Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "GEDDES" - 3,275 Messages

per page

Re: John Geddes (1868) married Annie Dwyer in 1901 in Perth, Australia Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  Kevin_deVries

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Western Australia > General

...Eileen? Where are John, Annie and Eileen buried? For those interested I have much information on the Geddes side. Kevin

Anthony Geddes, of Sanwich, Kent, died in Harwich, Essex Posted on: 23 Jun 2010, by  haywarddiane3...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Perthshire > General

Found in St. Nicholas parish register, Harwich, Essex, England. Anthony Gedes (sic) soldier of Sandwich in Kent under Capt. Wright was buried the 9 of September 1651. This is not my family. Hope it...

Descendants of Henry Carter and Mary Annd Geddes (Australia) Posted on: 20 Jul 2010, by  Kevin_deVries

Surnames > Carter

Hello, I am seeking descendents of Henry Carter and Mary Ann Geddes (14 May 1834-16 Feb 1871). Henry and Mary Ann were married in Melbourne in 1861. They had 4 children: Jane (1862) George (1864) Alice (186...

Re: Alexander and Janet McConnell Posted on: 15 Aug 2010, by  daviep7

Surnames > McConnell

...sure this is your Janet, her parents were John McKie (b. abt 1828, Kirkcudbrightshire) and Margaret Geddes (b. abt 1829 Kirkcudbrightshire). Janet died on 02 May 1899 at Queen Street, Castle Douglas, Kirkcu...

Ransom Skillings, Nancy Hills Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  RandyPalmer27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...after they moved to Green Co., WI. From there they went to Fayette, IA and finally homesteaded near Geddes, Charles Mix Co., South Dakota - where they are buried. (I see there is a Geddes, NY) The Hills family is...

Re: 1897 Ford County Hanging Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  kevinscottcol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ford

...wife died in Grand Haven. Executed May 14, 1897 by hanging in Ford County Jail for murder of Mrs. Fred Geddes, suspect as killing 4-5 others. Body donated to science. Not buried, but his empty grave is in L...

John Munro Geddes, b. 1880 in Embro Posted on: 04 Dec 2010, by  Diane Geddes

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Oxford

Searchng for information on John Munro Geddes, b. 1880 in Embro to William and Ann Geddes. He married Irene Dawson, possibly in a place called Jackson's Landing which may be in Saskatchewan. Thank you. Diane Geddes

Re: Marriage Lookup Posted on: 05 Sep 2010, by  leehayes534

Surnames > Cragg

...lovely lady have been incontact with her for sometime now Ann & I are also incontact with William Geddes he has all the info for the Geddes side I don't have any of my info on this site so I will contact you ...

cronican mary australia Posted on: 30 Jun 2010, by  drgeddes

Surnames > Cronic

...in waterford ireland in 1848,and died in port chalmers new zealand in 1906.she married john william geddes in 1867 in melbourne australia,and they had eight children together.she lived in australia until 19...

FAMILY CONNECTIONS Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by Ann

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

...were from the Carluke area from about 1500-1800 Other Gilkison's married into the PARKER, OUTRAM,WOOD,GEDDES,HOGG and the GEMMELL families in the city of Glasgow. Dates..1500/1850 Would like to hear from ...

John Geddes (1868) married Annie Dwyer in 1901 in Perth, Australia Posted on: 28 Jul 2010, by  Kevin_deVries

John Geddes (b. 1 Feb 1868) in Hawthorn, Vic, Aus. married Annie Dwyer originally of Cornella, Vic in Perth on 10 Jan 1901. They had two children: Jack (1902-1960) and Eileen (1904). I would love to hear fr...

OBIT - Fulton, Elizabeth (nee McCulloch) Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  Lisa Davies

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

...two sons; Ernest, at home; and Eugene, who recently came from Detroit; also eight daughters; Mrs. Amos Geddes of Great Village; Mrs. Blair McCurdy of Truro; Mrs. Harris McDonald, of New Glasgow; Mrs. Leonar...

Re: Great Grandmother Eliza Ann Reid/Beers Posted on: 06 Dec 2010, by  eljay17

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Kent

Hi, info below is from my Beers Family profile, sorry I don't have anything more about the Doherty's... More info on the Beers and Reid family is at this website: http://www.trenholm.org/reidNB/index....

Re: John Munro Geddes, b. 1880 in Embro Posted on: 05 Dec 2010, by  koralbee

CANADA BIRTHS AND BAPTISMS 1661-1959 NAME: John Munro Geddes GENDER: Male BIRTHDATE: 18 Mar 1880 BIRTHPLACE: Embro, Oxford, Ontario FATHERS NAME: William Geddes MOTHERS NAME: Ann Sutherland

OBIT - Fulton, Herbert Howe Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  Lisa Davies

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

...Fulton, and leaves to mourn their loss a wife, eight daughters and two sons. The daughters Mrs. A.B. Geddes, Great Village; Mrs. A. Blair McCurdy, Truro; Mrs. Harris McDonald, New Glasgow; Mrs. L.E. Weaver...

BOYTER Geddes C Jr honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 54W Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Boyter

BOYTER Geddes C Jr honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 54W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. ...

Re: Ross Sisters from Dornoch, Scotland Posted on: 13 Sep 2010, by  geddesdiane_1

...Dornoch, died befoe her widower and son immigrated to Oxford Co. to join anothe son and establish the Geddes family in Canada. Diane

Solomon Clymer Climmer Clymor Cremer & a Lousia Tapper Germantown Pennsylvania Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  RandallRMPRed...

Surnames > Clymer

...Church on May 1st 1828 and has children Ann Eliza (Clymer) Smith George W. Clymer who married a Letitia Geddes or Gettis, John Nicholson Clymer who married Susannah Lippincott, Charles G. Clymer who married...

Some Baptisms Sanquhar 1796 - 1797 Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  JuneHodge100

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dumfriesshire > General

...November (left blank) to JOSEPH GLENCORSE and (left blank again) 20 November ELIZABETH, L.D. to JAMES GEDDES and ELIZABETH PATTERSON, Sanquhar 20 November AGNES, L.D. to JAMES RUSSEL and AGNES BROWN, Crawic...

Rutherford/ Winston Family of VA Posted on: 03 Sep 2010, by  3RDVSR

Surnames > Winston

*4. “Sally” Sarah WINSTON b 2 Aug 1769 Hanover Co. d 2 Mar 1839 Richmond md 21 Aug 1790 Hanover, Thomas RUTHERFORD b 7 Jan 1766 Glasgow, Scotland d 31 Jan 1852 Richmond brd Shockoe Cem. (came to VA ...

More on DELINE, CARVEY families: Posted on: 29 Sep 2010, by  AnnDeLine

Surnames > Hollister

Eldon, Maria(h) DELINE (b. 1838 NY) is sister to Abraham DELINE. They along with brother Zacheus were born in NY. In the late 1840’s they moved to McHenry Co., IL and then to Walworth Co., WI with ...

Re: Marriage Lookup Posted on: 01 Sep 2010, by  LindsaySmith1...

Surnames > Cragg

...Alexander my great grandfather, and his son Harold my grandfather. Looks like Henry married Mary Anne Geddes at Gretna Green. The whole family arrived in Australia aboard the Parsee on 14Sep1859. Links ava...

Re: Geddes from New Monkland Airdrie Posted on: 25 Aug 2010, by  mags2109

Surnames > Geddes

He could well be. My Robert Geddes was born around 1799, he had a daughter Agnes Geddes born Airdrie about 1834, she married a John Docherty, He also had a son John Geddes born abt 1840 who married a Martha McDade and...

Re: Geddes from New Monkland Airdrie Posted on: 24 Aug 2010, by  sdgray22

Surnames > Geddes

I wonder if your Robert Geddes married to Catherine collins in new Monkhead is related to the Robert Geddes on my cousins family tree he is born 1839 in Airdrie and he is married to Marion Woodhead they lived in ...

John Geddes (1868) married Annie Dwyer in 1901 in Perth, Australia Posted on: 28 Jul 2010, by  Kevin_deVries

Surnames > Geddes

John Geddes (b. 1 Feb 1868) in Hawthorn, Vic, Aus. married Annie Dwyer originally of Cornella, Vic in Perth on 10 Jan 1901. They had two children: Jack (1902-1960) and Eileen (1904). I would love to hear fr...

jane thain, Rathven Posted on: 02 Aug 2010, by  rhodamackenzi...

Surnames > Thain

I have a Jane thain, born 1826 or 1827 who married alexander geddes (b 17-1-1825 Buckie), my gggf 17/10/1847 in Rathven. I found a source (the wonderful but now-dead rgu portgordon files) that says they wer...

192 Stockton High School Annual Posted on: 06 Jun 2010, by  Blondy1898

Topics > Research Resources > Yearbooks & Annuals > General

Please use the link on the website to request your scans, there is no charge for my services, have fun and enjoy! Kristin http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~bookbuyer/homepage.html ...

Re: Geddes from New Monkland Airdrie Posted on: 25 Aug 2010, by  sdgray22

Surnames > Geddes

If I find anything more I will get in touch Sharon

MACETA, Anna R., 1920-2010 Posted on: 15 Aug 2010, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...in death, in addition to her parents, were her husband, Don, who died in 1998; a daughter, Donna Ann Geddes; a brother, John Hvizda; and sisters, Mary Adomshick, Margaret Blasko and Susan Poggi. Surviving ...

Re: John Geddes (1868) married Annie Dwyer in 1901 in Perth, Australia Posted on: 07 Aug 2010, by  Sad_Mushroom

Hiya, For frist children it is.. Jack was in WWII GEDDES JACK CARLTON : Service Number - W237353 : Date of birth - 14 Feb 1902 : Place of birth - PERTH WA : Place of enlistment - PERTH WA : Next of Kin - GEDDES J...

Hill's of Bermuda & Bahamas Posted on: 21 Jul 2010, by  njch_1

Surnames > Hill

...Alfred Augustus Richardson was born in Nassau on 18 June 1833. His mother is believed to be a Louisa Geddes married to John Richardson. Clotilda was born in approximately 1831 in Nassau, and she later use...

Richardson's of the Bahamas Posted on: 21 Jul 2010, by  njch_1

Surnames > Richardson

...Alfred Augustus Richardson was born in Nassau on 18 June 1833. His mother is believed to be a Louisa Geddes married to John Richardson. Clotilda was born in approximately 1831 in Nassau, and she later use...

SIVESIND, Lyla Stella (1904-1980) Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by Joel A. Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Rice

Lyla S. Sivesind Lyla S. Sivesind died at the Dilley unit of Northfield Hospital on February 10, 1980. Miss Sivesind was born August 3, 1904, in Lincoln county, to Lauritz and Sophia (Ulrickson) Sive...

Re: Mara's of Syracuse NY Posted on: 26 Jun 2010, by  itwoman

Surnames > Mara

I am also looking for Mara connections in Syracuse (or Geddes). My grandmother (the Mara) invented history occasionally, so it's difficult to sort fact from fiction. She married Fred Haas and the Haas' are...

Re: enumerator mistake in Syracuse? Posted on: 11 Jan 2011, by  SRois

Topics > Census > United States > New York Census

...sisters who live nearby are Ella and Elizabeth Holihan. The Hensberrys lived at 503 Myrtle St in Solvay/Geddes. The Holihans were at 2001 West Genesee St.

Re: About Borron's Posted on: 20 Jan 2011, by  bensonrow

Surnames > Borron

I am in Louisiana. My name is Benson Borron Row. My grandfather was Paul Geddes Borron. We have around 20 Borron's around here.

Re: geddes charles alexander Posted on: 01 Feb 2011, by  drgeddes

Surnames > Geddes

...still live in melbourne australia.would appreciate any further sharing.thanks for your reply cheers des geddes

Re: Roberson relatives Posted on: 12 Apr 2011, by  davidtodd42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Iroquois

I can find three of the children: 1910 Census of Geddes in Charles Mix, South Dakota 3rd Ward -------- Roll 1478 Book 1 page 169A Michigan Ave. Robersen, Emit (head) 23 Robersen, Sena C. (sister) 25 Robe...

Re: Seeking CAVEZZA & TANCRED(I) Connections: Italy & USA Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  jamayoyo

Surnames > Tancredi

Hello there, you have the surnames I researching too; Moseley, Mosely, etc. What is your connection with those names?? What can we share? best regards, Marie Ann

Re: 1897 Ford County Hanging Posted on: 27 Jan 2011, by  lilmar1942

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ford

...HARTMAN, WHO STRANGLED THREE WOMEN, IN JAIL IN PAXTON DECEMBER 18, 1896 The murder of Mrs. Fred Geddes, near Sibley, on Wednesday, December 2, has brought to light facts which may lead to the clearing u...

Re: Response message posted by Alexander NeishInnes Posted on: 04 May 2011, by  howard1581

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Banffshire > General

...& Ann INGRAM were at Upper Breach Fordyce for many years. This is next door to my gtgtgdparents John GEDDES & Margaret SMITH in Cotton Croft. Son Alexander RAFFAN witnessed John GEDDES' Will in 1868. In 1...

Creston Directory ?? Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  jamayoyo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Union County Genealogical Society (UCGS)

Hello Jane, Do you have access to the directory for Creston circa 1875-85? Is there a place to look at it online? Thank You, Marie Ann <><

Re: clan Geddes search Posted on: 21 Jan 2011, by  JeanKuhl

Surnames > Geddes

My grandmother was Margeret Geddes, he parents were Margaret and James Geddes from Scotland. I would like to know more about them.

Re: geddes charles alexander Posted on: 29 Jan 2011, by  mkgeddes

Surnames > Geddes

Hi, Have an ancestor Charles Alexander Geddes right sort of dates, in the St Pancras area possibly - his son Walter George Geddes (born 1821) went to Melbourne via South Africa then to Dunedin New Zealand in 186...

Re: Torry / Leslie Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  howard1581

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Banffshire > General

I don't have much on John TORRY & Isabel LESLIE, but Isabel LESLIE had a illeg dau Margaret GEDDES by a George GEDDES in Huntly. Margaret GEDDES had four known illeg children. I was interested in the Geddes connection of...

Re: Watch surname, USA, UK, CAN Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  jamayoyo

Surnames > Watch

Hello there, are you researching Moseley too? Have a large chart created by Luther Moseley that begins with John Moseley, Cubley Park, Derbyshire 1696-1762 and follows on down thru nearly present day ...

Donna (Eames) Noyes (1915 - 2011) Obituary Posted on: 06 Feb 2011, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...Home in Preston, Idaho. She was born on July 24, 1915, in Preston, Idaho, to Aerial Guy and Flora Edna Geddes Eames, the oldest of six children. She married Oral Von Noyes on June 14, 1939, in the Salt Lake...

Re: Mozley/Mosely/Mosley Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  jamayoyo

Surnames > Mozley

Sorry, my John Rixon Moseley 1838-1915 is straight out of Wales. There does not seem to be any connection, on this side of the Atlantic, to any of the 'Southern' Moseley clans. best regards Marie Ann

Re: ancestors and descendants of Linden James GADDIS Posted on: 15 Jan 2011, by  cbartzhouston...

Surnames > Gaddis

...and died March 10 1888 in North Carolina... Many family trees on Ancestry.com list parents as John Geddes and Jane James, but that seems unlikely since they both lived and died in England,and all other c...

Re: YOUNG & McPHERSON of HOPEMAN Posted on: 13 Mar 2011, by  margaretmgedd...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Moray > General

Hi I am Margaret Murray Geddes. Mother Elizabeth Paterson McKimmie. My Grandmother who lived with my parents is Margaret Ann Murray,sister of Madeline and William. I have just started my maternal line. but...

per page