Search the Boards

Search Results for "MONTANA" - 58,226 Messages

per page

James William Boardman- Descendant Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Cecilia Gabrielli

Surnames > Boardman

...obit). Archie was married and had, at least, a daughter (who I have pictures of). I believe they lived in Montana. Any Boardmans in this line, please contact me. I am presently compiling our family history...

W.J.BOARDMANTRIBE Posted on: 22 Dec 2000, by ALLEN J. BOARDMAN

Surnames > Boardman

I DON'T PRESENTLY HAVE ACCESS TO MY REFERENCES , BUT THE ARCHIE AND MONTANA SOUND FAMILIAR. I'M COMPILING FOR EVERY BRANCH I CAN GET LINKED TO SAMUEL and/or THOMAS OF IPSWITCH,MASS. AND WETHERSFIELD,CONN. I'...

EDWARD L. BOARDMAN, b. 1857, Hillsborough, OH > 1889 MT -- Biography Posted on: 02 Jan 2006, by  zonie2

Surnames > Boardman

A biography/family history of Edward Boardman is included in "Progressive Men of the State of Montana" http://www.lib.umt.edu/gsdl/cgi-bin/library.exe?e=d-000-00---0montana--00-0-0--0prompt-10---4...

Jacob Egli Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Dolores

Surnames > Egli

...possibly Switzerland. I have no records beyond that. He is buried in Rockvale cemetery near Joliet, Montana. He was married to Vera Beatrice Bohren (not sure of maiden name). Three children, John Jacob (...

Montana and Slovakia Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  asuper33

Surnames > Ihnat

Had to check a map for Nashua, MT, because we did live in Montana from 1974-1983, in Miles City. Turns out Nashua is well north of there and don't think I've ever been there. So, no, I'm not the Super who vi...

Re: Ihnat Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by Anna

Surnames > Ihnat

...Jastrabie in 1932.That is east Slovakia next by city Vranov .My grandfater Juraj Ihnat had brothers in Montana,Juraj ihnat had stefan(Steve).I am daughter Steve.I live in Slovakia.I learning english. Second ...

Re: Ihnat Posted on: 29 Mar 2005, by  ZBeca

Surnames > Ihnat

Anna There is a phone listing for Mike J IHNAT living in Hamilton, Montana. www.infospace.com

Re: Tedd Melia Posted on: 23 Sep 2005, by  pamelaspradli...

Surnames > Melia

I know a Tedd Melia living in billings Montana. He was originally from the kansas city area in missouri. I'm not sure if he's who your looking for.

Re: Tedd Melia Posted on: 23 Sep 2005, by  pamelaspradli...

Surnames > Melia

I know a Tedd Melia living in billings Montana. He was originally from the kansas city area in missouri. I'm not sure if he's who your looking for.

Newton Salvage Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Black53

Surnames > Salvage

...who married Sarah A. Thomas, born 1869, Mercer County, Missouri. In 1920 they were living at Roundtop, Montana. Any information on this family would be appreciated.

Wilmer Jeanette of Montana Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by  jmfraser

Surnames > Jeannette

Great Falls Tribune newspaper Great Falls, Montana Saturday, 6 Sept. 1924 ‘HEALER’ Fined $250 Here Faces Larceny Count Adam Rice, Charged by Blind Woman in Falls, to Be Returned to Butte. Arthur Ric...

Re: Sather MN Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

...ACROSS A ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN IN MN TRAVELLED 1903 I THINK WAS HIS YEAR OF BIRTH NORTH DAKOTA AND MONTANA MARRIED JUANITA TATMAN HAD FIVE CHILDREN MOVED TO EASTERN OREGON WORKED AT THE UMATILLA ARMY DEPO...

grandfather Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

my dad was born in Montana and then the family moved to Echo, Or. Eastern OR. my grandfather left my dad and his family when the kids were young my grandmother won't tell us anything about him just that you ...

grandfather Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

I live in Hermiston, Oregon my grandfather married my grandmother in Montana I think he worked building the dam in Malta, Montana then moved to Eastern Oregon then left my dad and siblings there I think I found his...

grandfather Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

I would appreciate that I have found his birth date and death date I know he lived in Montana, Oregon, and MN that is all I have found out in my research. thanks shari

Re: Grandfather Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN 1903 MN LIVED IN NORTH DAKOTA IN 1930 MONTANA AND EASTERN OREGON

looking for grandfather or relatives Posted on: 28 May 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

alvin oliver sather, lived in montana,oregon.deceased in 1980,s in mn.

Re: What's your Dad's name? Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

...IS ALVIN OLIVER SATHER BORN 1903 I THINK MY FATHERS NAME IS ALVIN LAVERNE SATHER BORN 1935 IN MALTA MONTANA HAS 4 SIBLINGS GLENNON, WILLIAM, JOYCE, TRUDY THANK YOU SHARI SATHER HMPHREY

alvin oliver sather-clearbrook,MN Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by sather

Surnames > Sather

looking for information on alvin oliver sather lived in montana,oregon, MN

Sather Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by shari

Surnames > Sather

...also looking for relatives my grandfather, alvin oliver sather died 1992 in clearwater,MN he lived in montana and oregon born in 1901 if you of anything can you pass it on to me thanks shari

Alvin Oliver Sather m Tatman Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  ashumphrey1

Surnames > Sather

i am looking for my fathers' father alvin oliver sather we know he was in malta montana in 1935 working for the dam there. had five children married to juantia tatman moved to eastern oregon worked at the um...

Julian H. Sawin, b. 1856, Coventry, VT > 1872 NH >1878 CO >1886 MT -- Biography Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Carole

Surnames > Sawin

A biography of Julian Swain is included in "Progressive Men of the State of Montana" http://www.lib.umt.edu/gsdl/cgi-bin/library.exe?e=d-000-00---0montana--00-0-0--0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-5...

Wall's in Arkansas Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Lori Desjardins

Surnames > Wall

...Raymond Wall. He was born in a place called Wall's Ferry, Arkansas. When very young his family moved to Montana where he was a wheat farmer outside of Kremlin, Montana. He was born October 1900 and his parents were...

Wall Family Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Sandy Baxter

Surnames > Wall

...Ron, Jerry, David? They also had a daughter named Patricia one named Margaret.They were from Charlo, Montana. I have been told they came from Canada (French Canadian Indian). Don't have much else. Thanks-Sa...

Descendants of Myra Wilhelmina Pabst Wall born in Mondovi, Wisconsin; descendants of Katherine Wall or Keith Wall Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  fredajzimmerm...

Surnames > Wall

...February 15, 1902 in Mondovi, Buffalo County, Wisconsin, who married Harold C. Wall in Yellowstone, Montana on May 1, 1922 and who later lived in Vallejo, California. Myra's mother Katherine "Kate"...

per page