Search the Boards

Search Results for "OHIO" - 816,077 Messages

per page

Hathorn, Hawthorn, Hawthorne Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Patti

Surnames > Hathorn

...parents and brothers and sisters of my great great grandfather Anderw Hawthorn born in SC, movied to Ohio where he married Emeline Waits, my great grandfather Joseph Browning Hawthron was born in Ohio then mo...

Perkins Cotton Posted on: 28 Jun 1999, by  patriciavaugh...

Surnames > Lykins

...Their son John W. Cotton was born in Webbsville, Ky. he was married to Mima Ferguson in Franklin Co. Ohio

Was Joseph of Magoffin? Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Rosemary Gillum Bailey

Surnames > Lykins

...Joseph Lykins was, also. Though I understood from mother that he was a riverboat pilot/captain on the Ohio, Ashland or Catlettsburg, I thought his roots might have been in Magoffin. I would appreciate any...

Arvel Lykins Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by  HKeaton4284

Surnames > Lykins

...Lykins Family let me Know will be glad to share.Most records show his name as Orvel. Henry Keaton Willard Ohio

Lykins from Kentucky Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  Pam Longbrake

Surnames > Lykins

...the Lykins family. Just woundering if they are the same ones I am related to? Thank you///////Pam from Ohio

Re: lykins ancestor Posted on: 14 Jul 2006, by Jennifer Cook

Surnames > Lykins

...dates or places? Thanks you so very much!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took so long to reply but we moved form Ohio to Georgia to Kentucky back to Ohio in just five years and it has been tough. Thanks again!!!! Jenni...

Re: My Lykins family search Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by  jfillmore46

Surnames > Lykins

I have a mattie lykins from ohio whose parents are benjamin lykins ells houser lykins. she was born in 1892

Re: My Lykins / Likens / Likins family search Ohio Posted on: 11 Jul 2006, by  ckmosley

Surnames > Lykins

...married an unknown person first and then my great grandpa Clyde Freshour. They are from the Springfield, Ohio area. I would love to swap info if you have anything else :) Thanks so much in advance! Kel...

Jamison / Carrigan Posted on: 31 Dec 1999, by Jim Rogers

Surnames > Lykins

Searching for information on Jamison and Carrigan families living in Brown County, Ohio in early to mid 1850s ... near town of Ripley, OH, specifically ancestors of George Jamison and Barbra Carrigan.

Joseph Lykins Details, KY Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Rosemary Gillum Bailey

Surnames > Lykins

...long-lost ancestor, supposed to have been riverboat pilot/captain, Ashland or Catlettsburg KY area on the Ohio. Possibly worked for Greene Line. Was your Joseph father of Sarah Alice and Anna Belle? Other...

Re: "Nettie" Lykins/Hiram Smith Walters Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Karen Ash

Surnames > Lykins

...second married Sadie DAMRON, F, daughter of Armastead BURCHETT, M & Rebecca PIGG, F, in Portsmouth, Ohio. Born in 1876 in Louisa, ...

Jane Keown Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Owen Keown

Surnames > Lykins

...County, Ky. Mother of Mark Likins born 17 Jan 1817. Jane died 1865 in KY. Living with two daughters in Ohio County Ky in 1840 Census (page 122) age 50 to 60. Living with son Nathan Likens in Ohio County, Ky i...

Lykins, Ohio Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Pam Lykins Cook

Surnames > Lykins

..."lost". Johnny, Karla and Joy Lykins all children of Woody and Reva Lykins in Middletown, Ohio. Uncle Woody may have had a child with one of his wives "Lee" in Mason, Ohio. Please help!

LYKINS PARK, Winchester, KY Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Rosemary Gillum Bailey

Surnames > Lykins

...now believe my elusive Alifair (Alafair) McCoy Lykins (Mrs. Joseph) may be buried across the river in Ohio. Any info?

Shelby Lykins-Charlie Lykins Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Pam Longbrake

Surnames > Lykins

...I am still unable to find anything on Willie Lykins.....Thanks to all who read my letter...Pam from OHio

Shelby Lykins Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  Pam Longbrake

Surnames > Lykins

...he came from Germany, did you ever hear about this? Please write me at my address.....thanks PAM from OHio

Re: Shelby Lykins Posted on: 10 Aug 2002, by  pjkentucky7

Surnames > Lykins

...Shelby Lkins she had 2 chikdren prev. to roy and charles burton our grandfather. he died Van Wert co.Ohio buried in oakhill cemeorery.or call kits hill Ohio.florence had many children and 6-7 husbands she die...

Re: Looking for info on Paris Lykins from Kentucky who married a Alice Lacy! Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  henrykeaton

Surnames > Lykins

...Henry Keaton grandson of Reese Lykins. Reese is son of Thomas Jefferson Lykins. Henry Keaton Willard Ohio

John Lykins - 1837 Randolph County, IN Land Patent Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by pb

Surnames > Lykins

...Thirteen, East of the second principal Meridian Line in the District of Lands subject to sale at Cincinnati Ohio lying in Indiana containing one hundred and sixty acres according to the official plat of ...

Jonas Lykins - 1834 Randolph County, IN Land Patent Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by pb

Surnames > Lykins

...Thirteen, East of the second principal Meridian Line in the District of Lands subject to sale at Cincinnati Ohio lying in Indiana containing one hundred and sixty acres according to the official plat of ...

Philip Lykins - 1833 Wayne County, IN Land Patent Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by pb

Surnames > Lykins

...fourteen East of the second principal Meridian Line, in the District of lands subject to sale at Cincinnati Ohio lying in Indiana containing seventy-eight Acres and eighty-hundredth of an Acre. according...

Buford C. Lykens - October 1918 - KY Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by pb

Surnames > Lykins

...Prudence, Minnie and Naomi Lykens, all of Lexington, Ky.: and one brother, Robert Lee Lykens, of Dayton, Ohio. The funeral services will be held at the grave in the family lot in the Lexington Cemetery th...

Re: LYKINS OF KY Posted on: 13 May 2003, by annalykins

Surnames > Lykins

rachel and billy lykins had 14 children. rachel died about 1956 in ohio

Re: LYKINS OF KY Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by Martha Sue Faulkner

Surnames > Lykins

...have this Elizabeth Likens/Lykins (dau) of Mark Lykins (b) abt1761 Montgomery Co., Va. (d) abt1837 Ohio Co., Ky.(m). (11/7/1794 in Montgomery Co., Va.Elizabeth (b) abt1794 (d) abt1870 m. Reuben Turner ...

Re: Warren Mckinley Lykins Posted on: 18 May 2004, by  wsf461

Surnames > Lykins

...Lavonia was his wife for a very brief period of time after my grandma died. Lavonia died in Willard, Ohio in the mid 1970's, she was buried in New Haven Cemetary. Sincerely, Susan Bolen Fischer

lykins Posted on: 30 Jul 2002, by lykins

Surnames > Lykins

...there were lykins in hawks nest Virginia. My great grandfather married and diviorced a woman and came to Ohio with his brother. He left children. He remarried here and lived in Frankfor, Ohio and his brother ...

Lykins, Nannie Bell (orphan?) Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by  williams249

Surnames > Lykins

My name is Justin Williams (b. Nov. 3, 1983 in Portsmouth, Ohio). My father is Randall Williams (b. Jan. 10, 1963 in Portsmouth, Ohio). His parents were Wilbur Eugene Williams (b. Jan. 17, 1938 in Wheelersbu...

LOOKING FOR RELATIVES IN N.Y. STATE Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by MICHAEL JOHN DEMEO

Surnames > Demeo

...FOR RELATIVES IN N.Y. MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER IS VINCENZO DEMEO BORN ITALY IN1879 DIED IN 1946 IN CANTON OHIO. MARRIED TO MARIAANTONIA DEL PERCHO,CAME TO STATES EARLY 1900. HAD LIVED IN N.Y.CITY BEFORE MOVIN...

DeMeo Family Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by geri

Surnames > Demeo

...DeMeo fam. is also of N.Y. in the Buffalo area. Would yours be of this area ? Also I live in the Canton,Ohio area if you need any info from here contact me. I happened upon this web-site so please e-mail...

Demeo info Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Marilyn J. Montella-Smith

Surnames > Demeo

...Piettro, Aguila, Italy. He was married to Antoniette Colantuono. They lived in Salem, Columbiana Co., Ohio. His fathers name was Joseph and his mothers name was Mari anne, they never came to the states. M...

Alexander and Rose HAZELL info 1910 Cleveland, OH Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  Lyonspride01

Surnames > Hazell

I have marriage of Alex and Rose (Sebest) Hazell 1910 in Cleveland, Ohio. I am seeking further info regarding this family. Please contact me at the above email address. Thanks, -Michael Lyons

Bankey's in Detroit Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  lballinger167...

Surnames > Banke

I have some cousins that are estranged from my grandpa in Detroit Toledo, Ohio areas. Try spelling the name BANKEY and see what you can find. Good luck!

Miss Laura Banke Posted on: 25 Dec 2001, by  castle113

Surnames > Banke

...Banke among some family items. The card lists her address as Room 19 at the Simson House in Lorain, Ohio. I would be happy to send this item to a relative free of charge.

RAMLOW'S Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Evelyn Ramlow

Surnames > Ramlow

...would like to hear from anyone on the Ramlow Families. I have contacts with Ramlow's in Wisconsin, Elida Ohio and Germany. Please write to me on my E-Mail address. Thank you.

Re: Frederick Titcombe Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Don Titcombe

Surnames > Titcombe

...America in the early 1900s they started out in the Cleveland area then to Rock Island Ill. area then to Ohio then to Michigan,where they're kids live now and some of the grand kids,any help ?

Re: titcombe Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by  irenea1

Surnames > Titcombe

...little helpful and i thank you, cousin. i am hoping to be able to meet all my family members, both in ohio and in michigan. and anywhere else. to my knowledge, sidney had 6 children. not all from the same...

titcombe Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by linda collins

Surnames > Titcombe

...in grand rapids and had 5 children,linda, david, chuckie, bill, and barb. i was told he was born in ohio, but his father came from england and his mother from ireland. i would like precise info, i need to...

titcombe-need to know who i am Posted on: 11 Feb 2005, by linda collins

Surnames > Titcombe

...come from. i only know that my father's name is sidney theodore titcombe, and he was born in 1929 in ohio, he had some children, and he was 1 of 13? i dont who my grandparents are or my uncles or aunts. i...

Bard Surname Posted on: 16 Jul 1999, by Donna Pase Jones

Surnames > Bard

...grandmother's maiden name was Bard. They were originally from around Caruthersville, Missouri and Frazeysburg, Ohio. Where are your ancesters (Bard) from? I'd love to hear from you

Bard/Beard Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Cheryl

Surnames > Bard

...son of John Washington Beard and Margaretha Barbara married Susannah Bell in 1834 in Muskingum County, Ohio. Eli Beard, a son of Jacob and Susannah, was born in Muskingum County Ohio, and he was married to El...

Bard Family/Sandy Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  debnvic1956

Surnames > Bard

...in Miami County, OH. Martha, my great grandmother married Adam Baldwin 24 June 1873 in Miami County Ohio. After he died she married George (Steve) Cartwright. This could be the same George that was marrie...

Bard surname Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by -Anne Bard

Surnames > Bard

Paula, Are your Bards from Youngstown, Ohio? And before that, from the Ozarks? I'm looking for Sylvanus Moses Bard (G-grandfather) and Carlton L. Bard (grandfather) Thanks.

bard family Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by  PaulaJohnson5...

Surnames > Bard

anna, My Bard line comes from Columbianna Co. Ohio that is close to Youngstown I believe. before that I am not sure. Puala

Bard message board Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Anne

Surnames > Bard

...assuming that the family moved to the US a generation or 2 before Sylvanus. I do know that they lived in Ohio and the Ozarks and then moved to New York. Ring any bells?

New York Bards Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  debnvic1956

Surnames > Bard

Jud, My Bards are also from New York state, but I do not know where, they moved to Ohio approx. 1831 - 1833. I have not been able to track the New York side. William Bard and Eunice Birch/Burch married i...

then and now Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by True

Surnames > Bard

...Bard, They had 2 kids a son Arthur Eugene Bard, (my grandfather) and a daughter I believe, they were in Ohio, Arthur I last known was in Calfornia but I have not heard from him in 18 yrs. He was married...

Bard's from France Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by C.J.

Surnames > Bard

...16 came over on the Assurance July 24th, 1635, trasported to Virgina. My grandmother was a Bard from Ohio. Her father was Hiram Goslen Bard, married a Elizabeth Marie. Hiram's parents were Martha and Will...

William Martha Bard Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by C.J.

Surnames > Bard

...Willoiam/s father and mother were Ezekiel and Mary Bard. They had 10 children. I understand in Columbus, Ohio is a gravesite for the Bard's, name of cemetary is Greenlawn. Bard's were suppose to have came...

Hi Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by True

Surnames > Bard

...am not getting anywhere fast. I am from California but my mother's father side The Bard side is from Ohio, So dunno if we are connected...lol e-mail me if you think we can help each other... truefriend@jc...

Bard Germany Link Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  CFett0114

Surnames > Bard

...Phillip Fett. At least two children were born in Germany. Others born in US, family settling in Iowa/Ohio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

per page