Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 811,410 Messages

per page

James B Marsh Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  JackieC67

Surnames > Marsh

Seeking info on James B Marsh who married Emma S Conrad 19 Oct 1859 in Ohio Co W Va Trying to link up with my data

James B. Marsh Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by Connie

Surnames > Marsh

Jackie, Tried to help you out by checking my 1860 Ohio County Census book but the only James B. Marsh in it shows him with an Elizabeth Marsh. It shows him at age 48 Merch, / 10,000. Elizabeth is 30. The...

Lillian Marie McClure/Marsh connection Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by Monica

Surnames > Marsh

...trying to make sense of the adoption of my grandmother born Joan Marie McClure June 22 1934 In Mansfield Ohio. The mothers name listed was Lillian Marie McClure...there was no fathers name listed. Joan wa...

Marsh family Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by joanne gorham

Surnames > Marsh

Nathan Marsh Sr (b late 1700s), Nathan Jr (b 1775 or before, Anson (b 1797) mar Medina Co Ohio, Nathan C. b Medina Co, came to Cass Co, Mich.

J.NAPOLEON BONAPARTE MARSH Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by C. MARSH

Surnames > Marsh

...information regarding an ancestor named Joseph Napoleon Bonaparte Marsh, who was born in the Indiana/Ohio area about 1801. He married Eliza Gregory Marsh and they had a three children: Theodore H.; Willia...

Marsh Family Names Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by to Karen

Surnames > Marsh

...Marsh was born in New Orleans in 1854, and died in New Orleans in 1897. Eliza Gregory Marsh was from Ohio. She lived and died in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1875. The children were born in New Orleans area....

Marsh Family Names Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  MSnyder1512

Surnames > Marsh

I am researching the Marsh names. I have in the line, one Ralph, NJ to La. Anderson, of Cincinatti, Ohio, John Christopher, son George R., of Alexandria, La. Theodore W of New Orleans, La. Murry, Galeton,...

Re: Marsh Family Names Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by  JerryPutman

Surnames > Marsh

Hi Marie I am looking for info on Anderson Marsh Married a Harriett Wair Cincinnati Ohio 1835.If this is same Family any help appreciated Thanks jerry putman

Looking for Richard March Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by Ginnie Butcher

Surnames > Marsh

I am looking for a Richard Marsh from South Central/West Ohio. His father was killed in the Vietnam War in 1968. I have some things of his father's that he may want.

marsh in ohio Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by john w zimmerly

Surnames > Marsh

...don't work for wooster i found more adam marsh born 1780 northampton county pa also check in summit co ohio in 1840 summit county was formed ,included part of stark county in which the marsh farm was loca...

marsh in ohio Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by marymarsh beeverpettit

Surnames > Marsh

...work for wooster i found more adam marsh was born 1780 northampton county pa also check in summit co. ohio in 1840 summit co. was formed , included part of stark co. in which the marsh farm was located al...

marsh in ohio Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by marymarsh beeverpettit

Surnames > Marsh

...don't work for wooster i found more adam marsh born 1780 northampton co. pa. also check in summit co. ohio in 1840 summit co. was formed , included part of stark co. in which the marsh farm was locted als...

Re: marsh in ohio Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by  Diana_Haslip

Surnames > Marsh

I am searching for a connection to my Marsh family in Ohio. I have traced them back from Missouri, to Illinois, to Indiana, then Ohio. David Marsh was born 1798 in Ohio and married Margaret__? born 1788 in North...

Marsh family of Cleveland, OH - HELP! Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Ward Hamilton

Surnames > Marsh

...H. Marsh (b. 7 Nov 1883 Cleveland, OH, d. 14 Jun 1967 Massachusetts). He md. Gertrude May Hupper in Ohio. Howard had a brother, Bernard. His parents Charles Howard Marsh and Ella Kendall md. 1879 in Cleve...

Marsh In Ohio or Illinois Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Kamil

Surnames > Marsh

...information on Archelus Davenport Marsh. He is my Maternal Great Great Grandfather. He was the speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives, Probably around the mid 1870's or so. Was married to Molly Thom...

John Marsh Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  judybenson

Surnames > Marsh

...Lincoln Co. TN m Rachael Summers 1 SEP 1817 Surry d ca 1840 Lincoln Co TN, Daniel 1768 m Ann Sloan d 1848 Ohio, Winifred 1772 m Joseph Oliver 29 MAR 1823 Surry Co., William 1773, and Jerimah 1775. John,J...

Re: Marsh family Wv, OH,GA Posted on: 03 Sep 2004, by  smarsh630

Surnames > Marsh

My dad's father lived in West Virginia, Ohio & New Jersey. I know that he passed away on May 10th, either 1984 & 1986. If this is sounding close, let me know and we can talk more. Talk to you so...

Re: Marsh family Wv, OH,GA Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by  KatieCullenMo...

Surnames > Marsh

...information on him other than he was married to my grandmother Jean and had a daughter in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1946. He disappeared shortly after because my mom doesn't know her dad at all. Grandma died ...

Marsh Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by wanda

Surnames > Marsh

...6/26/1845. They had nine children, five boys and four girls. Sarah Jaynes and Mary Reed of Oak hill, Ohio, J Wesley Marsh of Wallston (Wellston?)? W.K. Marsh of Firebrick, Ky, Joseph and Margaret M. died ...

genealogy Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by j fisher

Surnames > Marsh

...a name sarah jaynes in your message. my gggrandmother was sarah jaynes and she lived in the oak hill ohio area. her husband was jacob fisher. do you have any additional info on sarah?

Marsh Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by wanda

Surnames > Marsh

...6/26/1845. They had nine children, five boys and four girls. Sarah Jaynes and Mary Reed of Oak hill, Ohio, J Wesley Marsh of Wallston (Wellston?)? W.K. Marsh of Firebrick, Ky, Joseph and Margaret M. died ...

Re: Marsh Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by  mapmao2002

Surnames > Marsh

...Would like to know where I can find the obituary that was in the paper? Was it in Oak Hill paper in Ohio.

Marsh OH, IL Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Kamil

Surnames > Marsh

...on Archelus Davenport Marsh. He is my Maternal Great Great Grandfather. He was the speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives, Probably around the mid 1870's or so. Was married to Molly Thompson who...

family Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by sarah marsh

Surnames > Marsh

Hi my name is Sarah marsh my grandfather was richard albert marsh my great grandfather had the same name we was from hillsboro ohio. if any one has any thing please email me

Marsh of Columbus, Ohio Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  diana l

Surnames > Marsh

I am looking for information of the Maranda Lyman Marsh of Columbus Ohio. Lyman was born 5 May 1818 in New York died 21 Jan 1872. I know of two children Albert Lewis born 23 July 1855 died 21 June 1927...

Golda V. Marsh-Ohio Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  rrcoulter

Surnames > Marsh

Golda Violet Marsh was born Feb. 7, 1910 in Bazetta Township, Ohio and died Jun. 29, 1977 in Warren, Ohio. She was the daugther of Zebina Newton Marsh and Susanne Alderman. In 1926 she married Charles H. Wagn...

Re: John Marsh book Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by  CorneliaWarne...

Surnames > Marsh

...would you be willing to do a look-up in your book for Ephraim Marsh b. 1788-1790 in CT/VT m. abt 1840 in Ohio to Mrs. Catherine Harpending, widow of Samuel Harpending. Ephraim and Catherine moved to Wisco...

Marsh's of Ohio Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  diana l

Surnames > Marsh

...1872 and Maranda 1890. I now also know that buried in the family lot at Greenlawn Cemetery in Columbus Ohio are Cora May Futerer, George Chickering, Esther Chickering, daughter of Lyman Maranda, Sarah Ja...

Roy Marsh born in Ohio Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  catwood7068

Surnames > Marsh

...listed on death certificate. This would make his birthdate approx 27 May 1890. Birthplace only listed as Ohio. Wife: GERTRUDE MARSH. Parents names are listed as: Father:(looks to be) Jess (could be abbre...

percy leroy marsh Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  sarahj603

Surnames > Marsh

maternal grandfather,born in ohio,died in wyoming,1925.his brother,fred marsh lived in montpilier,indiana,his father,percival,lived in chicago,illinois.

MARSH in Indiana Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  jbahrk

Surnames > Marsh

Seeking information on Mrs. Priscilla Marsh (maiden name unknown). She was born between 1821-1822 in Ohio. She was married to Unknown Marsh prior to 1854 and had at least two sons by her husband The sons ...

looking for family Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by Nina Marsh (Robida)

Surnames > Marsh

...close to it. my father is alfred's son dennis ray.. if you can help let me know i know they're from ohio and ny

find his grave,his parents siblings Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  sarahj603

Surnames > Marsh

he was born 1891,Ohio.He was in Lawrence,Illinois in 1920,from that year census.he died in or about 1925,buried in wyoming,somewhere in or around cody,wy.my mother said she was nine or ten yrs of age when...

looking for relitaves marsh of west va. Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  hellishhelen

Surnames > Marsh

...stogies. i am looking for family of marsh and petti, my moms mother is rebecca petti of martins ferry ohio

Henry Marsh b. 1834, David Marsh b. 1824 ?, John Marsh (poss. their father) Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  vvort

Surnames > Marsh

...locate the family of my husbands 2nd great grandfather, Henry Marsh. I believe that Henry was born in Ohio, on Feb. 8, 1834. I do not know where the family lived when he grew up, poss. Illinois, Iowa or M...

Marsh family: Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  Diana_Haslip

Surnames > Marsh

I live in MO. My ggrandfatherJoseph B. Marsh was born in Indiana and his parents are from Ohio. He married Martha Jane in Indiana and they moved to Illinois and them came to MO. Please reply Dee

Re: Henry Marsh b. 1834, David Marsh b. 1824 ?, John Marsh (poss. their father) Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by  michelle1362

Surnames > Marsh

...and Jenette Taylor Marsh. I have only come up with Henry being born in New Portgage, Summit County, Ohio. However, I have not been able to verify this information. The building storing the records burned ...

Albert L Marsh/Sarah Jane Finey Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  MPBarton

Surnames > Marsh

Albert L born 1855 NY (father Lyman mother Miranda Vunk)died in Ohio 1927. Wife Sarah Jane Finey (Finney) born 1858 Fairfield County Ohio had 7 children Charles L, Frank, George H, Arthur, Harry, Nora, Alice ...

Harley Marsh, Marrietta, OH Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  renryan

Surnames > Marsh

Harley Marsh d.1960's(married Olga Renier) was my ggrandfather. Any info on the Ohio Marsh family would help.

Marsh Family: Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  Diana_Haslip

Surnames > Marsh

Our Marsh Family I have from MO. to Illinois, to Indiana to Ohio. Please contact me. Dee

Marsh Family: Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  Diana_Haslip

Surnames > Marsh

...Marsh family who lived in Indiana. Joseph B. Marsh was born in Indiana and his parents were born in Ohio. Joseph was born in 1854 and his father would have been born around 1820. Diana in MO.

Re: NANCY JANE MARSH SCOTT Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Debbie McArthur

Surnames > Marsh

...daughter? My gggggrandfather's eldest daughter was Nancy Gantz and she married John Marsh in Montgomery Co.,Ohio. I have researcher sent me info that she buried in Bethel East Cem,Phoneton,Miami Co. Ohio but...

Stephen Mollie Virginia Marsh Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by Eileen Lewis

Surnames > Marsh

...children vuried Carlisle cemetery. I believe Stephen is retated to us. They spent time in Highland Co. Ohio.

miffin m marsh/died jan. 13th 1901 Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  hellishhelen

Surnames > Marsh

marsh was born in smithfield ohio on may 28th 1818 one of 9 in the family of william and ann naylor marsh. created marsh wheeling stogies of wheeling west virginia. i am daughter of marguerite lilian mars...

MARSH Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Beverly Jane (HIMES) BARGER

Surnames > Marsh

My 3rd great was Jesse MARSH b. May 1797 New Jersey d. 10 January 1848 Warren Co, Ohio buried Old Burial Ground near Greenwood School married 22 May 1819 Warren Co, Ohio Ann SLOAN b. 1795 Ireland d. 1862 M...

Looking for Doug or Danny Mars(Jr.) Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  BilliD

Surnames > Marsh

I am the daughter of Danny Dean Marsh in Ohio.My father is a navy vetran and has been married several times. He has 10 children. Two were in the W.Va area. Their names are Donna and Danny Jr. I am trying ...

John Marsh b 1771 Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Lorrie Marsh

Surnames > Marsh

...Grandfa Clarence Lee Marsh May 27, 1887 Fort Dodge Iowa Great Grandfa John J Marsh b 1858-60 in Erie Co Ohio or Penns. 2 gr gr Larnard Marsh b 1798 Herkiemer Co NY 3 great John Marsh. Thanks a bunch f...

Re: George Marsh's wife Posted on: 10 Jul 2003, by  coyote1664

Surnames > Marsh

I have a George Marsh Born in VA 1844 he Married a Mary and they moved to Ohio had 3 children Ella, Quince and Maud my gg Grandmother. Let me know if this ties in at all

Thomas Family Photo's Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  TSmith9904

Surnames > Thomas

...Benajah Case Thomas 1 Benajah Case Thomas b: August 02, 1778 in Connecticut d: May 16, 1847 in Ohio .. +Nabby G Sanger b: March 12, 1780 in Connecticut m: February 12, 1801 d: September 27, 184...

John W. Marsh Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  tmmarsh

Surnames > Marsh

Seeking any Info on John W. Marsh Noble Co. Ohio

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions