Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 58,941 Messages

per page

Re: Wiederspahn Posted on: 10 May 2011, by  suhuben

Surnames > Wiederspahn

FAMILY TREE (From family records) GGrandfather: Christian Wiederspahn Born 12/18/1853 Colony Walter GGrandmother: Anna Elizabeth Walters Born 8/15/1852 Colony Walter Children: Catherine Margerita Bo...

Re: info about Carl Soderberg Posted on: 13 Dec 2010, by  katinaustin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alaska > Anchorage

...records to give you the exact details of his death. I'm trying to get this from memory...he died in the Montana, AK area at someone's farm & then they put his body on a train to send it to Anchorage fo...

October 2010 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 05 Jan 2011, by  redbirdacres1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Ware County, Georgia USA Obituaries October 2010 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Ruth Wiggins Barber Born in Waycross, GA on Dec. 13, 1920 Departed on Oct. 7, 2010 and resided in Ma...

Re: Marriage Lookup Luther Hurlbutt and Martha Latham Posted on: 12 Jan 2011, by  RBestrom7380

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Powell

...Isaac A Wove/Wave/Ware Minister. The 1920 Census shows Martha E. Hurlbutt, age 25(1884/1885) born in Montana, married 6 years. Mother born in Germany, Father in Pennsylvania. Husband was Lon A(or H) Hurlb...

Re: Need Obit for Mary (Veilleux) Lazure or Quinlen Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Toole

Hi, A Mary Quinlan Born=Abt. 1875 Died=19 June 1930, Toole Co., MT Index #=Tl 427 Source=Montana Office Vital Statistics, Montana Death Index 1860-2007. You can request a copy of her obituary from the Toole County...

Re: Looking for BUTTE, MONTANA Hollands Posted on: 21 Mar 2011, by  kburns08

Surnames > Holland

...Maurice A. Holland and Ellen (Kiely) Holland. They married in Fall River and moved to Silver Bow/Butte, Montana. Maurice (your father's uncle) was a son of Daniel and Catherine (Sullivan) Holland and the b...

Robert Rothweiler Information? Posted on: 14 Apr 2011, by  AmyTaylor3176

Surnames > Rothweiler

...Great Grandfather, was born in New York, but he ran away from home when he was about 13 and ended up in Montana. Thank you.

Walter Herman Hirsbrunner (1919-2011) Obituary Posted on: 22 Apr 2011, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

Idaho State Journal, 04/22/11 SODA SPRINGS — Walter Herman Hirsbrunner, 91, Soda Springs, passed away on Tuesday, April 19, 2011, at home with his loving family surrounding him. Walter was born ...

Re: My Leyba family from Magdalena, NM Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  gregleyba

Surnames > Leyba

My Great Grandparents on my dads side are from Mexico. My dad moved from Denver to Montana. I am Gregory Leyba.

Re: Anyone know these McGillis Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  staricktom

Surnames > McGillis

My mother is a McGillis from Great Falls Montana. Her dads name was Patrick McGillis, she is also Chippawa Cree desendant. I think she had an aunt named Mary LaMere(sp).which might have been her dads siste...

Re: Trying to trail roots Posted on: 17 Jan 2011, by  Thomas_Rowlet...

Surnames > Rowlette

...Edgar had remarried to Fannie A. Mathews, mother of the four children listed. Edgar died July 7, 1918 in Montana. Records can be found in Montana on ...

Re: Phyllis Allen Posted on: 05 Mar 2011, by  gncc99

Surnames > Allen

...Marguerite Allen b 1914, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, d. 1999 Burnaby, BC, Canada. F: George Delbert Allen M: Montana Grace Bush Looking for confirmation of marriages, births etc.as well as extended family

Re: Sparling name Posted on: 20 Mar 2011, by  akmom176

Surnames > Sparling

...Sparling. Her father was James Fletcher Sparling married to Elizibeth Thompson. As a family, they lived in montana, but James was from and migrated to BC Canada. Any information will be appreciated.

Seeking Lacy Family Information in Montana, North Dakota, Ohio & Oregon Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  Wayne Morgan

Surnames > Lacy

I am looking for any/all information on my family (The Lacy Family) sepcifically in the states of Montana, North Dakota, Ohio & Oregon. My name is Wayne Douglas Gose aka Wayne Douglas Morgan (Born 13 Ap...

Re: Looking for Kjersti born 1866 Posted on: 27 Apr 2011, by  bsimonson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Meeker

...for Peter Nelson. I also found Nettie, Adolph, and Bernard in the 1920 census living in Wolf Point, Montana. You most likely be able ...

Re: Bowles in Steuben County, NY Posted on: 28 Apr 2011, by  ElenaGerwitz

Surnames > Bowles

Hello Balingara, Which Bowles line are you referring to? I do not have an Archie Bowles in my Cohocton Bowles. Perhaps you are referring to another Bowles line? Here's what I have on my Bowles l...

Re: obit for William Eugene Crittendon Posted on: 31 May 2011, by  KathieMT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Cascade

The obit for William Crittendon is from the Great Falls Tribune, Great Falls, Montana from the 06 March 2003 issue on page 2M

William Edam married Fanny Maria Daniels Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  janemartin194...

Surnames > Daniels

...Edam married Amelia Kupps-this is there son George Oliver Edam obituary. The Sidney Herald, Sidney, Montana, January 27, 1971, page 12. Services Held For George Edam Funeral services for George Oliver Eda...

Possible information; Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by Richard J.Gempler

Surnames > Gempler

...Minnesota. He had a sister named Lydia, but her married name was Johnson. She lived on a ranch near Euricka Montana I think. My Great Grandfather was Robert Gempler and came to the US from Switzerland. They ...

Re: Smetana Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  alexandersrag...

Surnames > Smetana

...think we are related. I also know of a Mary Smetana she was my g grandfathers sister who moved to Butte Montana. Waiting for your reply, Cher Alexander

Hansen, Carl D. (obituary 1977) Posted on: 04 May 2011, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Sandstone. Carl Daniel Hansen was born at Viborg South Dakota on Nov. 28, 1904. As a young man he farmed in Montana and later in the Finlayson and McGrath areas. He worked for Arcon Construction of Mora f...

Re: Passenger List "Franconia" Liverpool to Boston 1912 Posted on: 11 May 2011, by  RalphEDeLange

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Finnish Immigrants

His name was Thomas Vincent Rogers (or Rodgers) from Glassdrummond, Ireland going to Chiles (sp) City, Montana. Should be Miles City.

Re: Steve or Stephan Diekroetger or Diekroter, etc. Posted on: 12 May 2011, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Big Horn

...searched Ancestry and FamilySearch but didn't find anything more than you did. YOu can search through the Montana State Genealogical Society death records at rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mtmsgs/death_records.htm?...

Re: William B GARRISON, John B Garrison Posted on: 18 May 2011, by  641parkstudio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Madison

...to San Francisco where he was engaged in mining. From there he went to Nevada and worked his way to Montana. He settled near Sheridan where he spent the first winter mining and it was at this time he met t...

Loretta Marie Harrington nee Parks Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  posterone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...Hawkins and wife, Carolyn of Irondale, Missouri, Walter “Gene” Harrington and wife, Kelly of Forsythe, Montana, Chris Harrington and wife, Carol of Farmington, Missouri, Mark Harrington and wife, Nedra of Fa...

per page