Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HACKER" - 4,235 Messages

per page

OBIT Mary Jean Vallance Wilson 1933-2009 Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...by family. She was born June 17, 1933 in Big Creek, KY, the daughter of the late Arthur & Lena (Hacker) Vallance. She is survived by her husband of 54 years Buddy Wilson, 6 sons Thomas Wilson Jr., Glenn...

1815 land book lookups Posted on: 15 Jan 2010, by  stephenstec

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

Some time ago CA Hacker offered to do lookups in the 1815 land book and the 1782 Virginia Publick Claims for Shenandoah County. If this is still ongoing, could I ask for a lookup for the name Claig/Clagg/C...

Eugene Fox Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Regina Fox of Crittenden; sons, Ray Fox of Hillsboro and Daryl Fox of New York, New York; sisters, Dora Hacker of Sadieville, Jeanette Spicer of Beatyville and Martha Dunaway of South Lebanon, Ohio; brother...

Any relatives of Gertrude Charbonneau? Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  mrcharboneau

Surnames > Charbonneau

...married Armand Groleau on 9 Oct 1926 and later remarried. Her later husband's name was Delmuer Leroy Hacker.

Re: Hacker trying to trash the network Posted on: 27 Oct 2009, by  WGB97

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

This is what I understand is happening. This is a Hacker/Phisher who is only using the list addresses, possibly on specific email addresses, the look like it is coming from the list when in actuality it is...

Re: GILBERTs of Patrick and Smyth County, Virginia Posted on: 12 Dec 2009, by  famlogger01

Surnames > Gilbert

...C. Flaherty. There son my Great Grandfather was John Pendleton Flaherty and married Synthia Adeline Hacker of what is now Jane Lew,W.Va. I am finding no records or the marriage of James C. Flaherty to Eliz...

Sabinske family Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by  marjeanw|MA48...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Porter

...Carolina Lunau, via their daughter, Friedaricka Carolina Sabinke and her husband, Frederick William Carl HACKER. Fred and Friedaricka left Porter County about 1905, and moved to Michigan. I would like to c...

Re: Earltown Roots Website Posted on: 17 Jan 2010, by  Penny Lane

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

A hacker destroyed the genealogy.net web site, so it has been removed..I don't know if the real owner of the site will be redesigning and uploading again..Glen Matheson's Earltown Roots was part of this sit...

OBIT Wanda Ruth Tipton Moreland 1936-2009 Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...Vicky and Mark Garrett of Eaton, Oh, Debbie and Dave Tadlock of Lincolnton, NC and Bridget and Scott Hacker of Camden; sisters, Connie Bowling, Thelma L. Thomas, Sue Shupe and Loretta Crowe, all of Ky; brot...

Re: Nora E. Tungate Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  donmatson63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

Traelle, If you live in the Owen/Monroe Co.,In. area, you will find the Tungate info. in my Tungate or Hacker file that I just recently donated to the Monroe Co.,In. Genealogy Society in Bloomington. I had...

SHEPHERD Sarah Edna HACKER 1862 1889 Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  t42OldAlton_D...

Surnames > Shepherd

SHEPHERD Sarah Edna HACKER 1862 1889 DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Alton Cemetery, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your...

Re: JOHN HACKER - LUCINDA COLEMAN Posted on: 14 Oct 2009, by  KenSmith1937

Surnames > Hacker

Ginny: Thanks for your input! Can you contact me at hackertracker@fuse.net? I have some questions for you regarding Rebecca Hacker & Thomas Coleman. Ken Smith

Re: JOHN HACKER - LUCINDA COLEMAN Posted on: 14 Oct 2009, by  KenSmith1937

Surnames > Hacker

Ginny: Thanks for your input! Can contact me at hackertracker@fuse.net? I have some questions for you regarding Rebecca Hacker & Thomas Coleman. Ken Smith

REV. MSGR. LEROY H. BRADEN Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Louise Wendel Braden; and brothers Leon and Lenard Braden. He is survived by his sisters, Mary Louise Hacker & her husband Martin, Sister Elaine Braden; brother, William Braden & his wife Connie; ne...

Nora E. Tungate Posted on: 12 Dec 2009, by  traelle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

Nora E. Tungate is my 2ndGgrandmother, she married a Hacker, whose name, I think, was William Jefferson Hacker, although he apparently was called Jeff. Anyway, I'm having a time finding any information out abo...

Lenz Posted on: 26 Oct 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Lenz

MUSCATINE, Iowa - Luceil Lenz joined her husband, Joe, who preceded her in death in 1983, on February 1, 2005, also the date of their 57th wedding anniversary, after a long 12 year struggle with Alzhe...

HACKER James Alan Jr 1945 1995 ab US Air Force Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  t42OldAlton_D...

Surnames > Hacker

HACKER James Alan Jr 1945 1995 ab US Air Force DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Alton Cemetery, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture f...

HACKER Byrda Zell CASEY 1916 1986 always the family Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  t42OldAlton_D...

Surnames > Hacker

HACKER Byrda Zell CASEY 1916 1986 always the family DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Old Alton Cemetery, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this pict...

Sorry ~ mistakes, and addition Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  xxruthsf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

..."1870" US Census of Marion Co, IN, and word "censuses" - to correct last paragraph about James Hacker. Addition: James F DAVIS married Jennetttie ROGERS, Dec 20, 1890; C12, 508. RSF

James HACKER's offspring ~ two spouses: find the right MOTHER Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  xxruthsf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

Dear Donna LDS online - IGI Record: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp James HACKER, Sex: M; Marriage(s): Spouse: Ann CLARKE Marriage: 21 Sep 1848, Columbus, Bartholomew, Indiana S...

Hacker trying to trash the network Posted on: 27 Oct 2009, by  WGB97

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

If you received anything not related to genealogy on this network, DO NO CLICK ON THE LINK. A hacker has accessed list and is now sending out emails in a phishing expidition in order to gain your Persona...

James Hacker Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  DK0872

I am looking to see if the wife of James Hacker, Ann Clarke, died anytime within a few years after their marriage in 1848. I know that there were several children born but unsure if Ann was the mother of al...

Re: Albright, George, John Henry Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  lhck521

Surnames > Albright

...message broad with my cousin Mary Rolens Johnson. Need to Know how you kn ow this family. thanks lynda hacker

Westfall family in Lewis county Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  DebbieUllom33

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

...WESTFALL. Old Marriage Book 1, page 45 August 8, 1818 - JACOB C WESTFALL married ELISABETH SMITH by WILLIAM HACKER. ----- From Lewis County Birth Book 1 ARTEMACY RULINA WESTFALL - white, female born Jun...

Re: Elmer / Gertrude / Woodrow / Elsie / Cedric / Elmo Indiana, Monroe County Posted on: 17 Oct 2009, by  PaSain

Surnames > Young

...Rebecca J Fulford [Rebecca J H] Marriage County: Monroe Gender: Female Father Name: J Mother Name: Hacker Source Title 1: Monroe County, Indiana Source Title 2: Index to Supplemental Record Marriage ...

Re: Vanhoosier Obituary Posted on: 04 Oct 2009, by  Janette_Nolan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

...AZ.; three sisters; Verda Marlene Clem and husband Jack, Loyall; Norma Jean Head, Loyall; and Della Hacker, Delaware; also surviving are several grandchildren and a special fried, Jan Brown, and a special s...

Re: Joseph L. Zitzlsperger Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  TLHacker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...about the Zitzlsperger family. I have an uncle, William (Bill) Zitzlsperger he was married to Helen Hacker, daughter of Frank and Helen (Frank) Hacker. William Z. was born May 30, 1902, to Michael and Anna (Balk...

Re: Washington ROBERTS burial place Posted on: 04 Oct 2009, by  ghack1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

A conversation with Ralph Sizemore of OK. says this is the place and he has visited there. Gene Hacker

Re: Begley, Bowman, Roberts - Kentucky Posted on: 11 Oct 2009, by  G_Johnson59

Surnames > Begley

Dave I am sorry to tell you but I do not rely on the LDS information. They had some of my husbands ancestors all mixed up and we have birth and death certificates and marriage licenses to confirm our...

Freidrich Wodrich Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  tombemis

Surnames > Wodrich

...Freidrich was the perfect fit. He was the only one close. Some of the other close surnames are Dettman,Hacker and Nilk. I have very little info on any other Wodrichs. Wilhelm was born December 1850. I have ...

Re: Marriage records for Owsley County Ky Posted on: 04 Oct 2009, by  ghack1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owsley

Wondering if you might have something on Edward Hacker marrying Drucilla Roberts in the 1886 time. Thanks Gene Hacker Washington, Il

Re: GALLAGHER & RONAN Posted on: 16 Oct 2009, by  MICHAEL BOLT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

...Grandmother was Mary Ann Gallgher Hendrickson. Below I copied & pasted some lineage from a Cousin Carol Hacker. Mike Bolt MB-2004@sbcglobal.net All are from the Inver Area near Donegal, Ireland. 1. Co...

Alice Styles Hacker d. bef 1897 Posted on: 18 Sep 2009, by  tkennedy5_1

Surnames > Hacker

I am looking for an Alice Hacker, maiden name Styles. She is on a marriage record from 1897 of her son William James Hacker b 1873 and Annie Matthews b. 1879. She shows as deceased on the record. Her husband is ...

Re: The shootout at the wedding Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  ninaburke99

Surnames > Barger

Ok, here is the story Mammaw Hacker always told us. (Mollie Campbell Hacker, wife of Clabe, BLACK JIM HACKER's SON). I don't remember all the details all but I heard that Jim had to go to prison for something ha...

OBIT Gary W. Hacker 1948-2009 Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS INDIVIDUAL. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY ON GARY HACKER FROM THE HAMILTON (OH) JOURNAL-NEWS 7/7/09 Gary W. Hacker, age 61 of Hamilton, OH passed away on July 6, 2009 at the F...

Re: Joseph L. Zitzlsperger Posted on: 28 Sep 2009, by  TLHacker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...remember that Bill and Helen made a trip to Germany to see if they could find relatives there on both the Hacker family and the Zitzlsperger family. I don't know if they ever recorded any of their findings...

Re: Cherokee ancestry/Thomas/Taylor/Jackson Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Tennessee)

brendasphenis (View posts) Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:57AM Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans baker b 1874 to ...

Re: Cherokee ancestry/Thomas/Taylor/Jackson Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Tennessee)

are we related?brendasphenis (View posts) Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:57AM Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans b...

Re: Nancy Ann Jackson b. Ky. Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

brendasphenis (View posts) Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:57AM Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans baker b 1874 to ...

Re: jacksons form virginia are we related Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

Catherine Neu Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Terry Hacker

Surnames > Neu

...the late 1800s and early 1900s. They are the parents of my grandmother, Helen Frank who married Frank Hacker, my grandfather, their son, Frank J. Hacker, married to Julie Venteicher are my parents. I want to thin...

Re: Elizabeth Jackson Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

are relatedbrendasphenis (View posts) Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:57AM Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans baker...

Re: Nancy Ann Jackson b. Ky. Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

any relation brendasphenis (View posts) Posted: 11 Dec 2008 12:57AM Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans bak...

Re: Jacksons from Clay County,GA and all parts in between Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

Re: PATE, POWERS, WHEATLEY, WALKER Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hancock

Re: Andrew Jackson Genealogy Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Surnames > Jackson

Re: Children of Henry "Hunting Shirt" Sizemore Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  ghack1

Could you elaborate on the burial place of the Sizemores. Thanks. Gene Hacker, Washington Ill

Re: John T. Clement>North Carolina>Tennessee>McNairy County Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  brendasphenis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hancock

brendasphenis any relation to the rileys and bakers in ky Classification: Query Surnames: jackson riley baker evans my name is brenda baker phenis my ggrandmother was mahala evans baker b 1874 to ...

Josephine Sophie and Earnest Wildt Posted on: 02 Sep 2009, by  Blueyeskys031...

Surnames > Hacker

I am looking for info. on Josephine Sophie. On some papers I have her last name as Hacker and some Hacker Hegermans so I am not sure which one it is. She was married to Earnest Wildt in 1869. She was born Feb. ...

Earnest Wildt who married Josephine Sophie Hacker (Hegermans) Posted on: 02 Sep 2009, by  Blueyeskys031...

Surnames > Wildt

...25th, 1843 in Germany. He died July 4th 1929 in Naperville, Illinois. He married Josephine Sophie Hacker Hegermans. His children were Johanna, Wilhelmine, another Johanna, Carolina, Augusta and Carl. I ...

per page