Search the Boards

Search Results for "gottlieb" - 13,536 Messages

per page

Correction on Emily Marie Storbeck Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Lorie

Surnames > Storbeck

...with me. I was right about her birth date of 7/14/1871, but wrong about her parents. Her parents were Gottlieb Storbeck and Anna B. Roth Storbeck. (Frederick who married Katherine Schick was her brother. Fred...

Re: Prussia>WI: REINKE (Gustave Carl) m SCHIMMELPFENNING (May) Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Lois Herrmann

Surnames > Reinke

...Prior to 1864 in Germany Children: Julius B: 1847, August B: 1849, Emilie B: 1851, Gottlieb B: 1856 2nd Marriage : Have no date Fredericke Mielke B: 16 May 1837, Lugast, Pommern ...

gutekunst-zuber Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  keusch

Surnames > Gutekunst

...information. My g grandparents were Hannah Gutekunst and Jacob Zuber. Hannah was born 1835 in OH, her siblings (Gottlieb JR, Jacob, George, Fred, Anna, and Mary Ann) were born in Wurttemberg, Germany. Hannah'...

Friedrich Gutekunst relatives Calhoun Co, Michigan from Schietingen, WUR Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Terry Stollsteimer TerryS@bignet.net

Surnames > Gutekunst

I do have some information on your family, Friedrich Gutekunst b. May 3, 1818 Schietingen d. Sep 28, 1884 Fredonia Twp, Mi married Christina Catharina Walz b. Dec 12, 1818 Hochdorf d. Jan 11, 1892 Fr...

Gottlieb Gutekunst Sr. Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  barbaragnewma...

Surnames > Gutekunst

I am interested in finding the parents of my grandfather, Gottlieb Gutekunst Sr. Born 26 Aug 1865 in Baden-Wurtemberg, Married 15 Apr 1895 in Louisville, Kentucky Married Barbara Gross who was born 28 Sep 187...

Gutekunst'Goodart Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  keusch

Surnames > Gutekunst

...siblings were born in Wurttemberg, Germany. Hannah married Alfred Anthis and Jacob Zuber. Her parents were Gottlieb and Hannah Richards Gutekunst--which means Good art in German. There is a connection-- pleas...

Gutekunst-Goodart-Zuber Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by  keusch

Surnames > Gutekunst

...am looking for info on my great grandparents--Hannah Gutekunst and Jacob Zuber. Hannah's parents were Gottlieb SR Gutekunst and Hannah Richards of Wurttemberg, Germany. Hannah was the only one of their childr...

Re: Is Gudakunst a variation on Gutekunst? Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  helen76

Surnames > Gutekunst

...America). Hannah was b. 1835 in Oh, her siblings were b. in Wirtemburg, Ger. as were her parents, Gottlieb and Hannah Charlotte Richards Gutekunst. Gutekunst is pronounced as you are spelling it in the su...

Re: Deubler from Wuerttemberg Posted on: 07 Oct 2006, by Margaret Deubler Sexton

Surnames > Deubler

...Louise never married and Christiane married in 1855 in Iowa. Their siblings Caroline Sophie Deubler and Gottlieb Friedrich Deubler migrated in 1854. Would like to find their ship passage. Gottlieb is my g g grandf...

looking for info on Gottlieb weaver Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  CREDNOUR

Surnames > Weaver

I am looking for information for my grandfathers grandfather. His name was Gottlieb Weaver he lived from app. 1884-1917. I believe he was born in Penn. but then moved to southern Illinois. Any help would b...

Margaretha Enz - Andrew Weaver Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  percefullr

Surnames > Weaver

Looking for information on Margaretha Enz (b:1826) and son Gottlieb (b: 1848) who came to US from Wuerttumburg, Germany around 1850. I believe she married Andrew Weaver sometime in the 1860's and was living i...

Re: Lampe Family Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by  clagren

Surnames > Lampe

...Gaskamp married Marie(or Maria) Kundermeyer(or mier) Mary Lampe was her mother. Mary was married to Gottlieb Kundermyer, This was her second marriage, if you go to St, Louis marriage records you can get a co...

Re: Lampe / Gaskamp Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  emccafferty

Surnames > Lampe

...great grandfather b. 1850, d. Aug 1908, married Marie Kuntemeier. Marie daughter of Mary Elizabeth and Gottlieb Kunetemier. Children of Henrich Gaskamp and Marie Kuntemeier: Elizabeth Marie (Lizzie) b. 187...

Steinert Family History Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Paula

Surnames > Steinert

...mother was Christiana Wilhelmine Polster, born in 1807, and, his grandfather's name is listed as Johann Gottlieb Steinert. They are all from the Chemnitz, Saxony area. I hope someday to trace this line furth...

Sophie Storck Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  Rukri1

Surnames > Storck

...pity. In Germany there are a lot of Storck families and we write the name of one of the brothers "Gottlieb". You wrote, Jacob Paul Storck was coming from Stronberg, Hessen-Darmstadt. I'm born near D...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions