Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 57,467 Messages

per page

John Lackner Penn 1867 Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by Teresa

Surnames > Lackner

...married Gladys Opal Salkeld born Dec 1897 in KS Their children were John H Lackner 1920 Ismay,Custer, Montana and Claude Herman Lackner 1921 Ismay, MT - Claude is my Grandfather also known as "Blackie...

LaVallee Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by  marnunn

Surnames > Lavallee

...LaVallee b. abt or before 1860. He migrated to the United States with his family and homesteaded in Montana,USA. My LaVallee ancestors(I was told) were Cree/Chippewa/French. My dad's last name spelling chang...

Ackerman Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by  valhess

Surnames > Ackerman

...on my grt.Aunt. Deliah Watt Ackerman.Married a Royal Ackerman, had a son Ora Lee. Deliah was born in Montana. Rumor was she was killed by a drunk driver round Stoystown,Pa.after 1958. This will fill in anoth...

Re: David Ackerman Descendants Posted on: 04 Apr 2003, by  dsives

Surnames > Ackerman

...1985 Springfield, MO; bur Hillcrest Cem, Wright Co, MO. Mabel d. 24 Dec 1924, Bloomfield, Dawson co., Montana and is buried with her husband. She was the dau of Oscar Kinch and Ella Evelyn Warburton. They ha...

Re: Loomis Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by Marion Peeler

Surnames > Loomis

...Michigan and his name was Fredrick Eland Loomis. He was born in 1879 and died in 1949. He moved to Montana and homesteaded in Garfield County. Do you think there is any connection? His father was Daniel ...

Lefley Ancestors Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Doug Eves

Surnames > Lefley

...immigrated to Winnipeg Manitoba in 1884 married to anne,anne died tragically in a fire in Sand Coulee, Montana in 1901 any possible relatives out there ??? regards

Lefley Family Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by Wendy Brown

Surnames > Lefley

...families tie together somewhere. Charles was born in England, migrated to Toronto - and Winnipeg - then to Montana 9where his wife dies - then back to Alberta. Wendy

Research on Stormet family Posted on: 24 May 2001, by Alan

Surnames > Storment

I am looking for any information on John R. Stormet deceased May 1898, in Carbon County Montana. Any information on Stormet name will be greatly appreciated. We have picture of him and some historical inform...

Frank and Paul Pinsch Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Debra

Surnames > Pinsch

...factual proof exists about where they went or what happened to them. Supposedly, they went out west, Montana or Wyoming, and then one or both of them may have ended up in New Mexica or Arizona area. Stories ...

Adoption Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Sheri

Surnames > Pitsenbarger

...Jackson,Gorsline, Pitsenbarger or other siblings. I am from Iowa the last known address for her was in Montana, she was living or married to a man named James Howren? Not sure about last name. If you have an...

Howren Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Ginger Fields

Surnames > Pitsenbarger

...been doing a little research into the Howren name, My great uncle Henderson Howren lived in Idaho and Montana, but I think he may have had a son named James. I had a strange call on my work phone last week f...

Anglin photo Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by Lucy Tryon

Surnames > Anglin

In a group of photos sent to me by my husband's relative Ruth from Montana, included a photo which I cannot connect to his family at this time. The photo way glued to the black pages of the album. Below the ...

Elizabeth Pointer Arthur Obituary Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  RhetaA

Surnames > Pointer

...Kentucky; Sophie Waller, Macon, Missouri; Amanda Arthur, Conard, Kentucky and Sam Pointer who lives in Montana. Nineteen grandchildren survive.

Elizabeth Pointer Arthur Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  lpointer

Surnames > Pointer

...Broadhead, KY.; Sophie Waller, Macon, Mo.; Amanda Arthur, Conard, KY., and Sam Pointer, who lives in Montana. Nineteen grandchildren survive.

Re: Susan Pointer Posted on: 26 Aug 2005, by  DoyleHarper51

Surnames > Pointer

...Whiteaker. What do you need to know? And, by the way, are you connected with the Speaks families who came to Montana in early 1900s? I knew a bunch of them. Doyle Harper

Leslie O. Pointer 1909 - 1995 Posted on: 06 Nov 2006, by  JaneSanderman...

Surnames > Pointer

...Nebraska and Campion Academy at Loveland, Colorado before graduating from Mount Ellis Academy in Bozeman, Montana. On August 20, 1931, he was united in marriage to Freda A. Headley at Hardin, Montana. Mr. Pointer p...

Looking for Pomerleau Family Information Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Kristy Werner

Surnames > Pomerleau

If anyone knowing about a Lawrence Pomerleau, who was in the Montana area in 1930's sometime, would like to know. Is to believe to have been my grandfather(mother's father, she never knew). Would like to kno...

David Pomerleau aka David Vashon de Pomerleau Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by John Mogren

Surnames > Pomerleau

...and they had nine children. Joseph died January 09, 1935 in Havre, MT and is buried at Medicine Lake, Montana. Amos A. Pumarlo was born February 16, 1869 in Hamel, MN and married Rose Delamie DuPont on Octo...

ROBERT M HANSON Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  MARQOPOLO

Surnames > Hanson

ANY INFORMATION BORN DEC.19 1914 DIED DEC 5 1993. FAMILY FROM MONTANA AND BACK TO NORWAY,SON OF OLE HANSON AND ETHAL MORRISON HANSON, HIS UNCLE WAS WILLIAM MORRISON

Ole Hanson Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Hanson

Surnames > Hanson

There was a mayor of Seattle Washington of that name. I am trying to determine if I am related since he came from Montana about 1900 as we my known relatives

HANSON IN MT or S.D.>MINNESOTA Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  Bonnieknutson...

Surnames > Hanson

...looking for information on the my grandfather PALMER HANSON b:4/7/1899 d:6/1979 Palmer was born in either Montana or Howard South Dakota He left home at the age of 14. I know he was a shepherd in Montana for a time...

Information on Francis Adelia Hanson from MT Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Hanson

Surnames > Hanson

Looking for any info of a school teacher in Montana, any former students from Montana

weltha hanson and tillie holmes relatives Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by theresa

Surnames > Hanson

weltha and tillie were my grandfather's sisters. they lived in montana. tillie in kalispell. trying to put together a family tree.

Re: weltha hanson and tillie holmes relatives Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  DavidPaulHigg...

Surnames > Hanson

According to SSDI at ancestry.com, Weltha died in Valley County, Montana. I'll paste it in. I have the 150 year book from Vernon County, Wisconsin. If you need anything looked up, let me know. WELTHA HAN...

Re: Melvin Hanson Posted on: 30 Oct 2004, by Wanda Roder-Earls

Surnames > Hanson

...married a Melvin Hanson, they were in the Big Stone, SD area. Milbank, S.D. Story is that they moved to Montana, and she passed away in the early to mid 1940's. I found a Melvin & Pearle Hanson in the N...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions