Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 819,705 Messages

per page

Re: Lousia C. Bass Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by Barbara Holmes

Surnames > Bass

...that it was a trading post that was as far north in the county as you could go, without going into the Ohio river. It is no longer there. David got the land from a sheriff's sale, for taxes that were ow...

BASS--OH>KS>OK>parts unknown also Mi Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  LAVONE

Surnames > Bass

John Bass b 1865, Ohio, James Bass b 1861 Ohio., do not know other siblings or parents. went to Kansas to Wakarusa Kansas, James married Jennie Hatchett in Ohio, John married Josie Elizabeth Williams, Ks. John an...

Re: Richard "Old Dickey" Bass Posted on: 12 Nov 2004, by  alissacasey

Surnames > Bass

There are several related families with your surnames in our group (Tennesse River and Ohio River). Email me and we will try for a connection. Barb

Ebenezer Bass Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  mames613

Surnames > Bass

...children and their descendents. Can anybody help with info on Ebenezer's parents. My family is from Ohio, before that New England.

BASS--OH>KS>OK>parts unknown also Mi Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  xxxlenabass

Surnames > Bass

I have found grandfather John Bass born in 1865 in Ohio, along with brother James born 1861 Ohio, and sister Celia born 1855 Ohio, went to Lawrence Kansas by 1874, when Celia married Frank Logan, James married Je...

BASS families of Sullivan and Vigo Co., IN Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  kroschker7

Surnames > Bass

...published in the Terre Haute Tribune on 17 Apr 1956, but I do not have access to this newspaper as I live in Ohio. I am also very interested on any info about Basses in Vigo County, Indiana. Thanks, B...

Elizabeth Cavinder Bass, Gallia CO, OH Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by  kaykoehler

Surnames > Bass

...anyone know the roots of Elizabeth Cavinder Bass who married Samuel Oiler 13 OCT 1832 in Gallia County, Ohio? She is listed as Betsy Cavinder on the marriage record. Census records say she was born abt....

any help on Bass,Keith, Lewis, Snelling and White names below Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  LAVONE

Surnames > Bass

...Elmer Elmer Bert Bass born Feb 13, 1880 in Cass County, Michigan. His father was Moses Bass born in Ohio, parents from North Carolina. Moses married Amby Keith. Elmer married Louisa Snelling. their childr...

James and Sarah NC>Ohio>Kansas Posted on: 18 Mar 2003, by  xxxLena_Lena

Surnames > Bass

James and Sarah Taborn Bass (I think that was her maiden name) left N.C. to Highland Co. Ohio, and had Celia, born 1845, Moses 1848. Samuel 1850, James 1861, and John 1867. I will have to check, but I t...

Obit. Rev. James C. Bass/ Johnson City TN Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  Bassofthesout...

Surnames > Bass

Anyone with a connection to this family please contact me. Ken Thursday, June 5, 1921 Johnson City Gazette Rev. J.C. Bass Died Suddenly Death Came Peacefully to Aged Minister in His 93 Year, at Hom...

Bass in WI, OH, NC Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  emerson88

Surnames > Bass

...information on ancestors of James Henry McCann (b. 15 Feb 1862 in PA), and Adelia A. Bass (b. 23 Nov 1869 in Ohio) m. 1893 in Forest Twsp, Vernon Co, WI. James' parents were born in IRE. Adelia's parent...

Harrison Bass and Martha Elder, of Ohio, Indiana and Michigan Posted on: 21 Feb 2004, by  krettinger1

Surnames > Bass

...Elder. Harrison and Martha were married about 1857 in Marshall County, Indiana although both were born in Ohio. They had the following children a number of children. Those living when a family history w...

Jesse Bass Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  PennyHardman

Surnames > Bass

...Sharp, all of Kistler; sons, Lyle, Joe and Leroy Jr., all of Kistler; sister, Flora Gray of Burlington, Ohio; brothers, Robert Robertson of Washington, Jesse Bass of Pontiac, Mich.; six grandchildren. Se...

Jonathan BASS b.1800 in South Carolina Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by  robirdjr

Surnames > Bass

...must have lived in upper Meigs County, OH; possibly within the Sutton Township or even as far up the Ohio River as Letart Falls and Portland, both in the upper reaches of Meigs County. Here he and the Jo...

BASS marriages, Mason Co., WV - Meigs & Gallia Co.OHIO Posted on: 01 May 2004, by  robirdjr

Surnames > Bass

WV Marriage Records, 1863-1900 GALLIA, Ohio Marriages, 1803-1900 Print Meigs Co. Marriages 1819-1913 1 BASS, ELIZABETH - CAVENES, JOSEPH 07 Jan 1817 GALLIA CO, Ohio Marr, 1803-1900 2 BASS, JONATHAN- SHOR...

Re: Bass family of S. C. Posted on: 23 Nov 2004, by Bob Schneider

Surnames > Bass

...Abt. 1799 in South Carolina. He married (1) ELIZABETH "BETSY" SHORT May 13, 1819 in Gallia, Ohio. She was born Bet. 1794 - 1804. He married (2) MARINDA FARLEY December 23, 1849 in Meigs County, ...

Re: Jesse Warren Bass Posted on: 31 Oct 2005, by  Scismgenie

Surnames > Bass

...July 5, 1831 in Vermont. In 1853 he began the study of medicine and in February 1857 graduated from the Ohio Eclectic Medical School. He came to this County in 1861 and lived in Yountsville four years, Wa...

Bertha Bass, James(Jimmy) D. Bass, Sadie Bass Posted on: 05 Dec 2005, by Ken

Surnames > Bass

...Sept. 1933 Columbus,OH) and her nephew and niece. James D. Bass (b.unknown 1932 d.20 May 1999, Columbus Ohio) James married Francis Hudson. Sadie Bass(b.unknown d.27 April 1998 Venton VA) married Kenneth...

Re: BASSES IN FLORIDA Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by Allan Clark

Surnames > Bass

...Death: WFT Est 1840-1877 Partnership with: Margaret MAJORS Marriage: 1837, St Luke's Near Danville, Ohio Descendants of Joseph SAPP ...

Edgar B. Bass obit Posted on: 26 Mar 2006, by  kenbass43

Surnames > Bass

...Struck by Flyer at Glencoe While going for a jug of water this morning Edgar B. Bass, a Baltimore & Ohio fireman, was struck by train No. 10 at 2 o'clock at Glencoe and killed instantly. The train on...

Re: Henker family Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  MaryinAlabama

Surnames > Henker

...1920 Census records lists birth 1866, Posen Germany, immigrated 1876(?)and first children were born in Ohio. IGI has Carl Robert Gustav Henker born 24 Oct 1861. Our Carl and Hilda lived in Evanston, IL ...

Barbara Mallot Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by kelly

Surnames > Mallot

...she married Edward Fulk. Her daughters name was Rose Ellen Fulk(Purkeypile) I think they were in the Ohio area??? Any information would be helpful. Her parents-gr-parents ect. Thank you Kelly

Bauermeister / Bowermaster Family Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  teda53

Surnames > Bauermeister

The town you refer to is Bowersville Ohio. The town is located on State Route 72 in Greene County. Peter Bauermeister was a jeweler and had a store is Bowersville and was insturmental in founding the town...

Bowermaster Family(Bauermeister) Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Richard O. Hakes

Surnames > Bauermeister

...Bauermeister Family. My great grandmother was Hannah Bowermaster Benlehr, born March 8, 1846 in Bowersville, OHio. She married George Hartman Benlehr on March 15, 1866. They had ten children who mainly li...

Bauermeister Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Virginia Britten

Surnames > Bauermeister

Dear Virginia: The monument is standing upright in the Stewart Cemetery at Bowersville, Ohio. Ann was 53 years old and the Death Date is 16,Apr 1875. Her father's name was William.

BAuermeister Family Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Richard Owen Hakes

Surnames > Bauermeister

I am descended from the Bauermeister through my grandmother. She wa born in Cllinton County, Ohio and had as her ascendency through John, Peter, Reason, and then Hannah, who married George Hartman Benlehr...

Surnames > Bauermeister

I am descended from the Bauermeister through my grandmother. She wa born in Cllinton County, Ohio and had as her ascendency through John, Peter, Reason, and then Hannah, who married George Hartman Benlehr...

Surnames > Bauermeister

Bauermeister, Fred & Ida of iLLinois, Kansas & Oklahoma Posted on: 13 May 2006, by Dan Brown

Surnames > Bauermeister

...parents clerk in hardware store , Ida wife 53 8 children/5 survive born in Illinois, father in Ohio, mother in VA , Chas C. son 25 single born in Kansas farmer , Belle daughter 17 born...

Geo Dickison/MDOH/REV WAR/Eng. Origins Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by Phillip E. Koerper

Surnames > Dickison

...militia 1777 at Brandywine/Germantown; moved to Wash- ington Co, PA then c1821 to Tuscarawas County, Ohio; died 1844 (stone says 100+--??). His wife/ wives were Anxious ? and/or Effa Maria ? . Known child...

Re: Looking for William Spencer/Dickison b. 5/12/1944 Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by  @@dickison@ha...

Surnames > Dickison

...Instiutue and in November went into the Navy for 2 years. I have never had any of my Spencers in Ohio. It ...

john dickison and elizabeth cunningham from russell co., va. Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  ewdickison

Surnames > Dickison

...humphrey, husband of elizabeth cunningham, from russell county virginia. the family moved to licking county ohio in 1819. in the 1820 census of licking county elizabeth is listed as head of household. ...

Re: YOUR REPLY,,, NEED SOME INFO. Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by Ernie Wright

Surnames > Hereford

I have a John HEREFORD b. 1758,This John had a daughter Ann Elizabeth,b.12/25/1814 married David GEORGE,David was b. Bladenburg,Ohio 5/7/1814, Where Ann was b is a question.

Re: Hereford family of VA, KY and IN Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by Ernie Wright

Surnames > Hereford

...Mine was and daughter Ann Elizabeth HEREFORD married David GEORGE,Where ? David was b. 1814 Bladenburg,Ohio, family settled in Mason,County, VA. now WV Ann was b.12/25/1814 There were 7 children, Mary &q...

Looking for my mom Michelle Annette Hereford Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Amanda Cundiff

Surnames > Hereford

...should be around 38 years old. I am 19 years old, and my brother Robert is 17 years old. We live in Ohio. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

DiFrancesco/Nero Montenerodomo/Chieti Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  CAMAMA

Surnames > Difrancesco

...DiFrancesco. They're from Montenerodomo, Province of Chieti, Abruzzi area. Fedele Mary settled in Cleveland, Ohio.

OBIT: Salvatore Di Francesco, age 88 Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by  colanglo

Surnames > Difrancesco

Di FRANCESCO Salvatore Di Francesco, age 88, passed away peacefully on Monday, May 15th, 2006 at his residence. Born in Introdacqua, Italy in 1917. He was a veteran of the Italian Army and came to Ame...

Mantells in Ohio--mid 1800s Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by CoraLynn McKelvy

Surnames > Mantell

Looking for info on Joseph MANTELL b.1839 d.1915 m.17 Jan 1862 Ohio Susan MADLEM b.1843 d.1924 They had 2 girls 2 sons but only name of Emma Lucretia MANTELL b.1863 PA d.1917 m.Martin SAXE II Family sto...

Matthew Dimmick Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  CherylGebhard...

Surnames > Dimmick

...looking for any info on Matthew Dimmick born abt 1776 in NY. He married a Huldah Ingraham and he died in Ohio. If anybody has anything that they could tell me, I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Re: Matthew Dimmick Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  galematthewsb...

Surnames > Dimmick

...Barnstable MA. The Dimmicks had large families and they spread into NY, CT, PA. Matthew moved his family to Ohio from NY. Matthew's decendants spread into Illinois, then Kansas, Nebraska, etc. One of his...

Rachel Ann Dimmick 1839-1908 mar Andrew M Ellis 1837-1922 Posted on: 02 Mar 2005, by Will Johnson

Surnames > Dimmick

Rachel Ann Dimmick born Oct 1839 Indiana (1900 census) married about 1863 to Andrew M Ellis b May 1837 Ohio (1900 census). Rachel died 22 Feb 1908 Washington Co, Oregon (Oregon Death Index) while Andrew ...

Emery, WIlliam, Nathaniel Dimmick of Indiana 1860s Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  catzlaw

Surnames > Dimmick

...the parents were. Father is probably German and from Pennsylvania or Germany....their mother was from Ohio.

Re: REMINE, NJ Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  BelindaKent50

Surnames > Remine

...grandfather. Charles married Minnie Belle Grizzle and they lived in Russell Co. Virginia and Rarden, Ohio. I have found information on a Romeyn family in Bergen Co. New Jersey History. I know that our ...

John Beede-Maine-Ohio, Mich. Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Sue C. Rapp

Surnames > Beede

...Livingston County, Michigan, there's a John Beede bn 1796, Maine, Wife Nancy bn?Vt., children Joseph bn 1843 Ohio, Daniel bn 1847 Ohio and Benjamin bn 1849 Michigan. Does anyone know this family and where in ...

Re: looking for family members Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  @@suecrapp@ao...

Surnames > Beede

...to the wrong board. Tried to e-mail but your e-mail address must have changed. We are from the "Ohio" Beedy's who went to Indiana. You can find info at www.ancestry.com "Beedy" messag...

Courtright-Beedy Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Donna J Badgwell

Surnames > Beede

...migrated to Valparaiso, or Renssalaer, IN - Wm & Sarah spent some years in Coffey Co KS- they were born OHIO - Ann may have had more siblings - I just can't find her parents- Some say their father was...

Beedy/Beatty Posted on: 15 Jul 2004, by Sue C. Rapp

Surnames > Beede

...He is on the 1850 census from Scott Co., Kentucky. He is 60 years old (bn abt 1790) in Maryland 2. Ohio John P. Beedy on the 1850 census Van Wert Co. Ohio. Born 1812 Maryland If there are any Beedy families ...

Seth G Highland-Civil War(Highland County in Ohio and Cemetery in Eddyville Iowa Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  KPerry4204

Surnames > Highland

Look at the Seth G Highland in the Civil War Records-transferred to the G Co 36th Infantry Reg. Ohio-Mustered out at Wheeling W Va on 27 July,1865 Also Eddyville Iowa has a Cemetery named Highland Cemetery. My gre...

Andrew Jackson Highland bd 1822 Mary Fruit Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Madeline Gibson

Surnames > Highland

Hi! I'm looking for Andrew Jackson Highland born 1822 in Ohio, married in 1848 to Mary Fruit born in 1826 in Indiana. Any one out there on that tree?

Highland Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  nancyschleich

Surnames > Highland

Hi--where in Ohio was Andrew Jackson Highland born? I have Hiland/Highland's in western Pa in 1785 (Fayette Co, Cumberland Co). Migration often proceeded Westward into Washington, Columbiana, or Jefferson...

per page