Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 58,924 Messages

per page

Re: STURDIVANT, STURDEVANT, STERTVANT, etc., Families - 1500-1700 Posted on: 24 Mar 2011, by  somabear

Surnames > Sturdivant

...from the east to Texas and from there migrated, by means of the Texas Trail, to Wyoming, Nebraska, and Montana. I've also heard that one of the brothers was a criminal and one was an attorney, probably kept ...

Re: Paynters in New Jersey & Montana Posted on: 13 Apr 2011, by  Vargheseah

Surnames > Paynter

...Trinniman. My great grandmother was Cora Paynter, their daughter. She married Frank Wilson in Helena Montana and they had two children, Harriet (my paternal grandmother, born 1899) and Lionel. They moved ...

Re: Donovan Lionell Krouskop Posted on: 12 May 2011, by  muse51

Surnames > Krouskop

...happened after about 1896 or so when Jack married my great grandmother Gertrude Lawrence in Helena, Montana. I Have never heard of any earlier life for John or his brother Joe so maybe together we can figur...

Memorial Stone of Danish Dr. Uhrenholt in Westby? Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  hanswendelboe

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Divide

...National Archive I've found a note and photo of a memorial stone that should have been set up in Westby, Montana, North Dakota in October 1927. Apparently Mogens Uhrenholt lived here in his first year(s) ...

Re: Joseph Jose family of Southwest Texas Posted on: 15 Mar 2011, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > El Paso Genealogical Society (EPGS)

...record Name: Alfred Lee Jose Permanent address: 101 Ranch Norwalk Connecticut County: Cascade State: Montana Birth Date: 4 May 1886 Race: White Farming for Mr. Mitchell, H. B. FHL Roll Number: 168410...

Re: Obituar Look-up Please Arthur Johnson Posted on: 19 Jul 2010, by  volunteerMT

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Montana Lookups

According to the Montana Death Index, the Arthur Johnson who died 30 De 1976 at the age of 72 years, was a resident of Beaverhead County, and that he died in Beaverhead County. As the Social Security Death ...

Re: Thomas Chatwood Posted on: 26 Mar 2011, by  debrabrown196

Surnames > Chatwood

...Alberta, Canada from approx. 1901-1922, and later moved to British Columbia Canada, Washington State and Montana. (Nina) Pearl Chatwood married Chandler Uriah Keillor(1869-1946) and had one child (my grandmo...

Re: Sherman "Kirk" Cook Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  volunteerMT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

...newspaper articles that would appear to be about the Sherman Kirk Cook you are looking for: From the "Montana Standard," published at Butte, Montana on July 4, 1933: MAN TO BE TRIED IN ASSAULT CASE. SHE...

Re: SABOL Posted on: 27 Aug 2010, by  staceypavel

Surnames > Sabol

...Amelia (Jacobs) Carter was one of their 8 children and she went on to have 10 children of her own here in Montana. Please let me know if this sounds like the right family? Because it does to me. Stacey

Bank Horn Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  rh1711242

Surnames > Horn

Anyone have info on Bank Horn and parents..... He was born in Bavaria and moved via Wisconsin to Montana early 1900s.

Kenneth Hays Warthman 1917-2011 b. Athens County, Ohio Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Warthman

...1917 in Athens, Ohio, he served during World War II in the Army Air Force stationed out of Great Falls, Montana. He worked as a railroad clerk for 45 years and was an active member of the First United Meth...

Re: Love family Posted on: 23 May 2011, by  kt19211

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Sweetwater

...stateside? Did you meet with anyone in Rock Springs? I have four cousins younger than I who live in Montana, Colorado and Texas. They are the children of my father's younger brother. I am 61 and currently l...

Re: Hayes in Missouri Posted on: 22 Mar 2011, by  Janet Faulkne...

Surnames > Hayes

Looking for Frank Hayes born in Montana, about 1930 his daughter Elizabeth Mason born NOv. 1958, Denver county, CO. looking for his parent name and side of his family. any one know about this, Thank you ...

Re: HOLTGREN, Charles, 84 -- Dies: 01 Feb 1952 in Butte, MT Posted on: 27 Jun 2010, by  volunteerMT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

...is in the process of moving. However, you might try the Butte Public Library, as they have the old Montana Standard newspapers on microfilm, and you can do the search yourself at the library. Butte Public ...

Surname: Milos; Milosh Given name: Anton, Antun Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  dedg77

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

...family from America to Croatia-Austria. Anton Milos came to US about 1899. Made his way to Butte, Montana and then Cle Elum, Kittitas, Washington. He was a miner. Research shows that he is Croatian born in...

Re: Myers Family Posted on: 08 Feb 2011, by  colleymae

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Scotland

looking for connection to my Allen Myers born abt 1832. Fought in Civil War. Married Martha Dougherty 1868. Migrated to Montana 1869.

Re: FINLEN FAMILY Posted on: 27 Feb 2011, by  THOMAS_HOULIH...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Haldimand

...BROTHER-THOMAS FINLEN--WHO ALSO HAD TWO SON'S. MILES FINLEN PATRICK FINLEN. THEY BOTH SETTLED/DIED IN BUTTE MONTANA WITHIN A WEEK OF EACH OTHER. BURIED IN BAY CITY MICHIGAN W THERE PARENT. HOPE THIS HELPS TO

Re: Marianne Knight Boston Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  JDJames89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

You might also want to check out The Montana Standard's web site - it's Butte's local newspaper. It has a free searchable online archive at their web site www.montanastandard.com going back to at least 2005....

Re: Hugh McDonell borne: in Inverness,Scotland Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  virginiamcdon...

Surnames > McDonell

...emigrated to Canada--where at first, I don't know; but moved to territory of Manitoba and then into the US, Montana, in about 1897. It is so hard to trace the McDonells. I do know the naming process may he...

Re: Ethel Rae James Posted on: 14 Mar 2011, by  Sean DeYoung

Surnames > James

Another possibily important facts is that she lived in Polson, Montana most her adult life until her death.

Re: Orphan from New York to Illinois Posted on: 09 May 2011, by  lrcarter985

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > Orphan Trains

...may be a relative to Joesph Clark of New York who married a female STOREY.My Laura Britton travels to Montana with Mary J Clark of Indiana,her parents are Joesph Clark and and the mother her maiden name is S...

Re: Lesselyoung in Wisconsin Posted on: 08 Mar 2011, by  TheaSmith06

Surnames > Lesselyoung

...remained in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and died May 11, 1965. The Joseph you have was a musician and lived in Montana. Here's the 1920 census for the correct Joseph. 1920 Wisconsin, Fond du Lac Co., Ward 8 Fon...

McCauley Family of Boulder, Montana Posted on: 12 Feb 2011, by  jmabsher2005

Surnames > McCauley

...with information for Joseph Twiggs. Does this information ring any bells for the McCauley Family of Montana.

Re: Obit Request for Lawrence E. Brown Posted on: 08 Mar 2011, by  bennedona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Payne

...sons and daughters-in-law, Edward and Donna Brown of Houston, Texas, Terry and Julie Brown of Billings, Montana and Rex and Joy Brown of Edmond; two daughters, Sibyl Hawk and her husband, Marvin of Lawton an...

Kyro, John William (obituary 1975) Posted on: 17 May 2011, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN Aug. 7, 1975 Funeral services for John William (Bill) Kyro were held from the St. John’s Lutheran Church of Finlayson on Tuesday, July 29, 1975 at ...

per page