Search the Boards

Search Results for "Samantha Patterson" - 323 Messages

per page

100th annual PRINCE family reunion Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by  fredandjp

Surnames > Prince

...children, who have spread throughout the US. The children are: Polly/Mary (1797) who was married to a Mr. Patterson and/or Isasc S. Wheeler, depending which source you choose to believe. Samantha (1798-1844) m. D...

Hazel Gordon Linville Obit Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...years. She was born Nov. 23, 1923, in Stokes County, a daughter to the late Wesley Marshell and Pearl Patterson Gordon. A resident of this area since 1942, she was retired from Columbia Food Market and a me...

Woodrow Mabe Obit Posted on: 16 Sep 2004, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Odis Mabe of China Grove; three grandchildren, Alicia Mabe Zimmerman, Jonathan Butler Mabe and Phillip Patterson Mabe; and a great-grandchild, Samantha Cheyenne Zimmerman. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. W...

Susannah Samantha Crane and her husband John George Posted on: 03 Jun 2005, by  Leah Pearson

Surnames > Crane

...looking to exchange information and photographs on the descendants and related families of Susannah Samantha Crane and her husband John George. Descendants of Susannah Samantha Crane and her husband John George: Ge...

Freeling H. BIGGS Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by  pkbhbhh

Surnames > Biggs

...those records yet. Fountain County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records P-Z Book 1 Vol 3 1848-1920 Sims Samantha J Freeling H Biggs Nov 4 1866 5 495 INDEX TO MARRIAGE RECORDS WARREN COUNTY 1853-19...

Re: George Stover's Great Grand-Daughter Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

is this the same george stover that was married to irvey short. and the son of patterson and suson stover

Re: Leff Stover Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

yes we are relatives of patterson stover. do you have any information on him e-mail me at samanded@charter.net

Re: Leff Stover Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

is this person a relative of patterson stover

Re: Stover/Wriston, West Virginia Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

are there any relations to a elizabeth wriston. patterson stover.

Re: George Stover from Ameagle West Va Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

...jan.23, 1893 and had married a irvey short mole stover. he died in wv in the 1940s his parents were patterson and suson stover. pattersons dad was william stover and williams wife was elizabeth wriston stover....

Re: STOVER HISTORY Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

do you know a patterson stover, irvey stover, annie stover, maggie stover, george stover, or suson armstrong stover

Re: Stovers Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

please help! I am looking for info on a patterson stover and his son george. patterson was married to a nancy norton and then to a susun armstrong. george had married a irvey jane short. please e-mail me at samanded@ch...

Re: Martha Jane Stover; Father may be William, WV Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by samantha

Surnames > Stover

COULD YOU TELL ME IF THIS PERSON IS A RELATIVE OF PATTERSON STOVER,WILLIAM STOVER WHOM WAS MARRIED TO A ELIZABETH WRISTON STOVER? PLEASE SEND E-MAIL TO samanded@charter.net thanks

Perdue in WV Posted on: 26 Oct 1999, by  nawlinsgrama

Surnames > Perdue

...family that is from Mercer and Lincoln counties in WV (I think) My Great Great Great Grandfather was Patterson Perdue and he was married to Editha Whyte. Their son William A. is my GGrandfather he married Samantha Hal...

MICHAEL MYERS and wife, SOPHIA CARTER - GREENE CO., TN Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  dougtjenkins

Surnames > Myers

...of Jacob and Polly Carter. Lived their entire lives in Greene County, TN. Their children were: Mary Samantha Myers m. James R. Kelton William Henry Myers m. Lydia Trobaugh Jacob M. Myers m. Clarissa N. Hard...

Obit: Henry Fox (1920-2003) Posted on: 16 Dec 2003, by Lorie

Surnames > Fox

...Monday, August 25, 2003. Henry was born September 22, 1920 the son of Alexander and Regina Merkin Fox in Patterson, New Jersey. He had worked in retail before retiring. Henry was a member of the Meadowlark Sen...

Patrick & Rosalyn Patterson -- Ohio & NY Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Patterson

...October 16, 2003 Page - B 5 Canton, Stark County, Ohio _______________________ OBITUARY : ROSALYN D. PATTERSON Rosalyn D. ( nee Jackson ) Patterson, passed away suddenly on October 10, 2003, in Buffalo, New York. ...

Samantha H (Resides) Patterson obituary Posted on: 20 Mar 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Patterson

source: The Sun Gazette, Williamsport, PA Feb. 5, 2003 deceased: Patterson, Samantha H (Resides) age: 84 born: Mar. 26, 1918 birth place: Unionville, PA died: Feb. 3, 2003 place of death: Lock Haven, PA F...

Re: Mary Patterson m Jesse Randolph Ohio Posted on: 28 Mar 2003, by BC

Surnames > Patterson

My husband's family had a Mary Patterson married to Jesse Randolph. They lived in or near Joppa, Ohio. Oral history from her granddaughter said she might have been part American Indian. He had a lot of books a...

Patterson's of Missouri Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  DJA54

Surnames > Patterson

I am seeking any info about Johnnie Patterson b.1881. He is the son of Benjamin b.1838 and Sarah b.1846. He has sisters Fannie b.1876 and Samantha b.1889. Johnnie Patterson and his family lived near Fremont, Mo.( Carter or Rip...

scott patterson Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Michele

Surnames > Patterson

I'm searching for an old family friend, Scott Patterson. He has a tatoo on his arm with the name Barb. He has a daughter named Samantha Lynn patterson. He was a very dear friend to our family. We knew him in Las Vegas, I belie...

Richard A. Carlton of Beaver Co. Pa. Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  PatriHilborn

Surnames > Carlton

...census. The local cemetery has a Guy Richard Carlton born 1836 and died 4/20/1919 age 73. He died in Patterson Twp. and was a veteran of the Civil War GAR # 1568 His wife was Samantha. Is there anyone who is researc...

William Shaw Duggins Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  mcarter1234

Surnames > Duggins

...wrote to the County Health Dept. and it may be with the city. So will get back to it when I can. Mag and Samantha also had a sister, Mary Josephine, "Jose" who married Joel Bluford Patterson "Uncle Blu&...

James Miller born in Jefferson,TN in 1792 Posted on: 10 Dec 2006, by  MILLERJSAMUEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

1 James MILLER b: 1792 d: 1866 + Catherine MAHAN b: 1802 d: BET 1860 AND 1865 2 William H. MILLER b: MAR 1822 d: AFT 1900 + Susan JOHNSON b: 1823 d: 1893 3 James Hansford MILLER b: 4 FEB 1848 d: 2 JAN...

Re: Elmer E Young of MO & Leona B Patterson of KS Posted on: 30 Dec 2006, by  PaSain

Surnames > Young

...between 1920 and 1930. I did not find Leona listed as YOUNG in the 1930 record, her maiden name was Patterson, daughter of Joshua Patterson of Ohio and Helen/Ellen J Bradley of Wisconsin. Elmer's middle name may be...

RIGGINS, Molly Ann (Smith) Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Riggins

...Home. She is survived by her husband, Benny F. Riggins, and a son and daughter-in-law, Elmer and Diane Patterson of Clarksville. Also survived by a brother, Frank Smith, Palmyra; sisters, Bobbie Jean Riggins,...

RIGGINS, Molly Ann (Smith) Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Smith

...Home. She is survived by her husband, Benny F. Riggins, and a son and daughter-in-law, Elmer and Diane Patterson of Clarksville. Also survived by a brother, Frank Smith, Palmyra; sisters, Bobbie Jean Riggins,...

John P. Menza - Iron Mountain, MI Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  ecss12830

Topics > Obituaries

...in death by three brothers, Alfred, Walter and Jim Menza and two sisters, Mae DeWayne and Clarabelle Patterson. He is survived by his wife, Elizabeth; a son, Robert (Anne) Menza of Spread Eagle, Wis.; two da...

Riverdale Cem. Section 7 Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

Riverdale Cem. Section 7 Open area, no plot numbers, even though the map shows plots. Some have plots but not listed as plots on the Public Service site. Some unmarked and unreadable graves, have...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > York

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acce...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Fairfield

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acces...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who dare to share Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Wylie

These are southern North Carolina, many, and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants. many more, who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Any...

Re: William Brownlow Humphrys, b. 1796 VA Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  ejaneh1

Surnames > Humphrey

This is what I have on the HUMPHRYS FAMILY...this is my husband's family (information from his great-uncle who's now deceased & grandmother who's also deceased) Descendants of William Humphrys I ...

Pryor P. Davis (1800-1863) Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  roachbug47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Marshall

...George Washington Davis 1834 - 1905 ............ +Mary E. Macklen 1838 - 1902 ................... 3 Samantha Emerline Davis 1859 - 1935 ....................... +[2] Cy 1850 - 1926 ................... 3 ...

Batesville & Newport, Arkansas Bridgman's Posted on: 06 Feb 2007, by  blindapal1

Surnames > Bridgeman

1 John Bridgman b: Bet. 1774 - 1784 in probably NC ............ 2 John Bridgman b: Bet. 1780 - 1790 in NC ................ +Mary b: Abt. 1828 .......................... 3 Anderson Bridgman b: Abt. ...

Re: Hannah Cranston & Peter Clark of Frontenac Co., Ontario Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  stevecota

Surnames > Cranston

Hi Nora -- Frank Clark Patterson was the youngest son of Hugh Patterson, an Irish immigrant to Canada, and Samantha Ellen Clark, who was the daughter of Peter Clark and Hannah Cranston. Hannah Cranston was, as per my earlier ...

Re: Ashley - Tennessee/Arkansas Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  brianmakanda

Surnames > Ashley

Ok This is everything I know. Any help would be great. Descendants of Daniel Ashley 1 [59] Daniel Ashley b: Bet. 1812 - 1815 in NC, USA .. +Mary b: 1820 in , , TN, USA d: Bef. 1868 in ,...

Ruiz, Nancy Ann* Posted on: 31 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...March 27, 2007 in Austin,TX. She was born July 29, 1937 in Houston, Texas to Robert and Oleta Martin Patterson. Nancy is survived by a son, Robert Ruiz and wife Stacey; daughters, Penny Corman and Peggy Stinso...

Smith, Alfreda Mackyeon - An African American Obituary Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...2007. She was preceded in death by her late husband Floyd Smith, Grandmother Lucinda Hampton and sister, Samantha Mackyeon. She has three children: Mykisha McKendall, Nadia Mackyeon and La Tonyna Smith, nine ...

email the people at the end of the letter. Posted on: 19 Apr 2007, by  chrissmax

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Jefferson

found all these old cemeteries and are restoring them and now the elec. company in Brilliant wants to strip mine thru them. Our avenues of research have been shut down to the public for info now and c...

Kerry Patterson Grigsby Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Kerry Patterson Grigsby Click on an image for larger version. Born: November 14, 1938 Died: April 04, 2007 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kerry Patterson Grigsb...

Cowfer, Caren Carrasco* Posted on: 02 May 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Daniel. Four wonderful and deeply loved grandchildren: Cameron Cowfer, Ryan and Chase McIntyre, and Samantha Taylor. Loving parents: Bill and Elfreida Carrasco. Deeply cherished sisters Terri Ascerno her husb...

PATTERSON, Arthur F., hardware merchant in Muncie Posted on: 25 May 2007, by  1975kmb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

Looking for information on Arthur PATTERSON and his family. He was born Jan 1822 (various census forms list his birthplace as Kentucky, Ohio, and Virginia). Married Samantha COLLIER in Delaware Co, IN on Nov 5, 1855...

Juan J. JUAREZ Posted on: 15 Jun 2007, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...1950 in Memphis, Texas, to Jose and Katherine (Flores) Juarez. Katherine survives. He married Patricia Patterson on December 31, 1980. She preceded Juan in death in June of 2006. Surviving Juan are his childre...

Mitchell, Beulah Lucille Syme - obit Posted on: 18 Jul 2007, by  milamco

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...Oklahoma; seven grandchildren, Nicki Castaneda, Cody Finch, Sarah Hatley, J. T. Jarma, Kallie Williams, Will Patterson and Frank Sims, III; 15 great-grandchildren, Brandon, Zane, Drayton, Brittny, Taylor, Thom...

Re: Heaveners of Laflores County Oklahoma Posted on: 29 Jul 2007, by  timlong59

Surnames > Heavener

1 Samuel Fraser Hickman 1813 - .. +Lucy Fille mo tubbee - 1869 .... 2 Jane5 Hickman 1842 - .... 2 Lettice Hickman 1843 - 1883 ........ +Simon Billy .......... 3 Watson Billy .......... 3 ...

Jesse Scott Posted on: 14 Aug 2007, by  deadlinz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Clay

Descendants of Jesse Scott Generation No. 1 1. JESSE1 SCOTT was born Bef. 1765. He married FANNY UNKNOWN Bef. 1782. She was born Bef. 1770. Children of JESSE SCOTT and FANNY UNKNOWN are: 2. i. N...

Oak Forest Cemetery - Birch Tree Shannon Co MO Posted on: 30 Aug 2007, by  anquestor1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

OAK FOREST CEMETERY Birch Tree Shannon Co MO Earl F. Unknown - this is just a square cut stone with the name engrave- No dates or surname. HUSBAND & WIFE: Abernathy, Leah Crandell Mar. 8, 1883 -...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

Lionel "Big Marty" Martinez Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lionel "Big Marty" Martinez 1938 - 2002 Lionel "Big Marty" Martinez, 63, a 28-year resident of Plano, Texas, a U.S. Armed Forces veteran, an employee for 26 years of Dunlop-Swai...

per page