.W. Hitchcock on October 26, 1907. they were married by Rev. E.M. Burroughs at Wren, Ohio. Does any one have any information on them?

Ron Ferko Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Gail Ferkol Logsdon

Surnames > Ferko

...USA at age 16 in the year 1910. He worked as a farm hand in North Dakota before moving to Cleveland Ohio. I don't know if there is any relation. The family name was changed to Ferkol.

to all FERKO'S Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by  coverlessedwi...

Surnames > Ferko

...be the odd-ball & speak-up. My name is "Mark Edwin FERKO" was borne in Delaware Co. Ohio, Father is "Kenneth Arnold FERKO" W/ 6 brothers&1 sister. Oldest known relative is a...

Kateley Medley Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  ROGERS1

Surnames > Kately

Esther Medley married a Clarence Kateley in Morgan County Ohio. Believe they went to Massachusetts to live. Esther died in childbirth with 2nd child? Esther unmarried when she had her 1st child Nettie bor...

William James Keadle Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by Shirley Venrick

Surnames > Keadle

Looking for parents of William James Keadle, who was born in Belmont County, Ohio, or Virginia, he married Lavina Bains in Belmont County, Ohio. Also researching the names of Barnes, Daughtery, Cook, and Venr...

William James Keadle Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Shirley Venrick

Surnames > Keadle

The William James Keadle I am looking for the his parents was from Belmont Co., Ohio, don't know if he was born here or not, his wife Lavina Bains was born in WV. They moved to Morgan County, Ohio. William an...

Re: William James Keadle Posted on: 13 Sep 2002, by Resa Keadle

Surnames > Keadle

...name. My uncle William had several brothers and sisters. Most of whom do live in Belmont County, Ohio. If you could give me more information, I could possibly try to help you. Feel free to email me a...

Charles Keadle Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Tamra Del Costello

Surnames > Keadle

...be gratefull for the history you spoke of , My address is 8015 Winchester Southern Road,Stoutsville ,Ohio 433154. I will gladly send you postage. Happy New Year! Tamra

Keadles in Ohio Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  robtmccartney

Surnames > Keadle

...Keadle b. 3/17/1811, married to Salethial Douglas b. 8/15/1812, who settled in Barnesville, Belmont Co, Ohio. It would make sense that they would have come from Virginia/ West Virginia to get there. Do yo...

Re: Keadles in Ohio Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Trisha

Surnames > Keadle

I have Keadles in Ohio as well. I don't have much to go on, however, I do know for sure that my John Keadle was my gggrandfather b. Nove 14, 1832. He married Margaret V. Deaver. b. Jan. 22, 1848. His fath...

Re: BIRTH MOTHER ... MOTON 68' Posted on: 17 Aug 2004, by  krazeekidz3

Surnames > Moton

I know of a Roy Moton of San Diego, CA. He has a son born in 1969, in Cincinnati, Ohio. I don't know where his family is from, but he lives in California now.

Whiston Family Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by Rebekah Applin

Surnames > Whiston

I am looking for any information on the Whiston family from the Marietta, Ohio - Williamstown, West Virginia area. My great grandparents were Frank Dora Whiston. My grandmother was Phyllis Whiston Redmon...

Whistons in England Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Ken Whiston

Surnames > Whiston

...departed England in 1820 (I have records) and immigrated with his family to Pennsylvania and later to Ohio. contact me for further information

Whiston genealogy Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  BK9607

Surnames > Whiston

...Whiston to your family members that came to the U.S.? Joseph came to the U.S. and settled in Belmont Co., Ohio. Hope to hear from you.

Whiston Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Lisa Whiston-Howard

Surnames > Whiston

Hello there, my name is Lisa Whiston-Howard, my grandfather, Jesse James Whiston came from Ohio near the West Virgina boarder, my father, Darryle Allen Whiston has been alot of research into the family tr...

Whiston genealogy Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  BK9607

Surnames > Whiston

...1834-1837, was married twice there and had three children there before coming to the U.S. and settling in Ohio. Will love to share info.

Jesse James Whiston from Ohio Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  steelady4

Surnames > Whiston

Jesse was my grandfather, he grew up in the southern part of Ohio near West Virgina. My father, Allen Whiston has been doing research into the family tree. I also remember visiting family in Tennesee w...

Mross Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  gypsy101

Surnames > Mross

I have been in contact with a Mross line from Ohio. Would this be yours? Our family, which was orginially spelled Mrohs, came from Germany to Indiana/Illinois border. Anything sound familiar to you? The n...

Scoville Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by Linda Gallagher

Surnames > Scovil

Any information about any Scovil/Scoville/Scovill famly that lived in Ohio around Delaware County, Ohio. My grandmothers name was Maude Elizabeth Scovill. She was born 14 Nov 1873 in Delaware, Delaware Coun...

Samuel Scovil - Cleveland Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  PhyllisMolnar

Surnames > Scovil

...child Malcolm born about 1880, grandchildren Sally and Sam born about 1920's. Samuel lived in Cleveland OHio. Had a housekeeper named Mrs. Hartmann. He also built a car around 1900.

Re: Samuel Scovil - Cleveland Posted on: 28 Nov 2002, by Judith Flynn

Surnames > Scovil

While doing a search for Scovil Avenue which is located in Cleveland, Ohio, I came across your inquiry. If you are interested, there is a Samuel Scovil listed in the white pages of the Cleveland telephon...

Whybrow - Brouhard connection Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  gramadiane

Surnames > Whybrow

...Edward's mother's maiden name was Brouhard and their grandfather was John Brouhard - born 26 July 1817 in Ohio. John Brouhard was married three times that I'm aware of. First to a lady named Mary Alice (...

Re: Buckle in W.Va. Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by  routonrouton

Surnames > Buckle

...married Lucretia Proctor 1827 or 1829 in Kanawha County, VA, now part of West VA. They later moved to Ohio, then to Missouri. One of their daughters, Martha Buckley, is my great-grandmother. She marrie...

Alfred Buckle Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  hoozit87

Surnames > Buckle

Looking for information on Buckles of Cincy, Ohio (early 1900's)and Ironton, Lawrence Co., OHIO. Alfred A. Buckle was married to Anna Lawrence?? Alfred A. died in 1906. Their son, Alfred L. married Amanda Me...

Nebraska Kelso Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Noohlac

Surnames > Kelso

...are researching KELSO in this area! 1. James Thomas Kelso, born October 19, 1834 in Licking County Ohio; died May 12, 1915 in Peru, Nemaha County, Nebraska. He was the son of 2. Nathan Ora Kelso and 3. L...

Hazel louie kelso Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by elizabeth Fassnacht

Surnames > Kelso

Looking for relatives of Hazel born June18, 1892-Kent Summit Co. Ohio. paarents Irvin j Kelso - Anna Elizabeth Madole

Nebraska Kelso Family Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  marilynrogers...

Surnames > Kelso

Kelso family =William Joseph from Ohio, wife Diantha Moon, Ohio. Children:Ayner Jane, William Edgar, Hiram Edwin, Joseph Marion, Daniel Arland, Thomas Michael, John Riley and James Andrew (all born between 18...

Henry KELSO and Sarah FOWREN, OHIO Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Kathy Funk

Surnames > Kelso

Henry KELSO, born 1833, Ohio and Sarah Ann FOWREN, born 1834, Ohio, were married in Portage County, Ohio in 1855. They had two children, one of which was Francis (Frank) C. KELSO, born there in 1857. Any inform...

Henry KELSO and Sarah FOWREN, OHIO Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Kathy Funk

Surnames > Kelso

Henry KELSO, born 1833, Ohio and Sarah Ann FOWREN, born 1834, Ohio, were married in Portage County, Ohio in 1855. They had two children, one of which was Francis (Frank) C. KELSO, born there in 1857. Any inform...

ARCHIBALD KELSO Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Kristine Swanson

Surnames > Kelso

Looking for any information on Archibald Kelso born in Ohio before 1837. I believe he married Elizabeth Campbell. Only child I know of is Mary Margaret born in 1837 in Ohio. I believe they moved to Indiana an...

Kelso Licking Co. Ohio Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Jean

Surnames > Kelso

...any information for the family of Christenia Kelso married Adam Haas/Hass 7 Feb. 1828 in Licking Co. Ohio. Jean from Ohio

Mary Margaret KELSO Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  BJRRet

Surnames > Kelso

...Mitchell/Pool families. She is a great grand-daughter of Mary Margaret Kelso Pool born May 1837 in Sciota co. Ohio and died 31 Aug 1908 in Virgina. Married 29 Sep 1857 to Andrew Jackson Pool son of John ...

Re: John,Alexander,Joseph,Hugh Kelso Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by Jeff Erickson

Surnames > Kelso

...probably shortly before 1800. Three brothers came from County Donegal, Ireland: William who moved to Ohio; John who lived in Baltimore; and James who settled in Hampshire Co. WV. James had eleven children...

Nebraska Kelso: James Thomas KELSO Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Noohlac

Surnames > Kelso

Anyone have any connections to these Nebraska KELSO? James Thomas Kelso born October 19, 1834 in Ohio- Licking County, and died May 12, 1915 in Nebraska- Peru, Nemaha County. He married (1) Mary Ellen L...

Mary Kelso Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  JerryJanzen34

Surnames > Kelso

...died as their is a sister Margaret Kelso with no date, other siblings have birth dates. She was born in Ohio or Ind.

Mary Kelso Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  harmharp

Surnames > Kelso

...definite IN, and more then likely Dubois CO, in the Huntingburg area. I'm sure she would not have been from Ohio. If the area in IN would fit at all, please email me. Thanks!

Mary Kelso Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  JerryJanzen34

Surnames > Kelso

What I have is the 1850 Federal Census Greenfield, Grundy Co., ILL. John Kelso (b.20 Feb.1811, Ohio) census age40 Eliza Gray (b.3 Apr.1813,Ohio) census age 40 George (b.1831, Ohio) census age 19 Randolph (b.1836,...

William Kelso - - Elizabeth Kelso Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by  barryckelso

Surnames > Kelso

I am a direct descendant of a Joseph Kelso, Sr. born about 1770, Licking County, Ohio.....he had a son by the name of Nathan Ora Kelso, and he had a son William Payne Kelso born 28 April 1829 and died 13...

Elizabeth A Kelso Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by Stephanie Phillips

Surnames > Kelso

...across this person and might have a connection to her. She married Elmer S. Deavers in Muskingum county Ohio. She died in Zanesville Ohio sometime in the 40's. I do not have the exact date yet. elmer and Eliz...

Henry KELSO and Sarah FOWREN Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Kathy Funk

Surnames > Kelso

Henry KELSO was born in 1833 in Ohio. According to the census records, both his parents were born in Ohio as well. In 1855 he married Sarah Ann FOWREN in Portage County. According to the censuses, Sarah Fowre...

Update: Henry and Sarah KELSO Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by Kathy Funk

Surnames > Kelso

...Ann's last name might be FOWSER instead of FOWREN. She was right! The 1850 Brimfield, Portage County, Ohio census shows her living with her parents, Conrad C. and Catherine FOWSER. She is 18 years old. T...

Dauphin W. Sain Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  marknron

Surnames > Kelso

...be an homor to any man. In part he said. Dolphin Sain was born January 17, 1837 in Hawkins County, Ohio. He departed from this life January 9, 1908 at 4:00 a.m., aged 71 years lacking eight days. Early i...

James Kelso, Sr 1788-1867 Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  bhorner1

Surnames > Kelso

...stepmother or am I dealing with 2 different Catherines? I have found data on a Catherine Knife from Ohio who married Philip Shearer in November of 1832 but other data also indicates the Knife family was ...

Decendants of Joseph Kelso Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  barryckelso

Surnames > Kelso

...related to the Kelso's? My Kelso's may have orginated in VA from Ireland or Scotland and migrated into Ohio and ranched out from there........part of our beginning history shows that Joseph Sr. was born i...

Steven Kelso, b. 1834, Ohio Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by Donald E. Embry

Surnames > Kelso

Looking for information on Steven Kelso, b. 1834 in Ohio, possibly Warren County, Ohio. had a son Thomas Filmore Kelso, b. 4-25-1856 in Morrow, Warren County, Ohio; d.6-9-1904 in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, b...

Re: Mary Kelso Posted on: 17 Sep 2003, by  BarryCKelso50

Surnames > Kelso

I am looking for a Mary Kelso born about 1869 possibly in Ohio or Nebraska.....her father was my great grandfather Ora Nathan Kelso born 1836 in Ohio. What information do you have? What I have is just her nam...

William Joe Kelso/Diantha Moon -Nebraska Posted on: 14 Nov 2003, by  MarilynRogers...

Surnames > Kelso

...help me with William Joseph Kelso, born (?) Nov 1, 1825 in (?) Ky.. Married Diantha Moon in Clinton, Ohio and was a member of the Newberry Quaker Church in Clinton Co., Ohio in 1860's before moving on 'west...

Re: Elizabeth Wilkins NY/OH Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by cyndi

Surnames > Wilkins

have you looked on OHIO GENEALOGY TRAILS , there are a lot of WILKINS' in THE HISTORY OF ROSS CO. and other History documents. good site also saw several WILKINS' family listed from NY

Mellenbrooks of Olmsted Posted on: 23 May 2001, by Louise Varisco

Surnames > Mellenbruch

...started searching and found quite a bit of information for her. I live about 7 miles from Olmsted Falls, Ohio. Her mother, Pearl, was a daughter of Henry G. Mellenbrook who was a son of Henry and Mary. R...

kaufman, erie county, ohio, pre 1885 Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  terry churchi...

Surnames > Kaufman

looking for info on carl/chas kaufman, listed in city directory of sandusky ohio from 1886 through early 1890s--married to theresa gast rogers and had 5 sons and one daughter--she is shown as widow in 190...

per page