Search the Boards

Search Results for "HACKER" - 4,163 Messages

per page

heinrich wendt/germany Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by Kari

Surnames > Wendt

...names: Hermann Heinrich Wendt born Sept 1880 in braunschweisch, OB, germany, married to Amelie (amelia) hacker and died 1939. If anyone has any info they would like to share that would be great.

Re: knaufs that came from crossen > need charlei knauf Posted on: 20 Jan 2004, by Rhonda Knauf-Kountz

Surnames > Knauf

I have a Charles William Knauf in my tree.His father was Milford Carl Knauf, and he married a Flynn Hacker. He had two sons, Charles William Jr., and Joseph Carl II. Does this help?

Re: hardman Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by Rebecca Hardman

Surnames > Hardman

for i am also a decendent of Peter and Margaret's and have just started looking for my distant relatives would love to share stories of what we know Love family Becca

Hardman,Johnston,Willford,Wise,Searles,Hacker,Lazier Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  fixrebecca

Surnames > Hardman

Hi my name is Rebecca Hardman and I am reseaching my family these names in the subject are all the surnames of the grandmother's I have found alot of info and would be interested in sharing and learni...

Re: Nicholas Hardtman Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by Mary Clawsey

Surnames > Hardman

Does it include Henry Hardman (soldeir 1812) who married (1) Elizabeth Hacker and (2) Juliana or Julia Ann Rhinehart?

Cyrenus Rittenhouse Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Terri

Surnames > Rittenhouse

...appreciated. They are somehow related the Hackers. I believe that Emily Cornelias married Warren S. Hacker in 1875. Terri

Rittenhouse search Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Terri

Surnames > Rittenhouse

...Sarah Jane Rittenhouse dob 10/5/1855. Emily Cornelias Rittenhouse dob 10/2/1857. Emily married Warren S. Hacker 10/26/1875. Elias Menro Rittenhouse dob 12/18/1858. Alanzo Franklin Rittenhouse dob 3/14/1861....

Edmond West Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by Wanda Payne

Surnames > West

...GG....grandmother Mary Ada West was said to be the daughter of Edmond West of Lewis County, WV. She married William Hacker Feb. 25, 1791 in Harrison Co. WV. Marriage bond signed by William Hacker and Edmond West....

Census shows Adah West 1820 - 1830 Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by  Candy_Nevaqua...

Surnames > West

I was checking and found a marriage in records: Hacker, William West, Mrs Mary Feb 12 1791, but also found a Adah West still in the census during the 1820's, 30's. Just wondering IF she was another Ada or t...

Re: James Buchanan West Family of Iowa/Nebraska Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by Barry West

Surnames > West

What part of Iowa were your Wests from?

Re: WEST FAMILY LINE Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Barry West

Surnames > West

Do you have a Kidd ancestor that Married a Drollinger/Trullinger back in the 17?? Hanna Kidd and Philip Drollinger from New Jersey were married and one of my relatives Catherine (Caty) West married P...

Charles West/Pickaway Ohio/Decatur IA/18 children 1900 Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by Barry West

Surnames > West

Do you trace back to the children of Charles West? Two Wives were Mary Edwards and Ella Ramsey with a combined 18 children. Charles died around 1917 and wife Ella lived a few years after. First nam...

Re: WEST Posted on: 11 May 2002, by Barry West

Surnames > West

Are your Wests from southern Iowa (Decatur Co., IA)? There was a Charles West from Long Creek, Decatur and children plus his brothers and children (1854-1920s). Have not found any Wests related in th...

Re: Giebel surname Posted on: 15 Nov 2005, by  hackerjd37

Surnames > Giebel

...part of my line. Please email me if you have had any new information. csh0905@earthlink.net Christy Hacker

Re: Buffalo Kolbs - More details Posted on: 04 Sep 2006, by  brendon141

Surnames > Kolb

...the late Henry and Mary FELDMAN; sister of Mrs. Lottie KOLB and the late Mrs. Mary KOLB Mrs. Clara HACKER, Henry J. and John A. KERKER. Funeral from the family residence, 167(157) Hedley Place, Saturday m...

stepp cemetery, hacker, adkins, Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by deanna rice

Surnames > Adkins

i am looking for any relitives or information on a Anna E. Adkins, 1835-1906, or Annie Hacker 1855-1936, both of wich are burried at stepp cemetery in bloomington, monroe state forest, any information will ...

OBIT for Vicky Rae Lovett Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by Susan Bunn

Surnames > Lovett

...survived by her mother, Mary Lou Lovett; her sister, Mary Catherine (Samuel) Gilmore, two nieces, Kelly Hacker and Jennifer Gilmore; one nephew, Samuel Gilmore Jr; three great-nieces; one great-nephew; and ...

Charles Albert Craib, Chester Craib Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by David Douglas

Surnames > Craib

I am looking for family of Chester Craib and Burtha Fish and family of Charles Albert Craib and Huldah Fish. Chester and Charles parents were Robert Craib and Sarah Jane Holford. Robert was born in Sc...

Re: The Kreigh, Kriecg, and Greek family Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  DarleneFinch1...

Surnames > Kreig

I think I am related to Polly Hacker, but I do not know for sure. My ancestor is Elijah W Greek. His father I believe was William Greek who was married to a Polly. Please e-mail me if you think I may be...

GA-AR-MO Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  frost7481

Surnames > Tennant

...descendants of Reverend Thomas H. TENNANT, b. Oct. 10, 1771, GA. m. in Washington cty, Arkansas, Christine HACKER (of german descent) b. Nov. 28, 1775.They lived near Dutch Mills. Children: Sinah Harriet ...

ethyl comstock Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by david douglas

Surnames > Comstock

My great grand mother was Ethyl Comstock. Married to Charles Hacker. They had 7 or 8 kids. I think they came from southern Indiana around English. Any conection.

Ethel E. Comstock Posted on: 27 May 2000, by David Douglas

Surnames > Comstock

Looking for info on Ethel Comstock family. Ethel was born in 1888. She was married to Charles Hacker,

Richard H Pickett Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by  maryhacker55

Surnames > Pickett

...to know family history and about my father, he had five children with Helen Yvonne Clemmons Pickett Hacker and we know nothing at all about our heritage or where family is. Richard D.Hacker (Dave)

Book: The Legend of the Hartzog and Hardy Families Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  VirginiaBucka...

Surnames > Hartzog

...Page 17 The last paragraph should read: From KURPFALZISCHE AUSWANDERER vom UNTERN NECKAR by Werner Hacker (1983) we find the following on page 114. Page 25 Under Generation No. 2 “for Hans Henrich Hertz...

Mabel Baugh - born 1924 Lincoln Co., KY to Cass Co., IL Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by  MayNoble

Surnames > Baugh

...1924 in McKinney, Lincoln Co., Kentucky to Osborn Baugh and Emma Joyner Baugh. She married 1944 to Sam Hacker in Cass Co., Illinois. They had at least two sons. Any information appreciated. Thank You, M...

Re: Enoch Jones Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  hwbeck

Surnames > Jones

I am also looking for info on an Enoch Jones with a wife named Hannah but the time period is previous to your date. In case you have crossed paths with my Enoch Jones, I list a few details: Enoch Jo...

Enoch Jones of Harrison Co, VA 1790 Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  hwbeck

Surnames > Jones

I would like more info on Enoch Jones listed in the 1790 Census of Harrison Co, VA. Enoch and his wife, Hannah Jones, acquired and sold land in Harrison Co, VA between 1801 and 1803. Probate records...

William Jones Posted on: 17 Oct 2006, by  jeansmith1952

Surnames > Jones

I'm looking for my grandfather. William Jones who married Kate Hacker in 1913 in Pontypool, Wales They had 3 children William, Nellie and Mary

William Morris, author, editor Swindon Advertiser Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by mike morris

Surnames > Morris

I would like to contact any other descendants of William Morris (1826-1891) founder of the Swindon Advertiser (1854), Wiltshire, England. Some sons: William Edwin Thomas (1848-1902) Swindon Town Surve...

Obit-Mr. Dewey Caldwell, Sr. Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by  Jeanine Rose

Surnames > Caldwell

Mr. Dewey Caldwell, Sr. Mr. Dewey Caldwell, Sr. was born on April 26, 1931, passed away on October 7, 2001 at the age of 70 years, 5 months and 11 days old. Dewey was born in Roark, Ky. the son of t...

CALVIN COLLINS...../COUCH/STATSER/HACKER/YOUNG OF KY. Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  bachoney

Surnames > Collins

...COUCH , and had sons named MANON COLLINS who married VESTIE STATSER, and CADD COLLINS who married MARY HACKER. These families lived in the PERRY CO. , LESLIE CO. areas of KY. in the late 1800's . Do not kno...

searching for cemetery sites Posted on: 13 Aug 2006, by  larcll5

Surnames > Collins

any one familiar with the ones in Jane Lew ,Weston, Hacker Creek and may be ancestors of John Collins borne in Ireland about 1715 came over here and farmed in these areas.His sons were Thomas John and Geor...

Maurice Crabbe ca 1907 - ? Morgan Co., IL Posted on: 15 Dec 2004, by  MayNoble

Surnames > Crabbe

...1907 in Illinois, son of George A. Crabbe and Harriett Peters. Maurice married in 1926 to Edna Minnie HACKER in Morgan Co.Illinois, two children that I know of Maurice, Jr. and Mildred. Any help with stat...

Re: McHardy, william, agnes. Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Lin

Surnames > McHardy

Hi Cindy, I am so sorry, i lost your address with some problems I had, a hacker. will tell you more when you contact me. Hugs Lin

PARSONS – (England, HAM) Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by Ian Butterworth

Surnames > Parsons

...1712 ®26 in Independent, High St., Gosport, Hampshire, England ®26. He married ELIZABETH HACKER ®26, 1 May 1735 ®26 in St. Thomas, Winchester, Hampshire, England ®26. Born Circa 1...

Fred STODOLA 1915-1982 Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  Stodola

Surnames > Stodola

...1937, and made their first home at Caldwell, Kan. Later they lived at Jefferson where he worked for Hacker Flour Mill. They moved to Medford in 1946 where he worked for Hills Furniture Company, later owni...

Jonathan Webster McElderry Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Dave McEldery

Surnames > McElderry

...he lived in Washington in 1937. He carried on an active correspondence with his aunts Esta McElderry Hacker, and Alice Beck ...

Jonathan Webster McElderry Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Dave McEldery

Surnames > McElderry

Mark, I'm not sure I have your email address. When I reply to these messages, I reply to the message board. I was going to give you my mailing address and phone numbers in good faith, and ask you for ...

Obit: Frank J. Steinhofer, d. July 17 2001 Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Steinhofer

...died Tuesday, July 17, in Lehigh Valley Hospital, Salisbury Township. He was the husband of Anna P. (Hacker) Steinhofer for 60 years. He was a machinist for Bethlehem Steel Corp. for 40 years before retir...

Doke (Dock) Hurst and Nancy McCoy-Indiana Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  JanetDryer71

Surnames > Hurst

I am trying to locate anyone with info on this family. I actually ran across this family when trying to find info on my great great grandfather Uriah Husk. My info lead to this Hurst family. Many re...

Looking for BIRTH MOTHER hers maiden family name was HECKER Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Ron

Surnames > Hecker

...was born 13.02.1966 California maybe Riverside city or Palmspring His birth mother maiden family name Hacker. My friend told me that in 1976 his documents of adoption process was burnt in Riverside city i...

Re: 600 Heckers origins Baden, Germany Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by john hacker

Surnames > Hecker

looking for information on Frantz Hecker who had son and the name was changed to Julius Hacker who had a son named Joseph Hacker who had a son named Julius C. Hacker born 21 March 1807 in TN/VA. who had a son named Wil...

Re: 600 Heckers origins Baden, Germany Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by  cford2

Surnames > Hecker

Do you have sources for your Frantz Hecker as the father of Julius Hacker. Also, it seems generally accepted that Julius Hacker is the father of John, Julius, Jacob, and Joseph as well as some daughters but I ha...

Re: Sarah Tredaway Posted on: 28 Dec 2003, by  kyposh1

Surnames > Tredaway

Denise, I am not sure if this is your lead, but for Christmas I was given two CDs with copies of all pictures in my Grandmother's Family Photo Album. My Grandmother, Mary "Maw" Murphy, has t...

Re: Tredaway, Treadway, Treadaway, Amanda or Mandy, b. 1855 Posted on: 28 Dec 2003, by  kyposh1

Surnames > Tredaway

Would your Tredaways have lived in Kentucky, Indiana, and/or Ohio at any time? Please see my post on "TREDAWAY". Thanks, Crystal Murphy

Robert Douglas Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by David Douglas

Surnames > Douglas

I am still looking for any info on Robert Douglas. He lived in Lima Ohio in the early 1900s. His wife was Daisy Hayworth. They had a son, William Fenner Douglas, born in Sept. 1900 in Lima. Robert wor...

Obit: Hazel Williams Brewer 1913-1974 Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by Elaine Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...Church. She also leaves two daugthers, Mrs. Ronald (Helen) Napier, London; and Mrs. Joe (Mildred) Hacker, Barbourville; a son, Randall Brewer, London; two sisters, Mrs. Chester (Bertie) Wilson, Route 10,...

Obit: Effie B. Cobb Hacker. 1918-2005. Barbourville, KY Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  elainelorincz...

Surnames > Sasser

http://www.corbintimes.com/articles/2005/03/16/obituaries/obit02.txt THE CORBIN TIMES. Effie Hacker Posted-Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:59 AM EST Effie B. (Cobb) Hacker, 87, of Barbourville, passed away Tuesday,...

Obit: Jesse Hacker. 1914-1998. KY Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  elainelorincz...

Surnames > Sasser

Barbourville Mountain Advocate, Dec. 31, 1998 Jessie Hacker, 84, of Green Road Community, passed away Thursday, December 24, 1998 at the Baptist Regional Medical Center in Corbin. He was the son of the lat...

Obit: Ella Hounchell Gilbert. 1890-1971. Laurel Co., KY Posted on: 19 Sep 2005, by E Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...Gilbert, Denver, CO; two sisters and three daughters (sic, I think they meant brothers): Mrs. Rachel Hacker and Theo Hounchel, both of Hamiton, Ohio; Mrs. Nell Bowling, Corbin; Paul Hounchell, Harrisonburg,...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions