Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 58,372 Messages

per page

Newton Salvage Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Black53

Surnames > Salvage

...who married Sarah A. Thomas, born 1869, Mercer County, Missouri. In 1920 they were living at Roundtop, Montana. Any information on this family would be appreciated.

Wilmer Jeanette of Montana Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by  jmfraser

Surnames > Jeannette

Great Falls Tribune newspaper Great Falls, Montana Saturday, 6 Sept. 1924 ‘HEALER’ Fined $250 Here Faces Larceny Count Adam Rice, Charged by Blind Woman in Falls, to Be Returned to Butte. Arthur Ric...

Re: Sather MN Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

...ACROSS A ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN IN MN TRAVELLED 1903 I THINK WAS HIS YEAR OF BIRTH NORTH DAKOTA AND MONTANA MARRIED JUANITA TATMAN HAD FIVE CHILDREN MOVED TO EASTERN OREGON WORKED AT THE UMATILLA ARMY DEPO...

grandfather Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

my dad was born in Montana and then the family moved to Echo, Or. Eastern OR. my grandfather left my dad and his family when the kids were young my grandmother won't tell us anything about him just that you ...

grandfather Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

I live in Hermiston, Oregon my grandfather married my grandmother in Montana I think he worked building the dam in Malta, Montana then moved to Eastern Oregon then left my dad and siblings there I think I found his...

grandfather Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

I would appreciate that I have found his birth date and death date I know he lived in Montana, Oregon, and MN that is all I have found out in my research. thanks shari

Re: Grandfather Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN 1903 MN LIVED IN NORTH DAKOTA IN 1930 MONTANA AND EASTERN OREGON

looking for grandfather or relatives Posted on: 28 May 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

alvin oliver sather, lived in montana,oregon.deceased in 1980,s in mn.

Re: What's your Dad's name? Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

...IS ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN 1903 I THINK MY FATHERS NAME IS ALVIN LAVERNE SATHER BORN 1935 IN MALTA MONTANA HAS 4 SIBLINGS GLENNON, WILLIAM, JOYCE, TRUDY THANK YOU SHARI SATHER HMPHREY

alvin oliver sather-clearbrook,MN Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by sather

Surnames > Sather

looking for information on alvin oliver sather lived in montana,oregon, MN

Sather Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

...also looking for relatives my grandfather, alvin oliver sather died 1992 in clearwater,MN he lived in montana and oregon born in 1901 if you of anything can you pass it on to me thanks shari

Alvin Oliver Sather m Tatman Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

i am looking for my fathers' father alvin oliver sather we know he was in malta montana in 1935 working for the dam there. had five children married to juantia tatman moved to eastern oregon worked at the um...

Julian H. Sawin, b. 1856, Coventry, VT > 1872 NH >1878 CO >1886 MT -- Biography Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Carole

Surnames > Sawin

A biography of Julian Swain is included in "Progressive Men of the State of Montana" http://www.lib.umt.edu/gsdl/cgi-bin/library.exe?e=d-000-00---0montana--00-0-0--0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-5...

Wall's in Arkansas Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Lori Desjardins

Surnames > Wall

...Raymond Wall. He was born in a place called Wall's Ferry, Arkansas. When very young his family moved to Montana where he was a wheat farmer outside of Kremlin, Montana. He was born October 1900 and his parents were...

Wall Family Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Sandy Baxter

Surnames > Wall

...Ron, Jerry, David? They also had a daughter named Patricia one named Margaret.They were from Charlo, Montana. I have been told they came from Canada (French Canadian Indian). Don't have much else. Thanks-Sa...

Descendants of Myra Wilhelmina Pabst Wall born in Mondovi, Wisconsin; descendants of Katherine Wall or Keith Wall Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  fredajzimmerm...

Surnames > Wall

...February 15, 1902 in Mondovi, Buffalo County, Wisconsin, who married Harold C. Wall in Yellowstone, Montana on May 1, 1922 and who later lived in Vallejo, California. Myra's mother Katherine "Kate"...

Descendants of Myra Wilhelmina Pabst Wall born in Mondovi, Wisconsin; descendants of Katherine Wall or Keith Wall Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  fredajzimmerm...

Surnames > Wall

...February 15, 1902 in Mondovi, Buffalo County, Wisconsin, who married Harold C. Wall in Yellowstone, Montana on May 1, 1922 and who later lived in Vallejo, California. Myra's mother Katherine "Kate"...

Floretta Bellmon Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...University of Oklahoma. She taught at John Adams Elementary School in Oklahoma City before moving to Montana where she taught at the public schools, The College of Great Falls and Malmstrom Air Force Base. W...

Seeking Farwell Information Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Sherry Owen Farwell

Surnames > Farwell

...for ancestor information on my great-grandfather, George Henry Farwell. He arrived in Virginia City, Montana in approximately 1863. He had at least one brother, Henry. According to my grandfather, they were ...

Abe or Abraham Farwell Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Kris Glenn

Surnames > Farwell

...born approx 1841 in NY, but I can't find it documented anywhere. Married to Mary Horseguard in 1869 in Montana. They had daughters Ella, b 1870 in Montana Territory, and Susan Elizabeth, b 1876 at Ft McCloud, Manit...

Abe Farwell Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Cheryl

Surnames > Farwell

...was a government agent for indian affairs and a U.S. marshall. He built and ran many trading forts in montana and canada. My family belives he was english. E-mail me at DFra834211@prodigy.net.

Searching for family history on George H. Farwell Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Sherry Owen Farwell

Surnames > Farwell

My great-grandfather, George Henry Farwell, arrived approximately 1863 in Virgina City, Montana. He subequently died when he was 58 and is buried in Nevada City, Montana. According to the story told to me by my gra...

George H. Farwell Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Sherry Owen Farwell

Surnames > Farwell

...great-grandmother's name was Edna Rosella Farwell. They were married in either Virginia City or Nevada City, Montana. They had five children, all born in Nevada City. Their names were Hattie, Morris, Sarah, ...

Abe Farwell Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by Cheryl Francis

Surnames > Farwell

...Chicago, were related or brothers of Abe C. Farwell of Fort Farwell Cypress Hills SK. Canada and later montana, who was also in the dry goods trade? Charles Farwell later became a Illinois state senator. Rum...

hello! Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by rebecca moilanen

Surnames > Moilanen

...have 2 younger sisters both of whom are now married my dad's relatives (the moilanens) are scattered in Montana and New York interested in more info contact me

per page