Search the Boards

Search Results for "MARTELL" - 1,604 Messages

per page

Re: Clarks in CT, MA Berkshires Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  MargaretDanie...

Surnames > Clark

My father Fred James Clark was the son of Alexander Earl Clark and Etta (Brown) Clark. Alexander Earl Clark's parents were Alexander Hall Clark and Julia Frances Sheffield, registered-married December...

Vermont CLARK, Elizabeth Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Jody

Surnames > Clark

Elizabeth Clark born Lincoln,Vermont married Lewis(Louis) Martell of Ferrisburg, Vermont. They had three children: William Louis 1880, Ethel, and Elmer. Ethel Married a williams of Fair Haven. If you think ...

Cousineau family Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Wendy Annand

Surnames > Cousineau

...My great Great grandmother was Adele luisa Cousineau daughter of Louis Cousineau and Madeliene Ursula Martell. They were married sept 12, 1843 Notre Dame Quebec. Louis's parents were Louis Cousineau and Jos...

john clowry Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  KathleenMarie...

Surnames > Van fossen

My grandfather was John Clowry of Green Bay, Wisconsin. he married Laura Martell. His father was John clowry, too, and was born in 1842 in Ireland. He died in Green Bay in 1902.

Conrad Mayer/Meyer Family Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by Barbara Fleming

Surnames > Mayer

...Mary Cummisford they had 2 children Erva never married Perry married Margaret Ryan Edna married Allen Martell they had 2 children John and Bella had 3 children I know of Everett married Margaret they had 2...

Jean Baptiste Choiniere m. Victoria Martell Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by Linda Choiniere

Surnames > Choiniere

...Choiniere,[1896 maybe 98] the last child of his parents who were Jean Baptiste Choiniere and Victoria Martell of the Quebec area. Please give me assistance if you can, and I will in turn share what info I ha...

John Baptiste Choiniere m.bef.1896 Victoria Martell Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by Linda Choiniere

Surnames > Choiniere

...USA originally from Quebec area. My father was the yougest son of John Baptiste Choiniere and Victoria Martell. His name was Jean Chrystitome Choiniere. [born in 1896 in Saint Laurent, Winnepeg]. Please res...

Re: Peltier name (Chippewa) Posted on: 13 Feb 2005, by Indi

Surnames > Peltier

...Charlotte Peltier Lizzete Ma-na-e-cha Joseph Azure Pierre peltier Leoadia(that may not be spelled write)Martell/Martel J.B(I dont know what they stand for) Martell/Martel J.B(this is the older J.B martell/Martell) Martell/Martel Urbain...

MAlinda Sorden marr. Timothy MArtell/Mortell Phillips Co.? had son edward 1879. 1880 census Marvin,Phillips co. Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by  sally1946

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Phillips

Hello, I am trying to find my ancestors.. Timothy MArtell/Mortell Born 1853 Illinois/Canada.. married Malinda Sorden born 1859 IOwa Co. IOwa...... Don't know if marriage was in Phiolips co or not?? had ...

the Van Gilder Info in Martell's book Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  C_VanGalder

Surnames > Van Gilder

...information about the John Van Gilder family in the new book "Families of Georgia" by Arlene Martell. Does anyone have access to primary sources to refute/support her information? 1) John was an...

Nels & Anna Severson Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Delores Anderson

Surnames > Severson

...1880. Anna was born on May 20, 1856 in Hardanger, Norway. After arriving in the USA, they lived in Martell, WI & Lakeland, MN; then settled in Hudson, WI in 1886. Nels was a carpenter doing contract w...

Re: Pierre Parent m. Felicite Martel 1770 Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  swtrosnmt1

Surnames > Parent

Hi, I have a Pierre Sr who was married to Felicite Martell and a Angelique Bailargeon. There are about 8 kids and one is Charles. He was married to a Marie Pamentier in Canada. Does this sound familiar. If s...

Etienne s/o Pierre Parent and Felicite Martell Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  swtrosnmt1

Surnames > Parent

Hi, I have an Etienne in my Parent line he is the son of Pierre Parent and Felicite Martell had a brother Louis who had Moise. Moise is my line. Appreciate any info you are will to share as I will do the sam...

Was your Charles Jobin from Michigan Posted on: 30 Oct 2006, by  ShawnnaGreeni...

Surnames > Jobin

Was your Charles from Michigan? Because I have a Charles jobin that had a brother by the name of John/Jean Jobin who is my Grt Grt Grandfather. I will send you the info and let me know if there is a ...

any connection with this family group ? Posted on: 30 Oct 2006, by  ShawnnaGreeni...

Surnames > Jobin

Let me know if there is a connection. Thanks Descendants of Francis Jobin Generation No. 1 1. FRANCIS1 JOBIN He married CELENA MOREAU. Children of FRANCIS JOBIN and CELENA MOREAU are: 2. i....

Re: Fenton/Gracie(Gracey) Family in Australia Posted on: 25 Apr 2004, by  Christina5bro...

Surnames > Fenton

...Cuskelly who married George Kemp had Robert George Kemp who married Heather MacKenzie who had Jared Martell Kemp who is my husband. How's that ? And we live in Queensland Australia.I have a book that was don...

Bertha E. Holsopple (1917-1980) Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  kerrymiller20...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Clifford John and these children: Doris, wife of Donald BROWN Jr., New Paris; Betty, wife of Ronald MARTELL, Windber; and Shirley, wife of Robert BERKEY, Richland Township; also 11 grandchildren and great-gr...

Nora Thomas Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  TrinaCorson43

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...William Mardis, Findley, Ohio; also 9 grandchildren ad one great-grandchildren. Sister of Mrs. Alfred Martell, Mine 40, Windber, Mrs. Patric Maloy and Edward Speicher, Johnstown; James, Mrs. John Kyle and Jo...

Re: Perry List of relative contacts for John And Edmond Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by  @@agres10245@...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

...R. COOPER Microfilm: NONE 2262 PINTO ST LA VERNE, CA Submission: AF91-101358 USA 91750 MARTELL J. GEE Microfilm: NONE 3090 S OAKWOOD DRIVE BOUNTIFUL UT Submission: AF91-107039 USA 84010 ...

Re: Country of origin of Loos Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by  Angelika91

Surnames > Loos

...(720-783) (Daughter of Heribert I. and Bertrada) & Pipin III. (714-768) (Son of Karl Martell – Grandschild of Pepin II) 11. CHARLEMAGNE (Charles the Great) (747-813) (Son of P...

Michael McInnis Cape Breton Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Ron Martell

Surnames > McInnis

...Lived in Reserve Mines, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Children were: Mary born June 10. 1891 married Arnold Martell (family documented) Hector born Oct 13, 1896 married Eva Kidder (family documented) Joseph kil...

McInnis - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  rmartell99

Surnames > McInnis

...regarding Mary Elizabeth McInnis born 10 June 1891 died 4 Sep 1963 Williams Lake BC. Married Arnold Martell (b: 25 Sep 1891) and moved to Alberta and later to British Columbia. Had one brother Hector McInn...

Michael McInnis family Cape Breton 1890s Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  rmartell99

Surnames > McInnis

...from at least the 1890s. Children of Michael McInnis and are: Mary born June 10 1891 married Arnold Martell Hector born Oct 13 1896 married Eva Kidder Sadie married Johnathan Smith married Hugh Fraser marri...

Pauls in Michigan Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Mary Paul

Surnames > Paul

I'm looking for any information regarding descendants of Joseph and Jane Martell Paul who lived in DeTour/Sault Ste. Marie, MI. Their children were Nancy Jane, William Douglass, Archibald Henry, Samuel Josep...

Evangelical Lutheran/Lutheran Congregation of Zion Church, Middletown, Frederick, MD Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by W. David Samuelsen

Surnames > Eichelberger

Evangelical Lutheran or Lutheran Congregation of Zion Church, filmed records (FHLC 013933/013934) C507701 (christenings) M507701 (marriages) Abraham Jacob EICHELBERGER; chr. 26 Oct 1866; f: Adam m: S...

SPRAGUE, Elizabeth Waterman - obit 9/22/1968 - Cleveland, OH Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  bree1623

Surnames > Sprague

...Plain Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #158. Elizabeth Sprague (Waterman), great aunt of Helen Martell, Mrs. Alan Spence (Jeanne). No visitation. Private services Monday at C. J. Smith & Son Fune...

bouchard/beaudry/martell Posted on: 24 Mar 2005, by  yoopergranny

Surnames > Bouchard

I'm looking for proof of indian heritage for the bouchard/beaudry/martell families. All names appear on the Durant rolls however I am particularly interested in Alexander Bouchard, John Cyrille Martell and Exore B...

Bouchard Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by m

Surnames > Bouchard

Looking for this present day Bouchard Family Diane,Sandra,Delores,Barbara Martell,Elaine,James&Joseph Sullivan---Adopted,Robert,David,Dennis Any info contact me @ ml863@yahoo.com 1 family member looking...

Henry Culver & Rebecca Gillespie family Posted on: 03 Jan 2006, by  Lorenzosee

Surnames > Culver

...1910's to 1950's; had an adopt. son Harry. Harry mar. Nita Lacobie 1935 in TX; Fanny mar. Albert Martell in MI; and Ralph mar. Amy Stoker in Ill.

Frank Adams and Marie Emma Regnier Posted on: 14 Oct 2005, by  LouiseRegnier...

Surnames > Adam

Looking for the parents of Frank (1875-1956) married to Marie Emma (1875-1960) in 1904 in Kankakee, Illinois, USA- Emma was the d/o Jean-Baptiste Regnier and Malvina Renaud from L'Acadie, Québec....

Obit: Willie Fox Posted on: 31 May 2004, by  Trish_Bliss02

Surnames > Fox

...Cody-Fox; daughter, Carol Cody of Gary; grandson, Cedric Heffner of Foster City, CA; 2 great grandsons, Martell & Marquee Heffner of San Jose, CA; 3 brothers, Clyde of Milwaukee, WI, Pero, Jr. and Earl (...

Family search Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Fred Peters

Surnames > Pipkin

Aurther Martell Pipkin, probably born 1920 plus,lived in Dallas, TX, served in US Army in United Kingdom during WW1,as a Sergeant he married in 1944 before going to Europe, the marriage resulted in issue 0n ...

Re: Henry Martell Coltherup Posted on: 26 Jun 2005, by Angela Warner

Surnames > Colthup

Michael. Thank you for your reply. Henry Martell married Mary Anne Roberts (a widow with one son) on the 8th April 1879. According to the Marriage Certificate both were 24 years old at the time although Mar...

Re: Henry Martell Coltherup Posted on: 25 Jun 2005, by Michael Canton

Surnames > Colthup

...married (for a third time) in 1880 to a Matthew Ditchfield. I am trying to find out when and where Henry Martell died, without success so far. Mary Anne was my Great Great Grandmother... and according to ...

Re: Henry Martell Coltherup Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  webwiz69

Surnames > Colthup

...other reasons why he might not be on 1871 census. His father did not die until 1874 aged 70 so Henry martell would not have been very old. He may have emigrated or changed his name or simply been missed in t...

MURPHY FAMILY from TRACADIE/GUYSBOROUGH, NOVA SCOTIA Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  Larry561

Surnames > Murphy

...Murphy and Catherine Ryan. Witnessed by Wm. Knowlen and H. Delorey. Marriage perfomed by Rev. Charles Martell [St. Peter's Parish, Tracadie.

Roy/Martell/Meehan Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Carol Koepke

Surnames > Roy

I am looking for information on my ancesters. My Great Grandmother was Virginia Martell married Arthur Roy. They had at least 3 children in which My grandmother who was Anna M. Laudina Roy born in N. Hampshi...

hi lisa have some information Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by june martinelli

Surnames > Martinelli

...Machenella. also that Satino is another brother of O. E. Martinelli nina cheda isa campigli adeline martell. I am trying to find an isa campigli or a Cero P. Martinelli. I have found no matches to Cero P. M...

Prince in Texas Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Angie Moore

Surnames > Prince

trying to find out parents names for my mother-in-laws family. siblings were Leonard Earl Prince, Martell Hubert Prince, Ada Ann Prince Bailey, Maraneula Prince Sumners Hathaway, and Libby. Family is buri...

Richard Vestal Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by sheryl Vestal

Surnames > Vestal

...that would fit this description, would you please pass it on to me at my web address. Thanks, Sheryl Martell

Re: Elizabeth Mercer Woodward Vestal Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  SMartell1912

Surnames > Vestal

...I've gotten from the Vestal Family website. If you need any other info, let me know. Sheryl Vestal Martell

Eldon M. Hoff obit from NY 2002 Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Hoff

...Home in Rouses Point. He was born in Ellenburg on Oct. 24, 1918, the son of Everett and Katherine (Martell) Hoff. He was a dairy farmer for many years. He is survived by three brothers and two sisters-in-...

Gwen Knibb (1906-) Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  MarshaXEnsmin...

Surnames > Knibb

...in "The Author's and Writer's Who's Who and Reference Guide," originally compiled by Edward Martell and L.G. Pine, and in "Who's Who among Living Authors of Older Nations," originally com...

Looking for information on Monness Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by  pamelassmith1

Surnames > Reiche

...Alvin John Monness and he married Laura Larson. Alvin was born April 14, 1891 in Black River Falls or Martell, Wisconsin. He died January 18,1957 in Madison, Wisconsin and is buried in the Dovre Lutheran C...

ferrelli Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  ferrellip

Surnames > Ferrelli

...robert and alice ferrelli,joe ,mary and alice(cookie)are from new hampshire,thank you priscilla ferrelli martell.....

Loos Origin = Clovis - Charlemagne -Loos Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  sykes70

Surnames > Loos

Clovis I (Chlodwig, Cholodevech, Hlodowegh, Ludovicus), a Frankish King (466-511), was a noble warrior—he was hated and feared at the same time. Families derive their surname Loos from the same source...

Loos Origin = Clovis - Charlemagne -Loos Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  sykes70

Surnames > Loos

Clovis I (Chlodwig, Cholodevech, Hlodowegh, Ludovicus), a Frankish King (466-511), was a noble warrior—he was hated and feared at the same time. Families derive their surname Loos from the same source...

Lewis family Duluth 1890s Posted on: 16 Nov 2006, by Ron Martell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > St > Louis

The Martell Family Research Project is looking for information regarding John David Lewis born 26 Jan 1854 in Nova Scotia, Canada and his wife Isabella Dickson born 1856 also in Nova Scotia. Isabella died ...

Re: WILLIAM THOMAS MORRIS, owned stores VZ/Kaufman Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...Bertha Morris 12 Marion Morris 9 Lala D Morris 7 3/12 Cora Morris 4 3/12 Thomas J Morris 7 3/12 Martell Morris 5 11/12 Emma Ayers 24 Lester Ayers 7 5/12 Lessie Ayers 5 2/12 Lucindy Morris 7...

Re: Huffman/Kimble families Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  JMSmith000

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

...V. Barley IN Lloyd W. Huffman & Nora E. Wise IN Samuel F. L. Huffman, Sr & Martell Elmore IN Samuel F. L. Huffman, Jr & Martha J. Deaton IN

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions