Search the Boards

Search Results for "OBER" - 1,954 Messages

per page

genealogy Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  @@marywcs@hot...

Surnames > Oberhausen

...regarding the Oberh. geneal. Well, the funeral is alll over with and maybe now I can get started on the Ober. again. Did you try www.familysearch.org (the Mormon site)? Try to figure out all those Oberh....

Re: Schusters from Germany, mid 1800s Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by julie

Surnames > Schuster

My gggrandfather was Andrew (AndreJas) Schuster from Schmitch, Ober Schlesien, Germany (now Poland). He was born in 1830 and married a Juliana Gobesh before immigrating to Nebraska in 1880. Does any of t...

Re: looking for info on a Herman M Oberhauser Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by MAGARD /OBERHAUSER

Surnames > Oberhauser

...c'est en principe un toponyme, marquant la situation de la maison en haut, au-dessus du village. Le mot ober entre en composition dans de nombreux autres lieux-dits et noms de famille : Oberacker (= le ch...

The Lovett family of Beverly, MA Posted on: 14 May 2006, by Walter T. Crean

Surnames > Lovett

...(Wood) Herrick.. ix. Bethiah Lovett [1745-1817]; m. Lieut. Curtis Woodbury, son of Samuel and Judith (Ober) Woodbury & a cousin to his wife. x. Elizabeth Lovett [...

Re: The Lovett family of Beverly, MA Posted on: 24 May 2006, by Walter T. Crean

Surnames > Lovett

...William Herrick, II William Herrick, IV, and Eunice Raymond Elizabeth Lovett Herrick and Philip Eskoot Ober Elizabeth Lovett Ober and William B. Eaton, jr. Katherine E. Eaton and Charles W. Ferris Adda Blanch...

Re: The Lovett family of Beverly, MA Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by Walter T Crean

Surnames > Lovett

...Lovett; m. William Herrick, II William Herrick, IV; m. Eunice Raymond Elizabeth L Herrick; m. Philip E Ober Elizabeth L Ober; m. William B Eaton, jr. Katherine E Eaton; m. Charles W Ferris Adda B Ferris; m. F...

The Lovett family of Beverly, MA Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by Walter T. Crean

Surnames > Lovett

Here is a tracing of the Lovett family from the Woodbury and Ober families: Joseph Lovett; m. Katherine Sallows Ebenezer Lovett (1702-1778); m. Joanna Thorndike (1703-1775), daughter of John and Joanna ...

MRS. SARAH TOZIER OBIT Posted on: 07 Jul 2003, by  sueherman51

Surnames > Tozier

...Mrs. Thomas Patton, of Punxsutawney. Funeral services will be held Sunday afternoon at 2 o`clock in the Ober Funeral Home, Reynoldsville, with burial in Shaffer Memorial Park, Sykesville. Gene Niehenke wi...

Sophie Storck Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  Rukri1

Surnames > Storck

...know the place, where they came from ? I'm looking for my Storck ancestors of Fränkisch Crumbach, Ober Ostern, ..... Hessen-Darmstadt. Perhaps we can help each other. Kind regards Ruth

Re: looking for Harry Ramming Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by Harry Ramming

Surnames > Ramming

...name Unterdornach is not to be seen, just Oberdornach. But these two variants very frequently appear Ober- meaning 'upper', Unter- meaning 'lower'. It's two parts of a village one at the foot and one at t...

Re: Treat Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Jan Augusta

Surnames > Treat

...& Cylvina Glynn Merwin Davidson (1918-1984) & Concetta Lupoli Pam Davidson (1947- ) and Wayne Ober

Nachtigal Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by  confwriter

Surnames > Nachtigall

Here's the information I have. Rosenberg/Finkenstein is up near Estonia/Latvia, used to be Ober Schlesien, East Prussia Carl August NACHTIGALL (AFN: 8FT7-6Q) Sex: M Event(s): Born: 10 May 1863 Gro...

EGGER- (KRATZER) Tirol > Pittsburgh PA 1850 -1920 Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by Marsha Devine

Surnames > Egger

...Barbara Rita Egger b: 31 Oct 1922 ......................................................... +Robert Ober b: 08 Aug 1922 ..................................................... 5 Catherine Alice...

Re: Wasem/Laufersweiler/Hilton connection Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by Mitchell Vetuski

Surnames > Hilton

My Wassem line also settled in Wright Co., Eagle Grove and were from ober ingelheim. Would like to know the relationship to your family

JACOB WEBBER''s parents Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by Tony Neusch

Surnames > Webber

I am looking for the parents of JACOB WEBBER brn.1803? in ME married CLARISSA OBER 1830 these are the names of the children I have so far mercy Balleau, George, John William, Edwin, Leonard. There are at ...

Re: Gorham Parsons of Gloucester MA Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by  BernardandDon...

Surnames > Parsons

Which part of the parsons line are you related to? My line starts with my great grandmother Mattie Ober Parsons daughter of George and Parnal (Pinkham) Parsons. Any information relating to this line most ...

Re: Photo of Laura B. Parsons of MA Posted on: 30 Mar 2003, by  BernardandDon...

Surnames > Parsons

Read your message about Laura B. Parsons. Was her father a Theodore Parsons. My Greatgrandmother was Mattie Ober Parsons From Gloucester Ma. Thanks Bernie Boudreau

Re: Photo of Laura B. Parsons of MA Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by carlo santos

Surnames > Parsons

Hi bernie, I don't know where laura parsons fit in but acording to a web site I found, Mattie ober parsons is the daughter of my gggg grandfathers brother. I haven't verified this information so I don't h...

Re: Weitz/Weiz family roots in Frankfurt Germany Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by Leah C. (Weitz) Hall

Surnames > Weitz

Hi Bernard, I'm from a Peter and Ludwica(Kreb(s)Weitz,m.10-4-1803 in Ober Morlen,Germany. All 7 of their children were born in Nassau.Germany. They were:George,William,Andrew,John Philip,Katherine,Elizabe...

Re: Weitz/Weiz family roots in Frankfurt Germany Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by Raylene Slade

Surnames > Weitz

Hi, I am trying to trace the krebs family of Ober Morlen, especially the family of Franz Krebs b.1839 and Sophia Heil b.1840 daughter of Carl Heil and Margaret (Margaretha) Krebs. I understand that Ober Morle...

Christian and Nicholas Wenner Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  Myrtle Van Dy...

Surnames > Wenner

...Christian came in 1765 on the Polly and Nicolas Wunder and family came on the St. Andrew in 1734 from Ober Lustadt. Her books are excellent.

William Over Mary ann Brackett Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by LORRAINE

Surnames > Over

Looking for information on Families of Mary Ann Brackett married to William Over/Ober In Rockland Maine 1856. Thanks in advance.

Need help locating info on John Over (Ober) PA Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  Kindred_Trail...

Surnames > Over

...my ancestors who migrated from Germany to Pennsylvania......My gggg grandmother, was Catherine Over (Ober)....born abt 1766 in Franklin County, PA....died abt 1850 Beaver twp, Clarion County, PA.....her f...

OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by D. Florance

Surnames > Over

Anyone have info. on John Ober or Jacob and Mary Wilhelm in Dauphin Co. and Franklin Co., PA for the 1700's?

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 30 Mar 2004, by David Florance

Surnames > Over

To be more specific; the John Ober that died in or around Londonderry, Dauphin Co.,PA bfr 1792.

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by Linda

Surnames > Over

Was your John Ober a brother of Jacob, that arrived in Philadelphia in August 1729?

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by David Florance

Surnames > Over

In the Genealogical Register for Dauphin and Lebanon Counties P. 345, John Ober of Londonderry (d. bfr 1792) is listed as leaving a wife (not mentioned) and 9 children. His second child, Mary is married t...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by Linda

Surnames > Over

David: Yes, we are related. Fanny (Veronica) Over Kreider was born 1772 to John and Christiana Bricker Over. From what I know, she died Jan. 25, 1860, and she is buried in the Over Cemetery in Fran...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by David Florance

Surnames > Over

Hi Linda. Yes, this all fits into place like a hand in glove. You provided a little new info. from the first paragaph and all new from the second. We have an old picture of Fannie Wilhelm if you'd lik...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by Linda

Surnames > Over

...email address is sab1193@msn.com I have been trying to figure out what church Jacob and Anna Marie Ober were members of. Jacob's will was written in High Deutsch, so that leads me to believe that John Ober/...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by  Bmunch528

Surnames > Over

...just read your discussion about John Over who married Christina Bricker. Their daughter Fannie Over/Ober married Henry J Crider/Kreider and they had a daughter Anna "Nancy" Crider/Kreider who m...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by David

Surnames > Over

It's nice to meet you, Barbara. Where are you living? Sorry I can' t help you with that request. I do have a list of the Bricker family members on John's line however. Can you provide your direct li...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by Linda

Surnames > Over

...folder on the Brickers. I am searching for the birth date of my Revolutionary War ancestory, John Over/Ober. He married a Bricker and there is a question as to his burial site, and I am trying to confir...

Re: OBER/WILHELM Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by  Bmunch528

Surnames > Over

...twp, Franklin Co. I understand from Dale Bricker, who is in charge of the Bricker DNA Project that John Ober md Christina Bricker who was a member of the Lancaster Co Brickers (not my line as verified by ...

Surnames > Over

...You've got me enthused to look again (before the Superbowl), as I have been trying to discover John Ober/Over's birth date and burial site for years. It is very hard to prove. As far as church records g...

Surnames > Over

...died in Peters Twp., Franklin Co., Pa., married Henry Cryder. In the article that I sent you on Two Ober/Over Families on the Pennsylvania Frontier, it says that Peter and John Bricker served with John Ober/...

Surnames > Over

...folder on the Brickers. I am searching for the birth date of my Revolutionary War ancestory, John Over/Ober. He married a Bricker and there is a question as to his burial site, and I am trying to confir...

Need info on: Jacob OVER/OBER, b. 20 Feb 1801, Bedford Co., PA; Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by  ikathyc

Surnames > Over

Need info on: Jacob OVER/OBER b. 20 Feb 1801, Bedford Co., PA; d. 9 Sep 1855, South Woodbury Twp. Bedford Co., PA buried: Salemville Cemetery, PA His parents were possibly Henry OBER and Veronica STAUFFER ...

Jacob Fry HARE/HARE-Carlisle, PA Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  Rochell37

Surnames > Hare

...Jacob Fry HARE or HARR christened in 1st Evangelical Church in Carlisle, Cumberland County, PA on Oct ober 20 1859. Parents names: Jacob HARE and Rosanna. Please email me at: RRM123@aol.com. Thanks!

EGGER- (KRATZER) Tirol > Pittsburgh PA 1850 -1920 Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by Marsha Devine

Surnames > Eggert

...Barbara Rita Egger b: 31 Oct 1922 ......................................................... +Robert Ober b: 08 Aug 1922 ..................................................... 5 Catherine Alice Egger b: 1...

Chicago Schutz Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  g_santeler

Surnames > Schutz

...Marianna Schutz (Also in Austria spelled Schitz). She was born Feb. 28, 1870 in Fleiss, Oberinntal, (Ober is over in german and tal is valley) Tirol, Austria. This is near Landeck Austria, about 50 klicks...

Brumback Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Fred Plummer

Surnames > Brumback

...names came from Brumbach: Brumbaugh, Brumback, Brombaugh, Brownback. My grandfather's name was William Ober Brumbaugh and I have his geneaology book titled Brumbach/Brumbaugh and goes back to 1113 in Germ...

Shatswells of Ipswich and Beverly, Massachusetts Posted on: 11 Nov 2005, by  1chatham1

Surnames > Shatswell

You may know of Shatswell Ober, whose family originates in Ipswich and Beverly, Mass. He was a professor of aeronautical engineering at MIT for many years, and married my aunt. The Obers lived in Arling...

Brumabaugh Posted on: 31 Dec 1999, by Kerry

Surnames > Brumbaugh

...buy the Brumbach crest!!!But the book shows Johannes Jacob Brumbach as [C1] and my grandfather William Ober "Brumbaugh" as [C371] and a direct descendant from C1...now u explain to me how the na...

Brumbaugh Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Fred

Surnames > Brumbaugh

...is similiar - afterall I am descended from Johann Jacob Brumbach [C1] and my grandfather is William Ober Brumbaugh [C371]- so what the heck I'm still a Brumbaugh and so are u!!! About the crest - I was on...

Brumbaugh Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by Fred

Surnames > Brumbaugh

...with my mother/father included. This book is about 3-4 inches thick and bound. My grandfather William Ober Brumbaugh was born in 1872 in either New Enterprise or Yellowcreek, Pa. Have not looked at the bo...

Brumbaugh Book Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Fred

Surnames > Brumbaugh

...in 1909 thru 1915 with updates I believe. I have book number 381 willed to me by grandfather William Ober Brumbaugh[C371]. You may be able to obtain one at a geneaology store but pay a high price. My e-ma...

Let's start a comprehensive list of current BRUMBAUGH BOOK owners Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by  ikathyc

Surnames > Brumbaugh

...(Kathy) have Book #129 of the 1000 copies printed. My was originally owned by my Great-Grandfather Charles Ober Brumbaugh, b. 25 Mar 1863, New Enterprise, Bedford Co., PA; d. 30 Mar 1938, New Enterprise. ...

JACOB Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  ToddTracy98

Surnames > Tracy

YOU SAID HARRY WAS WATCHMAKER AND I JUST WONDER ABOUT HARRY MARRIED BERTHA OBER . HARRY'S PARENTS WAS BAZELEEL AND MATILDA CARY. THAT IS CORRECT ?? THANKS, TODD AND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS Ttracy12955@cs.co

REPSHER Ancestors Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  srepsher

Surnames > Repsher

...Repsher (1803-1872); to his father: Adam Repscher (1772-1849) to his father: Johannes Rebscher (b.1729 in Ober Ostern southern Hesse, Germany) to his father: Georg Balthasar Christian Rebscher; to his fat...

per page