Search the Boards

Search Results for "Duis" - 162 Messages

per page

Re: Sisney's of DuQuoin,Illinois Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  SusanKeller19...

Surnames > Sisney

I started this post trying to find some ligitimate history on the Sisney family. I have nothing beyond grandparents as far as information is concerned. People have taken those FACTS, and tuned them ...

Re: Sisney's of DuQuoin,Illinois Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by Travis Barber

Surnames > Sisney

Sue, bottom line is if what you say happened to you is true YOU could have stopped it from happening to me.I never said once it was your fault I was molested and never would, you didn't do it.Your so ...

Pevey Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Chad

Surnames > Pevey

...grandma) doing fine. They live in St. Martin MS. He has 1 brother, Marlie currently in jail for repeated DUI's, 1 half brother Donnie-my dad-living in Escatpwa MS on the Pascagoula River. 2 half sisters bo...

John Sloan/Slown b. 7 Mar 1810 of KY and IL. Bio Sketch Posted on: 09 May 2006, by  TheSloanGuy

Surnames > Sloan

Transcribed by Diane Harmon from "The Good Old Times in McLean County, Illinois " by E. Duis (Bloomington Ill.. The Leader Pub. and Print. House. 1874, Pg. 611): JOHN SLOAN [aka John Slown]...

Douglas Hager Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by  jhager4730

Surnames > Hager

...and Joanne Brewer are: 3 i. Billy Joe3 Hager, born in South Bend, Indiana. He married Darlene Frances Duis. Notes for Darlene Frances Duis: [105234.ftw] Living individual, details withheld 4 ii. Linda An...

Duis Posted on: 08 Dec 2005, by  JoanneDierkin...

Surnames > Dierking

...trying to find out any information that I can find about the Duis's. My Grandfather's name was Rohlf Duis and my Grandmother's name was Johanna Luebben before she was married. I am trying to find out wh...

Re: Duis Surname Posted on: 06 Mar 2003, by  JoanneDierkin...

Surnames > Dierking

Dear Judy, I was very glad to receive your message concerning the Duis Surname. Thank you for sending it to me. I am in the process of doing my Duis family geneaology. I have some history but not all of i...

Re: Duis Surname Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by Judy Heiller

Surnames > Dierking

...was told by a German family member that about 400+ years ago a there was war with France and 2 sets of Duis twin brothers were captured. In order to keep them apart the French called the oldest twins Rolp...

Duis Surname Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  jodierk

Surnames > Dierking

My Grandfather's name was Rohlf Albers Duis born in Oldendorf Germany in 1866 and married Johanna Jansen Luebben also born in Germany in 1871. They were married in 1889 in Rockport, Missouri. My Mothe...

Re: Duis Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by Melissa Duis

Surnames > Dierking

...just never knew the right term for it. Well, now that I know I"d like to find out more about the Duis family. I am from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (North Borneo, which is also part of East Malaysia) and I ...

Duis Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  jodierk

Surnames > Dierking

My Mother was a Duis before she married a Pastor Lentz. I would be interested in hearing anything about the Duis family.

Re: Duis Posted on: 11 Sep 2004, by  bzyduck

Surnames > Duister

If you are still interested in this family I do have some info. Carl's aunt Hannah Katherine Duis Grussing is my gggrandmother. I don't have info on Carl other then mom & dad and siblings. But I do...

Carl Duis Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  LoriNapoli

Surnames > Duister

Parents: Harbert Duis b.Germany Elske Garrelts b.Germany m.I found 2 dates 1866 in Adams, IL and 1873 in Flannagan. Both buried at Schwer Cemetary, Ash Grove Twp,Iroquois Co.Illinois. Siblings:Christina b...

Duis Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Jane

Surnames > Duister

I am looking for any info about family for a Carl Duis. He ws born Jan. 1879, and died Apr. 1956/57.

Harman Bras Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by Linda

Surnames > Bras

Herman/Harmanus Hendrickse Bras, bpt. 17 August 1655, Reformed Dutch Church of New Amsterdam, s/o Hendrick Pietersz and Geertje Everts; sponsors: Hans Jansen, Janneken Gerris; m. 1st, 10 Jan. 1682, An...

Seeking Robert Clarence Carlson Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Nicole Viruet (Carlson)

Surnames > Carlson

...Minnesota around 1945 or 46. He was injured in an eye during boot camp, and never went in a war. He has had DUI's in Californis during 1976 and 1977. He had blue eyes. My mother's name is Patricia George/V...

Re: Test Flat view attach 2 Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  bwatts

Localities > North America > United States > Special > Staff Testing > Test Board 2

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum aliquet leo. Duis vehicula nibh sed pede. Aenean venenatis euismod diam. Nulla sollicitudin hendrerit nisl. Class aptent taciti ...

alternate name spelling Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saxony > Saxony

Hi Listers I am having difficulty locating my family in immigration records. The spelling as I know it is Stuhrmann. Can anyone tell me if this was an "Americanized" version, and if so, wha...

early Hoboken businesses Posted on: 06 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Hi All Would anyone know if and where records for 19th and early 20th century Hoboken businesses might be archived? Thanks Jeanne

Re: alternate name spelling Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saxony > Saxony

Thank you Konrad, for taking the time to respond.I questioned the spelling because someone had told me that the original spelling would have been Stuermann. That did'nt seem right to me, so I'm glad y...

occupation name Posted on: 29 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Hi Listers In the JC directory for 1891-3, occupation: "express". Can anyone tell me what type of business this denotes? Perhaps an early version of UPS? Thanks Jeanne

Re: NYC businesses Posted on: 29 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Thank you Bob, for your reponse. You are correct, I am looking for info pertaining to property and two businesses owned by my family. One of the properties was located on Canal and Centre. The other,...

Re: occupation name Posted on: 31 Mar 2007, by  gthomas1113

Hi Bill Thanks for your response. That was my thought as well. I'm trying to trace a business owned by my family in Hoboken, circa 1910.There was an office in NYC as well. What info I've found so far...

cigars Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  gthomas1113

Hi Listers Does anyone have any info about cigar manufacturers in Hoboken circa 1870? Thanks Jeanne

delay in records from Trenton Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  gthomas1113

Hi All Has anyone had the experience of waiting a long time for records from Trenton? A sent for a birth cert. in January, and although my check was cashed in Feb, I haven't heard back. Although I've...

per page