Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 826,839 Messages

per page

Re: Tomlinsons from Rugeley, Kings Bromley and Burton, Staffordshire Posted on: 24 Nov 2009, by  clickinfool_1

Surnames > Tomlinson

...Milford, Conn.,this is my lineage i have lots more info on the Tomlinson's who helped to settle the Upper Ohio River valley. Am looking for info on the parents and ancesters of George Tomlinson born 1580 ...

Julia Woolf-b1812-Ohio Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  NancyBranting...

Surnames > Woolf

Dear List: I am looking for the parents and/or other ancestors of Julia Ann Woolf,b.1812, married William Stratton in Salem, Ohio in 1830. Nancy B.

WRIGHT James W. 1938-2009 - b. Packard, Kentucky Posted on: 14 Jan 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Wright

RICHWOOD: James W. Wright, age 71 of Richwood, Ohio died early Wednesday morning, December 30, 2009 at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio. He was born September 15, 1938 in a mining camp in Packard...

William Utterback and Olive S Smith Posted on: 15 Jan 2010, by  rcmcclain

Surnames > Utterback

...Margarete Jane Utterback and Harrison McClain linage. I am looking for the Parents of Olive S Smith Harrison Ohio. Does anyone have information.

Re: Noah Dever Posted on: 08 Dec 2009, by  kschwartz74

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Pike

...members of this family are buried at the Old Mausoleum at Greenlawn Cemetery, Portsmouth, Scioto Co., Ohio. Those would include Noah J. Dever (1850-1917); Alice Dever, (1888-1958); Martha Dever Moulton (1...

Re: Snook family in Pennsylvania Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  SMiller6028

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

I am not connected to this family. The following information was found here on Ancestry.com, and is mostly from census records, plus some military ones. It delineates the families of John & Rebe...

OBIT Edward H. Morris 1947-2009 Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  Kandy_BackAge...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Kenton

...love for each other. Ed worked in telecommunications beginning his career as a cable splicer for the Ohio Bell Telephone Company in Middletown, OH and retiring from AT&T’s engineering department in Da...

Andrews- St Louis, MO, Ohio, NJ Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  bandrusa

Surnames > Andrews

...County, New Jersey. John W Andrews b. circa 1825 in Warren County New Jersey. In Pickaway County Ohio 1865. Served in civil war, Co B 46th Ohio infantry. Lived in Adams county, Indiana after the war. Died ...

Re: Obradovic, Kekic from Sosice ? Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

Dear lagk1961 Eli would be Ilija in Croatian (from St Elias) The Croatian J has a sound like English Y, thus the spelling Ilya in the census record. These people were most likely Byzantine Rite Cath...

Nancy E. (Ritter) Hartzog [abt. 1849 - 1925] Posted on: 10 Dec 2009, by  MargieRoopPea...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...o'clock. She continued to grow worse until death relieved her. Mrs. Hartzog was born at Willshire, Ohio, and later moved to this city. Her first husband, William Harrison preceded her in death s...

Re: Society of Friends or Quakers early 1800's Posted on: 30 Dec 2009, by  cindy54881

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clinton

...things are still in boxes. this is from Vernon Ellison's book, "Arthur Ellison of Adams County., Ohio and some of His Descendants and Relatives". I have another book by Robert Nixon which gives...

Re: Patulak surname - Pittsburgh Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  Contribution

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

GIRARD, Ohio – Walter P. Morosko Sr., 92, passed away Saturday evening, January 2, 2010, at his home peacefully with his entire family at his side. Walter was born July 6, 1917, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylva...

HIGHTOWER Patricia A. - Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hightower

YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO – A funeral service celebrating the life of Patricia A. Hightower, who departed this life Dec. 26, 2009, will be held Saturday, January 2, 2010 at noon at the Washington Funeral Home. Pat...

Re: Roemich Posted on: 10 Dec 2009, by  kellyroad

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

...1930: Helena, Lewis and Clark, Montana View Map Age: 62 Estimated birth year: abt 1868 Birthplace: Ohio Relation to Head of House: Head Race: White Occupation: Education: Military service: Rent/h...

Golda SPENCE Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  melody81456

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

...County, OH. I would like to find out who her husband was. I am trying to link SPENCE descendants from Ohio with my husband's family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HOOVLER-CIVIL WAR Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Michael J. Hoovler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

...family and have no info about any Illinois HOOVLERS. Most of my relatives are from Pennsylvania and Ohio. Thanks for any info! Michael J. Hoovler

hatcher Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  rachelbitler

Surnames > Hatcher

...looking for Thomas Hatcher who married Mary "Mollie" Catherine Bitler. She was born 1843 in Ohio, and I think that they spent most of their married life in Ohio. Ohio Hatchers, anyone? Thanks.

Re: Any Bonacci's Out There ? Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  chez4211

Surnames > Bonacci

...D'Aquino, Italy. Where is your father from in Italy? I have alot of Bonacci family all over, here in Ohio, PA, Canada, California all over, let me know more info on you and maybe I can help you look int...

Bartoe/Bartow Family Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  Lmsaural

Surnames > Bartoe

Looking for anyone who has information about the Bartoe/Bartow family originally from Logan, Ohio, Hocking County, Carbonhill, Lancaster, Lucas County, Ohio, Obituaries, Marriages, Births, photographs, apprec...

Re: Isenman family Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  herland1015

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Scott

...Scott & Ste. Genevieve County, MO. This family came from Hofweier, Baden, Germany. Some came through Ohio and others came through New Orleans, LA. to Ste. Genevieve, MO. Most came during the 1840's an...

Mrs. William Lash obituary (Ohio) Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  majfam

Surnames > Lash

not related just sharing research. The Zanesville Signal (Ohio) page- 12, 8-13-1940 Mrs. William LAsh Rites at Dresden Funeral services for Mrs. Cynthia Lash, 76, wife of William Lash, of near Trinway,...

Chauncey C. Cornwell, born 1812 in Erie Co, NY Posted on: 17 Nov 2009, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

...of boots and shoes. Two years later they dissolved this copartnership, and C. C. went to Willoughby, Ohio, and opened a similar factory there. Here he continued in the business until 1849, when, owing to ...

Benjamin, b. ca. 1802, PA, m. Deborah, to OH & IL Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Belt

Candy Rae BELT would like to determine the ancestry of this line. Lawrie Philip BELT, b. ca. 1932, MI, birth name David ADAMS, adopted by Raymond L. BELT (18 June 1891, Whiteside Co., IL - 24 June ...

Re: Galpin in Marnhull Dorset Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  Skeetereater

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

...trace back the Burt line? Martha Burt was the aunt of my ancestor Thomas Burt who came to the state of Ohio in the U.S. Betsey Galpin's sister Hannah who married Isaac Rideout also came to Ohio in the U.S. Ro...

Re: Tennessee Day's are you out there? Posted on: 09 Dec 2009, by  ahaller0929

Surnames > Day

...having a hard time finding anything out about them. I know they had 15 children and moved west into Ohio. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Alayne Day Haller

Re: Thomas Bernardic Family Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

...Birth Date: 22 Jul 1886 Birth Location: Jugoslavia Arrival Year: 1904 Issue Date: 7 Oct 1921 State: Ohio Locality, Court: Cleveland, District Court Title: Index Cards to Naturalization Petitions for...

Re: James Rapley England / Canada Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  cherylkemptab...

Surnames > Rapley

I'm not related but happened to be looking into this Rapley family today so I thought I'd pass on what I've been able to find. James Rapley was alive in 1871 but not in 1881. I couldn't find a death...

Re: Ezra Reber [1851 - 1928] Posted on: 11 Nov 2009, by  MargieRoopPea...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...causing his death. The deceased was a son of Henry and Nancy Reber, and was born in Fairfield county, Ohio, November 3, 1851. On January 1, 1879, Mr. Reber was married to Mary Elizabeth Stalter of Al...

Re: Who were Mr. Shank and his wife? IMPROVED STATEMENT Posted on: 16 Dec 2009, by  Dave0718

Surnames > Shank

...in PA in this census). Mr. and Mrs. Shank must have moved on since their daughter Viola was born in Ohio and later married to an Ohio-born man (Samuel Reppert or Rippert) whose parents were born in PA. Mrs. Shank’...

AMANN, Fridolin Posted on: 06 Mar 1999, by  Binkies47

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Migrated to US in 1869. Parents were Mathew and Ann RESTLE AMANN. He was Catholic. He came to the state of Ohio to work for his uncle, George AMANN (and wife Catherine Seifritz) in a grocery store in Gali...

Re: Naturalization records Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  CindeeLou8024

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Holmes

...a researcher, these records appeared in Holmes County Heirs (published by the Holmes County Chapter, Ohio Genealogical Society, Millersburg, OH): vol. 10:5 (September/October 1992), pp. 53-58 (A-F); vol....

Samuel Reed Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by Edward Herbert

Surnames > Reed

I'm looking for my GGgrandfather, Samuel Reed, who was born in Ohio on November 1833, according to the Iowa Census records. He was married in Iowa Aug 15, 1858, to Hannah Harris. Do you have the birth dat...

Re: Thornton that married Montgomery Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  lefoster1949

Surnames > Thornton

...married Jane Montgomery (a cousin of Gen Richard Montgomery) They moved to the "new territory of Ohio & settled in Highland County, they had several children, but I only know 4 of the sons: Wil...

Shively Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Sheryl A> Hay

Surnames > Shively

My husband's mother was Evelyn Shively Hay of Cleveland, Ohio, I was particularly interested in the possibility that Shively is a Jewish name. Thanks for responding. Sheryl

Lewis Benning Rumph Obituary Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...survived by his wife, the former Miss Mildred Hines of Americus; two sons, L. B. Rumph, Jr. of Columbus, Ohio and Edward Rumph of Marshallville; one daughter, Mrs. S. J. McGehee of Fort Valley, two grands...

Re: Millard Thompson Warren Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  satch42179

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

Thompson information. From Ancestry.ca unless otherwise stated. 1891 census Guelph City, Wellington South THOMPSON Luke, 41, engineer, Eng Mary, 40, Eng Louisa, 17, Eng Serah, 14, Eng Ruth, 6, En...

Dorothy Louise Darrow Flower 1912-2009 Ohio Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Darrow

...97, formerly of Struthers, died Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Westminster Thurber Community in Columbus, Ohio. Mrs. Flower was born Aug. 29, 1912 in Lowellville, Ohio a daughter of James and Ethelind French Dar...

McCUNE, Eugene Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Larry Heffner

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...Ellenboro, Linda Davidson and Diane Parker, both of Harrisville, WV; five brothers, Frank McCune of Ohio, Nathan "Danny" McCune and Lewis McCune, both of Pennsboro, and Billy McCune and Jacky Mc...

Eugene E. Hartshorn, 66, of New Derry, son of the late Eugene E. Sr. and Sara Simpson Hartshorn. Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Hartshorn

...years, Cathy M. Merlin Hartshorn, of New Derry; three sons, Jeffrey E. Hartshorn and wife, Beth, of Ohio, Kevin E. Hartshorn, of Derry, and Keith "Buck" Hartshorn and wife, Jennifer, of New Derr...

MARY JUNE SHAFFER --2009 Posted on: 30 Dec 2009, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...Shaffer of Nortonville; and two sisters, Dorothy Foster of Salem and Norma “Penny” Rice of Hamilton, Ohio. Funeral services will be conducted Tuesday, Dec. 22, at 11 a.m. at Morgan’s Funeral Home in Pri...

Asa Bennett of Ohio Co., Ky Posted on: 07 Feb 1999, by Mike Hendricks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

I have an Asa Bennett of Ohio County Ky married to Delilah Woodward in 1817. He was the son of John Bennett Sr. Mother was Mary Plummer.

Dwight Hennie-Cleveland Fireman Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  peteypooh101

Hi, my great grandfather, Dwight Hennie, was a chief fireman for Cleveland Ohio. I was wondering if anyone knew if or how I could get copies of his fireman records? Thanks!

Re: GRAF Family from Baden, Germany Posted on: 26 Nov 2009, by  bugawayjoe

Surnames > Graf

...so. Illiois. I am trying to do a booklet on german heritage from Cincinnati to Hermann, Mo.- Lower Ohio and Lower Missouri R. Valleys.

Re: SMITH, WEBB Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  kevinreynolds...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

...Co from Madison Co, Indiana. To Madison Co from Fayette Co Indiana. To Fayette Co IN from Greene Co Ohio.

Clark, Barbara Ann (obituary 2009) Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Anna (Cox) Crowe and was born Aug. 11, 1935 in West Irvine, KY. She attended school in Cincinnati, Ohio where she graduated from Woodward High School. On Sept. 10, 1955, she was united in marriage to Jo...

George Washington YINGLING (17 Jun 1877, Juniata Gap -- 25 Dec 1951, Altoona) Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  michaelscaldw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, two brothers and two sisters, Harry Yingling of Danville, John of Ohio, Mrs. William Yohn of Juniata gap and Mrs. Charles Cook of Trafford City. Mr. Yingling was ...

Re: Stephen Ramsburg/Brunner family Posted on: 05 Jan 2010, by  jgrezlik60

Surnames > Ramsburg

...the John Adam Rainsberger's line, half brother to Stephen. His son John and 1st and 2nd wives came to Ohio and here the name is spelled either Rainsberger or Rainsburg. Stephen also, owned Mortality and ...

John Best (obit) d: 1880 OH Posted on: 12 Jan 2010, by  RoseStout54

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Untied States” is beginning to die early this year. This time it is John Best, of Guernsey county, Ohio. He was one hundred years old and has been a mason seventy-seven years Hutchinson News (Weekly) H...

Re: Descendants of Eve Berkebile Wegley Posted on: 14 Nov 2009, by  Raona_A

Surnames > Wegley

...records for Jonathan and Sarah Circle Wegley 1850-Shade, Somerset, Pennsylvania 1860-Franklin, Mercer, Ohio 1870-Franklin, Mercer, Ohio 1880-Washington, Shelby, Ohio 1900-Washington, Shelby, Ohio Death Certificate i...

Re: Patrick "Paddy" McGrath Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  DaleMcg

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

My grandfather was Patrick McGrath, from Nova Scotia. He died in Ashtabula, Ohio where his sons Francis and Vincent were born, as well as 2 daughters Loretta and Helen. If you are still looking for more...

per page