Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "HACKER" - 4,237 Messages

per page

Aargau Names Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  AnnaChandler7...

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

My Canton Aargau Swiss family came from Windisch in the late 1800's to the United States. Their last name was Coprio/Kopprio. Any information on ancestors in Switzerland would be very much appricate...

Z.R. Battey and C.E. Hacker, Providence, RI (1883) Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  Cindy Beane

Surnames > Battey

...past week the skating rink has been crowded to witness the exhibitions given by Z.R. Battey and C.E. Hacker of Providence, R.I. The performances of these two gentlemen are something marvelous and the most ...

Re: Virgil E Quinalty obituary posted Posted on: 04 Jun 2010, by  AnnHood49

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

Ethel Littreal Quinalty is the daughter of Henry Dee Littreal and Alice Bell Hacker,Littreal has various spellings,but on Henry's civil war papers it is spelled Littreal.I have heard stories of Henry's Indi...

Christensen, Effie Lena (Friedrichsen) May 29, 1911 - May 14, 2010 Posted on: 18 May 2010, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

Christensen, Effie Lena (Friedrichsen) May 29, 1911 - May 14, 2010 Biography Effie Lena, daughter of Friedrich and Annamaria Agusta (Thomssen) Friedrichsen, was born May 29, 1911, southeast of Mann...

HOOD AND HEWITT FAMILIES Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  AnnHood49

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Amite

IF YOU ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE HOOD FAMILY OR THE HEWITT FAMILY,I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.AS WE HAVE A LOT OF DESCENDANTS TO ADD TO THE HOOD AND HEWITT FAMILY TREES.PLEASE E-MAIL ANN HOOD AT:echosp...

HOOD FAMILY REUNION Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  AnnHood49

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Leake

...INCLUDES THE HOOD FAMILY,AND THE FAMILIES OF THE HALLS,LITTREAL,REED,WEST,QUINALTY,HOLLOWAY,JOHNSON,HACKER,YANDELL,MOTT,ELLIOTT AND ALL OTHER RELATED FAMILIES.PLEASE CONTACT ANN HOOD AT 918-916-4004 OR E-MA...

Re: Conrad's of Braxton County, West Virginia Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  jeffgordonfan...

Surnames > Conrad

...reunion at my Aunt's house (formerly my Grandparents, Isaac & Raida Anderson Fisher's house) in Hacker Valley on the Saturday before the Anderson/Fisher/Bender/Hissam reunion on the third week in July (...

Obit: Max F. Broadbent (1916-2010) Posted on: 06 Apr 2010, by  wilsonje19

Surnames > Broadbent

...Production. He was employed there for 45 years and retired in 1992. He was united in marriage to Hilda Irene (Hacker) Broadbent on February 8, 1958, in Miami, Okla. Max was a life member of the VFW 3404 an...

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Alabama Reunions

...BEGINS AT 2:OO P.M.THIS INCLUDES THE FAMILIES OF:HOOD,HALL,LITTREAL,REED,WEST,QUINALTY,HOLLOWAY,JOHNSON,HACKER,YANDELL,MOTT,ELLIOTT,AND ALL OTHER RELATED FAMILIES.BRING YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS,BRING YOUR CH...

hollands and hensleys Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  SGH_BIRDS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

hi. iam looking for some one who may be have info on the holland family grave yard some where in breathitt co. my grand mother and a son levi and possibly my grandfather. the names are margaret peggy ...

Wagner, Jandrisevitz search Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  Sped2250

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Burgenland

...much info but would like to find more. My maternal grandfather was Joseph Jandrisevitz who married Anna Hacker. They immigrated to the US in 1923 with son Edward. They lived in Gussing (Sulz). I am also se...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Yazoo

...FAMILIES.THIS INCLUDES THE HOOD FAMILY AND THE FAMILIES OF HALL,LITTREAL,REED,WEST,QUINALTY,HOLLOWAY,JOHNSON,HACKER,YANDELL,MOTT,ELLIOTT,AND ALL OTHER RELATED FAMILIES.FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CALL:ANN HOOD A...

Re: ELLIS,PACKER Posted on: 13 May 2010, by  ac7ao

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Floyd

...can help us with information about our families, please do respond. Laura F. Ellis and Philip Henry Hacker (not Packer) are my great-great grandparents. They were married in New Albany, Floyd, Indiana on 2...

holland's & hensley's Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by SHERYL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

Hi, iam looking for any info, on richard and margaret hensley holland and richard and ellender harris holland.i know there are alot of cousins that did not move to arkansas in the 1880's, some of ther...

Vera H. (Hoppe) Hacker (1922 - 2010) Posted on: 22 Mar 2010, by  ShawanoGenWeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Shawano Leader Monday, March 22, 2010 Vera H. Hacker Vera H. Hacker, age 87, of Shawano, died on Saturday, March 20, 2010 in the Town of Belle Plaine. Born on Aug. 28, 1922, in the Town of Pella, she is the d...

young in ca. Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by lee curry

Surnames > Young

...married a james lucas then young. i know they had one girl named belle young , and she married a jacob hacker. lucinda is my greatgrandmother on my mother side. after young she married a shewmaker. cane som...

Re: Earltown Roots website Posted on: 05 Mar 2010, by  Penny Lane

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

Genealogynet website that contained Glen Matheson's Earltown Roots, no longer exists...It was destroyed by a hacker and was removed by the owner of the site..That's why you cannot access it.. If you join/r...

PURDY, Marvin LeRoy Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Marvin LeRoy Purdy, 69, of Pine City, died on Saturday, Nov. 25, 2000 at Cambridge Medical Center in Cambridge. He was born in Munch Township, Pine County, on March 9, 1931 and attended school in Pin...

Re: Maria Fedorowicz Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  marfed48

Surnames > Fedorowicz

...ONLY communicate with me. I am aware that fed48 hotmail option has already been taken, possibly by a hacker so caution should be excercised please. regards

John Wesley Helmick Posted on: 02 Mar 2010, by  Wilbert Helmi...

Surnames > Helmick

Looking for John W Helmick and Mary ann Hacker there Children : John Simons & Hannah and any thing on other Children Barbara Helmick and Margaret H Helmick Smith

Calvin Hacker Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  MistiHacker

Surnames > Hacker

Does anyone have any information on Calvin Hacker born b/w 1836-1840 and died 1881? On the census records he states his place of birth as Tennessee. In 1860, Calvin was living in Izard County, Arkansas an...

Re: Otzweiler Village Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  Sellitdee1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...allegiance. My relative is Michael Koch. 18th century emigrants from southwest Germany, book by Werner Hacker shows they all were from Otzweiler. Am researching and hittting stone walls for anything in Ge...

Thurow Posted on: 12 Mar 2010, by  giggard

Surnames > Thurow

Looking for information on The Thurow Family Theodore Thurow and wife Martha (Hacker/Harker) from Germany. Married in Baltimore Md in 1899.

Re: winemillers Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  joylgs41

Surnames > Winemiller

Hi - I'm in West Virginia. Henry and Ellinor's son Noah was my g.g. grandfather. I live just around the corner from where he lived. Can I help you with anything?

Re: ricie coffee Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  JackBaize794

Surnames > Coffee

...Lincoln Co., Ky and married John Hughes. She would have birthed my grandmother Lydia(Elita) Melvena Hughes Hacker. Anything would be great. Thanks. Jack Baize

Robertson/Harkness Scotland Posted on: 27 Jul 2004, by  margiewellwoo...

Surnames > Robertson

William T ROBERTSON Sr. married Ms. HARKNESS May be related to Janet Harkness, Mary Jane Robertson b 1868, Robert Robertson b 1874 lived in Moffatt Dumphries. son: William T ROBERTSON JR. immig...

John Wesley Helmick Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Wilbert Helmi...

Surnames > Helmick

Looking For info on John Helmick and Mary Ann Hacker there Children, Hannah Simons, Barbara Armstead and Margaret H Smith , Looking for Birth Dates, and Death Dates. If any one near Lewis Co Wv could help l...

OBIT Mary Gail Combs Hacker 1950-2010 Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS INDIVIDUAL. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY ON MARY GAIL HACKER FROM THE MIDDLETOWN (OH) JOURNAL 1/18/10 Mary Gail Combs Hacker, age 59, of Middletown, OH passed away on Januar...

Gerald D. Pecore (1938 - 2005) Posted on: 09 Feb 2010, by  MGWPCC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Menominee

...serving for three years. Upon returning from the service, he was united in marriage to Geraldine “Tuts” Hacker. Following their marriage the couple lived in South Branch. Gerald was employed as a carpenter ...

Re: Albert Petry & Matilda Kress Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  helderman63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

...1834 in Germany. Emigrated to America in 1852 with his parents and 4 siblings. He married Katharina Hacker 14 Apr 1854 in Dubois County, Indiana. They had 16 children, including Anna Schiller born 1862. A...

Re: Seeking info about Keziah Cave (wife of Abraham Rice) Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  Ricstrick

Surnames > Cave

Keziah Cave was the daughter of Sinclair Cave and Elizabeth Hacker (b. 1805). Sinclair died before 1850 and Elizabeth remarried to Andrew Williams. They are listed in the 1850 U.S. Census in Ross Co. Keziah...

Re: Bettelyoun Posted on: 30 Jan 2010, by  504902850

Surnames > Battleyoun

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mikestevens/tiyo2-p/p419.htm#i31791 http://www.progenealogists.com/bedillionreport.htm send me youre email georgebettelyoun@hotmail.com and send me...

Re: Nora E. Tungate Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  LynnHam27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Owen

Nora was married 2 times 2nd to Hacker(1896) 1st to Conder Esco Fulford(1893) She was dau of Cornelius(Neal) Tungate &Samantha Jane Clark of Monroe Co Ind-both buried Mt Pleasant Cemetery Monroe Co Ind...

Re: Otsego NY USGenWeb Site Posted on: 07 Sep 2010, by  roots4mi

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

Website should be back up shortly. Fortunately it was not a hacker but just a domain issue which should be fixed shortly. Thanks everyone, Rene'

Jesse Lafayette Walker 1842 - 1941 Posted on: 23 Sep 2010, by  mcnemar3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lincoln

...time of his death, Mary Walker Kelley of Goreville, J.D. Walker of Greeley, Colorado, and Nellie Walker Hacker of Herrin, IL. After Nina's death, he married ...

Re: Searcy Arol Hocker md Ola Myrtle Stewart, Ohio Co. KY 1914 Posted on: 29 Nov 2010, by  JaniceBrown22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

Thanks so much. Yes of course that is it - how did I not find it, I wonder. I tried Hacker, Hooker, and something else and still overlooked the Hocker! I appreciate you so much. I knew they were there, ...

HACKER Kurt E honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 60W Posted on: 04 Sep 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Hacker

HACKER Kurt E honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 60W Honor our Vets. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free ...

Akers Posted on: 31 Aug 2010, by  diamnrose46

Surnames > Akers

We are looking for anyone that can give use any info on the parents of Andrew S.Akers ( Asche or Hacker) might be another way it was spelled...Andrew was married to Lucy and she pass 1 March 1927 and is bur...

Re: The Combs Family of Clay Co. Posted on: 12 Sep 2010, by  joycecollins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...were single. His parents: William M. ROBINSON and Bessie BAKER. Her parents: Eli COMBS and Sallie HACKER Joyce Taylor Collins La Palma, CA p.s. I do note in the earlier marriages there is this marri...

Jack Runion Posted on: 18 Sep 2010, by  dlfgrits

Surnames > Runion

Greetings...I'm looking for information about Jack Runion, b. abt 1887, in Kentucky, who married Sarah Hacker, daughter of Henry & Elizabeth Arnett Hacker, b. abt 1893. Their daughter, Donna Hacker, b. 1913, marrie...

Looking for Paul Hacker Posted on: 15 Aug 2010, by  micelk

Surnames > Hacker

I am looking for a Paul Hacker who left me a message here at Ancestry.com on 8/2010. He goes by chibearsfan41. I cannot retrieve the message on here, cannot find him on here, and worst of all I cannot con...

conrad yeates and joseph yeates on 1800 tax list Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  mwellwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

...Urfer, Pfister, Keller Indirect: Crawford, Reese, Quinn, Rose, Derrickson, Ballard, Rittenhouse, Jeter, HACKER, BAILER, BARKER, KEISER, WELLWOOD, MONCRIEF(Moncrieffe), Mc Ginnis, McCubbin, Monroe, Edward...

Request for Obit or Death Data on Martha J. Hacker Morris (d. 1947) Posted on: 13 Jul 2010, by  ChrisJ6777

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Tazewell

Hello, Can anyone please help me find any data on Marth J. Morris who died on Oct 03, 1947 in Fondulac Twp., Tazewell, IL? An OBIT or gravesite would really be useful. I beleive she is the mother o...

Wilburn Milner Jarrell (1844 - );Ga>Tx Posted on: 03 Dec 2010, by  WileyJarrell7...

Surnames > Jarrell

====================================================================== Source source note 1: Roland Ped Jarrell Jr. source note 2: Lillian Edith Garrison Husband s...

Re: The Combs Family of Clay Co. Posted on: 12 Sep 2010, by  joycecollins

Hello, I am NOT related so far as I would know. Having said that, here is a couple of census listing on your family: 1920 Clay Co., KY Dwelling 166-176 Laurel Creek Precinct COMBS, Eli, head, 44, ...

Re: Vener, Paggi, Curti, Gianoli, Gilardi, Monti Posted on: 03 Nov 2010, by  StodaBranches

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

mrslenz06@gmail.com this email is no longer working....I had to switch accounts due to a hacker. Thanks! Please send me a message here and I will give new address if you need more information! Nicole Lenz

conrad yeates and joseph yeates on 1800 tax list Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  mwellwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

...Urfer, Pfister, Keller Indirect: Crawford, Reese, Quinn, Rose, Derrickson, Ballard, Rittenhouse, Jeter, HACKER, BAILER, BARKER, KEISER, WELLWOOD, MONCRIEF(Moncrieffe), Mc Ginnis, McCubbin, Monroe, Edward...

William Robinson of Cocke Co, TN Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  john640

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Cocke

My search for my ancestors has led me to Cocke Co, TN. I believe that I am descended from William Robinson who married Anna Beeler in Grainger Co, TN in 1802. I have not found any other information on...

Penner Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  anitamae

Surnames > Penner

Dear Mrs. Hacker, Thanks for writing. You are very well versed in Jewsh customs, names, etc! I wish I had some Penner information. So far I have nothing. I know that my grandmother, Chave Sarah, lived in...

Mostly deaths Oct. 1 - 16, 1947 Ardmoreite Posted on: 11 Nov 2010, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Daily Ardmoreite Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma Wednesday, October 1, 1947 Frank Cook Passes Away Services for FRANK COOK, pioneer Ardmore laundry owner, who died Tuesday evening, will be cond...

per page