Search the Boards

Search Results for "KILROY" - 937 Messages

per page

KILROY / BRANNAN, IRE, ENG, IN, ND 1835-1916 Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  bpob1

Surnames > Brannan

Family legend states Bernard “Barney” KILROY and his brother, Thomas KILROY left Ireland in the 1850’s to Burnley, England. They may have been from the Sligo area. Legend further states a sister stayed in Ireland...

Douglas/ Kilroy Connection Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  McPack

Surnames > Douglas

John Douglas married Anna Kilroy they lived in Jersey City-there were four children John,Joseph,Abigail Anna. Any information please e mail jdy56@hotmail.com

Igoes From Pennsylvania, Illinois, and St. Louis Mo. Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by  MaryAnn_Heins...

Surnames > Igoe

...had several cousins in St. Louis, including my grandfather, Michael Geraghty and his sisters, Mariah Kilroy and Cecelia O'Malley. Since they all came from Co. Mayo (Newport / Westport area), I assume Ella'...

Finnerty/Fallon connection Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  McPack

Surnames > Finnerty

looking for information - my mother was Mary Fallon married Owen Kilroy 1921. her cousin was a dentist in Jersey City-his office was on Bergen Av. I think she lived with her Aunt after her mother died

Re: Walter Clements.....still looking Posted on: 23 Nov 2004, by  Moosehawkspid...

Surnames > Clements

...am also looking for his parents names. Thank you. Sincerely, Debbie Kilroy

kilroy info (boston area) Posted on: 09 Jun 1999, by william kilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

looking for info on kilroys from boston early 1900s.john joseph kilroy married to sarah kenney. they had 4 children,all born in boston between1906 and 1914. any info would be appreciated. thanks bill k. ...

kilroy Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by  janinesteve

Surnames > Kilroy

hi! My ggrandmother Mary Ellen Kilroy came from Ireland between 1880-1900 with two sisters.She lived in new orleans and had a son in 1904.This is all i know about her do you have any idea where she might be...

kilroy in new orleans Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  janinesteve

Surnames > Kilroy

k kilroy please contact me at sjak4789@aol.com

Kilroys of Annagh Posted on: 22 Jul 1999, by John Chilstone

Surnames > Kilroy

Anyone have anything on the Kilroy family of Annagh, townland Ballyhaunis. Thomas Kilroy h joined the British army in 1825 aged 14 years and served with the 54th Regiment.from Griffiths Valuations there was a Ja...

KILROY''s: Margaret Ann, County Cavan, 1775 - Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by  radmcarey

Surnames > Kilroy

...1847. Based on Irish naming patterns, I'm presuming that Ann's husband [Margaret's father] was Robert Kilroy of Cavan. Any and all linkages or information welcomed. With all good wishes, Jim Carey, Washing...

Kilroys of Mayo and Burnley Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Margaret R. Kilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

My great grandfather Kilroy was born in County Mayo. His son, John Kilroy, went to Burnley, England around the time of the famine--1847. After his death, my grandmother (Mary Coyne) and her five children em...

Kilroy connection Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Monica Dougherty

Surnames > Kilroy

I am researching our Kilroy family. What I know is that my great grandmother was Cecilia Kilroy, born in 1856 in New York. Her father was Michael Kilroy, her mother Mary McHale and they were, we believe, from Newport, ...

Re: Kilroy connection Posted on: 27 Jul 2006, by Janet Tropeano

Surnames > Kilroy

I have succeeded in getting much of my family genealogy but the Kilroy/Hayes family is difficult. My great grandfather's name was John Kilroy. He was a soldier in the civil war and we have much information regar...

New Jersey Kilroys Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  joankilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

I am third generation. First was Thomas Kilroy who married Catherine Carmody. They lived in Lambertville, NJ.at the turn of the century. They had four sons: Thomas, James, John and Donald. The first generat...

New Jersey Kilroy's Posted on: 27 Nov 2000, by Charles Kilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

Joan, I don't know if it helps you,my gfather Thomas Kilroy married Anna Howard they lived in Jersey City, NJ. They had three children Thomas, Owen Anna she married John Douglas.

New Jersey Kilroys Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

...connection. Are you by any chance a "Hamill", related to the Schneyman's of NY? All part of a Kilroy clan. The names you list are all so familiar. Mike of Baltimore

NJ Kilroys Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  joankilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

Thanks, Michael for responding. My father's parents were Thomas and Catherine Carmody Kilroy. the couple separated in 1904 and dad and his brother, James, were placed in a Catholic orphanage in Lambertville...

Thomas Kilroy Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

Hello Joan, I got your reply, thanks. I'm curious about Thomas Kilroy. My great grandfather, Michael Joseph Kilroy born about 1851 in DE, had a brother Thomas Kilroy, born about 1843 and a sister, Catherine born 1845 i...

More N.J. Kilroy's Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Patricia Van Steyn

Surnames > Kilroy

I am the granddaughter of Catherine Kilroy Franey. She was born in 1880 in Jersey City, NJ to John Kilroy and Ellen Cunniff Kilroy. John Ellen, who were both born in Ireland, were married in Jersey City in 1875. John ...

James patric Kilroy Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by laura schaeffer

Surnames > Kilroy

...salem.N.J.Resided Camden N.J. Children charles mary lillian fanney ella james william clinton dewitt,James Kilroy born 1865 Ireland Ella Foster daughter of Amaria Foster born6 sept 1866Salem N.J.lookingforF...

John Kilroy Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Pat Van Steyn

Surnames > Kilroy

My great-grandfather,John Kilroy, was born in County Roscommon, Ireland in 1840.He was the son of John Kilroy and Mary Glennon. He married Ellen Cunniff, also from Roscommon in 1875 in Jersey City, NJ. My great-g...

john kilroy Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  redbeer

Surnames > Kilroy

hi pat, my name is bill kilroy i saw your post on john kilroy. i also have grandfather john kilroy born in roscommon. i sent there for a copy of his birth certificate,it cost me $8 00 and took 7 weeks.this is what was...

Patrick KILROY/Mary TULLY Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Kilroy

I am praying for some help. I am trying to find information on my father's family. Patrick KILROY emigrated to US, living in Boston MA. He married Marry TULLY in Boston on 4/13/1898. They had at least one c...

KILROY'S in Irelans Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by s kilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

Hi Karen, Just came across this site and found the Kilroy message board. I am an Irish Kilroy ans my father has records that go back as far as 1798. Perhaps they can be of some help. Do you know what part of Irel...

Re: Kilroy's Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Kilroy

...information I may have to either confirm or deny the connection, you can write to me at Eiresluv@AOL.com Put KILROY in the subject header. Thanks, Karen

Kilroy in Ireland Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Maureen Mullin

Surnames > Kilroy

Hi, I am looking for relatives of my Grandfather and Grandmohter. Malachy Kilroy was born in Roscommon around 1896. He emmigrated to Boston, Ma. USA around 1930. He met Margaret Raffety born 1912 who emmigr...

Irish KILROY's Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Kilroy

Hi Maureen, I found out about 2 weeks ago that my Patrick KILROY came from Roscommon. I do not know when as of yet. But he died in 1912 at the age of 39. I have his parent's names on the copy of the death ...

Siobhan - Irish Kilroy's Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  DebbieKilroy

Surnames > Kilroy

Hi Siobhan, I have my gr-gr grandparents John Kilroy (married to Bridget McConnell) as being in Galway,Clonco, Woodford Count. They had at least 3 sons who emigrated to USA late 1800's, Patrick, James and...

Re: Siobhan - Irish Kilroy's Posted on: 28 Dec 2005, by  Denise Murphy

Surnames > Kilroy

My husbands great grandmother is Winifred Kilroy. She married Martin Kenney in Boston in 1865. Winifred's parents names were John and Bridget Kilroy. We do not know much more about the Kilroys.

Re: Kilroy's Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Kilroy

Hi Susan :) Patrick and Mary KILROY did have several children. There was a Thomas (my grandfather), Bernard, John, Anna. These are the only names I know. There could be more, as I have only just started th...

Re: KILROY Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Kilroy

...died in November of 1968. Like I said before, if you want to write, email me at Eiresluv@AOL.com. Put KILROY in the subject header. Karen

Patrick Kilroy/Mary Tully Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by judy

Surnames > Kilroy

Karen, I don't know how far you have gotten. Patrick Kilroy was born 23 Jan 1867 to Patrick Kilroy and Anne Keogh in Racepark townland, Taghmaconnell parish, Co. Roscommon. (Irish Births 1867 vol 3.)He was baptiz...

Cecelia Kilroy Larkin Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Maureen Hagan

Surnames > Kilroy

Born in 1863 near St. Gabriels Park on East 38th St. Cecelia Kilroy married Thomas F.Larkin in Dec. of 1881 and had 11 children. All resided in the NYC and Bronx areas. I am looking for the decendants of an...

Patrick Kilroy/Christina Perry Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Clarence Fargher

Surnames > Kilroy

Looking for any information on Patrick Kilroy,B:15 Mar 1835 somewhere in Ireland Christina Perry born in Scotland they were married in Sterling, Whiteside County Il.on 7 June 1857 . any info of their father...

My Great Grandfather Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

I am looking for the parents of Michael Joseph Kilroy, born in USA, Delaware, about 1946 - 1951. He married Sarah Ellen Haubot. I'm told his parents imagrated about 1846 and had two other children, a daught...

Re: tell us who you are Posted on: 17 Apr 2002, by  pk_eight

Surnames > Kilroy

Just learnd myhusband's grandfather was Michael J Kilroy of Co. Galway. He married Mary O'Connell of St John NF and had at least one son William Joseph b. somerville Mass in 1896. William, better known as ...

PA. KILROYS Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  LARRY LAKE

Surnames > Kilroy

Looking for parents or siblings of Michael Kilroy (1835 Ire) Eliz. McCormick (1836 Ire), married abt. 1856 PA or Ire. At least 6 children born in PA: Mary 1857, Ellen 1862, Patrick J. Aug. 1865, John 1866,...

PA Kilroys Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Dolores Crouthamel

Surnames > Kilroy

Larry Lake, My ggrandfather, PATRICK KILROY. was from the Port Richmond area of Philadelphia. He married Mary Ann McGurk around 1855. According to the census, he had 16 children. Please e-mail me and I wil...

Irish Kilroy Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Lanette Hopkins

Surnames > Kilroy

Just found this board! My husbands great-grandmother was Kate Kilroy born 1865 in Boston, Mass. Her fathers name was John Kilroy and mother was Katherine Cassiday. John was from Ireland but we have no dates or de...

Kilroy Family Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

My great granfather, Michael Joseph Kilroy, born 1846 in DE or maybe Ireland, moved to Baltimore (Govans - a carriage maker). My grandmother, Eleanor T. Kilroy born 1882 married William A Foreman Sr. 1902. I have...

Kilroys of Baltimore Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Maureen

Surnames > Kilroy

...there were any Kilroys at St. Mary's cemetary, although I am very familiar with it. All of my known Kilroy ancestors are buried at St. Joseph's Church in Texas, Maryland. There is a large tombstone with sev...

Kilroy Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Mike Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

...the church and asked for records, it takes time. I did receive a copy of my grandmother's ( Eleanor Kilroy) Marriage certificate from St. Anne's Church in Baltimore which states that her father, Michael Jos...

Kilroy's of Baltimore Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Mike Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

I now have a little bit more information on who is burried at St. Mary's. Michael J. Kilroy, Carrie Kilroy (third wife), Edmund A. Kilroy, Wyeth Kilroy Ebert Kilroy. There was an Edward Kilroy who owned the plots. Don't know where he b...

Re: Kilroys of Baltimore Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  happyfloss

Surnames > Kilroy

...soon as Easter is past. Many people were buried at St Joe's in the 1800's. My father was Joseph Bernard Kilroy and he would be in his 70's if he had not died in the 1990's. His parents were John Lidsey Kilroy and...

more info Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

Michael Joseph Kilroy born in either Wilmington, DE or Ireland about 1846-1851 died March 13, 1913 and buried in the old St. Mary's Cemetery in Govans, married Sarah Ellen Haubot(not sure of spelling). M.J....

Re: Edmund Kilroy Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  mloxton1948

Surnames > Kilroy

Searching for a descendent of Edmund J. Kilroy. Edmund is an unusual name but I have consistently run across it from the east to west coast of USA. My Edmund died 1975, Florida, married Catherine Irene Pa...

Re: Edmund Kilroy Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by Michael Kilroy Foreman

Surnames > Kilroy

Edmund A. Kilroy died and buried in Baltimore, MD September 15, 1947. His parents were Michael Joseph Kilroy and Sarah Haubert. Other siblings to Edmund were: Eleanor T.b1882 d1957, Jane, Frances, Mary B. b1875...

Re: more info Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by  @@DMBAKER170@...

Surnames > Kilroy

I'm sure your Kilroy ancestors must have known my McCall and Richards ancestors in Govans, MD. They are also buried in the old St. Mary's cemetery. A a matter of fact, they lived in the little blue house ...

Joseph M. Kilroy Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  dmbfan71

Surnames > Kilroy

I think we are related. I haven't been researching the Kilroy line but someone in my family has and I have some info. My great grandfather's name was Joseph M. Kilroy died in 1932. He was married to Mary Schultis...

Joseph M. Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by  dmbfan71

Surnames > Kilroy

...daughter. Have you been researching long? I thought Mary Catherine was the one who was researching the Kilroy line. If you want to e-mail me direct my e-mail address is dmbfan@attglobal.net.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions