Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WIDMER" - 541 Messages

per page

Re: Farney Family Tree by Charles Farney Posted on: 28 Feb 2011, by  ahamp2

Surnames > Farney

This is the grave of William Ferneyhough's nephew, the son of his brother John. It is not his son's grave, who may well be our John Farney. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=fe...

Re: looking for Martha L Shumake - maiden name Rhude Posted on: 12 Oct 2010, by  LadyDee373

Surnames > Rhude

Martha Rhude who had "Bunny" died years ago. She was my aunt. How are you related?

HOPKINS Perry B - Vietnam Wall section 16W Posted on: 21 Feb 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Hopkins

...section 16W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records....

Re: Kreinecker and Feiler in Vienna - a family mystery Posted on: 27 Feb 2011, by  pippi321

Regionen > Europa > Österreich > Wien

...of inhabitants of Vienna, who owned or rented apartments. St. Stephan´s is in the I.district. http://www.digital.wienbibliothek.at/periodical/structure/5311 There are not so many houses in Vienna ...

Re: Johnson/Jenson/Jensen/Johannason Posted on: 23 Aug 2010, by  Virginiars123

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...boundries have changed to make a difference in searching? Also, on one it was hard to see if it was 1873 or 1872. Then on the 1930 Wisconsin census when he was living with a daughter and her family it...

Re: Friebertshauser Posted on: 10 Sep 2010, by  ladythel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sheboygan

RP, Thanks, Information I did not have, grooms parents names.

Re: database Posted on: 25 Jun 2010, by  dclason7803

Surnames > Bolduc

I would also like to get into the data base.. My grandmother was a Bolduc

Charles Oliver Lenig Posted on: 01 Jun 2010, by  jlsot45

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Snyder

...question. I've been searching for my great-grandfather's parents. His name is Charles Oliver Lenig, born around 1873 and died Jan 15, 1937 in PA. His wife was Carrie Edna Hummel. One of their daughters was ...

Re: 1885 Florida State Census Index for Hernando County Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  clemonsr2001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Hernando

Any West family/ies Thanks

Ernest Winters Schouten Posted on: 27 Jul 2011, by  mnreddout

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Love

Source: Marietta Monitor, 1 March 1996, page 4 ** Ernest Winters Schouten Memorial services for Ernest Winters Schouten, 92, will be conducted Saturday at 2:00 p.m. in the Kennedy Funeral Home Chapel with ...

Re: Zell Family portrait Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  MaryAnneEastm...

Surnames > Zell

Hi, I am interested in the zell family portrait and would appreciate it if you could email it to me at mzell5@cfl.rr.com. Thank You

re olivers Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  loliver39

Surnames > Oliver

I am also trying to find information on Olivers that I never knew from Mississippi. Do you have any names? My grandfather was Eugene born 9/13/1905. Is this one?

Re: Simmons Information Exchange Posted on: 20 Mar 2012, by  idamorse1952

Surnames > Simmons

ok looking for damie simmons was married to frank morse had son marvin earl i need data on her parents doing family tree i will share ty

Re: WM REAVIS 1864 Posted on: 16 Apr 2012, by  missy18481

Surnames > Reavis

Maybe I wrote this to you in error I thought you were the one reserching the Chancellor and Horn(e) families. A cousin found a picture of a baby girl with the name of Myrla Clovis Horne age 6 months ...

Re: ballyheigue hanlon's Posted on: 25 Apr 2012, by  Brian Griffin

Surnames > Hanlon

Forget to add, Brother and sister -Patrick and Maira were never married till their death.

per page