Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 57,750 Messages

per page

Frank and Paul Pinsch Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Debra

Surnames > Pinsch

...factual proof exists about where they went or what happened to them. Supposedly, they went out west, Montana or Wyoming, and then one or both of them may have ended up in New Mexica or Arizona area. Stories ...

Adoption Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Sheri

Surnames > Pitsenbarger

...Jackson,Gorsline, Pitsenbarger or other siblings. I am from Iowa the last known address for her was in Montana, she was living or married to a man named James Howren? Not sure about last name. If you have an...

Howren Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Ginger Fields

Surnames > Pitsenbarger

...been doing a little research into the Howren name, My great uncle Henderson Howren lived in Idaho and Montana, but I think he may have had a son named James. I had a strange call on my work phone last week f...

Anglin photo Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by Lucy Tryon

Surnames > Anglin

In a group of photos sent to me by my husband's relative Ruth from Montana, included a photo which I cannot connect to his family at this time. The photo way glued to the black pages of the album. Below the ...

Elizabeth Pointer Arthur Obituary Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  RhetaA

Surnames > Pointer

...Kentucky; Sophie Waller, Macon, Missouri; Amanda Arthur, Conard, Kentucky and Sam Pointer who lives in Montana. Nineteen grandchildren survive.

Elizabeth Pointer Arthur Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  lpointer

Surnames > Pointer

...Broadhead, KY.; Sophie Waller, Macon, Mo.; Amanda Arthur, Conard, KY., and Sam Pointer, who lives in Montana. Nineteen grandchildren survive.

Re: Susan Pointer Posted on: 26 Aug 2005, by  DoyleHarper51

Surnames > Pointer

...Whiteaker. What do you need to know? And, by the way, are you connected with the Speaks families who came to Montana in early 1900s? I knew a bunch of them. Doyle Harper

Leslie O. Pointer 1909 - 1995 Posted on: 06 Nov 2006, by  JaneSanderman...

Surnames > Pointer

...Nebraska and Campion Academy at Loveland, Colorado before graduating from Mount Ellis Academy in Bozeman, Montana. On August 20, 1931, he was united in marriage to Freda A. Headley at Hardin, Montana. Mr. Pointer p...

Looking for Pomerleau Family Information Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Kristy Werner

Surnames > Pomerleau

If anyone knowing about a Lawrence Pomerleau, who was in the Montana area in 1930's sometime, would like to know. Is to believe to have been my grandfather(mother's father, she never knew). Would like to kno...

David Pomerleau aka David Vashon de Pomerleau Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by John Mogren

Surnames > Pomerleau

...and they had nine children. Joseph died January 09, 1935 in Havre, MT and is buried at Medicine Lake, Montana. Amos A. Pumarlo was born February 16, 1869 in Hamel, MN and married Rose Delamie DuPont on Octo...

ROBERT M HANSON Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  MARQOPOLO

Surnames > Hanson

ANY INFORMATION BORN DEC.19 1914 DIED DEC 5 1993. FAMILY FROM MONTANA AND BACK TO NORWAY,SON OF OLE HANSON AND ETHAL MORRISON HANSON, HIS UNCLE WAS WILLIAM MORRISON

Ole Hanson Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Hanson

Surnames > Hanson

There was a mayor of Seattle Washington of that name. I am trying to determine if I am related since he came from Montana about 1900 as we my known relatives

HANSON IN MT or S.D.>MINNESOTA Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  Bonnieknutson...

Surnames > Hanson

...looking for information on the my grandfather PALMER HANSON b:4/7/1899 d:6/1979 Palmer was born in either Montana or Howard South Dakota He left home at the age of 14. I know he was a shepherd in Montana for a time...

Information on Francis Adelia Hanson from MT Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Hanson

Surnames > Hanson

Looking for any info of a school teacher in Montana, any former students from Montana

weltha hanson and tillie holmes relatives Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by theresa

Surnames > Hanson

weltha and tillie were my grandfather's sisters. they lived in montana. tillie in kalispell. trying to put together a family tree.

Re: weltha hanson and tillie holmes relatives Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  DavidPaulHigg...

Surnames > Hanson

According to SSDI at ancestry.com, Weltha died in Valley County, Montana. I'll paste it in. I have the 150 year book from Vernon County, Wisconsin. If you need anything looked up, let me know. WELTHA HAN...

Re: Melvin Hanson Posted on: 30 Oct 2004, by Wanda Roder-Earls

Surnames > Hanson

...married a Melvin Hanson, they were in the Big Stone, SD area. Milbank, S.D. Story is that they moved to Montana, and she passed away in the early to mid 1940's. I found a Melvin & Pearle Hanson in the N...

Re: Hanson:Norway,Iowa,Minnesota Posted on: 09 May 2005, by debie

Surnames > Hanson

...It states he was born in Minnesota. He settled in North Dakota, but spent some time homesteading in Montana. He died before the 1930 census, as his wife was a widow then. Children: Marietta Clara Elenore B...

SEVERT B HANSON d:5/21/1927 Howard SD Need help Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by  Bonnieknutson...

Surnames > Hanson

...had the following children: Cora Hanson Helen Hanson Herbert Hanson Morris Hanson I think He lived in Montana Henry Hanson George Hanson Rachel Hanson b: 1893 d: 9/1994 She was married to a Reckstein. She h...

Trying to find info on hansons Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by  aprildixon24

Surnames > Hanson

...martha(olson). My great grandfather farmed in northfield area with his two brothers for three years. Then went to montana and homesteaded until 1918. When he was drafted for world war 1. After his discharge ...

more berto's Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by larry

Surnames > Berto

...yakima. my dads half brothers bob chamberlain died after a car crash about 12 years ago in billings montana. grandpas mother and dad and george are buried in tahoma cemetary in yakima washington along with a...

Re: Draughn's of Kentucky Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  twoshuz

Surnames > Draughn

...Decendants of Daisy (Draughn) Baker Married to Reason Baker of Shelby Co. MO. and moved to Billings Montana. They had one daughter Orpha, believed to have married a Stump. Any info please contact me direct...

obit Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by pamela suiter

Surnames > Draughn

...Dobson; a brother and sister-in-law; Clyde and Dare Draughn of Bowie,Md.; nieces, Diane Morgan of Billings,Montana,Lisa Russell of Bowie,Md. and Kristi Harris of Ellicott City,Md.; nephews, Dan Speight and D...

Re: Emily Jane Holman Posted on: 12 May 2004, by  sweet1lorrie

Surnames > Holman

...conection please let me know. There is not much info for me to go off form he married my grandma in Montana im not sure if he had any siblings.

Re: Holman's from Norway Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by  KathleenMyers...

Surnames > Holman

...other desendants! We shared information a couple of years ago and even discussed attending a reunion in Montana. Anyway, I'm really glad you wrote as I can't remember exactly where we left off! I'll try and...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions