Search the Boards

Search Results for "DUBE" - 2,135 Messages

per page

Martell Family Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  tyrl10435

Surnames > Martell

...information on, and whom are you trying to find? My great grandmother was Julia Martell, she married Dominique Dube'/Dubay around 1865. They lived in the L'anse Creuse area of Michigan. Which extended fro...

Rowland Family, From Canada Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  sunnygirl

Surnames > Rowland

I am searching for my family.Names include, Paquette, Dion, Dube. Any information would help. Thanks

Patricia Guerette Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by  margaret805

Surnames > Guerette

...grandfather- Adelor, and I think my gr. grandfather was also Adelor.My grandfather Adelor married Adele Dube. My gr.grandfather came from Quebec. I am very interested in what information you may have on t...

Guerette/Dube Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  lrosental

Surnames > Guerette

Somehow Albertine Martin is related to Felix Dube whose father was Adolphe Dube. If there is a connection please E-mail me at rosental5@home.com Thank you Linda

Re: Dorion info Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  DiannaHaley10

Surnames > Dorion

Ok, my Dorion relatives must be in that bunch some where! My ggg-grandmother is Victorine Dorion (b. 1882). She married Eugene Tourville. I believe they lived in Quebec and perhaps later moved to ...

Francis Xavier PLUMMER aka Francis Russell(R.), Russell b 1896 Champlain, NY, USA Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  fuzdawg

Surnames > Plummer

...Francis Russell aka Francis R. aka Russell PLUMMER. dob 3 Dec 1896 in Champlain ,NY m. Alphide Alma DUBE 8 Sept 1924 in the Saint-Sacrement Church in Fall River, MA .dod 11 July 1984 at sea. Any leads, in...

Re: Germain Bibaud/Beatrice Trammell Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Patmag

Surnames > Bibaud

My great grandmother was Thais Bibaud. Her father was Pierre Bibaud, a lawyer from Montreal. Pierre's wife was Adele Billon. Pierre had a brother Michael, Francious, Maxamillon, etc 9 in family. Micha...

Re: Germain Bibaud/Beatrice Trammell Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  pstefnik

Surnames > Bibaud

Hi Lucie, Just now got back to see your message. Yes, I would like any information you have on the Bibauds. My line is much further back so I don't recognize Arthur Bibaud or Germain. Do you know Alan...

Joseph Fleury Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  jillandgail

Surnames > Fleury

hello, I am also looking for information on Joseph Fleury married to Julie Dube any info would be appreciated

Joseph Fleury Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  jillandgail

Surnames > Fleury

Doug was Joseph Fleury's wife named Julie dube?

Amable Fleury Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  jillandgail

Surnames > Fleury

...1844 in ,,Québec,Canada Father: Joseph Fleury b: 1800 in ,,Québec,Canada Mother: Julie Dube b: ABT 1815 in ,,Québec,Canada Marriage 1 Mathilda Benoit b: 1844 in ,,Québec,Canada Mar...

Re: Amable Fleury Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  sproutbabyca

Surnames > Fleury

Hello, My husband's GGG grandparents were also Amable Fleury (son of Joseph Fleury and Julia Dube) and Mathilda Benoit. Their daughter, Olive/Olivine was his GG grandmother. She married a James Patrick...

Amable Fleury Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  jillandgail

Surnames > Fleury

His parents were Julie Dube and Joseph Fleury.

Joseph Fleury m Julie Dube Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by Chris Kowal

Surnames > Fleury

Do you have this couple's parents? They are the grandparents of the Louis Fleury married to Odile Chartrand listed in another message.

Re: Joseph Fleury Posted on: 09 Dec 2001, by yolande michaud

Surnames > Fleury

...Chartrand side of the family - and I recently obtained information as far as Joseph Fleury and Julia Dube. I would love to hear from you, best regards, Yolande

Re: Joseph Fleury Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  sfleury12

Surnames > Fleury

...moved to North Cobalt Ont. where the rest of their children were born. Joseph Fleury & Julia Dube were my gr-gr-grandparents. Suzanne

Re: Fleury vs Fleurie Posted on: 21 Feb 2004, by Yolande Michaud

Surnames > Fleury

...research. This is not uncommon when doing genealogy research. As it relates to Joseph Fleuri and Julia Dube. My research shows that it was Fleuri but the next generations spelled it Fleury. A genealog...

Louis Fleury, Pontiac,Quebec Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by  EMcCallum0111

Surnames > Fleury

...of J B & Marie Francoise Delignon de Lamirande. 7) Louis b1826-d1918 son of Joseph & Julie Dube who married Marie Thibeau. 8) Louis son of Louis & Marie Thibeau who married Adele Mathilde Ch...

Lapierre - Canada Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Andry

Surnames > Lapierre

FYI: http://www3.sympatico.ca/christ.dube This web address has Lapierre's in it that came from France to Acadia (Canada). The site was listed on Genform. The site is in French but is easy to navigate t...

Lapierre aux Îles de la Madeleine Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by  dpyl

Surnames > Lapierre

Bonjour, Avez-vous eu la chance de visiter le site de M. Christian Dubé? Voici l'adresse: http://www3.sympatico.ca/christ.dube/

Dubé - Lapierre Posted on: 04 Jan 1999, by mueller

Surnames > Lapierre

Quebec General- Grande Riviere area. Joseph William Dubé (? - ? 1948)was married to Marie Axilda Lapierre (? 1898 - 08 Feb 1982). They were the parents of Marie Simone Dubé(12 Mar 1921 - 21 ...

Lagaces of New Brunswick Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  evelynth

Surnames > Legacy

...Tibaut Michel Mignier dit Lagace III and Marguerite Pelletier Basile Mignier dit Lagace and Catherine Dube Louis Migne and Madeleine Levesque Francois Lagace and Mathhilde Boudreau m.1830 Bathurst Joseph ...

Re: jane barnwell born abt.1720 Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  DIANALSIRAGUS...

Surnames > Barnwell

Hi, i have all the info your looking for and pictures of KEARNEY cem, and a list of all names in it .this is also my line, HILKIAH's father was the loyalist his name ALEXANDER,have lots of info on thi...

Re: Lineage of Jules Michaud Posted on: 30 Sep 2003, by  CarolynYoung2...

Surnames > Michaud

...and Elizabeth Thibodeau and she was married to Michael Farrell the son of Michael Farrell and Julie Dube.

Re: Joseph Michaud m. Genevieve Bellefleur Posted on: 05 Nov 2004, by  fhc3338517

Surnames > Michaud

...in Presque Isle, Aroostook, ME. William married my great great grandmother, after her husband Moyse Dube died in 1891 in Minnesota. William served in the civil war in the U.S. and lived at Ft. Snelling ...

Re: Andre Michaud m. Julie Adele Soucy Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by  Sharyn McGlin...

Surnames > Michaud

...Yvonne Levesque of Edmonston, NB, Mrs. Lillian Smith and Mrs. Jeanne Levesque of Lewiston, Mrs. Germaine Dube of Canada, and Miss Eva Michaud of St. Leon; a brother, Andre of Lewiston; as sister, Mrs. Cel...

look for Grandfather Michaud Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by  tinam52

Surnames > Michaud

I am trying to get information on my grandfather, Alcide (Fred) Michaud. He was born in Kamouraska in the early 1900's. He was from a large family. Some siblings were Lorette, Germain, Tony, Rose, and...

Michaud & related families in Manchester and Quebec Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  08ebuny

Surnames > Michaud

...records of Manchester. Alcide MICHAUD born 9 Jan 1908 Temiscouata son of Jean Baptiste M. & Emilia DUBE married 24 Jun 1929 Irene SAVOIE born 22 Jan 1907 Ste. Marie, Manchester dau of Arthur S. &...

looking for Grandfather Michaud Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  tinam52

Surnames > Michaud

...rootsweb. It looks like you and I have a good number of surnames in common. I have some info on the Dube line, if you are interested. You can email me directly in you wish.

Michaud/Dube Lineage Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by  KLeeming

Surnames > Michaud

Hello, I have a Solange or Soulanges Michaud married to Romain Dube at St Andre de Kamouraska Nov 5, 1816. I am searching my Paternal Dube tree (my father's mother was also a Dube - Yvonne Marie married to Omer J...

Re: Michaud/Dube Lineage Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  ruthgarner1

Surnames > Michaud

I have a great grandmother Azilda Dube who married Joseph Joly. They had a son Francois Joly, who married my grandmother Vitaline Constantineau on October 31, 1904 at Grenville, Quebec.

Re: Michaud/Dube Lineage Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by Karen Leeming

Surnames > Michaud

...your message. One never knows where leads will come from. Unfortunately, I don't have the name Azilda Dube in any of my lineage. So I therefore can't help you as well. But I keep everything from the ne...

Re: Louise Monette dit Boismenu Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by Annie

Surnames > Monet

...Agnes Lessley St-Croix, Cornwall, Ont 12-9,1959 10-Boisvenue William-John Dube` Elisabeth Greenfield,Ont. 01-09-1930 9-Boisvenue ...

Courure line Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  Dominique Rit...

Surnames > Folz

Marie-Louise COUTURE was the daughter of Camille COUTURE & Marie-Dorothee DUBE. CamiIle COUTURE was born. 13 Apr. 1852 at Trois-Pistoles, Qc. Dorothee DUBE was born 02 June 1861 at St-Eloi (Temiscouata c...

Re: Peltiers from Mt. Clemens in Macomb County, MI Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by Michael LaForet

Surnames > Peltier

...In c. 1837 when Antoine was 29, he married Angelica Jacques, daughter of Julian Jacques & Josette Dube. Born in 1818 in Assumption. Angelica died in Macomb Co., MI on 2 Mar 1895; she was 77. They had...

Re: Peltiers from Mt. Clemens in Macomb County, MI Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by Michael LaForest

Surnames > Peltier

...In c. 1837 when Antoine was 29, he married Angelica Jacques, daughter of Julian Jacques & Josette Dube. Born in 1818 in Assumption. Angelica died in Macomb Co., MI on 2 Mar 1895; she was 77. They had...

Re: Harry Arthur LeClair Sr and Jr. need info from NY Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  TED_BRASSLEY_...

Surnames > Le Clair

...Jean-Hilaire & > Angelique ASSELIN, marries Luce LECLAIR (parents Henri LECLAIR & Jossette > DUBE), Luce born 1808, married 9 Oct 1852 at LaPocatiere, Quebec. > > 3). CASTONGUAY, Fran...

Re: DUBY Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  fhc3338517

Surnames > Duby

napolean dubey---father Moise Dube/mother Julie parmentier, both of quebec , married 1851 Nicolet, 15 y.o. in 1870 census of Bourbannais, IL. born in VT. Is this the same Napolean? If so, please r...

Jean Bapt. Dube Adele M. Rose Bois Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  linda13200

Surnames > Duby

...(Johnny) who married in 1867 . If this is the family you're looking for, then it is all done in the Dube Genealogy Books. It sure sounds like your names are anglicized as Bois is Woods in English and Jean...

Henry King Phoebe Euphemie Dube Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  linda13200

Surnames > Duby

...Haynes and lives in Belfast, ME . If you have any other info, I would appreciate it as I published the Dube Genealogy Books.

Vincent Duby ? Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  linda13200

Surnames > Duby

...many Joseph, at this point I need to make sure I'm reading your genealogy correct. I've published the Dube Genealogy Books so I'm very interested in any and all Dube, Duby, Dubie, Dubay, Dubey, Dubee, etc. Th...

Juanita Duby married who? Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  linda13200

Surnames > Duby

...very little info to go by, please supply more Duby info so I can locate the family. I've published the Dube Genealogy Books so I am always thrilled to find more. Thanks

Siblings of Juanita Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by  linda13200

Surnames > Duby

...siblings of Juanita with spouses?? Thanks! I'm sure we're missing a generation or two to connect to the Dube Genealogy books. Email me at linda@nic1.net (that's the number one dot net)

Duby/Dube Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Michael Duby

Surnames > Duby

I am looking for information about the Dube/Duby families of North America.Many of these came to the U.S. from Canada in 1850,s. If you have any info on any branch of these families please contact me. I a...

Duby Genealogy (Shafer) Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Michael Duby

Surnames > Duby

I have an extensive genealogy on the Dube/Duby families. Please provide more info! Call me at 580-963-3931 or write to: Michael Duby Rt.1 Box 52 Hastings, OK., I will try to help in whatever way I can. Th...

Duby Genealogy (Shafer) Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Michael Duby

Surnames > Duby

...born somewhere in Michigan in 1878. Have you tried looking under the spellings of Dubi;Dubey;Dubay and Dube? These are all variations to the spelling of our French-Canadian name, and are pronounced "...

Dube/Duby Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Michael Duby

Surnames > Duby

Sabrina, The original spelling of your Duby surname is Dube! This is French! Our Dube ancestors originated in France and migrated to Quebec in the mid 1600's. From there they migrated to Maine and other de...

Re: Dube/Duby Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  BJELLIS

Surnames > Duby

Hi, By any chance did any of your DUBEs migrate to Louisiana? I come from DUBE, Francois supposedly from Rouge, France, to New Orleans, LA, around 1832. Know nothing else. Thanks for your time. Margar...

Re: Dube/Duby Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by m.v. thompson

Surnames > Duby

Hi Laura, Thank you for the response re DUBE/DUBY. My GGGGrandFather was DUBE, Farncois was the first DUBE/DUBET/DUBEA/DUBAIS in LA. He arrived (supposedly) in 1832 in NOLA and went to Avoyelles where he lived ...

DUBY FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by SABRINA DUBY

Surnames > Duby

...SINCE HE AND HSI PARENTS ARE THE ONLY MISSING LINK AND ALSO HE HAD CHANGE OUR FAMILY'S LAST NAME FROM DUBE TO DUBY IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHY

per page