Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "gottlieb" - 13,926 Messages

per page

Re: semmlers in poland Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  BDala

Surnames > Semmler

...Martin Semler (died 01.12.1883 in Nekla Hauland, widower)and Anna Maria Rathey: 8 children - Johann Gottlieb (S.A.), Anna Dorothea, Friedrich, Michael, Anna Elisabeth, Christoph, Ludwig Ernst (S.A.) and Carol...

Freistadt and Schimanowsky in Humboldt and Carmel Posted on: 28 Feb 2010, by  ericlizzie

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon

...and Carmel. Johann (John) Freistadt and Veronica Steblau Children: Anna, Joseph, Mary, Charles, Gottlieb, Elizabeth, Lawrence, Nicholas, Leopold and Veronica Joseph Schimanowsky and Anna Freistadt Child...

Re: Bathke or Roeske Connections (Proechel, Wruck, Manthey) Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  KenNeumann134

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Waseca

...to see if Johann PROECHEL or PRECHEL, b 1812, was born in or near Podstolitz near Radwonke, just as Gottlieb and Christoph PRECHEL. (Gottlieb settled in Waseca Co., Christoph in Blue Earth Co.) Have you seen Wilhel...

Re: relatives of Emil Burkhardt Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rclark3226

Surnames > Burkhardt

I am looking for relatives of the Gottlieb Burkhardt, who lived in Boston in the late 19th century.In 1870 Gottlieb purchased the BROOK FARM and deeded it to the Lutheran Church for specific charitable purposes.

Re: Hemschrot Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  wilmagm1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wabasha

I know a little about Anna Rosina , Juliane and Gottlieb Hemschrot. I would like to help you. Gottlieb married Anna Christine Schulz b. 1805. Anna justine Hemschrot was their daughter b. 1825. If you would send me y...

Gustav Jochem from Solomke, Volhynia, Russia settled in Bridgman, MI Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  pbyochim

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Volynska

...Gustav is listed as born in 1861 in Gustimine?, Russia. On his death record his father is listed as Gottlieb Jochem. Gustav listed his last residence as Solomke, Russia. His wife, Emilie Radtke, was born in 1...

Teschner Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  ellejaay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Do you know the parents of Katharine Teschner. My grandfather Gottlieb son of Christian had a sister Katharine that I have not been able to find.

Re: tietz family Posted on: 27 Feb 2010, by  kctietz1

Surnames > Tietz

Hello--found some message boards stating you were interested in info regarding Ludwig & Fredericka (Treptow) Tietz in the Wausau, WI area. Also-you were/are perhaps seeking info for a Frank Tietz ...

Re: Gustav Jochem from Solomke, Volhynia, Russia settled in Bridgman, MI Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  JerryFrank59

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Volynska

Hurry over to http://www.sggee.org which serves Germans from Volhynia. You will find all kinds of resources there including maps and links to maps of that region. There are over 1000 pages so it wil...

Re: Scheufele Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  nancgale

Surnames > Scheufele

Hi LindaHenn I am from the Scheufele's from Wuerttemberg their names were Gottlieb and Carl circa 1830 and parents were Gottlieb and Magdalena Braun Scheufele. Let me know if you think there is a connection. I don...

Suzanna Hetler Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  cheri1332

Surnames > Hetler

I am interested in learning about the parents of Suzanna Hetler. Her father's name was Gottlieb. Suzanna was born in 1824 in Ohio. She married Jonas Borough a traveling preacher. She died in Maple City, Mi. i...

Plat Maps Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  Tasha Neubaue...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Ida

...1880's. I'm looking for the original land owners in section 31 of Grant Township. I believe one was Gottlieb Else.

Kpch, John E. or Koch, Emili Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  friskie1234

Surnames > Birlenbach

...about John E. Koch listed as 9 months old on 1880 US census for st. Louis, Missouri son of Christian Gottlieb Koch ( born Muellheim, Baden Germany born 1859) and wife Louisa Winterbauer Koch (born Illinois 18...

Re: Newman & Mary Earle of New Jersey Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Earle

FOR SOME REASON THE 1900 CENSUS DOES NOT SHOW MARY [SPELLING/TRANSCRIPTIONS ERRORS & VARIATIONS IN THE CENSUS] Name: Lewis Wier Home in 1900: Newark Ward 10, Essex, New Jersey Age: 30 Birth Da...

Re: Brooklyn, NY Reinhardt relatives Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  patricksymes4...

Surnames > Reinhardt

i had a gottlieb reinhardt and his wife maria wuttke come to brooklyn (hull street and hart street in ridgewood ny) had children william, paul, mary, george ,philipp. went to protestant german refomed church ...

per page