Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 809,323 Messages

per page

Olena family Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by Bonnie Connell

Surnames > Olena

...1860, in Ashtabula Co, OH. Asa Sr enlisted in the Civil War 5 August 1862 in Company C, 29th Infantry Ohio Regiment. Mary gave birth to their son, Asa John Jr, 2 September 1863. I have no idea where this ...

Joseph Slezak Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by David J. Slezak

Surnames > Slezak

My father was Joseph Slezak, son of Andrew. Andrew lived in Ohio first and then moved to Grand Rapids, MI. Like to hear from you if you are interested. Thanks, Dave

Tom and Diane Slezak???? Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Jen

Surnames > Slezak

...Diane Slezak. They lived in Newburgh, IN approzimately ten years ago. Since then they have lived in Ohio, Kansas and Missori. We are family friends and have been trying to track them down. Tom has a son a...

joseph slezak Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  CathleenGusta...

Surnames > Slezak

my grandfather was joseph slezak he came to this country about 1920-21 he lived in Barberton, Ohio for about six months. Adam Nesmith was his brother-in-law that he lived with in Barberton. Thank you, Cat...

Philip Moyer/Mayer- B. Maiden Creek Twp,Lanc. Co., PA Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  gloriab52

Surnames > Mayer

...Caroline, who m. Longena Sware (also known as Longinus Schwear/Schware), Annie , m. Philip Gihl od Dover, Ohio, and Rosa. Philip died at Cross Keys, PA( not sure where this area might be)and was to have ...

henry j krotte Posted on: 27 Nov 2005, by mary sheppard

Surnames > Krotter

i am interested in information on henry j. krotte dob 1887 cincinnati ohio he married adele c greiwe dob 1897 and they had a son harold j. krotte dob 1913. i would like any information on this family. m...

harold j. krotte Posted on: 27 Nov 2005, by mary sheppard

Surnames > Krotter

i am interested in any information on harold j krotte dob 1913 cincinnati ohio his parents were henry j krotte dob 1887 and adele greiwe dob abt 1860. my e-mail address is: ShpGranny@aol.com thank you ...

Marjorie Orem Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Diana Melick

Surnames > Orem

...Marjorie/Margery Orem in your family line? She married Elijah Elliott. She may have been from Texas. They lived in Ohio. Her daughter, Blanche Elliott married William W. Thompson (your last name). Pleas...

Benjamin Orem Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by Lurrine

Surnames > Orem

Chris, I found your message on Benjamin Orem,the info I have, Born 5 Oct 1822, in Richard Huron, Ohio. Married Mary Gibbs, she was born 1 Oct 1824 in Lugwardine, England, died in Berkley, California, but ...

Benjamin Orem Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by Lurrine

Surnames > Orem

Chris, I found your message on Benjamin Orem,the info I have, Born 5 Oct 1822, in Richard Huron, Ohio. Married Mary Gibbs, she was born 1 Oct 1824 in Lugwardine, England, died in Berkley, California, but ...

Obit. of Kenneth T. Orem - Burlington , Indiana Posted on: 07 Apr 2006, by  Stacey Tyler-...

Surnames > Orem

...Tucker, Colfax, Merle Orem, Mary Juanita Sheffer and Leon Orem, all of Russiaville, and Joyce Adams, Ohio. In addition to his wife, he was preceded in death by his parents and three brothers. Services ar...

CHISM Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Suzee

Surnames > Chism

...Chism, born Virginia (possibly Augusta or Stafford County)in 1807. By 1835 he had made two trips to Ohio with an unknown brother and settled in Fairfield County, Ohio. Married Elizabeth Geiger in 1838. Would ...

Franklin Chism Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by Suzee

Surnames > Chism

...parents/siblings of Franklin Chism, born November 1807 in Virginia. By 1835, he had made two trips to Ohio with a brother (name unknown) and settled in Fairfield County, Ohio. In 1838, he married Elizabeth Ge...

Re: Franklin Chism Posted on: 30 May 2006, by  bkvfde

Surnames > Chism

...think this is likely? The Brocks, Benjamin and Sarah Sanderson, settled in Flushing Twp., Belmont Co., Ohio. They had 8 children all of whom were born in Virginia. Their sixth child George Sanderson Brock...

Ostlings previously Petersson from Kalmar Posted on: 25 May 2001, by Todd Ostling

Surnames > Ostling

...Karlsson (name changed to Ostling when they emigrated), drop me a line. Some family are alive and well in Ohio and California.

Cilo (Cillo ) Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Beth Hosey

Surnames > Cillo

...her name was Ruth (Patty) Underwood. I have no further info on them except they last lived in Akron ,Ohio when Ruth`s father died.And that was in June ,1952.If anyone has any info on them please contact m...

Re: HUGH GILLILAND, b. abt. 1811-16 (N or S Carolina), son Peter, Enos Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by  Timothy Schmu...

Surnames > Gililland

Sarah Fletcher's parents were Joseph Thomas Fletcher and Louise Weekly. She was born Sarah Jane Fletcher in Ohio on 18 Nov 1859. Hope this helps, Tim

Ohio Gillilands Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by  ts605

Surnames > Gililland

I am looking for any info on my grandfather-Floyd M. Gilliland, he was born in Portsmouth, Ohio about 1914. Floyd died in 1964. According to birth certificate for my father-Charles Howard Gilliland, who...

LaCavera Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  MariaSmith28

Surnames > LaCavera

...father has told me, when my great grandparents came over in the early 1900's, some of our people went to Ohio, NY,and Canada. I would love to correspond with you. You can email me at ml_smith@worldnet.att...

Re: Searching for Roots (Lacavera) Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  cubicflow

Surnames > LaCavera

I am a LaCavera in Ohio we have cousins in Canada. Contact me if you want information I have.

Re: Searching for Roots (Lacavera) Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  cubicflow

Surnames > LaCavera

MARIA, WHERE ARE YOU? OHIO? MY GRANDFATHER IS IS VINCENZO LACAVERA MY FATHER WAS NAMED AFTER HIM. MY DAD IS 80 YRS OLD. FRANK, JOE, MIKE, GUS, IGNATIOUS, SAM, TONY, LENA AND MARY ARE HIS BROTHERS AND ...

Re: Searching for Roots (Lacavera) Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  cubicflow

Surnames > LaCavera

MARIA, WHERE ARE YOU? OHIO? MY GRANDFATHER IS IS VINCENZO LACAVERA MY FATHER WAS NAMED AFTER HIM. MY DAD IS 80 YRS OLD. FRANK, JOE, MIKE, GUS, IGNATIOUS, SAM, TONY, LENA AND MARY ARE HIS BROTHERS AND ...

Re: Searching for Roots (Lacavera) Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by Mike D.

Surnames > LaCavera

Hi, mother's maiden name was LaCavera. She was from Boardman OHIO, and her father, Joseph LaCavera supposidly worked for a fruit vending company. He died in the 90's I believe (I was young). The family...

Searching for LaCaveras Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  ddweedee

Surnames > LaCavera

Hello to all! Surfed onto this message board. I am a LaCavera from Cleveland, Ohio. My mother is Maria (LaCavera) Schneider. Her parents were Vincenzo LaCavera and Agostina Bova-Conti from Termini-Ime...

columbus ohio ginsberg Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  patrickwitty

Surnames > Ginsberg

looking for infomation on the Gustaf Ginsberg family in Ohio from Germany 1850s. anything will help. thanks all.

Re: Jacob Spitznagle Posted on: 31 Mar 2005, by Carol Movahed

Surnames > Spitznagle

...Carrabelle, Fla., and Linda Temple and husband, Ron, of Export; six grandchildren, Julie Fike, of Lexington, Ohio, Valerie Erndt and husband, Walt, of Albany, N.Y., Ken Knicely and wife, Bobbi, of King, N...

Re: Hello from Hungary Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  MBaker0794

Surnames > Lakits

...children. Family lore is not very clear... Possibly the mother's name was Francis (b.1859). They lived in Ohio as soon as 1910. The Nicholas line thought for years that Emmet died a bachelor. In fact, a...

Isabella T. SPROAT Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by Bonnie Potter (nee. MILLER)

Surnames > Sproat

...former age was bio. info and the later was from the 1920 census) at North Benton in Mahoning County, Ohio is my Grandfather. My Father Eugene Curtis Miller b. 1916 was the last child and was in his 30+ wh...

SPROAT Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by Bonnie Potter

Surnames > Sproat

...not know Isabella T. Sproat's Fathers name. For you information this was married to Jacob Miller in Ohio and had a son Jesse Sproat Miller b. 1865. He married Olive G. Ruff whos Father was Amos Curtis Ruf...

Sproat Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  lgraves278

Surnames > Sproat

Please email me. I am descended from Joseph Sproat and Sarah Wilson. Part of their family came to Ohio and settled in Belmont and Guernsey Counties among others. Joseph had a son Alexander in Guernsey and...

Re: Info on Burl Sproatt Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  jsproat

Surnames > Sproat

...have any info on a 'Burl', maybe a typo in the name or in some of the info I have come across: look in Ohio, my Great, Great, Grandfather came there with Ebenezer, James G. Sproat, they helped settle the ...

Sproat Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  tlynndietz

Surnames > Sproat

Looking for ancestry of Cochran Sproat b in 1827 in Ohio . He married Maria Riley, April 27, 1854 in Fayette County, Illinois. They had several children: Orange, Margaret, William, Almeda, George, Adelia...

Re: Sproat Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Barbara Denno

Surnames > Sproat

I am looking on information on a William Sproat who was born in Ohio in the mid 1800s. He had several children: Henrietta, Edith, Herman, Maud, Stella and Orlando. The last name led me to respond to yo...

Re: 1905 Sproat Reunion Reading of family history by William Sproat Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by  EmilyS1134

Surnames > Sproat

...to their marriage license, but nothing before that. This Sproat family came through Pennsylvania to Ohio to Michigan. I know there's another Sproat family in colonial New England, but I have never been ...

Re: 1905 Sproat Reunion Reading of family history by William Sproat Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  Christine Tur...

Surnames > Sproat

...he is buried there, but I have been unable to verify) his father is Cochran Sproat B: 02/03/1828 in Ohio, and died 12/30/1878. I believe his father is as he was living in his household on the 1850 census...

Re: 1905 Sproat Reunion Reading of family history by William Sproat Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Barbara Denno

Surnames > Sproat

I am trying to trace a William (R or P) Sproat who was born in Ohio in about 1850 and moved to California. His wife was Mary Agusta Mandell who was born in Germany and she was born in 1850. They settled...

Re: 1905 Sproat Reunion Reading of family history by William Sproat Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by  ramiller199

Surnames > Sproat

The reading of this family history was done by William Johnson Sproat b. Jan. 4, 1848 most likely in Ashland County, Ohio. Moved to Dorr Township, Allegan County, MI in 1851.

Re: 1905 Sproat Reunion Reading of family history by William Sproat Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by  overthehillat...

Surnames > Sproat

...Sproat was born here and died here. His sons Samuel, John , and Alexander migrated to Guernsey Co. Ohio 1816 to land given to father Joseph for serving in the 1812 war. Family spread out to Noble, Washi...

William Parket Sproat Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by  bdenno1

Surnames > Sproat

...says that he was born in Guernsey Co. Ohio1/7/1835. His father was listed as Chas. Sproat also from Ohio. He went to California and eventually settled in Santa Barbara. If anyone has any information, I...

Re: Margaret Glenn Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by  kfarr128

Surnames > Glen

...married to Elizabeth Ann Arnold. They did not move to Madison County KY, but are buried in Olivesburg Ohio. The siblings you listed are similar, but not exactly the same. I have found it very difficult to...

Glen Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Glen

Surnames > Glen

I have an great aunt Jesse from Ohio. Is that the same one?

glens of ohio Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Glen

Surnames > Glen

...Bettye. Does anyone know where this James Glen came from? The were out of Wooster,Manchester, southern Ohio.

Re: Glens from Scotland/Ireland Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  kfarr128

Surnames > Glen

...County PA, born 1794-1885. Married to Elizabeth Ann Arnold 1804-1890. They immigrated to Richland Co Ohio and are buried in Olivesburg Cemetary near where I live. I have their decendants from that time fo...

Glen Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  splashme

Surnames > Glen

...in TX. is William(Bill) Glenn. they had another sister named Pauline and one name Betty They lived in Ohio at one point and time in their life. Could it be of some relations?

David Glen USMC WWII Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by  ctaylor2856

Surnames > Glen

...which year. My father-in-law was wounded and sent for 18 months to a Naval Hospital. He now lives in OHIO and is 76 years old. I would love to contact some or any of his family. Please, if anyone k...

Glenn Reunion Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  kfarr128

Surnames > Glen

There will be a Glenn Reunion in Adario Ohio, Richland County, on October 3, 2004 at 1:00 pm. It is a potluck, bring your own table service. We would like to invite all ancestors of Hugh and Elizabeth Ann...

Sophia Lamoreaux Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  Marjorie Engl...

Surnames > Lamoureaux

does anyone know anything about the Lamoreaux family in Kirtland, Ohio? My ggrandmother, Sophia Lamoreaux was born there, married George Smith Eddy and died in Willoughby, Ohio and is buried there. However we...

John Parry Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  sarajanetroxe...

Surnames > Parry

...learned that my grandmother, Mary Faye Parry had a brother named John who was born in 1890 in Youngstown, Ohio. However, their mother met an untimely death in 1905 and at least two of the eight children (...

great grandparents Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Diane

Surnames > Parry

...and Joseph Parry, and John had a sister, Mary. However, the info. you had for John said he was born in Ohio, whereas Greg has a 1900 census that states John was born in PA. I don't know if the photos will...

John Parry Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  sarajanetroxe...

Surnames > Parry

...England abt 1861 and emigrated to the US in 1880. He and Sarah were married in 1884 in Mahoning County, Ohio. He was a puddler (ironworker) and she ran a boarding house for railroad workers. One of their ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions