Search the Boards

Search Results for "CUTCHIN" - 209 Messages

per page

Isle of Wight VA orphans Posted on: 15 Sep 2003, by  LeslieD_H

Surnames > Applewhite

...John Applewhaite, orphans of John. 2 Feb. 1775: Josiah Applewhaite, orphan of Thomas, chooses Joseph Cutchin as guardian. 2 March 1775: Sally Applewhaite, orphan of Thomas, chose Elizabeth Applewhaite as g...

Greenwood Le Flore Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by William Crow

Surnames > Leflore

...decendent of Greenwood thru Willam Le Flore, Grand Father was David Adam youngest of William and Rose (Mc Cutchin) Le Flore mother was Lucille H. Le Flore Would sincerly appreciate any Info on Le Flore Famil

Elizabeth Shockey B.1849, KY Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  ColleenHarris...

Surnames > Shockey

Hi...I'm looking for the parents/family of Elizabeth Shockey B. 1846 0r 1849 in Owens, Ky and died in Lawrence, ILL. She married John H. Akers in 1880 in ILL. If this sounds familiar to anyone pleas...

Re: Elizabeth Shockey B.1849, KY, D. Lawrenceville, IL Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by  Cricket_Harri...

Surnames > Shockey

There are some Lawrenceville Shockey's. Does anyone have any information on them. Thank, C. Harris

Pearl Miles of Jefferson Co., KY Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  ColleenHarris...

Surnames > Wiles

Hi, My husband was adopted by his step-father and was originally a Goforth. We're researching his family tree and found that his father, William Junior Goforth was born to Pearl Wiles of Jefferson Co...

CORRECTION: PEARL WILES OF JEFFERSON CO., KY Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  ColleenHarris...

Surnames > Wiles

Sorry

Re: William Britton to Maryland in 1639 Posted on: 20 Jul 2004, by benny britton

Surnames > Britton

Suggest you go to http://www.cutchin.com/content/cutfam/document/britton/ for Sir Thomas Britton, earliest Britton in America. Came 1609 second charter to Jamestown.

Re: Brittons of Henrico Co. Virginia Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by benny britton

Surnames > Britton

Lindsey try the following. If it is your line please let me know. http://www.cutchin.com/content/cutfam/document/britton

Re: Benjamin PURDOM m. Julie FOSTER Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by Marge Prince

Surnames > Purdom

...(m Elizabeth Holmes 9/9/1811 Coffee County, TN) (son. Sandy Albertus Purdom 9/15/1854 m Eliza Morman Cutchin 11/8/1860 - 1/31/1940) and Cornelius (Neely) William Purdom, 1810.

UDATE FOR IL EARNEST Posted on: 08 Nov 2003, by  ColleenHarris...

Surnames > Earnest

Orvel & Levy/Leva (Slim) Earnest of Lawrence Co., IL Orvel married Edna Akers of the Akers/Heath/Shockey family Orvel's Parents: William & Eliza Waggoner Lytle ( family of the Waggoner/Hawk...

David Frier-Cousin Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  ColleenHarris...

Surnames > Frier

Hi, I'm looking for a lost cousin of mine, David Frier,age approx. 47 years. I haven't seen since early 1970's. He used to live in Chesapeake, Va and went to Western Branch High School. He was liv...

Re: CUTCHIN's of Edgecombe County Posted on: 13 Dec 2006, by  David Gammon

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Edgecombe

Margaret Ann Bradley was indeed the daughter of David Bradley (1777-1852)and wife Patience Pope. In turn, David Bradley was son of Richard Bradley (died 1827) of Edgecombe (wife unknown) and grandson...

Rev War Look-Up...Henry & William Allen...Duplin Co, NC Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  DAllen2

Topics > Military > American Revolution > General

...Allens for me? They lived in Duplin Co, NC. Three others I am researching are Samuel Scutchin/Scrutchin/Cutchin of Edgecombe Co, NC. Also Moses Horn of Edgecombe Co, NC and William Bush of Jones Co, NC. I wa...

Rev War Look-Up...Henry & William ALLEN....Duplin Co, NC Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  DAllen2

Topics > Military > American Revolution > NorthCarolina

...Allens for me? They lived in Duplin Co, NC. Three others I am researching are Samuel Scutchin/Scrutchin/Cutchin of Edgecombe Co, NC. Also Moses Horn of Edgecombe Co, NC and William Bush of Jones Co, NC. I wa...

Re: CUNNINGHAM/HILL Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  rockwriter10

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Prince Edward

LaVerne, Here is what I have in my database. I have Mary Jane under the second wife who did die in 1848 and I have Mary Jane born 1848 so I'm not clear on this. I'm also curious if these Cunningham...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

Cutchin and Hart Involvement in the Revolutionary War Posted on: 02 Nov 2007, by  barbaraharget...

Surnames > Cutchin

I am just now beginning to research the CUTCHIN and HART families, and would like to gather info about the men, or, women who were involved with the Revolutionary War. Most of my empasis has been on the CUTCHIN fa...

Ann Ballentine and William Hobday descendants Posted on: 23 Dec 2007, by  Elizabeth Har...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Gloucester

...messages on this board); Virginia Hobday m. William Revil Heywood; Emeline Matilda Hobday m. John R. Cutchin.

Re: Richard W. Baker b. 1827 in VA Posted on: 06 Jan 2008, by  mhallett144

Surnames > Baker

Brad: I appreciate your offer of assistance and will keep it in mind, as we live in southern California and seldom get to NC. On the off chance someone comes across this thread and is interested. Here...

Richard Baker 1827 - 1875 Posted on: 26 Jan 2008, by  mhallett144

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Edgecombe

We are searching for the origins of Richard Baker; born about 1827 in VA, and died 1875 in Whitakers, Edgecombe County, NC. Richard lived and worked in Nash and Edgecombe counties from around 1849 to ...

Re: John Albert Powell...Norfolk County, VA. Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  SEASCAB

Surnames > Powell

Albert Kittura Powell m. Jane Cutchin 22 May 1829 (1) m. Martha Applewhaite 23 Jan 1830 Matthew Earl White Powell b. 16 Nov 1841, d. 18 May 1890 m. Mary Elizabeth Minton b. 28 Feb 1850, d. 1 Feb 192

Re: John Anthony Cutchin Posted on: 14 Apr 2008, by  barbaraharget...

Surnames > Cutchin

I would like to receive a copy of your "Cutchin" records, please. If you would like, you may use the postal system; my address being: P. O. Box 537, Wingate, NC 28174, or, email me at hargettceci...

Re: Cutchin data sheets Posted on: 14 Apr 2008, by  barbaraharget...

Surnames > Cutchin

Ora, Please send me a copy of the sheets, and show me the involvement of Cutchins in the Revolutionary War. My mailing address is:P. O. Box 537, Wingate, NC 28174, and my email address is: hargettcec...

Richard Baker VA - NC Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  mhallett144

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Nash

We are searching for the origins of Richard Baker; born about 1827 in VA, and died Oct 20, 1875 in Whitakers, Edgecombe County, NC. Richard lived and worked in Nash and Edgecombe counties from around ...

Re: CUTCHIN OF EDGECOMBE/HALIFAX, NC Posted on: 20 Jun 2008, by  grannysheart5...

Surnames > Cutchin

Have found this Cutchin info and have traced them back to the Braswell's...There are diaries in local libraries related to this branch that goes back to Samuel. My new email is grannysheart57@gmail.com if an...

Re: Searching for Charles F. Emerson Posted on: 30 Jul 2008, by  lemcker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

...death certificates for these two and at least three of their children: Snow Tyree Emerson, Mrs. Donie Cutchin, and Pat Emerson. Name: Chas. F. Emerson Death date: 02 Feb 1917 Death place: Dallas, Dallas, ...

Joseph R. McCutcheon (McCutchin, McCuthchen), d. 1851 Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  LF6818

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

I am looking for information on the family of Joseph R. McCutcheon who was b. 1793 in VA and died 1851 in GA. His wife is unknown; his parents are thought to be William McCutcheon and Anne Shaw of VA...

Richard Baker (1827 - 1875) VA > NC Posted on: 26 Sep 2008, by  mhallett144

Surnames > Baker

We are searching for the origins of Richard Baker; born about 1827 in VA, and died Oct 20, 1875 in Whitakers, Edgecombe County, NC. Richard lived and worked in Nash and Edgecombe counties from around ...

Re: CROSS-HICKS-HITCHCOCK-ADRIAN-COLE-GORSUCH-PRICE-SEDGWICK Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...equally to sons Wm., Jas., Nehemiah, & Henry. Jane is probably the one who m. 28 Oct. 1713, Thomas CUTCHIN. Wm. HICKS (s/o Wm. 1) m. Ann _. On 14 May 1730, as eldest son of Wm. HICKS, decd., he was o...

Elizabeth Earnestine T. Cutchin Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Elizabeth Earnestine T. Cutchin March 06, 1926 - August 01, 2004 Obituary Date of Birth: March 06, 1926 Date of Death: August 01, 2004 City: Phenix City State: AL Funeral Home or Sponsor: Vance Brooks ...

Re: Andrew Jackson Reeves Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallas

Andrew Reeves 1847 GA Margaret Jane Jamison Reeves 1852 LA widowed 1885 - 1900 Mary E 1870 LA Josiah 1872 TX Asalee 1874 TX - Azilee/Asilee/Azalee Emerson born 28 Mar 1873 Missouri? died 02 Mar 1957...

female born Apr 7, 1953 Los Angeles- searching for birth family Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  joannecook68

Topics > Adoptions > United States > California

Female, Born Apr 7, 1953 Trinity Hospital, Los Angeles, CA. Birth mother possible maiden surname of Cutchin (Cutcheon) Birth father possible surname of Smith. Have been told he was an engineer for an aircr...

Re: MINNIE BAKER Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by fernwooton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Leslie

MY NAME IS fERN, MINNIE HAD A DAUGHTER OPAL BAKER, SHE WAS MY COUSIN, miNNIE LIVED ON CUTCHIN IN lESLIE CO. oPAL DIED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, SHE LIVED AT HAZARD WITH A SISTER I CANT REMEMBER HER NAME.MY DAD ...

Re: Cutchin Family In Va Posted on: 14 Mar 2009, by  ilovedink

Surnames > Cutchin

im shanecqua cutchin im in va and im 17 but im looking for more cutchin famiy members

Re: howell bryant Posted on: 16 Mar 2009, by  rdnoel

Surnames > Bryant

...James, William,Arthur and Thomas. They married gals from the following families: Drew, Carpenter, Bell, Cutchin, Smith, Braswell and Harlan. Edward Bryant from Denbigh, Wales was a Jamestown Colonist in 161...

Re: CUTCHIN's of Edgecombe County Posted on: 30 Mar 2009, by  bandon237

David, You wrote me many years ago concerning Norfleet Cutchin. I just opened your message dated 2006 referencing Margaret Bradley. I would be interested in any information concerning the family. I am sti...

Re: CUTCHIN's of Edgecombe County Posted on: 10 Apr 2009, by  David Gammon

...477. It mentions, among others, daughter Margaret Ann Bradley. Not sure when she married Norfleet Cutchin, however.

Re: CUTCHIN Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  barbaraharget...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Isle of Wight

Cara, Do you have info concerning military services Cutchin individuals provided during the colonial era? It is to my knowledge the person(s) needed to have existed in a colony, and served in some capacity...

CUTCHIN Mabel A and Roy L Posted on: 05 Jul 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cutchin

CUTCHIN Mabel A and Roy L I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,88...

Cutchin Help Posted on: 03 Aug 2009, by  barbaraharget...

Surnames > Cutchin

Does anybody know who the siblings of Thomas Samuel Cutchin, I are? Thomas was born 1745, Isle of Wight Co., Virginia and died 1781, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. He was the son of Samuel Thomas Cutchin, III ...

William Lassiter / Hertford Co. NC Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  CDHarris59

Surnames > Lassiter

Hi... I'm researching my Lassiter line from Winton, Hertford Co.,NC...My Great grandmother was Bessie Louise Lassiter Newsome...Her Father was William M. Lassiter...Mother was Anna Slaughter whose fat...

H. D. Slaughter of Hertford Co., NC Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  CDHarris59

Surnames > Slaughter

Hi... I'm researching my Slaughter family genealogy from Hertford Co., NC...My ancestor is H. D. Slaughter (probably Henry) who married Mary R.(Cherry (?...They had 5 children that I know of...Mary, ...

Re: Estell Coker married J.C. Coker approx 1920 Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tarrant

I am not related. Transcribe means to write down, word for word, an article or document. Texas death certificates 1890 - 1976 http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=0 Estella Mae El...

Goforth of Warren Co.,OH Posted on: 20 Oct 2009, by  CDHarris59

Surnames > Goforth

Hi...I'm researching William J. Goforth of Ohio...Father is James Goforth of KY who married a Pearl Wiles and resided in Warren Co. OH...This is all the info I have to go on and would appreciate it if...

CUTCHIN 1 Wade Pop 1888-1967 Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cutchin

CUTCHIN 1 Wade Pop 1888-1967 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal...

CUTCHIN 1 Monte Nana 1902-1990 Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cutchin

CUTCHIN 1 Monte Nana 1902-1990 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your persona...

John Kreps Dutch Fork & Johnston, SC b 1786 Posted on: 13 Mar 2010, by  Radiance411

Surnames > Kreps

...Andrew Kreps m Elsey SEGLER Ann Patison Kreps, Ann Kreps m Elisha Westley JONES, Elisha Jones Robert Cutchin Kreps, Robert Kreps m Martha Emeline Lowerman, Martha LOWERMAN Elias Sterling Tucker Kreps, Elias ...

Eve Margaret Koon, Dutch Fork & Johnston, SC b 1792 Posted on: 13 Mar 2010, by  Radiance411

Surnames > Koon

...Andrew Kreps m Elsey SEGLER Ann Patison Kreps, Ann Kreps m Elisha Westley JONES, Elisha Jones Robert Cutchin Kreps, Robert Kreps m Martha Emeline Lowerman, Martha LOWERMAN Elias Sterling Tucker Kreps, Elias ...

CUTCHIN Lloyd W and Johnie Mae Posted on: 19 Mar 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cutchin

CUTCHIN Lloyd W and Johnie Mae I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your perso...

CUTCHIN Sara Lou 1933 Posted on: 19 Mar 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Cutchin

CUTCHIN Sara Lou 1933 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal recor...

per page