Search the Boards

Search Results for "WIDMER" - 530 Messages

per page

MORE INFO Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  DPennington

Surnames > Straubhaar

Albert Straubhaar was the son of Godrey Straubhaar and Sophia Widmer. Sophia later married a Wolfenberger.

peter and maria Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by mary whitmer

Surnames > Witmer

Iam of relation, hope this helps.peters fathers name was peter widmer 1698 wife was anna 1698 marias fathers name was carl valentine michael schuett 1714 peter of 1698 father swas johannes widmer 1660-1763 marr...

Peter Maria Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Angel Whitmer

Surnames > Witmer

...Ellsworth valentine -> Solomon -> John -> Jacob-> Peter Whitmer-> Peter Witmer-> Peter Widmer-> Johannes-> Johan Jakob. I started research through family members them the internet. I...

Witmer- Thornton Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by Becky Anderson

Surnames > Witmer

...Frank Leslie Witmer and Bessie J Thornton. I have info on Witmer back to 1634 starting with Johann Jakob Widmer. In particular I am looking on a child of Bessie and Frank's named Cecil Thornton Witmer b.1-1...

Johan Christian Wittmer Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  the_strickler...

Surnames > Witmer

...Schallenburger Family: Benjamin, Christian, Fern, Jacob, Martin, Samuel, John, Abraham, Peter Father Perter Widmer Mother Anna Catharine Bachhmann

Re: Peter Witmer, Revolutionary War Soldier, SAR Graveside Ceremony Planned Posted on: 26 Aug 2004, by  afahstehr

Surnames > Witmer

...However, with David M. in Northumberland County, PA in 1824, that likely links him with my line. My Peter Widmer, the immigrant, was born ca. 1698, settled in Lancaster Co, PA, and had at least 5 children....

Robert Campbell of Quebec, Canada Posted on: 08 Nov 1999, by Brooke Fry

Surnames > Campbell

...Campobello, died there. 2. Annie who m. a Dr. Nelles, children were Robert Campbell Nelles and James Widmer Nelles. 3.Margaret, n/m, 4.Emma, n/m, 5. Selina, n/m, 6.William, n/m, 7.Alfred Brett, n/m, 8. Ge...

Lucy D. Casteel's ancestors Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  Lindsaygriff

Surnames > Dingus

...family tree can be traced to Hans Kelker born in 1541 in Thalwil, Zurich, Switzerland, he married Elsy Widmer. Deithelm Kelker was born in 1553 in Thalwil, Zurich, married Cathherina Dietzinger in 1606 in ...

Baumgartners - looking for possible cousins Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by Dave

Surnames > Baumgartner

... 3. Wilhelm Josef 3. Johann Thomas 3. Ida md(2) Maria Theresa Widmer (1872-1918) md(3) Anna Sophie Gubler (1870-1935)

Re: Mary Everta Player (b. 1880) of Inwood, N.Y. Posted on: 29 Mar 2004, by  gbaron1

Surnames > Player

i am related ti the players thru my grand mother who was mary player(widmer), daughter of william and katie ogrady . i have been to the cemetary in lawrence , they have really no idea where anyone is in th...

Re: Mary Everta Player (b. 1880) of Inwood, N.Y. Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  ronaldbrandt4...

Surnames > Player

...in NY. Born in 1888 and he lived with Mary E Player born 1880. She had two children Helen and Henry Widmer.Robert and Mary were never married as far as I know, as Robert's first wife would not give him a d...

Antonia Spier & Robert Eaton Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by  2Karlen

Surnames > Spier

...America first living in Missouri before settling in Boulder, CO. At some point Antonia married a Gottlieb Widmer. Antonia died in CA on July 23, 1964. I quite sure that son Robert Eaton married a woman w...

Whitmer/Widmer Posted on: 14 Apr 2006, by Faith Allen

Surnames > Whitmer

...line of Whitmers through my ggrandmaother who was a Whitmer. I am looking for info on Jacobus Antonius Widmer b. 1804 I believe in Switzerland, and his son Joseph Anton Whitmer b. 1835 he, I think was born ...

Y-DNA TESTING! Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by  chuckwh

Surnames > Whitmer

(Apologies to those on the WHITMER-L list who already got this message. This one is posted to the ancestry discussion group, and gets copied to WHITMER-L. I should have posted here first, and not to...

Widmer,Whitmer, Whitmore Families etc. Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by jim

Surnames > Whitmer

...message goes out to: Rex Whitmer Dave Whitmore Roy Karl You guys e-mailed me requesting my info on the Widmer, Whitmer family files that I have. You fellows need to e-mail me back and give me your e-mail ad...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions