Search the Boards

Search Results for "WESTOVER" - 2,835 Messages

per page

Starr Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by  kay_sargent

Surnames > Starr

...grandmother Elsie Hilda Day 7-15-1910.His dad Robert Arthur Starr, Sr b. 1847 in Irland? m. Salinda Westover and d.1932 N. Troy, VT. His dad Henry Starr m. Ann Robins. Thats all I have. Can you help me? Thank...

northeast kingdom starrs Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  kay_sargent

Surnames > Starr

...from the same great-grandfather Robert Arthur Starr who's wife was Salinda or Selinda or Sinlindy ????Westover.There are different spellings of her name but a Canadian record spelt it Celinda. They had 3 chil...

Starr/Westover Posted on: 16 May 2001, by S. Starr

Surnames > Starr

...needed ASAP. Aunt Kay, I still have all the info you previously posted that got me back to Celinda (?) Westover and her respective Starr spouse. Any info can be forwarded to Mystiquen_Night@yahoo.com Than...

Henry Starr Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Howard G. Starr

Surnames > Starr

...1800's with his wife Sarah Robenson . His son ,My Ggrandfather Robert Starr born in 1848, & wife Ida Westover moved to the USA to Vermont were I presently live. Hope this is of some help to you . My email...

Re: Henry Starr Posted on: 07 Jul 2003, by Joan Cruickshank

Surnames > Starr

The name "Ida Westover" and Robert Starr caught my eye as she was my grandfather's sister. I am interested in knowing all I can about his siblings and would love to hear from you. My grandfather was...

Re: Henry Starr Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  howard252

Surnames > Starr

The name "Ida Westover" and Robert Starr caught my eye as she was my grandfather's sister. I am interested in knowing all I can about his siblings and would love to hear from you. My grandfather was...

Re: Henry Starr Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  howard252

Surnames > Starr

Ida Westover it my great Grandmother she is buried in No.Troy VT. in our family plot ,there are other Westovers (Earl & Haddie )in the area & some in Shirley Ma.(Frank & family)that are my first c...

Obit: Helen (Coffee) [Sillivent] Margaretich 1920-2004, Hagerman NM>CA Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by  SandyTreepig

Surnames > Sullivent

...World War II and followed her new husband to Holyoke, Mass. where he was stationed in the Air Force at Westover Field. Her beloved brother John soon joined them there and the three shared many ...

Re: The World-McCully-Geneologist Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  kilngod11

Surnames > Newcomer

...Straw ———————————————————————————————— 8 F: Harriet Margaret/Margaret Hannah McCully Birth: 25 Sep 1864 Westover, Clearfield Co, PA, USA Death: 1940 PA, USA Spouse: Edward Selfridge ———————

Re: Bliss Chaffee Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  kcpnana

Surnames > Chaffee

...1765;d.12/29/1851) He was the son of John Warner(b. 10/27/1739 in New Milford, CT: d.3/11/1800) m. Hannah Westover(b. 1739 in CT: d.1/10/1775 in New Milford, CT) I would be glad to swap some information thank...

Re: TANNERS OF VT Posted on: 05 Mar 2005, by  renees_04

Surnames > Tanner

...brother to my grandfather, Clement Tanner. Chester was born in Quebec in 1870 to gliman and Eliza jane Westover Tanner. I have a lot of info on this family. thank you. Renee

Re: Gilman Tanner Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Renee Sanders

Surnames > Tanner

...the same family. the Gilman you have in 1825 Quebec is my great grandfather. He was married to Jane Westover. I have a list of their children if you want. My grandfather was among them. If you have any more ...

Re: Gilman Tanner Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by Renee sanders

Surnames > Tanner

...have that Gilman and Relief had a son Gilman born 1825 in Quebec Canada. I have him and his wife Jane Westover and their 8 children one of which was my grandfather. You don't have my Gilman listed among the c...

Re: Gilman Tanner Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by  JoyceCoggins6...

Surnames > Tanner

Renee, Yes...It is the same family and I do have Gilman married to Eliza "Jane" Westover listed as their son. I have children listed for Gilman William Tanner & Relief "Leafy" Wells ...

Re: Tanner family connections Posted on: 03 Mar 2003, by Renee (Tanner) Sanders

Surnames > Tanner

...sister named Emily. She died in Montreal, Canada. Their father was Gilman Tanner and Mother Eliza Jane Westover. They had 10 children. Do you think there could be a connection. Thank You, Renee in California

Harrisons of Upper Brandon, Prince Geo., VA Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Lois Todd

Surnames > Harrison

...George Harrison of Lower Brandon and their father was Benjamin Harrison and their mother was a Byrd of Westover. William also stood as overseer for his father on land granted to Benjamin in King George Co., V...

Re: McElvain/McElveen/McIlvain Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by carol spatz

Surnames > McElvain

hi, my mother is a mcilwain. her father was walter boyd mcilwain, b. sept. 15, 1910 in westover, pa. his father was james h. mcilwain and his wife was norah. that is all i have, hope it helps.

Book: John Miller, Fifth Son of Jacob Miller and Eunice Ward, and His Descendants. Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  maryjoan_geis...

Surnames > Miller

..."John Miller, Fifth Son of Jacob Miller and Eunice Ward, and His Descendants" by George F. Westover, originally published at Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, 1911. 56 pages. This is the history and genealog...

Re: Still Here and Still Searching Posted on: 20 Dec 2003, by Jill S. Westover Ruspi

Surnames > Ruspi

Hi, Laurie, Your information doesn't seem related to my info. but I keep a file called "Unrelated Ruspi's" so I will include the info there just in case it ever becomes relevant. Did you k...

Re: Still Here and Still Searching Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by Jill Westover Ruspi

Surnames > Ruspi

Hi, Margaret, It doesn't sound as though you and my husband are related. It is always good to hear from another researcher, however. My husband's Sinibaldi relatives, including his mother, were LOT...

Obits available for John and Albert Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by Jill S. Westover Ruspi

Surnames > Ruspi

Hi to Anyone, I now have obituaries available for both John Ruspi and Albert (Alfredo) Ruspi, both from PA near Wilkes Barre. Please contact me by Email if you would like a copy of either or both.

Ashtabula Campbells Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  rinto

Surnames > Campbell

Carl had two sisters. Mildred married an Oefner. Ida May or Ida Mae married a Westover. Ida was my grandmother. Their mother's maiden name was Swanson. Carl and his wife Marie had a buisness in Jefferson, Ohi...

JOHN BUNYAN CAMPBELL, M.D., V.D. Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Robert Brooks

Surnames > Campbell

John Bunyan CAMPBELL was born Sept. 9, 1820 in York Co., PA. He married Susan WAREHAM from Westover, PA. They had a son named William Henry CAMPBELL. William married Martha Jane YINGLING. In 1895, John Bunyan...

Williams, Patrick Dennis 1958-1989 Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TrinaCorson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...parents of Coalport, and two brothers and a sister: George Jr. of Flinton, David of Coalport and Brenda Westover of Westover. Friends will be received from 7-9 p.m. today, 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Sunday and noon to 1 p.m. M...

Westover, Lloyd E. 1937-1997 Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TrinaCorson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Lloyd E. Westover, 59, 169 O’Shell Road, Flinton (Beaver Valley), died early Saturday morning March 22, 1997, at his residence following a lengthy illness. He was born Oct. 7, 1937, in Westover, the son of the late V...

Westover, Kathryn 1920-1998 Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TrinaCorson

Mrs. Kathryn Westover, 77, Coalport RD, died Monday, April 6, 1998, at her residence. She was born Nov. 15, 1920, in LaJose, the daughter of the late Lawrence and Edna (Hill) Scott. She was married three time...

Weakland, Orveda Jane 1921-1992 Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  TrinaCorson

...Weakland. He died Oct. 2, 1987. Surviving are eight children: Lois Peacock of Coalport, Patricia Lloyd of Westover, Charlotte Kava of Flinton, Mary Kay Stine and Jackie Hescox of Glasgow, Paul Jr. of Fallenti...

Antoine (Anton) Phillips Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Bert Mann

Surnames > Phillips

...Phillips from New England perhaps Quebec Canada. This is my grandmother's father, her name is Lizzie Westover last lived in Belfast/Camden Maine. Her mother was an indian and I don't know her name the only ot...

Antoine (Anton) Phillips Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Bert Mann

Surnames > Phillips

...Phillips from New England perhaps Quebec Canada. This is my grandmother's father, her name is Lizzie Westover last lived in Belfast/Camden Maine. Her mother was an indian and I don't know her name the only ot...

westover Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by cindy leathers

Surnames > Phillips

looking for Westover from Vermont or Maine my E-Mail Address has charges it was cindylee@ime.net and now it is cindylee@prexar.com if you have info just E-Mail me thank cindy

Phillips Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Gene Westover

Surnames > Phillips

I have a Dobson in my Phillips line. My mother was a Phillips. Contact me I would like to share info. Gene Westover

pHILLIPS Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by GENE WESTOVER

Surnames > Phillips

I have some John phillips b 1814 TE. I think we have a conection. I would like to share info.

SHEPHERD, WARREN J.; Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient - War with Spain Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by  jasche

Surnames > Shepherd

...Corporal, Company D, 17th U.S. Infantry. Place and date: At El Caney, Cuba, 1 July 1898. Entered service at: Westover, Pa. Birth: Cherry Tree, Pa. Date of issue: 21 August 1899. citation. Gallantly assisted i...

Re: John Westover in Minnesota Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  jnsdavis

Surnames > Westover

According to the census index, this family is in Mantorville, Dodge, Minnesota in 1880. John P. Westover... wife's name is Ann. You can find them through the LDS site... U.S. census search. Fill out the fu...

Louise Pankowsky or Pankowski? MICHIGAN Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by Mary-Lou Chall

Surnames > Pankowski

My grandmother Louise Pankowsky was born in Detroit, Michigan (my father's christening certificate). I do not know the date of her birth. She and my grandfather Charles Chall, born in Dearborn, Michig...

Re: Westovers Posted on: 27 Sep 2006, by Leon Westover Jr

Surnames > Westover

Horace Wesley Westover is my great grandfather. I have pictures of his grave stone in Gladwin County, Michigan. One of Horace Wesley's sons(Jacob Martin Westover) was my grandfather, and he is buried here in Marlette...

Re: Westovers Posted on: 27 Sep 2006, by  Susan_Norris

Surnames > Westover

...Do you have any info on Horace's parents, siblings or spouse. I suspect he may be a descendant in my Westover tree but I don't have him listed. I have a Westover who was born in Ontario, Canada and died in Gladney ...

Re: Westovers Posted on: 25 Sep 2006, by  datavet

Surnames > Westover

Hi Leon, I only have a Westover family tree, but it is only back 4 generations from the present. I am stuck until I find the father of John Brock Westover (I), who was born in Michigan and died in Texas. If this w...

Looking for Parents of John Brock Westover, Sr. Posted on: 23 Sep 2006, by  datavet

Surnames > Westover

John Brock Westover was born on 27 October 1881 in Michigan, moved to Texas in 1904, and died in Harris County, Texas on 13 December 1949. I appreciate any help, hints, or clues anyone might provide. Thank y...

Westover/Chilson connection Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Gloria Larson

Surnames > Chilson

I have alot of iformation on Oran westover but have no info on Sarah marie chilson. Can anyone help me???? thank you! P.S. This is the only info I have on her: Married on 12-24-1863 in Olmstead County...

Chilson famliy info needed Posted on: 14 Jun 2002, by  larson729

Surnames > Chilson

here are names I need info on. Thank you! 1-Sarah chilson---- she married Orrin Westover. I need to know if they had children, how many and their names and birthdates. Thank You

Re: CHILSON FAMILY BRADFORD COUNTY, PA Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  larson729

Surnames > Chilson

I'm interested in Benjamin Chilsons daughter; Sarah. Who did she marry? If she married an Orrin (oran) Westover, we could be related by marrage if your related to Chilson. thanks! gloria larson

Frost Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Gail Frost Nolan

Surnames > Frost

...they got to me. I understand there is a Frost Square in Fairfield, and the Frosts went from there to Westover, NY, and then to the Morris County area of NJ.

Re: Jonathon Susanna Frost Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by Mary Lowe Graham

Surnames > Frost

...they got to me. I understand there is a Frost Square in Fairfield, and the Frosts went from there to Westover, NY, and then ...

Susan Lynn Westover (nee:Geyer) - Georg Walter Geyer family Posted on: 07 Sep 2006, by Thorsten

Surnames > Westover

Hi all, I'm looking for Susan Lynn Westover (nee:Geyer) and /or her sister Janine Lee Geyer (father: George Walter Geyer, grandfather: Walter Willy Geyer) Any help will be appreciated. Email to: nightman79@w...

Surnames: Shaver, Davis, Westover, Dandy, Joscelyn, Aussicker, Rae, Donahue, Crandall Posted on: 14 Jun 2002, by  KathyFisher51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

Am researching the above names on my paternal lineage...would love to exchange information.

Simmers, Helen C. 1905-1963 Posted on: 03 Sep 2006, by  Eileenbeers

...and Ernest, at home; 17 grandchildren, her mother of Patton, and nine brothers and sisters: Ernest of Westover, Mrs. Gertrude Price of Bakerton, Mrs. Mary ? of Hastings, Mrs. Ruth Shortencarrier of Harrisburg...

Re: Westovers in Michigan Posted on: 15 Jan 2006, by  BevEdwards99

Surnames > Westover

Kathy, did you ever contact me or me to you yet? I have been lost the last 3 years locating 3 of my lost siblings. Success by the way.... My e-mail is Bev Edwards bridcelestia@hotmail.com Keep in tou...

Re: Westovers in Michigan Posted on: 15 Jan 2006, by  BevEdwards99

Surnames > Westover

...am re-married and living in Ohio. Hope all is well and have you found anymore info on Charles Edward Westover? My aunt and uncle went to Canada years back and tried to locate anything they could about him and...

Re: Westovers in Coopersville Michigan Posted on: 15 Jan 2006, by  BevEdwards99

Surnames > Westover

Charles-Del Shannon-Weeden Westover Cousin in some way to me. My Great Great Grandmother, Sabra Gleason Westover Glover was also his Gr gr. I believe. I descend from James Seth Glover son of George Glover and Sabra G...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions