Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PRENDERGAST" - 791 Messages

per page

LYONS Family - Cappagh, Whitechurch or Modelligo Posted on: 04 Feb 2011, by  DuaneLarge

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Waterford > General

...Cappagh, Whitechurch or Modelligo areas of the western part of County Waterford. My ancestors, John PRENDERGAST and Mary LYONS, lived in the Cappagh area in the 1830-1870 time frame. Their surname appears as PEN...

Re: Michael and Katherine (Prendergast) ENRIGHT - Russell Cottage, County Limerick Posted on: 14 Dec 2010, by  DuaneLarge

Surnames > Enright

Hello Pat, Thank you for your message. We would be 4th cousins through our Prendergast family connection. Your great-great-grandfather, John Prendergast, and my great-great-grandfather, Thomas F. Prendergast, were brothers and orig...

Kenneth Henry Stolte Posted on: 02 Jun 2011, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Roux and husband Derek, Festus, Alison Grossman and husband Andrew, Atlantic Highlands, N.J., Rachel Prendergast and husband Edmund, Cranston, R.I., and Marcie Palumbo and husband Andrew, Worchester, Mass.; 13 p...

Re: Ooops..a.little late Posted on: 30 Mar 2011, by  sassycj

Surnames > Balinski

Hi Joe, Wow..many years later.I wonder if this email is still good? Still hunting for the Pendergast/Radcliffe/McLoughlin connection. Mary Ann/Marion Pendergast came to NY from England in 1890...like...

Bridget Prendergast Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  lastonestandi...

Surnames > Prendergast

LaSalle county Illinois directory 1877 page 421 Eagle Township. Bridget Prendergast section 19 with post office Streator,Illinois. born in Ireland May 1825,came to LaSalle county in 1850, Catholic, owns 160 acre...

Teresa Jane FIELDEN / FIELDING nee COWLEY b. Ardwick 1857 Posted on: 24 Apr 2011, by  CSewruk

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Grandmother Teresa Jane Cowley aka Jane Cowley born 28/8/1857 in Ardwick to David Cowley and Catherine Prendergast. I have her on all the census records while she is with her parents and also on the 1891 census ...

Pendergast, Prendergast, McLoughlin, Radcliffe, Ratcliffe Posted on: 30 Mar 2011, by  sassycj

Surnames > Pendergast

Hello, Mary Ann(also Marion) Pendergast/Prendergast arrived in New York July 1890. She had with her a realtive, Ada Radcliffe age 6. She stayed in NY, and later married Robert McLoughlin. He was born in England...

Re: PRENDERGAST-Ireland-County Mayo-Accony & Roonah Point Posted on: 12 Mar 2011, by  pamelaragan1

Surnames > Prendergast

The Chicago Prendergasts ended when Thomas Joseph Prendergast died, leaving one child Jo Ann. Thomas Prendergast's Mother Johanna OGrady Prendergast ended up in Butte Montana as a school teacher for many years. Monica, Tom...

PRENDERGAST Callie D 1867 1916 Posted on: 01 Apr 2011, by  t42ValleyView...

Surnames > Prendergast

PRENDERGAST Callie D 1867 1916 DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Valley View Cemetery, Cooke Co, Texas . Feel free to use this picture for your per...

Marcella M. "Marcie" Stolte Posted on: 01 Mar 2011, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Roux and husband Derek, Festus, Allison Grossman and husband Andrew, Atlantic Highlands, N.J., Rachel Prendergast and husband Edmund, Cranston, R.I., and Marcie Palumbo and husband Andrew, Worchester, Mass.; 13 ...

Re: PRENDERGAST Family - County Waterford: Cappagh, Whitechurch, Modelligo Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  DuaneLarge

Surnames > Prendergast

...Bob, This is Duane Large. We had exchanged email messages in April of 2010. I continue to research my Prendergast ancestors from Cappagh and also my Skeffington ancestors from County Meath. Thanks.

Mary Prendergast c1795 Tipperary or Waterford Posted on: 05 Jan 2011, by  drcomorgan

Surnames > Prendergast

Mary Prendergast married Patrick Myles c 1815. They had 2 children that I am aware of: Bridget b 1816 and Thomas born 1819. Family lore states that Mary hailed from a gentry family from Co. Tipperary. Patrick an...

Patrick O'Farrell abt 1820-1885 Posted on: 28 Dec 2010, by  bwof60

Surnames > Ofarrell

...for the name difference. Another has identified Patrick's parents as Dennis O'Farrell and Catherine Prendergast but this has not been verified.

"The Cross of Cong" and the Village of Cong, Co. Mayo Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Mayo > General

An English traveler Ireland, Richard Lovett, made notes of his journey through the Emerald Isle in Victorian times and these were published in 1888 by the The Religious Tract Society. Vowing to "...

Re: sync between Family Tree Maker 2010 and ancestry.com? Posted on: 13 Dec 2010, by  dproko

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

I'm using a lot of multimedia backup information for the my family history...photos, etc. GEDCOM won't transfer this data, BUT I can "merge" files in FTM 2011 from the web. I have to resol...

Re: Teresa Jane FIELDEN / FIELDING nee COWLEY b. Ardwick 1857 Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  PATACK62

...married again in Australia. Have had no success in finding a marriage for David COWLEY and Catherine PRENDERGAST and wondered how you have fared. Really interested in making contact with you. Regards Trisha Ta...

Re: John Thomas Gegan Posted on: 11 Oct 2011, by  mcdgall

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

New York City is comprised of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. You search result was across all the boroughs, not one in particular.

Family research Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by Sue Walsh

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

I am researching the above family names Thomas Reilly was transported to Australia in 1838,from Meath, Ireland, his daughter married Talbot from South Africia. Clarke's arrived in 1854, daughter marri...

Where can I find a July 1896 Massachusetts obituary? Posted on: 23 Jun 2011, by  MsBeez

Topics > Ancestry > com > Obituary Collection

Years ago, when looking through papers with my Dad he had the obituary of both my great grandfather and my great grandfathers 3 year old son. Sadly those two obituaries were lost and I would really li...

Prendergast from Keel, Co. Kerry Posted on: 07 Jun 2011, by  aislingmp

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

My 2nd great-grandfather John Prendergast (b. 1836) m. Mary Barton (b. 1843) on 6 Feb 1872 in Keel, Castlemaine, Co. Kerry. John's parents were Michael Prendergast and Mary Deane. John Prendergast and Mary Barton had 7 children: Joa...

Re: PRENDERGAST-Ireland-County Mayo-Accony & Roonah Point Posted on: 10 Sep 2011, by  ELWARD2

Surnames > Prendergast

LOOKING FOR ANCESTERS OF THOMAS AND JAMES PRENDERGAST, tHOMAS WAS BORN SOMEWHERE IN IRELAND AT 1868-78 RELOCATED TO PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA,USA JAMES BORN APPROX. 1866 ALSO RELOCATED TO USA AND WAS IN THE US...

Re: Teresa Jane FIELDEN / FIELDING nee COWLEY b. Ardwick 1857 Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  CSewruk

...you. Unfortunately I have had no success finding a recorded marriage between David COWLEY and Catherine PRENDERGAST so I suppose the possibility exists that they never actually married. I was aware that (Teresa...

Robert S Lawson, Mayville, NY Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Bob Lawson

Surnames > Lawson

...Jane HUNT, daughter of Stephen William Hunt and Martha Irwin Hunt, daughter of Jared IRWIN and Lillius Prendergast.

Abijah HARRINGTON, sons Jasper, Jonas Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Dee

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...infancy' DeWitt C. who married Lucy CARLISLE, and was in the hardware trade; Henry J, who married to Mary A PRENDERGAST, dau ...

Kate Martin / Martyn in Claremorris but originally from Galway? Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  Ruthann O'Con...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Mayo > General

... Kate and PJ married in Claremorris Catholic Church on 9 Feb 1863. Witnesses to the marriage: John Prendergast, Honor Cavanagh. The Church marriage record does not provide any further information. Kate died 2...

Re: Pendergast/Prendergast/Pender Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  None3758

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...on this family! I wonder if you might be able to help - I'm looking for any information on a James PRENDERGAST. I know he married Mary Anne PATRICK, and they had a daughter Elizabeth who was born in 1870 in Tag...

Re: Joseph Francis SCOTT & Christina RILEY, child b. 1937 Liverpool Posted on: 11 Nov 2011, by  swainy3

hi sue i have check the Prendergast family but they are not the ones.i'll have a look at the other Christine riley that you mentioned.you just never know. thanks again tanya

Re: Susan Lett Posted on: 20 Oct 2011, by  roseannedward...

To-night I have just read all your messages, and can tell you that I am part of the Lett family that all of you are mentioning. The Lett reunion is still active, and we have printed a family history...

Re: Pendergast/Prendergast/Pender Posted on: 29 Aug 2011, by  None3758

...Elizabeth's story (married Patrick O'Brien and died in Birkenhead in 1968) - it is her parents James Prendergast and Mary Anne Patrick I'm really searching for - this information about son Thomas is most interes...

Re: Joseph Francis SCOTT & Christina RILEY, child b. 1937 Liverpool Posted on: 11 Nov 2011, by  Sumi48

...index has a Joseph F SCOTT registered West Derby in June quarter 1914 who may be your Joseph....mmn PRENDERGAST but can't see a SCOTT/PRENDERGAST marriage. Birth of a Christina RILEY registered West Derby June quarter 191...

Storzinger Posted on: 05 Aug 2011, by  Kathysperber5...

Surnames > Storzinger

If there is anyone out there related to the storzinger family or who knows anything about the storzingers, please contact me

Re: Prendergasts from Tullamore Posted on: 12 Jul 2011, by  Jack_McDonald...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Offaly (Kings) > General

Headstone in Clonminch cemetery; Patrick Prendergast; 48 Clontarf rd Tullamore 23/5/1989 (73) wife- Bridget; 24/10/2001 (81) ======================= Jack

Re: Michael Pendergast of Md. Posted on: 10 Apr 2012, by  Killannin25

Surnames > Pendergast

...Regarding Michael Pendergast of Ross Village, Co. Galway, I recently came across the name "Mark Prendergast" in the entries made by Nicholas Martin of Ross Estate, Rosscahill for 1813. He is shown in b...

Re: Prendergast family from Providence Posted on: 21 Dec 2011, by  mebateman1

Surnames > Prendergast

1910 RI Providence Co Providence city Prendergast James F head 44 married once 19yrs PA IRE IRE toolmaster jewelry shop Prendergast Mary E wife 43 married once 19yrs 4 children born 1 only living CT IRE IRE Prendergast James F Jr son...

Re: Breens in Saco Maine Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  WPrendergast

Surnames > Breen

...this thread, who found she was related. Paul has another post in rootsweb and in ancestry about some Prendergast ancestors of his. I have tried replying to him by email but his email address is no longer worki...

Re: Breens in Saco Maine Posted on: 07 Mar 2012, by  WPrendergast

Surnames > Breen

...at your public tree (Sullivan02112012), and at the gravestones. I have to say that this (older) John Prendergast is the right age to be mine's father. But the only known child (the younger John) is obviously n...

Re: Breens in Saco Maine Posted on: 07 Mar 2012, by  WPrendergast

Surnames > Breen

...My recollection is they were in Saco. Biddeford appears to be just across a river. My g.g.f., John Prendergast (sometimes used middle initial A) was born in "Portland", ME, according to his Illinois ...

Curran - Enniscorthy and Waterford Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  margarethung

Surnames > Curran

...husband's great-grandfather, Timothy G Curran 1819-1899, lived in Waterford where he married Catherine Prendergast, daughter of Peter Prendergast (or Pendergast), in 1854 in Holy Trinity. I have found the marriage registe...

charles edwin prendergast Robson Posted on: 14 Feb 2012, by  hmsaeneas

Surnames > Prendergast

Anybody have any skeletons? Trying to trace my wife's father, born 2 Sept. However, he changed his year of birth many times on various documents. Always Sep2, but could be anywhere from 1902 thr...

Anastasia PRENDERGAST marriage to John Arthur SMITH Posted on: 02 Jan 2012, by  alancsmith

Surnames > Prendergast

Information that I was given many years ago about my maternal grandmother Anastasia PRENDERGAST as being born in Robinstown in 1884 has turned out to be incorrect as will be all the subsequent information regard...

charles robson - Jarrow Posted on: 01 Jan 2012, by  hmsaeneas

Surnames > Robson

...certificate), 1911 (army records) but the common date is 2 September. Full name could be Charles Edwin Prendergast Robson, and was told he talked like a "geordie" but was very happy when Ilkey Moor bah...

Re: PRENDERGAST Family - County Limerick Posted on: 06 Dec 2012, by  Eire1960

Surnames > Prendergast

Hello Dan, I sent you a couple direct messages via the Ancestry.com message system today. If you did not get them, please advise. Thanks, Duane

Re: prendergast y-dna Posted on: 19 Oct 2012, by  Prender4

Surnames > Prendergast

Since I am one of the FTDNA Prendergast researchers Dan Prendergast alleges was "defensive and ultimately dismissive about his ... connection to Sir Maurice de Prendergast," I'm printing below the full text of my message to...

Re: Frank THOMPSON Posted on: 18 Oct 2012, by  wendyh651

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Southland

Hi Chris, If I were you, I would go ahead and get a copy of that death registration that you think might be your Frank. It should name his parents (which will confirm if you have the right person or ...

Joan Prendergast put John Patrick Prendergast up for adoption Posted on: 18 Jun 2012, by  Bluegrenade

Surnames > Prendergast

My name is Andrew John Tomlinson, but I was born John Patrick Prendergast on 25th October 1972 at St Mary's hospital in London. My mother called herself Joan Prendergast from Ballybunion, Kerry, Ireland. Can anyone possi...

Re: PRENDERGAST Family - County Limerick Posted on: 22 Oct 2012, by  dfhprendergas...

Surnames > Prendergast

...Prendergasts born in Clonmel in 1871, but I'd be interested in comparing notes anyway. Best Regards Dan Prendergast

Re: PRENDERGAST Family - County Limerick Posted on: 03 Nov 2012, by  dfhprendergas...

Surnames > Prendergast

Hi Duane, That's very interesting; The information you provided prompted me to investigate a little more, and my Walter, according to his military record, was born in the parish of St. Mary's Clonmel....

Re: follow up on Frances Prendergast Andrew Cotie (Andre Cote) Posted on: 06 Nov 2012, by  Danbarbcotie6...

Surnames > Prendergast

Re Andrew Cotie Would appreciate any replies regarding Andrew Cotie changing name from Andre Cote.

Re: PRENDERGAST born in Liverpool 1879/80 Posted on: 24 Dec 2012, by  RxCairns

...from other messages that you have been working on parts of this puzzle for a while. The only Norah Prendergast I could find was one born about 1880 Liverpool who appears in the 1891 and 1901 census records. She...

Re: Prendergast - Roundstone, Co. Galway Posted on: 21 Aug 2012, by  Kieran_prende...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

My name is kieran prendergast i am a son of michale prendergast who came from roundstone co galway you contact me on 07955644324 i live in manchester

per page