Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUBE" - 2,169 Messages

per page

Emilie Dube Posted on: 04 Mar 2011, by  hrw30

Surnames > Dube

Seeking information on Emilie Dube, listed as the deceased mother of Emily Roy dit Desjardin in her 1854 marriage to Abraham Gagnon dit Belzile (or Belleisles) in Cacouna. In the marriage record it state...

Re: Fleury vs Fleurie Posted on: 28 Dec 2010, by  colleenfleury...

Surnames > Fleury

...be a descendant of a Fleury dit Mitron Many of us asked the same question; why the name change? Julie Dube was Algonquin and I believe the Chief's daughter. One of the Fleury's either sibling or cousin w...

Re: J. W. Threatt and wife Perline Belle Prater, Dallas Co. Texas Posted on: 17 Feb 2011, by  les_tate

Surnames > Thweatt

...although I am not related to the Thweatt family, but because I was helping research Mattie Jane Thweatt Dube', an American artist who died in Paris. Please feel free to contact me by email.

Re: Dorilda Dube m.1800's James Morin Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  aniklalonde

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

Hi, I'm aware that your post dates back to 2005, my great great grand-mother was Dorilda Dube (her parents were Damase Dube and Albina Cardinal) whom married James Moran. Their daughter Mary Dorilda Grace Mo...

Re: Joseph Dube, m. Marie Vaillancourt, ME abt 1908 Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  whipplepeggy2

Surnames > Dube

Hello. I was on ancestry.com looking for info about my great grandmother. Her maiden name was Elsie Dube, and she was from Northern Maine. I wondered if she could be a relative of the family your research...

1946 obit with names Puckett, McGehee Posted on: 15 Mar 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

Surnames > McGehee

...DORIS GRAHAM of Comanche; four sons, CARTER PUCKETT of Yuma, Arizona, PAT PUCKETT of Dixon, California; DUBE PUCKETT of Bakersfield, Calif., and LEONARD PUCKETT of Fresno, Calif.; 14 grandchildren, one gr...

Re: Moran/Morin, Fall River, MA Posted on: 15 Apr 2011, by  kateherron41

Surnames > Moran

...41 Charlie Moran 23 Peter Moran 21 Frank Moran 17 Napoleon Moran 16 Arthur Moran 7 Peter Dube 26 And in 1900: Name: Arthur Moran Home in 1900: Fall River Ward 2, Bristol, Massachusetts [Fall...

Re: Searching for relatives in village - Dube - near Brody Ukraine Posted on: 10 Jan 2011, by  Skibiski

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Lvivska

...you with your Kyrylchuk family, you might try. I'll be aware. Do you know anyone else interested in Dube? Would like to locate an active person there to take photos etc. for a fee? Many thanks for your ...

Re: Searching for relatives in village - Dube - near Brody Ukraine Posted on: 10 Jan 2011, by  Skibiski

...you with your Kyrylchuk family, you might try. I'll be aware. Do you know anyone else interested in Dube? Would like to locate an active person there to take photos etc. for a fee? Many thanks for your ...

Re: Louis Dube & Adelaide Dion Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  sydneymyahton...

Surnames > Dube

hi, my 5th gr grandparents were Marie Louise Dube and Antoine Felix Dion (married june 30,1769). is this the same family? trying to find find marie louise dube's parents names. I am assuming adelaide Waba...

Re: Joseph Dube m. Exilda Levesque in NH Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  Jamtwin

Surnames > Dube

I don,t know any brothers of Joseph. I'm going to get acopy of his death certificate for his parents.I'm doing the research for my mother-in-law for her family

Hi...I too an searching for relatives from Dube, Ukraine. My family would be Szwaluk. If you come accross that surname please email me. I would like to get a history of that village. John Skibicki

Alonzo/Lonzo Morgan Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  ajrun

Surnames > Morgan

...mills. Alonzo was shot and killed in 1896. Any help with who his parents are would be appreciated.. aj dube

Re: ponton name Posted on: 28 Dec 2010, by  cindy dubea

Surnames > Ponton

...BITH MARRIED PONTO OR PONTON'S. THIS IS MY SITER SITE AS WE ARE WORKING ON OUR DAD'S SIDE WHICH WAS DUBE' OR DUBY ,DUBIE,DUBEA,OR ANY OTHER SPELLING OF IT.OUR GRANDFATHER'S NAME WAS ALPHONISE(ALFRED) DUBE...

Re: Cordie Morgan Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  ajrun

Surnames > Morgan

...mills. Alonzo was shot and killed in 1896. Any help with who his parents are would be appreciated.. aj dube

Re: Cordie Morgan Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  ajrun

Surnames > Morgan

Re: Zoe Paquet m. Joseph Lemieux, 1823, QC Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  rtanguay|M472...

Surnames > Paquet

I find something else concerning the parents of Pierre Paquet who married Angelique Dube on Feb.4th 1752. When he married Angelique Dubé,it was his 2nd wife: his first wife was, Marthe Labbe, that he...

Mostly obits Jan. -April, 1946 Healdton Herald Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Healdton Herald Healdton, Oklahoma Thursday, January 3, 1946 Funeral for Mrs. Cossiart Funeral services were held at the Methodist Church Friday for Mrs. MARGUERITE ERMA COSSIART, wife of RALPH ...

Isaac Cote Emerentienne Godreau Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  linda13200

Surnames > Cote

...have complete place date of marriage). Godreau wife is the one that I have an Arthur Cote m. to Louise Dube in 1885. Only had that one son so the family moved to ??? possibly Mass as you stated. Email me...

Re: Dubois (Modeste and Arzelie Patry) Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  rlapointe2

Surnames > Dubois

...The anglicization of the surname in America to Wood/Woods has been compounded with the Dubwa,Dubria, Dube,Dobose,and DeBoyce variations that I have uncovered. Narcisse Dubois married Sarah Jane Bouchar...

Re: Searching for my family tree Posted on: 17 Mar 2011, by  vgoslyn1

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Weyburn

...Blandion. Children: Narcisse Blndion (decessed);Virginie, wife of Charles Gariepy; Adelaode, wife of Louis Dube; Olive, wife of Xavier Desrochers. you can reach me at vgoslyn@yahoo.com

Seeking death dates/places Posted on: 05 Mar 2011, by  n1nh1

Surnames > St > Pierre

Seeking death date/place for 2 children of Severin St Pierre and Clarice Dube. Child 1: Joseph Paul Roland St Pierre born 26 June 1916, Van Buren Maine. Child 2: Marie Eve Cecile St Pierre born 11 June ...

Re: Looking for DUBE relatives Posted on: 19 Mar 2011, by  joyness1

Surnames > Dube

Groom's Name: Heinrich Dube Groom's Birth Date: Groom's Birthplace: Groom's Age: Bride's Name: Henriette Upmeyer Georgi Bride's Birth Date: Bride's Birthplace: Bride's Age: Marriage Date: 30 Nov 187...

Métis or Iroquois Descendants Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  aniklalonde

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

...there was a photo of them dressed in the native ceremonial wear. Her Great grandparents were Damase Dube and Albina Cardinal whom married in 1883-06-01. (As per the stories Damase Dube was a medicine man wh...

Re: Fleury, Chapeau, QC Posted on: 14 Feb 2011, by  suzanne_fleur...

Surnames > Fleury

Hi Linda--good to meet another cousin. Yes I have just rec'd info that says that Julia Dube who married Joseph Fleury in Maskinonge was a native princess brought up by the Dube family. She was the Algonqu...

Argabright ancestor Posted on: 27 Jan 2011, by  ajrun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...1843 as Mary Frances Moore. Moved to Nemaha, NE in 1860 and married James W. Argabright. Thanks. AJ Dube

Re: Josephine Belanger and Alfred Dube Posted on: 18 Feb 2011, by  brunetteamand...

Surnames > Dube

Josephine Belanger was my Grandma's (Beverly Brunette) aunt. She lived with her (until the end of her life) in Clawson, Michigan in the 80's. If you are interested in more information, my Grandmothe...

Moore Posted on: 11 Feb 2011, by  ajrun

Surnames > Moore

...Rock Island, Ill as a grocer. William is also a brother and in 1870 he also moves to Nemaha, NE. AJ Dube

Moore ancestors Posted on: 27 Jan 2011, by  ajrun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Des Moines

...as a grocer. I'm wondering if the mother and father were killed. Any help would be appreciated. AJ Dube

Re: Eugena Dube m. John Ambrose Lucas Posted on: 26 Feb 2011, by  sashalily

Surnames > Dube

Eugena Dube is my great grandmother and I am corrently writing our family history, so if you want more info or you have some you would to share please contact me.1-506-721-0800 or 1-506-214-2685 ask for D...

Moore Family Posted on: 11 Feb 2011, by  ajrun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Rock Island

...Rock Island, Ill as a grocer. William is also a brother and in 1870 he also moves to Nemaha, NE. AJ Dube

Re: Emilie Dube Posted on: 04 Mar 2011, by  pinestick

Surnames > Dube

...on ancestry : George Roy, fils majeur de Paul [Hyppolite] Roy et Marie Louise Levasseur, et Emelie Dube, fille mineure de Joseph Dube et de defunte Marie Charlotte ?? Davis ? Taris ?? de la paroisse de St G...

Re: Multiple Sclerosis/MS Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  karencarrbieh...

Topics > Medical > Hereditary Diseases

...a type of muscular dystrophy with many similarities to opmd. my identified french ancestry names are dube and levasseur,,

Richard C. Melanson Posted on: 02 Feb 2011, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

...Marjorie M. Cook Alexander Melanson of Gloucester Daughter: from his first wife, Marcia Melanson (Guilford) Dube of Groton Sons: from his first wife, Richard C. Melanson Jr. of Denmark, ME., David Thor Me...

Re: Zoe Paquet m. Joseph Lemieux, 1823, QC Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  rtanguay|M472...

Surnames > Paquet

...of Pierre Miville-Deschenes and Catherine Ouellet. Pierre Paquet son of Pierre Paquet and Angelique Dube married St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, Feb, 4th, 1752, and his wife,Catherine Miville-Deschesnes, daughter ...

Surnames > Paquet

...Catherine Miville Deschesnes. Pierre Paquet, married Feb 4th 1752 St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, with Angelique Dube, daughter of Joseph Dube and Angelique Morin. That's all I have for the Paquet Family Raymond Tan...

Re: MAHER Posted on: 22 Jan 2011, by  saluki12

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Centre-du-Québec > Drummond

...d'Upton Francois Simeon Maher ( Louis Octave & Agathe Fontaine Bibiane Payer ( Abraham & Emerence Dube) October 25, 1880 St-Guillaume d'Upton

Re: Ernest Perreault / Celina Chouinard Posted on: 20 Jan 2011, by  dianemarcotte

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

...name) was born 17 Apr 1884 in Cap-des-Rosiers, Québec and she married Joseph Ambroise Théodule DUBE on 29 May 1906 in Algoma, Ontario, Canada. He died 31 Jan 1929 in Blind River; Sainte Famille...

Re: Looking for DUBE relatives Posted on: 19 Jan 2011, by  marthadking

Surnames > Dube

My great grandmother was Henrietta Dube, married to Henri Dube, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She had children by a first marriage to an Upmeyer and she and Mr. Dube had one daughter, Martha Dube for whom I was named and ...

Re: Joseph Dube m. Exilda Levesque in NH Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  dhrlic

Surnames > Dube

Hello does your joseph have a brother name peter who is father of abhram if so email dhrlic@yahoo.com or DEVILDAN@peoplepc.com thany you Dan Hrlic

Re: Paul Alexis Dube, b. 1877, ME Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  MELBOURNEFL

Surnames > Dube

...only one to survive childhood.you can see this at sight in Gf's.I have this line done back to original dube to come to Canada and also ST.AMAND and this is not the original family name. aunt Rose was my ...

Re: Fleury vs Fleurie Posted on: 28 Dec 2010, by  suzanne_fleur...

Surnames > Fleury

... I still don't know what this Algonquin Report is or where to get it. How do you know that Julia Dube was Algonquin? Where did you find that info? Re the name change --It's my impression that is was...

Re: Fleury vs Fleurie Posted on: 29 Dec 2010, by  colleenfleury...

Surnames > Fleury

Hi Suzanne. Julie Dube: while working on my family tree, I got in touch with a cousin from the Pembroke area who told me that all the family had a band card and that we belong to the Bonnechere Band of Al...

Re: James Mitchell + Elizabeth Green Posted on: 16 Dec 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...Estimated birth year: abt 1867 Father Name: Wm Mitchell Mother Name: Elizabeth Green Spouse Name: Mary Dube Spouse's Age: 15 Spouse Birth Place: Magdelena County of Gaspe Spouse Father Name: Romain...

Re: Nicolas/Bédard Posted on: 15 Dec 2010, by  achalut

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > General

...Municipalité/District: Grande-Riviere/Pabok, Qc Wilfrid Nicolas [ Isidore Nicolas & Emilienne Dube ] et Marcelle Boucher [ Hyacinthe-Henri Boucher & Georgiana Beck ] Mariage des enfants dans ...

Re: Lamoureux,Bessette Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  daciodan

Surnames > Bessette

...(Moyse, Moses) (b 10 Dec 1847) m Marie Onesime Bricault dite la Marche Jean (John) (b abt 1852) m Helene Dube In the 1881 Census, John (b abt 1852) is still living in Roxton Pond. (see my post below fo...

Re: Dorilda Martin Posted on: 20 Sep 2011, by  daciodan

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

The census I found: 1881 Census of Canada Name: Edouard Martin Gender: Male Marital Status: Married Age: 55 Birth Year: 1826 Birthplace: Quebec Religion: Catholic Nationality: Française (Fre...

Re: Kurio (Wendish Bible and Trunk) Posted on: 10 Dec 2011, by  kather1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Wendish

...really like to know what it means, too. The oldest daughter of my Great Great Grandfather, Michael Dube, Johanna Christiana, married Michael Kurio (Kurjo) in the Serbin settlement after his first wife ...

Re: Les Prud'homme d'Amérique (the Prudhomme of America) Posted on: 29 Jun 2011, by  Gildube

Surnames > Dube

Hello, Would like the parents of Madeleine (Mado) Kervella who married Alfred Ludvic Dube in Brest, France Jul-26-1919. Thanks

per page