Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUBE" - 2,165 Messages

per page

Re: Joseph Dube m. Exilda Levesque in NH Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  Jamtwin

Surnames > Dube

I don,t know any brothers of Joseph. I'm going to get acopy of his death certificate for his parents.I'm doing the research for my mother-in-law for her family

Re: Zoe Paquet m. Joseph Lemieux, 1823, QC Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  rtanguay|M472...

Surnames > Paquet

I find something else concerning the parents of Pierre Paquet who married Angelique Dube on Feb.4th 1752. When he married Angelique Dubé,it was his 2nd wife: his first wife was, Marthe Labbe, that he...

Re: Moran/Morin, Fall River, MA Posted on: 15 Apr 2011, by  kateherron41

Surnames > Moran

...41 Charlie Moran 23 Peter Moran 21 Frank Moran 17 Napoleon Moran 16 Arthur Moran 7 Peter Dube 26 And in 1900: Name: Arthur Moran Home in 1900: Fall River Ward 2, Bristol, Massachusetts [Fall...

Re: Searching for relatives in village - Dube - near Brody Ukraine Posted on: 10 Jan 2011, by  Skibiski

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Lvivska

Hi...I too an searching for relatives from Dube, Ukraine. My family would be Szwaluk. If you come accross that surname please email me. I would like to get a history of that village. John Skibicki

Re: Dubois (Modeste and Arzelie Patry) Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  rlapointe2

Surnames > Dubois

...The anglicization of the surname in America to Wood/Woods has been compounded with the Dubwa,Dubria, Dube,Dobose,and DeBoyce variations that I have uncovered. Narcisse Dubois married Sarah Jane Bouchar...

Re: Searching for my family tree Posted on: 17 Mar 2011, by  vgoslyn1

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Weyburn

...Blandion. Children: Narcisse Blndion (decessed);Virginie, wife of Charles Gariepy; Adelaode, wife of Louis Dube; Olive, wife of Xavier Desrochers. you can reach me at vgoslyn@yahoo.com

my grandmother was Emma Rose Dubay b.1872 Michigan - married name Boucher Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  tyrl10435

Surnames > Boucher

My grandmother was Emma Rose Dubay, when she married my grandfather she became Emma Rose Boucher, only she was born in Michigan in 1872. My grandfather had many siblings, I spent the last couple of mo...

Re: Searching for relatives in village - Dube - near Brody Ukraine Posted on: 10 Jan 2011, by  Skibiski

...you with your Kyrylchuk family, you might try. I'll be aware. Do you know anyone else interested in Dube? Would like to locate an active person there to take photos etc. for a fee? Many thanks for your ...

...you with your Kyrylchuk family, you might try. I'll be aware. Do you know anyone else interested in Dube? Would like to locate an active person there to take photos etc. for a fee? Many thanks for your ...

Argabright ancestor Posted on: 27 Jan 2011, by  ajrun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...1843 as Mary Frances Moore. Moved to Nemaha, NE in 1860 and married James W. Argabright. Thanks. AJ Dube

Re: Zoe Paquet m. Joseph Lemieux, 1823, QC Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  rtanguay|M472...

Surnames > Paquet

...of Pierre Miville-Deschenes and Catherine Ouellet. Pierre Paquet son of Pierre Paquet and Angelique Dube married St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, Feb, 4th, 1752, and his wife,Catherine Miville-Deschesnes, daughter ...

Re: Lamoureux,Bessette Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  daciodan

Surnames > Bessette

...(Moyse, Moses) (b 10 Dec 1847) m Marie Onesime Bricault dite la Marche Jean (John) (b abt 1852) m Helene Dube In the 1881 Census, John (b abt 1852) is still living in Roxton Pond. (see my post below fo...

Moore ancestors Posted on: 27 Jan 2011, by  ajrun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Des Moines

...as a grocer. I'm wondering if the mother and father were killed. Any help would be appreciated. AJ Dube

Re: Looking for DUBE relatives Posted on: 19 Mar 2011, by  joyness1

Surnames > Dube

Groom's Name: Heinrich Dube Groom's Birth Date: Groom's Birthplace: Groom's Age: Bride's Name: Henriette Upmeyer Georgi Bride's Birth Date: Bride's Birthplace: Bride's Age: Marriage Date: 30 Nov 187...

Re: MAHER Posted on: 22 Jan 2011, by  saluki12

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Centre-du-Québec > Drummond

...d'Upton Francois Simeon Maher ( Louis Octave & Agathe Fontaine Bibiane Payer ( Abraham & Emerence Dube) October 25, 1880 St-Guillaume d'Upton

Re: Josephine Belanger and Alfred Dube Posted on: 18 Feb 2011, by  brunetteamand...

Surnames > Dube

Josephine Belanger was my Grandma's (Beverly Brunette) aunt. She lived with her (until the end of her life) in Clawson, Michigan in the 80's. If you are interested in more information, my Grandmothe...

Métis or Iroquois Descendants Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  aniklalonde

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

...there was a photo of them dressed in the native ceremonial wear. Her Great grandparents were Damase Dube and Albina Cardinal whom married in 1883-06-01. (As per the stories Damase Dube was a medicine man wh...

Isaac Cote Emerentienne Godreau Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  linda13200

Surnames > Cote

...have complete place date of marriage). Godreau wife is the one that I have an Arthur Cote m. to Louise Dube in 1885. Only had that one son so the family moved to ??? possibly Mass as you stated. Email me...

Re: Fleury vs Fleurie Posted on: 28 Dec 2010, by  colleenfleury...

Surnames > Fleury

...be a descendant of a Fleury dit Mitron Many of us asked the same question; why the name change? Julie Dube was Algonquin and I believe the Chief's daughter. One of the Fleury's either sibling or cousin w...

Re: Eugena Dube m. John Ambrose Lucas Posted on: 26 Feb 2011, by  sashalily

Surnames > Dube

Eugena Dube is my great grandmother and I am corrently writing our family history, so if you want more info or you have some you would to share please contact me.1-506-721-0800 or 1-506-214-2685 ask for D...

Re: Ernest Perreault / Celina Chouinard Posted on: 20 Jan 2011, by  dianemarcotte

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

...name) was born 17 Apr 1884 in Cap-des-Rosiers, Québec and she married Joseph Ambroise Théodule DUBE on 29 May 1906 in Algoma, Ontario, Canada. He died 31 Jan 1929 in Blind River; Sainte Famille...

Surnames > Paquet

...Catherine Miville Deschesnes. Pierre Paquet, married Feb 4th 1752 St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, with Angelique Dube, daughter of Joseph Dube and Angelique Morin. That's all I have for the Paquet Family Raymond Tan...

Objet : Re: Dube in Lawrence & Methuen, MA Posted on: 29 Nov 2010, by  nelsondube

Surnames > Dube

...Lawrence, MA If you want to know more about your ancestors, have a look to this website http://www.association-dube.org/. You can send me a E-Mail ...

Re: Emilie Dube Posted on: 04 Mar 2011, by  pinestick

Surnames > Dube

...on ancestry : George Roy, fils majeur de Paul [Hyppolite] Roy et Marie Louise Levasseur, et Emelie Dube, fille mineure de Joseph Dube et de defunte Marie Charlotte ?? Davis ? Taris ?? de la paroisse de St G...

Re: Looking for DUBE relatives Posted on: 19 Jan 2011, by  marthadking

Surnames > Dube

My great grandmother was Henrietta Dube, married to Henri Dube, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She had children by a first marriage to an Upmeyer and she and Mr. Dube had one daughter, Martha Dube for whom I was named and ...

Re: Paul Alexis Dube, b. 1877, ME Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  MELBOURNEFL

Surnames > Dube

...only one to survive childhood.you can see this at sight in Gf's.I have this line done back to original dube to come to Canada and also ST.AMAND and this is not the original family name. aunt Rose was my ...

Re: Multiple Sclerosis/MS Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  karencarrbieh...

Topics > Medical > Hereditary Diseases

...a type of muscular dystrophy with many similarities to opmd. my identified french ancestry names are dube and levasseur,,

Re: LeBlanc Family Posted on: 12 Dec 2010, by  edrwhite

Surnames > Leblanc

...Richard White married to Oglore Ledoux and Great Grand Father was Edgar Richard White married to Mathilde Dube Any information would help. Thanks Edgar Richard White edrwhite@yahoo.com

Ernest Louis Sr. Cote Helen McCormick Posted on: 25 Sep 2010, by  datunnell1

Surnames > Cote

...names Marie Elise Florence Metivier. I believe Ernest Louis had a sister named Elise Cote who married a Dube. Thanks, Lori-------------------- "I seem to have your lineage. Although I do not have ...

Re: Joseph Pelletier & Leonie Dube Posted on: 22 Sep 2010, by  DonnaMilano

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Unknown

...Nashua, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States Father's Name Louis Pelletier Mother's Name Dilima Dube Place Recorded Nashua, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States -------------------------- Name...

Re: Joseph LaJeunesse/Young - Emma Parent in Delta County in MI Posted on: 14 Oct 2010, by  dtrottster

Surnames > Lajeunesse

...Parent, i did find a bapitism record in french, that had Emma Parent born to Pierre parent and Mary louise Dube in 1858 in Quebec. I am taking a stab, at T LaJeunesse being Joseph's father, and that is wh...

Re: Lineage of Andre Dube (b. 1766, son of Jean-Baptiste & Claire Fournel Posted on: 08 Sep 2010, by  madjones44

Surnames > Dube

I am sending this message because you are out of the Dube Tree from the Amherstburg area. Just starting to use the computer in my final steps as I have been doing the Dube Tree from the Amherstburg area since...

Delaney Family Tree (Mass) Posted on: 14 Nov 2010, by  wfd38383

Surnames > Delaney

...gets limited: John married Rose and they had two children, Marilyn and Mary Jane. Marilyn married Leo Dube and had two children, Leo Jr and Mary. Rita married Kenneth Chase and had two children Betty C...

Re: Objet : Plourde genealogy Posted on: 22 Sep 2010, by  BrandyPlourde

Surnames > Plourde

Descendants of Francois Plourde dit Pelourde (l'ancetre) Generation No. 1 1. FRANCOIS PLOURDE DIT PELOURDE1 (L'ANCETRE) was born 1575 in Traversais (pres de St-Cyr, Vienne, France, and died 1608 i...

Re: Lineage of Andre Dube (b. 1766, son of Jean-Baptiste & Claire Fournel Posted on: 28 Sep 2010, by  38perry

Surnames > Dube

Hello, The Dube Family Associationout of Quebec has re-published marriage records of many Dube's. They also have a website going at http://www.association-dube.org This is their second book. I myself have published al...

Re: Blankenship's in Mass Posted on: 09 Sep 2010, by  ahhgetup

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Dukes

I believe i'm part of this Blankinship line. Look in my Dube family tree.

Poitras family Geneology from Madawaska NB Posted on: 15 Sep 2010, by  Andrew Dube

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Victoria

My great Grand Mother Annie Poitras was from the Madawaska region. Her first husband was Fred Dube from Main US. Her 2nd Husband was Daniel Gillespie from Victoria County (Grand Falls/Sault) in New Brun...

Re: Jubenville Family photos Posted on: 13 Aug 2010, by  madjones44

Surnames > Jubenville

...this Bertha Renaud and Elmer Joseph Jubenville from the Amherstburg, Ontario area as I am working on a Dube tree from the Amherstburg Ontario area and I have an Arthur A Jubenville in a branch who's fathe...

McAULIFFE James Edward 1919-2010 Posted on: 09 Aug 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > McAuliffe

MOORESVILLE, N.C. – James Edward McAuliffe, formerly of Canfield, Ohio and Ellenton, Florida, passed away on July 26, 2010. Jim was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Flint, Michigan to John Francis and Jennie J...

Re: Therrien-Ariail Posted on: 30 Jul 2010, by  tterrien1

Surnames > Therrien

...1780 d. 2 Dec 1780,Joseph dob 10 Oct 1781,Jean Baptiste dob 10 Oct 1782 d.1850 m.25 Jul 1809 Angelique Dube dob 1789 d. 1850 father Michel Dube mother Francoise Fornier,Joseph dob 1785 d. 2 Sep 1844 m. 13 Jul...

Re: Jean Thibault & Rosalie Ricard, c1837, QC or ON Posted on: 26 Jul 2010, by  suzanne_fleur...

Surnames > Thibault

Hi Gabriel--I am also looking for this info. Was her name Rosalie or Roseanne? I've always only had her nickname Rosie. Their daughter Marie md my grgrandfather Louis Fleury in Chapeau. Could Rosie ...

GIROUX , GERO, TANGUAY Posted on: 04 May 1999, by  08ebuny

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...baptism of Marie Georgiana Giroux born 22 Nov 1899 to Jean Baptiste Giroux & Melina Tanguay. Gp Joseph Dube and Zoe Beauquaire (this one is misspelled, think is Beaucaire), his wife. Think this is sa...

Re: family history Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  mariott24

Surnames > Jubie

The family name was actually Dube'. The above is the exact story I have heard about my family name Jubie. I am very interested in learning more about my ancestry. Would you mind sharing more or exchanging...

Mary Rose Dube 1863 Canada - 1949 Southwick MA Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Muriel

Surnames > Dube

My grandfather's 'mother' was Mary (Marie) Rose DUBE..married to James August Menard. Children: Rose Menard Renthe, August Peter, Selina Menard Pattison, Sylvin Menard Green, David J Menard, Dora menard F...

Bell-Lebel/Martin Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  labelle

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

... Generation No. 4 4. Joseph-Antoine-Jean Lebel He was the son of 5. Ignace Lebel and Marie-Josette Dube. He married Marie-Francoise Lizotte November 26, 1759 in St. Roch des Aulnaies, Comte d'L'Islet, Pr...

valerie michaud Posted on: 11 Jul 2010, by  amandadubey19...

Surnames > Michaud

Looking for information regarding valerie michaud married to octave dube?

octave dube married to valerie michaud Posted on: 11 Jul 2010, by  amandadubey19...

Surnames > Dube

Looking for information regarding octave dube who was married to valerie michaud?

Re: Louis Dube m. Marie Durocher Posted on: 21 Jun 2010, by  madjones44

Surnames > Dubay

...this family I only had the information as when I first started in 1973 I copied everything that had a Dube last name. The Dube family tree I am working is from Terrebonne Quebec. sorry I can not help you fur...

Re: Thomas Charette and Sophia Gagnon Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  noracor60

Surnames > Charette

Hi My grandfather was Joseph Charette and his parents were Samuel and Victoria Dube. My mother was born in 1919 in New Bedford MA. I know that both grandparents were dead by 1935 36 and buried in Cranston...

per page