Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 826,610 Messages

per page

Re: Heilmann Posted on: 12 May 2010, by  ShirleyACogar

Surnames > Heilman

...your book have any info on Jacob Heilmann that came from Germany abt. 1848 and settled in Meigs County, Ohio? One of his sons, John came with him. If you want to email me it is mistyblue94@suddenlink.net

Re: re Annie Guinane Posted on: 31 May 2010, by  David Daniels

Surnames > Guinane

...Ireland who married Thomas McDonald, also from Ireland. Their son James E. McDonald was born abt 1870 in Ohio. Anyone know of the family? Thanks, David

NORRIS Gretchen Harris Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Norris

...of 435 Maple St. , died Saturday, May 1, 2010 at the Genesis Good Samaritan Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio. She was born Aug. 30, 1932 in Coshocton County, Ohio to the late Emanuel D. and Helen Grace (Harris) ...

Re: brading Posted on: 19 Apr 2010, by  bradingh

Surnames > Brading

...Ventnor Isle of Wight d 15 Mar 1928 Dayton Kentucky. He married Mary Sweeney in 1890.Mary was b 1865 Ohio USA she d 21 mar 1922 dayton Kentucky.Any information or contacts you have regarding the people wo...

David MATTHEWS and Sarah WILSON married 1809 Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  TheresaRGriff...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

Anyone know who this David MATTHEWS parents are? He married Sarah WILSON on June 28, 1809 Ohio County, KY.

Re: Robinson, Julius; Robertson Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  LMGaunt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...anything. Sounds very interesting. I have, however, been to the Historical History Museum in Columbus, Ohio a few years back. It's loaded with information (not on this ROBERTSON). Could you please cle...

James Kenneth Peak, Jr. Posted on: 12 May 2010, by  PeakSeals

Surnames > Peak

...Indiana where he lived for five years moving from Delaney Park. Born June 12,1934 in Clermont County, Ohio he was the son of James K. Peak Sr.(born in Tazewell County, VA) and Sylvia (Davis)(born in Bro...

nickol Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Audra Gump(tanner)

Surnames > Nickol

I am lookinf for family from ohio wv and pennsylvania my grandpas name is robert

Gravestones @ old St Colomba Church Cemetery (Strathnaver Museum) Bettyhill, Scotland Posted on: 02 May 2010, by  Mary MacKay

Surnames > Mackay

...birth/death dates. Spouse and children's names are also useful if many names appear on the stone. Cheers from Ohio! Mary MacKay

Indiana Burgers Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  grumperman

Surnames > Burger

Seeking information on John Burger b:abt 1752 Berks, Somerset, PA. d:1835 Holmes,Ohio. Wife Catherine Lederman (Leatherman or Borne all had the same birth and death dates) b:abt 1754 PA. d:1835 Holmes,Ohio. T...

Re: William McKender Clark (1805-1885) and Lydia Carmichael, IN & IL Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  momnerd2002

Surnames > Clark

Hello Janet, It is really great to read your response. Thanks for getting back so quickly! I hope you have a good trip to Anchorage and I look forward to hearing back from you when you are able to r...

Re: Illegitimate Mershon Posted on: 31 May 2010, by  Sheptinker

Surnames > Mershon

...you for your reply, but I have long ago found my Henry Clay Mershon, son of Stephens Merson, born in Ohio. Turns out my grandfather was not illegitimate afterall. Are you related to this line directly?

Re: John Franklin Sellars Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  jimisellars

Surnames > Sellars

...Sellars part is very hard. I know my Sellars grandpa was Joseph I know he had family in Oklahoma (Krebs) Ohio and Wisconsin I know his family came from Italy and somewhere along the way was a name change...

William Cobb Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  CliffCobb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windham

...Chautauqua,NY, m. Mary Ann Botsford and Possible Dau. Eliza b.Jun26,1808, Windham d.aft 1879,Westerville,Ohio. Jan.5,1813, William Sr. died, Prob. Jamaica. Betsey Gage-Cobb then married Nathan Howard and ...

Jessie McChesney Miller 1905-2010 b. New York Posted on: 12 May 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > McChesney

Jessie R. King Miller, 104, of Kentucky Ave, Fremont, Ohio passed away on Monday, May 10, 2010 at home surrounded by her family. She was born on December 6, 1905 in Middletown, New York to Frank and Cla...

Re: DeNuccio Relatives Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  wcaiazza

Surnames > Sparano

...yet. I have been in contact with some of your De Nuccio Family in Rhode Island, Minnessota, Florida, Ohio and most recently in New York. I was born in Riardo.I knew Ester, Renata, Elvira, Clelia and Rober...

Robert Clyde Brown Posted on: 30 May 2010, by  teresa5429

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

...hard to believe. We know that after divorcing my grandmother he remarried and settled down in Akron, Ohio - and had other children. We are trying to find his children - not to disrupt anyone's life or mem...

Bio: N. S. Read, OH-IL Posted on: 09 Apr 2010, by  CPTilson

Surnames > Read

...Ira and Mary [Smith] Read; he, born in Tyringham, Mass., Feb. 25, 1790; he was a farmer; emigrated to Ohio about 1815, and died Oct. 21, 1861; she was born in Tyringham, Mass., July 23, 1790, and died Apr...

Re: Proctor from Pennsylvania to Kent, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 20 Apr 2010, by  ctina5358

Surnames > Proctor

...doing extensive research and keep hitting a wall when it comes to our Proctor/Prisby line. I live in Ohio onn the PA boarder currently but, I was born in Ann Arbor MI. I grew up knowing many of the Pri...

Maria Weyrich Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  boaboa

Surnames > Weyrich

...February 26, 1827 in Bavaria, Germany. They came to the States in late 1854 and settled in Marietta, Ohio (Washington County). I don't have any other information on her except for her parent's names of Th...

William Heck b. abt 1803 m,1823 Eve Williams, Westmoreland Co, Posted on: 01 Apr 2010, by  Gene Heck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Westmoreland

Still looking for Ancestors / Descendents of Joshua Heck of Columbiana and Mahoning Counties, Ohio This William Heck may be the son of Peter Heck Sr. of Pennsylvania

Joseph and Thomas McKibben - John McKibben Jr. Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  Megi66en

Surnames > McKibben

...THE SON OF JOHN MCKIBBEN AND SARA COLBURN THEY HAD A SON WILLIAM JOSEPH MCKIBBEN BORN 4 JUNE 1808 IN OHIO Certified copy of Marriage on March 24, 1796 by Reverand Joseph Patterson in Washington County, Pa...

Jacob Ambrose Purkey - Born about 1804 Posted on: 30 Mar 2010, by  erinklemm

Surnames > Purkey

...for any information onthe parents of Jacob Ambrose Purkey, born about 1804 in Penn. I know he moved to Ohio later in life and most likely died there around 1866. He was married to Agnes Collins Manifold, ...

Re: Found Posted on: 20 Apr 2010, by  gladyssheets

Surnames > Sheets

...is alive and well b.5/19/1949 son of Thomas and Ruth(Moss)Sheets.Thomas was b.6/6/1921-d.3/14/1968 in Ohio.Married Ruth Moss in 1948 div.1955.Ruth b.12/30/1908-d.12/31/1961.(I am going to send John an e-m...

Re: Thomas R Monroe Posted on: 07 Apr 2010, by  ERhodes1135

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Washington

...included his wife Mary J, 65, Jun 1834, married 45 years, mother of 9 of which 6 were still living, Ind, Ohio, Ky, - his son Sherman, 33, Dec 1866, married 8 years, a farm laborer, Ind, - his daughter-in-...

BRYANT James E. 1935-2010 Alabama to Ohio Posted on: 03 Jun 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Bryant

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Mr. James E. Bryant, 74, departed this life Friday, May 28, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Health Center. Mr. Bryant was born June 29, 1935, in Clayton, Alabama, a son of Willie and Mary Rich...

Hampshire Co. WV McDonald's... Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by Neil McDonald

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

...their records containing various McD data. My McD ancestors moved 'on down the river' (Monongahela and Ohio) via flatboat from Fayette Co. PA in 1790 to Maysville, KY (Mason County.) Val moved his family ...

James S. Norton and Louisa Quantrell Posted on: 20 May 2010, by  ldkrrogers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Bay

...stepfather, mother, siblings, and stepsiblings. On January 19, 1848 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, she married James S. Norton a ship carpenter from Vermont. By July 22, 1850, she was residing in ...

Re: ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH RESEARCH Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  anlturner

Surnames > Pollard

Good evening Robin, My great-grandfather Charles Pollard was born in VA 1865. Also lived in Ohio and Michigan. We were told that he had American Indian ancestry. Where is your Pollard family from.

Elizabeth “Betty” Arlene Weeden Posted on: 19 May 2010, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Weeden

MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa — Elizabeth “Betty” Arlene Weeden, 74, Marshalltown, died Sunday, May 2, 2010, at home, after a courageous battle with cancer. Her death came peacefully, with her loving family by ...

Peter L. Balbach and Martin Joseph Balbach Posted on: 19 Apr 2010, by  bfr9303

Surnames > Balbach

I'm trying to connect Peter L. Balbach (1851 Switzerland - 1923 Ohio) to Martin Joseph Balbach (1842 Switzerland - 1909 Ohio). I believe they were brothers. Looking to find who their parents where. Also, P...

OBIT: MOORE, Rexall "Rex" - 8 Jan 2010 Posted on: 18 May 2010, by  drdx

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...officiating. Burial will be held at a later date at Cedar Hill Cemetery. Rex was born in Zanesville, Ohio on June 2, 1935 to the late Harold and Martha (Powell) Moore. He passed away on Thursday, January...

Re: Asa Nichols Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  321gloria

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Essex

...m.Rachel Hinckley and in 1835 he and members of his family went to German Twp.,Franklin (now Fulton) Co., Ohio. I believe they originated in R.I., but in the southwestern area claimed by Ct.& R.I,fina...

Re: John Scouden b 1810 Ohio or Pa Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  debmeek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Crawford

I have a Mary Scowden b. 1821 Ohio or IN; d 1861 White, IN m. Bushrod Washington Cain (Kane). Her mother is Sarah Scowden (scouden) b. abt 1782 PA. This may be the same Sarah Scouden from Crawford, PA who...

george W. Wise Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  jaynemaddy

Surnames > Wise

...father was Thomas Wise. He married Catherine Brumbaugh. George died in 1910. He is buried in Sidney, Ohio, 40 miles north of Dayton, Ohio. He had a son, Franklin H. Wise who married Alice Chaffie. . They had ...

Doreen V. (Einreiner) Blake (1950 - 2010) Posted on: 02 Apr 2010, by  ShawanoGenWeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Leader Friday, April 02, 2010 Doreen V. Blake Doreen V. (Einreiner) Blake, age 60, of Springboro, Ohio, passed away Friday, March 26, 2010 at her residence. Doreen was born on Jan. 1, 1950 in Shawano,...

Re: Henry Delmar Rayburn Posted on: 17 May 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Rayburn

...Estimated birth year: abt 1878 Birthplace: Kentucky Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birth Place: Ohio Mother's Birth Place: Kentucky Spouse's name: Flora Home in 1910: Magisterial District ...

Re: Barnes-Butler: I've hit a brick wall Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Plaquemines

Lloyd Robert Butler 16 Oct 1978 San Francisco 6 Jan 1919 Louisiana. I can not find a California death record for Elizabeth Barnes/Barns as Butler or otherwise died in 1980. Name: Elizabeth Barne...

Re: Mougey - Crosey le Grand Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  bigcage

Surnames > Mougey

...Grandmother: Mary Caritey; My father Leo Mougey, Mother Helen Bechdolt. We moved to Wapakoneta,Auglaize County, Ohio in 1932. Does this info have any connection with your Mougey kin? Thank you, Jim MOUGE

Alice E. (Hendricks) Murphy [1898 - 1991] Posted on: 07 Jun 2010, by  MargieRoopPea...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

Decatur Daily Democrat, Adams Co, IN; Saturday, 13 April 1991 Alice E. Murphy, 92, Celina, Ohio, an Adams County native and a longtime resident of route 1, Bryant, died at 1:20 a.m. today (Ohio time) in C...

Delvin ANDERSON Posted on: 03 Jun 2010, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Anderson and Scott (Amanda) Anderson, all of Florida; three step-children, Travis (Marji) Phillips of Ohio, Nicole (Patrick) Armstrong of Florida and Kerry (Vicky) Phillips of Kalamazoo; grandchildren, Je...

Seeking info on Bernard McKenna Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  tguldner

Surnames > McKenna

...1870 San Francisco - 31 Aug 1871 New York Joseph Patrick McKenna, 15 Aug 1871 NY - 17 Mar 1947 Akron, Ohio (my grandfather) Margaret Agnes McKenna, 25 Aug 1872 NY - 28 Jul 1873 NY Hanorah Amelia McKenna, ...

Henry Margaret Flory Ohio/IN Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  jmayse_1

Surnames > Flory

...Henry Flory m. Margaret UNK (Margaret died in Dover, In around 1889 Ch 1. John Flory/war vet/went to Ohio around Weston 2. Henry (Edward)Flory 3. Edwin Flory/shot himself/went to Orleans, IN 4. Jacob F...

Biography of William Farley Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

...p. 77. WILLIAM T. FARLEY, one of the pioneer settlers of Clarke County, was born in Morgan County, Ohio, June 25, 1819, the eldest child of John and Margaret (Calvert) Farley, the parents being natives...

Re: Lucretia Call Posted on: 30 Apr 2010, by  doemc

Surnames > Call

...My mother was a Call from Scioto County and her family still owns one of the orginal farms in Lyra, Ohio. I have history back to Joseph Call from VA or NC in 1770. If you are still out there I would lov...

Bio: Elizabeth Bartholomew Harper Posted on: 08 Apr 2010, by  CPTilson

Surnames > Bartholomew

...HARPER. Elizabeth Bartholomew, one of the pioneer band who made the earliest settlement in Northeastern Ohio, was born in Bethlehem, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, February 13th, 1749. She was the sixteen...

Stray Lamar Strong and wife, Mary Lace Jefferies Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  bhrowland

Surnames > Jefferies

Looking for information on Spray Lamar/Lemar Strong, born April 1894 in Wellston, Ohio. He was married in Marion Co Indiana in 1922 to Mary Lace Jefferies. Their known sons: William R. Strong, born ca 1...

HARDEN Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by DAN

Surnames > Harden

LOOKING FOR MY GRANDFATHERS FAMILY.LESTER EUGENE LOWRY HARDEN,LIVED AND DIED IN THE HANCOCK COUNTY OHIO AREA. HE HAD A BROTHER CLARENCE AND A SISTER VIVIAN. MORE THAN THAT I DON'T KNOW. CAN ANYONE HELP? ...

Cindy Lavet Hester 1965-2010 Ohio Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hester

...to Tencil L. Weatherspoon and Jacquelyn Woods. She was the eldest of two children raised in Toledo, Ohio. Cindy graduated from Rogers High in 1983 with honors and went on to the University of Toledo to ...

Calvin BUSH, 1834+ Ohio, Nebraska Posted on: 09 Jun 2010, by  Frances Cope

Surnames > Bush

Calvin Bush, son of Jacob Bush and Catherine Baughn, married Harrah Burris in 1852 in Fayette(?), Ohio. In 1873 they divorced and he supposedly left Ohio with Caroline Bitzer and moved to Nebraska. I have b...

per page