Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 818,433 Messages

per page

Books Family Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  JBooks

Surnames > Books

...Pennsylvania. As I mentioned before, my George J. Books was born in Pennsylvania between 1800-1803 then moved to Ohio and on to Northern Indiana by 1850. Whitley County is quite close to Miami County, whe...

Books Family Miami County, IN Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  JBooks

Surnames > Books

...a common relative. Our George was born 1800-1803 and your George was born 1818. Our family moved to Ohio from PA and I don't know about yours. You might do a search in the different databases for Jean's ...

George J. Books PA>OH>IN Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  JBooks

Surnames > Books

...J. Books was born between 1800-1803 in Pennsylvania. He married Margaret and moved near the Dayton, Ohio area. They lived in Ohio for the births of the following known children: 1. Elizabeth Books b. bet. 18...

Sarah Books Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  JBooks

Surnames > Books

...surnames Books and Bucks are often interchangeable. George and Margaret Books moved to Montgomery County, Ohio by the 1830s and all their children were born there. By the way, they had a daughter named S...

Sarah (Books) Fisher Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  PHall138

Surnames > Books

...Dauphin Co PA both were of German descent. Mary married Levi Swank February 10, 1859 in Montgomery Co Ohio. They were my gg grandparents. That would make Jacob and Sarah my ggg grandparents. Am searching ...

Books Family from Wisconsin to Michigan Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  JBooks

Surnames > Books

Hello, David Daniel Books, son of George and Margaret Books was born June, 1842 in Ohio and died February 8, 1924 in Rock Falls, Dunn County, Wisconsin. He married Lucinda Whitehead Simpson November 8, 1...

Bucher, Buch Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Joy Bucher Krause

Surnames > Books

My family has both Henry Buchers and a Henry Buch form the Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio area. I don't have too much info. but please e-mail. joysteve@tellurian.net

Borland Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by  cvermeer

Surnames > Borland

...PA. m. Sarah Minerva Alford 4-9-1833 b. 1813 and d. 1872. Son William Wallace Borland b 2-3-1838 in Ohio and d. 8-24-1896 in Sterling, Johnson Co., NE. Have you come across any of these Borlands in your r...

Borland Family History Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by  cvermeer

Surnames > Borland

...son William Harold borland b. 1-10-1807. He a sonWilliam Wallace Borland b. 2-3-1838 in Hardin Co., Ohio and moved to Johnson County, Nebraska where he died and is bured in the Sterling, Johnson Co., NE ...

Re: Borland's Scotland Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  Linmarie221

Surnames > Borland

...understand. I am serching for James Borland, son of Hiram. I know that William and Mary moved to Goshen, Ohio from PA. Is it possible that you or your brother John might be able to help me? I got pret...

Boreland, Ohio Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Christine Sykes

Surnames > Borland

...Mary E. Borland that married a Leslie J. Kitchen . At one time she was a resident in Bowling Green, Ohio. Mary and Leslie had several children: Viola, Ursula, Agnes, Atta, and Walter D. Her husband Leslie...

Borlands in Ohio Posted on: 02 Nov 2001, by Jeremy Borland

Surnames > Borland

I am trying to find out about the ancestry of the Borlands in Ohio. I am not an experienced geneology researcher and I am having trouble finding information. My grandfather was Roy Borland and he was bo...

Re: Borlands in Ohio Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  Linmarie221

Surnames > Borland

Hi Jeremy. I am also looking for Borlands from Ohio. I am trying to get information on a James Borland That lived in or around Kenton, Hardin County, in about 1894. I believe he had a son named Roy. D...

Rev. John B. Borland - born 1843 - Allegheny Co. PA. Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Borland

The History Of Belmont & Jefferson Counties (Ohio) author - Caldwell pub in 1880 page - 569 Rev. J. B. Borland - John B. Borland was born in Allegheny county, Pa., January 22, 1843. Went to school a...

Mary Jane Borland Posted on: 24 Mar 2003, by  sherrylrclark

Surnames > Borland

Searching for any ancestors of Mary Jane Borland born about May 1833 probably in Ohio. She married Henry W.Chaney in Harrison Co., Ohio August 23, 1860 and both probably died in Harrison Co., Ohio. Their childr...

Bosler surname Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Larry Bosler

Surnames > Bosler

...info on various BOSLER's to share with anyone with similar interest. Regards, Larry Bosler, Sugarcreek, Ohio

Bosler/Bossler Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Larry Bosler

Surnames > Bosler

...deeper at the court house. Would appreciate anything you could add. Regards, Larry Bosler, Sugarcreek, Ohio

Bosler/Bossler Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by Larry Bosler

Surnames > Bosler

...clear and concise. Incidentally, your Jacob (1821-1876) had a brother Joseph who migrated to Stark Co. Ohio. I spend a good deal of time at the Stark Co. library history department, and found his will and...

Bosler Family Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by  gfmjr38

Surnames > Bosler

...when did he die and who did he marry? I have a few "cousins" of various names that moved to Ohio. Of course I would have trouble finding them in my data base. Did you see all the info in Cumber...

Bosler family info Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Larry Bosler

Surnames > Bosler

...dig around and see what I come up with and I'll get back to you. Regards, Larry Bosler, Sugarcreek, Ohio

Bosler Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Larry Bosler

Surnames > Bosler

...LEWIS is a new one to me. Do u know the ship/port he arrived on, and what state he settled in? I am in Ohio and there are many BOSLER's here, perhaps I could help if he ended up here. Regards, Larry Bosle...

Arlington David Bosler b: 1855 Ohio Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Tom McAttee

Surnames > Bosler

I'm looking for ancesters of Arlington David Bosler. b: 1855 Tiffin, Seneca Co. Ohio d: 1920 North Baltimore, Wood Co. Ohio He was married to Augusta Katherine Hoke. b: Oct. 19, 1861 Ft. Seneca, Seneca Co. Ohio d...

JAUS - emigration 1831 from Hattenhofen, Baden - Germany. Ties to Pennsylvania and Ohio Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by  inthepastlane

Surnames > Jauss

...died (abt 1844) his family may have spent some time with relatives in Pennsylvania, before returning to Ohio. Known children in this family were Christian Jr., Lydia, Regina, and Catherine. If any of th...

Esker last name Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  kehellmann

Surnames > Esker

Most of the Eskers in Ohio, NY and MO are descendents of Mathias Esker who came from Baden is SW Germany.

Re: Esker Name Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by KE Hellmann

Surnames > Esker

...Unfortunately, I am not aware of any ties between your grandmother and Mathias Esker, who first came to Ohio. If your grandmother was an offspring of his, it would have to be through his sons, Ferdinand,...

Re: Esker Name Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  Maurice_Esker

Surnames > Esker

...family groups from Bremerhaven, to 1st Baltimore and New York and the overland and by riverboat down the Ohio River to Cincinnati,OH Later they came directly from Bremerhaven to New Orleans,LA up the the ...

Re: Esker Name Posted on: 03 Jan 2005, by Kathy Esker Hellmann

Surnames > Esker

Katie Prince Esker, whom I last saw in 1973 when her brother-in-law, Clarence Esker died in Norwalk, Ohio, was married to Jerome Esker, son of Ferdinand Esker and Rosa Pahl. This Esker branch has no known...

Esker last name Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  kehellmann

Surnames > Esker

Most of the Eskers in Ohio, NY and MO are descendents of Mathias Esker who came from Baden in SW Germany.

Fegly Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Elena Fegly

Surnames > Wambold

...order Wayne Robert, Kathy, Sandra, Sharon, Ruth, Paul, and Alfred. As far as I know they were born in Ohio. The cities vary, Toledo, Portsmouth (where most of them now live). I am very interestedin my fam...

William Welker and Elizabeth Might Posted on: 23 May 2001, by Betty

Surnames > Welker

...and Elizabeth (Might) Welker. I found this line of the Welker Genealogy at the library in Gallipolis, Ohio. My Grandmother was Elizabeth Welker the daughter of Samuel H. Welker and Isabel Huntley.

Fahrer in Ohio Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  marydeloras

Surnames > Fahrer

Am looking for information on Henry Fahrer married to Ann/Anna Dart January 16, 1861 in Paulding c. Ohio.

Rebecca JUDKINS Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  ERuygt4771

Surnames > Judkins

...looking for information on Rebecca JUDKINS. She married Richard H. TANEYHILL on 3 Oct. 1843 in Belmont Co. Ohio. Richard later became mayor of Barnesville. They had ten children. Can anyone tell who her p...

Rebecca Judkins Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Art McMahon

Surnames > Judkins

Elizabeth, our Judkins Family Association files currently records three Ohio Rebecca Judkins as follows: (1) Rebecca Judkins, b ca 1830, Cincinatti, d of Wm. N. Judkins Rachel Steer; (2) Rebecca Judkins,...

Rebecca Judkins Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Elizabeth Ruygt

Surnames > Judkins

Art - Rebecca Judkins married Richard H. Taneyhill who later became the mayor of Barnesville Ohio. They had the following children: Henry, Thomas, William, Francis, Mary, Eugene, Sarah, Ann, Nettie, and P...

Rebecca Judkins Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Art McMahon

Surnames > Judkins

Elizabeth. In checking the names you provided for me with names of the Ohio Judkins children and parents, five of the names were matches. They were Thomas, William, Mary (several), Sarah and Ann or Anna. ...

Rebecca Judkins Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Art McMahon

Surnames > Judkins

...forgot ( a bad habit of mine) to provide some source material you may, or may not have perused. These Ohio Judkins of which your Rebecca may have decended from were Quakers. So you may look in the Quaker ...

Rebecca Judkins Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by Marvin Judkins

Surnames > Judkins

William P. Judkins and Mary Rush had several children while living in Ohio, (Clinton Co. Highland Co.) Rebecca included. Brothers/Sisters would include Miles, William, John, George, Barbara. If this is ...

Judkins Family History Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by Andrea Judkins

Surnames > Judkins

Hi, My name is Andrea Judkins of cincinnati Ohio. I am an African-American,thier are many of us Judkins here.However, their are know other judkins listed in the phone book except our family.I heard fro...

Jonathan Judkins Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  JAGoff

Surnames > Judkins

...March 2, 1781 in Virginia. Moved to NC where two sons, William and Miles were born. They spent time in Ohio and Indiana, before settling in Warren Co,,Iowa. Assuming there may be a connection to Samuel Ju...

Jonathan Judkins Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  JAGoff

Surnames > Judkins

I have found some things here in Ohio that make it appear that he is a sibling of Charity Judkins, who married Henry Terrell. Highland County, Ohio 1820 Census shows several names that are linked to that fami...

Jonathan Judkins Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Kathi Judkins Abendroth

Surnames > Judkins

Jeff, I'm curious to know what things you've found in Ohio that shows a connection between Charity (Judkins) Terrell Jonathan. A Jonathan did purchase I think a bible from the estate of William Judkins o...

Faith Judkins Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Penny Parker

Surnames > Judkins

...Nicolas was born in Virginia and died in North Carolina, Faith married Jacob Parker Jr. and they moved to Ohio and raised their children. Any info would be very helpful.

Ohio Parker's Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Penny Parker

Surnames > Judkins

I want to know where their families are, what they did when they got to ohio, I want their info to got in my family tree.

history Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  jughead7

Surnames > Judkins

looking for judkins@ lima,ohio or ohio cityor any knowledge of AUNT RUBY,UNCLE TED,EPPS OR DEAN JUDKINS

Judkins of Virginia Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Kathi Judkins Abendroth

Surnames > Judkins

Walter, sometimes it is impossible to get "documented" proof of someone's connection to a family. In these instances there are certain "points" which point to a reasonable conclusi...

Re: Judkins Reunion - 5/27/2002 - DeKalb County, TN Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  jughead7

Surnames > Judkins

r we related most were around lima ohio or ohio city john drake judkins 1811- 1847 wife elizabeth dunham 1815-1847

Re: John Drake Judkins of Ohio Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  ksunset

Surnames > Judkins

Hello Michael, JFA has info on a John Drake Judkins of Ohio. He was born 11 Oct 1811 in Ohio, s/o Joel & Rebecca Drake Judkins. He marr'd Elizabeth Dunham in 1812. He died in 1841, she in 1876. If you w...

RICE JUDKINS, B. 1800, poss. Burlington, VT Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by  MarilynTrumbu...

Surnames > Judkins

...Burlington, VT. 'My elderly neighbor has been stuck and not able to got further back. This family removed to Ohio from VT. Any help very much appreciated.

Martha Judkins-Adam Shriver Jr (Ohio} Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by  DONRGRAYTX

Surnames > Judkins

Looking for Family of Martha Judkins m Adam Shiver Jr, Mar 24, 1840 in Gurensey Ohio. Have his family, but nothing on her. Would appreciate any Info. Their son James Judkins Shriver b. Ohio 1848 was my Ggrand...

Re: Minto Family in Ohio Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by Robert Heber

Surnames > Minto

...in 1880 with 7 children to join her husband, George Harrison. Four additonal children were born in Ohio. I am descended from one of the 4. There were other Mintos in the area, but I do not have any rec...

per page