Search the Boards

Search Results for "PRENDERGAST" - 768 Messages

per page

Darius & Janet/Jenette Prendergast Prosser; Ontario Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by  Lesman45

Surnames > Prosser

I am looking for researchers who may know of a Darious Prosser (b abt 1850 or so) married to Janet (Jenette, etc) Prendergast - Ontario) I have a lot of information to share.

Darius Prosser m. Janet/Jenette Prendergast; Ontario Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by  Lesman45

Surnames > Prosser

I am researching Prendergasts. One of them (Janet (or Jenette) married a Darius Prosser (who may be the son of Wm Prosser). They lived in Ontario (Probably Leamington)

Re: Devaney in Illinois> St. Louis Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by  NDakota2

Surnames > Devaney

...Margaret Devaney married Adam Touschie, Sarah Devaney married Patrick McNulty, Mary Devaney married Michael Prendergast, there was a John Devaney as well maybe more unsure. They lived in the Florisant, Bridgeton...

Re: Devaney in Illinois> St. Louis Posted on: 20 Jul 2006, by Nilah

Surnames > Devaney

Hi thanks for the posted message. The names sound right. I would like to learn a little more about Patrick's sisters names, who were Margaret, Sarah and Mary. I will email more later. They lived in...

Re: Taney County Missouri McShanes Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  MaureenMarell...

Surnames > McShane

I have read your query with interest. I am not entirely sure if we have a connection but I can fill you in on what I have so far on my McCheyne's (i.e. McShane). My family did indeed come from Tyron...

Hugh McCheyne (McShane) and Mary Ann Saunderson Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  MaureenMarell...

Surnames > McShane

I am looking for a Hugh McCheyne (McShane) and his wife Mary Ann Saunderson who were married in New Monkland, Scotland on January 16, 1868. Hugh McCheyne was the son of Henry McCheyne born in Ireland...

The McCheyne's/McShane's from the New Monkland, Scotland Area Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by  MaureenMarell...

Surnames > McShane

I'm looking fot the McCheyne's who lived in the New Monkland, Scotland area when they migrated from Ireland. They then migrated to the United States. Catherine McCheyne died in New Monkland's poorho...

Re: Michigan Hinches Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by Theresa Powers Arnold

Surnames > Hinch

Hi Lawrence My Anna Could be your Anna, but I was born 4/23/1957. Anna died giving birth to Anna(2), when my grandfather, Daniel was 3 yrs. old. Daniel had 10 children, the 4th of which was my father...

Alfred Horatio O'BRIEN Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by John Potter

Surnames > Obrien

...reported to have died before his son's birth this may be questionable. His mother was Mary O'BRIEN (nee PRENDERGAST or similar) and by 1851 they were living in Birmingham - they lived there until 1881 when Mary ...

William PRENDERGAST, Ireland to Chautauqua Co NY, wife Mehitable WING and some family data; Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by  deedavidson97

Surnames > Prendergast

...Quaker Hill, Dutchess Co NY and he die din Albany CO NY in 1814 He was married FIRST to MRS Elizabeth PRENDERGAST WING, WIDOW of ICHABOD WING, to whom she bore a son, ICHABOD WING; He married 2nd to Mrs Hannah ...

Re: Patrick PRENDERGAST/Margaret/Ellen TOOLE Posted on: 05 Aug 2006, by  Junior01a

Surnames > Prendergast

Hello. Are you looking for the Patrick Prendergast who married Ellen and they immigrated to the United States around 1840s-50. I know that one of their daughters name was Margaret. Please advise if we are loo...

Re: Mongans - Co Mayo to US? Posted on: 05 Aug 2005, by  Calcidonie

Surnames > Mongan

My gggrandmother was Anne Mongan who married Patrick Trench. They were from Esker near Claremorris and may have originated from Claremorris. Ellen, William, Honora, Margaret, Patrick were Ann's siblin...

Thomas and Margaret Gorman O'Hearn of Tallmadge Twp., Ottawa Co., MI. Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  Debra_Lafonta...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

...Cemetery, Marne. Thomas Jr. married Mary Murray, Dominick married Margaret Horn, James married Margaret Prendergast, Maria married Patrick Malloy and Bernard married Roseanna Farrell. Any help with this research...

Re: Prendergast Posted on: 01 Sep 2006, by  mockler

Surnames > Prendergast

My ggg grandmother was Bridget Prendergast. She married John Mockler and their son, William Mockler (my gg grandfather) was married in 1881 in Illinois. I believe the family came from Clonmel, Tipperary. Will...

Re: John Powers / Katherine Bailey, Richard Powers / Catherine Prendegast Posted on: 16 Apr 2003, by  tparnold1

Surnames > Powers

Hi Bob Did you ever find any info on Richard Powers/ Catherine Prendergast? or John Powers/ Katherine Bailey? I am looking for the same line. How are you related? My line is 1) John 2) Richard 3) Richard 4) Dan...

SHANNON FAMILY (KILKEE IRELAND, VERMONT, PENNSYLVANIA) Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  Eleyena

Surnames > Shannon

...Lines. I have three Shannon's extensively researched, Patrick Shannon who was married to Catherine Prendergast. Michael Shannon who was married to Johanna Taylor and another Thomas Shannon who married Catherin...

Surname search Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by  goldylocksj

Surnames > Horner

Looking for Horners with the names Godfrey ,Frederick,Anthony. Any help with these names would be great.

Prendergrass, PA Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by  margegaffney

Surnames > Pendergrass

I am searching for Prendergast/Pendergrass/Prendergraft in or around Jenkintown, Montgomery Co. PA and Phila. PA. about 1888 till ?

PATRICK PENDERGRASS sic. PRENDERGAST; 1821-1864 Posted on: 29 Jun 2001, by  Charles Prend...

Surnames > Pendergrass

We are searching for relations and parents of Patrick Pendergrass sic. Prendergast born in 1821 at County Mayo, Ireland. Patrick Prendergast departed Liverpool, England aboard the vessel, Napoleon, arriving on June 27, ...

Re: Pendergrass of Virginia and No.Carolina Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by Catherine Monticue

Surnames > Pendergrass

Pendergrass researchers; I've collected a great deal of data on the line here at my web page. Link below. I don't have the book mentioned unfortunately, but do have "excerpts" from it. Cat...

Re: Mary Pendergast Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  BillManley31

Surnames > Pendergast

I believe that my grandmother had a brother Thomas and sisters Arleen, who was deaf, and Eileen. Eileen was a Josephite nun and Eileen was her religious name. Thomas was a railroad engineer for eith...

Re: DePrendergast/Prendergast/Pendergast Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by Catherine Monticue

Surnames > Pendergast

Pendergast/Prendergast/Pendergrast/Pendergrass Researchers: I have some background information on this line that you might want to take a look at; I've been collecting for a couple of years now, however I've ne...

Re: Pendergast Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  Eleyena

Surnames > Pendergast

...Pennsylvania moved from Clearfield County Pennsylvania in the 1880's. Your ancester is the son of James Prendergast (who is buried at Clearfield County Pennsylvania). James was married to one Mary Walsh. He d...

Ratcliffe in Oldham, Lancashire...Edinburgh..Taylor,,Carmichael Posted on: 28 Oct 2004, by  sassycj

Surnames > Ratcliffe

...in New York. Young Ada was sent for in 1889? and she travelled with an older relative named Marion Prendergast / Pendergast (b. 1870 Eng) who married a Robert McLoughlin in New York in 1892. When Annie firs...

Ratcliffe in Oldham, Lancashire...Edinburgh..Taylor,,Carmichael Posted on: 28 Oct 2004, by  sassycj

Surnames > Ratcliffe

...in New York. Young Ada was sent for in 1889? and she travelled with an older relative named Marion Prendergast / Pendergast (b. 1870 Eng) who married a Robert McLoughlin in New York in 1892. When Annie firs...

Re: William Ormond. Posted on: 18 Dec 2002, by  ormondmcdonag...

Surnames > Ormond

Dear Jay, Iam very excited about your email concerning a William Ormond born in Waterford around 1820 whose first child was called Michael - indicating that the grandfather was Michael. My direct line...

Quirke of Ryans in Tipperary Posted on: 31 May 2000, by Mary(McCabe)Ryan

Surnames > Quirk

Looking for Quirke researchers or relatives last known living in Donabate, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Trying to learn history of the Ryans from Tipperary. My husbands line is from Thomas Ryan and Catherine ...

ANNE LUTTRELL-DUKE OF CUMBERLAND Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  gramgus

Surnames > Luttrell

...named HORTON. It is the HORTON line we are interested in. George grew up and married an Elizabeth Prendergast from Ireland. Any info. sent will be most appreciated. Thank You diana gustafson

searching for living relatives Prendergasts from Cook Co. ill Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by Lisa

Surnames > Prendergast

Searching for other living children or Grandchildren of Richard Prendergast and his wife Sarah Ward. The two had 3 or 4 boys youngest was Edmond birth date 1/9/1912, there might also have been a son named Anthon...

Lawrence Prendergast of Wexford Ireland Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by  palawrie

Surnames > Prendergast

Looking for information on Lawrence Prendergast b.1798 in Oulart, Wexford, Ireland. I believe he married Mary Carter and immigrated to Australia. Trying to find parents, family details. Happy to exchange informa...

grandfather Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Stephen R. Layton

Surnames > Prendergast

I am trying to get information concerning my grandfather James Prendergast who left Ireland about 1870 and came the USA. He died in Brooklyn N.Y. 7/27/03. He had a brother named Miles or Myles who also left but ...

O'Connor / Prendergast Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  JudieBoone54

Surnames > Prendergast

Please see my post of 12/6/2000 regarding Thomas O'Connor & Winifred Prendergast O'Connor to see if you think there is any link. All I have is her maiden name Prendergast which I had thought might have been spelled inc...

Genealogy Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Peter Flemming

Surnames > Prendergast

My wife, Norma (Morris) is researching several names with my help. We are need more info on Margaret Prendergast, who was born in Ireland and married William Morris also of Ireland. They had a son Jasper Morris...

PRENDERGAST, Paul died Omaha Nebraska Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by Vikki Czaplewski Henry

Surnames > Prendergast

Obit in Catholic Voice newspaper PRENDERGAST, Paul, 48, St. John Vianney Parish, Omaha. Preceded in death by parents, Michael Sr. and Patricia. Survived by brothers and sisters-in-law, Mike and Margaret, Terry...

OBIT: Joseph T. Prendergast c. 1920 -- 2005 Chicago --> Sandwich IL Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by  Lisa__Small

Surnames > Prendergast

...regarding copyrights. -- LS Published in the Chicago Tribune from 9/26/2005 - 9/27/2005. Joseph T. Prendergast Joseph T. Prendergast, 85, of Sandwich, passed away September 23, 2005. He was born on March 20, 1920 i...

Prendergasts buried Holy Sepulchre Cemetery Omaha Nebraska Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by Vikki Czaplewski Henry

Surnames > Prendergast

PRENDERGAST Father Dr. James F. 1883 - 1935 Mother Agatha M. 1891 - 1960 Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Douglas Co, Omaha NE No relation

James J. Prendergast Kinsale, Cork Ireland Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  ArtiePurcell1...

Surnames > Prendergast

James was born in 1860 in Kinsale, his mother was Julia and his father was believed to be Daniel. James immigrated to Boston in 1863. Looking for information on this family.

Michael and Grace Prendergast - Omaha, Nebraska Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  DuaneLarge

Surnames > Prendergast

Michael Thomas Prendergast (1888-1967) was born in Bureau County, Illinois. His parents were Jeremiah Prendergast and Catherine Corcoran, both natives of County Waterford, Ireland. Michael was married to Grace Kerwin (1897...

Re: Cemetery markers Douglas County, Omaha, Nebraska Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  DuaneLarge

Surnames > Prendergast

Hello Vikki, Thank you for the information. The Prendergasts you mentioned are relatives of mine. I would like to find out more specific details about where this cemetery is located. Thanks. Duane

Cemetery markers Douglas County, Omaha, Nebraska Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by Vikki Czaplewski Henry

Surnames > Prendergast

Calvary Cemetery PRENDERGAST Michael Oct. 28, 1928 Feb. 17, 2004 Patricia Dec. 10, 1930 Sep. 19, 2003 and separate marker a few rows away: PRENDERGAST Michael T. 1888 - 1967 M. Grace 1897 - 1965

Prendergast, Jennings in Claremorris area Posted on: 30 Apr 2005, by  jpjennings

Surnames > Prendergast

...gr grandmother, Mary Noone at St. Colmans in Claremorris on 27 Jan 1861. The witnesses were, Michael Prendergast and Margaret Connelly. St. Colmans has a baptism record for a Michael Prendergast, son of Pat Prendergast and Sibby Jenn...

Looking for decendants of Richard Prendergast & Sarah Ward Ill 1900's Posted on: 07 Dec 2004, by Lisa

Surnames > Prendergast

Searching for decendants of Richard Prendergast & Sarah Ward Prendergast. They lived in Chicago, ILL in the early 1900's, had 4 boys with the last born in 1912 Edmund Francis Prendergast. I believe Sarah died around 1920. One ...

wanting to find my family history Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by dianne Pendgraft

Surnames > Prendergast

...have pictures of ardifniane castle on the river suir. we are told that our family name came from De Prendergast, Prendergast and Pendgraft as we go by. we have information on the first generation as james de Prendergast who was born ...

OBIT: Oscar Chambers Prendergast Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by  jmedwards140

Surnames > Prendergast

Star-Progress Newspaper October 27, 1955 DEPREND, Jeffrey (Oscar C. Prendergast), beloved husband of Anna, dear father of Marianna, Isabel, Helen and Jeffrey. Services were held Saturday, Oct. 22 at 10:30 a.m. ...

Drew, Prendergast Marriage, 1910, Connecticut Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by  M_Hellam

Surnames > Prendergast

New York Times, Friday, January 21, 1910 Married, Connecticut. Drew -- Prendergast. -- Jan. 19, New Britain, Margaret Prendergast to Edward H. Drew.

Prendergast and Hart- Claremorris, Ballygowan, Mayo Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by lauriedominic

Surnames > Prendergast

...NY(Ithaca and Binghamtom) and the St. Paul, MN Mary Hart (born between 1817 and 1835) married Richard Prendergast.(died 1859-1870 in Ireland) Their children: Bridget Prendergast born about 1852. In Ireland Ellen Prendergast born a...

Prendergast from Mayo to NY to St. Paul Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  lauriedove2

Surnames > Prendergast

I'm looking for: Mary Hart (Mrs. Richard Prendergast) children James, Mary Ann, Bridget, Ellen. Bridget married James Trodden (from Penn.) Their son James Trodden was killed in a shooting accident in St. Paul. J...

William A. Prendergast Posted on: 25 Apr 2004, by george brown

Surnames > Prendergast

William A, Prendergast was Comptroller of New York City 1800's to 1900's. Who were his parents and where is he buried?

Re: William A. Prendergast Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by Joanne

Surnames > Prendergast

Thank you Maggie. I did dig up some information on your William Prendergast the Comptroller and I will post it to the board when I get it organized. I did not find an Irish county of origin for him, do you kno...

Re: William A. Prendergast Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by George Brown

Surnames > Prendergast

Your replay has added some more information to our family history. My great grandfather was a William Prendergast married to Kate Fitzpatrick. He is buried in Glasgow, Scotland, while Kate is buried in Calvary ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions