Search the Boards

Search Results for "wegener" - 580 Messages

per page

David G. ZEINERT (1933-2006) Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by Tasha Treptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...at his home. He was born Dec. 21, 1933, in Whitcomb, Wis., the son of the late William and Frieda (Wegener) Zeinert. David was a United States Army Veteran. David was a pipefitter and a member of the United...

Re: Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  drmatheson

Surnames > Wegener

...know how I missed your message however just checking the Message Board and saw your reply. The Louis Wegener you are referring to I believe is the grandson of my great grandfather Louis Wegener's brother F...

FISCHER, JOHANN and Maria SCHRAM Family of Tawern Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by Patti Laessig

Surnames > Fischer

This information was researched by Joseph Kaiser in the archives at Trier: Johann FISCHER was born in Tawern and died 13 Feb. 1811 in Tawern. Johann married on 2 July 1770 in Tawern to: Maria SCHRA...

JOSEPH Crane from Bristol England Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  c_mackintosh

Surnames > Crane

...married Mary Organ in 1868 in Bristol, England. Their daughter Martha born 1869 in Bristol married Wilhem Wegener and they migrated to Australia. Joseph is my my gggrandfather. Any info on his date of birth/...

Re: NAST family from Germany/ Poland settled in Bucks Co. PA Posted on: 19 Jun 2005, by  farbotnik

Surnames > Nast

New info... Some minor corrections 2013 I just recently joined SGGEE (Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe) and I have gotten info on my Nast family. I also just sent for Herman Nast's dea...

Gustav Pilz, Chicago, Illinois Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by Alice (Pilz) McKenna

Surnames > Pilz

I'm interested in a GUSTAV PILZ, born about 1885, died in Chicago October 17, 1909. He was liklely married to a Matilda Elizabeth Block. Is listed in the 1909 Chicago City Directory (which I assume ...

Found: 2 old photos "Mrs Henry Wegener" of Oshkosh and "Wegener" 12/1906 Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Crystle Brockman

Surnames > Wegener

...found 2 old photos and am looking for relatives who may want them. The first is of "Mrs Henry Wegener" of Oshkosh and the second just says "Wegener 12/1906 age 40yrs, 3mos. If you are interested in...

Katherine (Kate) Wegener in Park City, Utah Posted on: 05 May 2005, by Kathleen Brennan

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for information on Katherine A. Morrissey Wegener - born in Clinton, Iowa to Owen and Johanna Morrissey in 1869. She was married to a Wegener and was living in Park City at the time of her parents' deaths ...

Looking for my grandmother Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by Johnathon Parsons

Surnames > Wegener

...anyone that can help me. All I have is this information... My biological grandmother her last name is Wegener. She lived in New Jersey and had gotten preagnant with my father and his twin brother Thomas and ...

Reverend Rudolf Wegener, NY 1897+ Posted on: 12 Feb 2005, by  DianeBrenum

Surnames > Wegener

Rev. Rudolf Wegener is the pastor who married my ggrandparents, Richard Franke and Lena Nelson, in New York. Rev. Wegener's address on their marriage license is 222 E. 118th St. in Manhattan. I found him i...

wegeners in wisconisn michael,maria, ludwig, earl Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by  wwjd012

Surnames > Wegener

Hi, my name is Dave Wagner and I am looking for my family. My great,great grandfather is michael wegener. he lived in the pewaukee and dodge county areas of wisconsin from late 1840s to 1893. he was marr...

Wegener Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by  marlicook35

Surnames > Wegener

I am looking for Rudy Wegener. He immigrated fom Germany to US in 1953. His motheer lived in Hamburg. He visited in Wiesbaden for some time and attended Youth for Christ. He knew me under thename Marlis M...

Wegener Family of Polsum (1490s to present) Posted on: 09 May 2003, by Frank Wegener

Surnames > Wegener

A paternal ancestral table for this branch of the Wegener family is now available on the website <www.polsum.de>.

PA or NJ Wegeners Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by  kayba1

Surnames > Wegener

My grandfather is John J Wegener son to Theodore Wegener and Caroline Witt. Does anyone have any possible info for me? I do know that Theodore changed his last name to Wagner after Caroline died in a house fire.

Re: WEGENER in Toledo, Ohio Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by Nancy Shire

Surnames > Wegener

..."Birthday Book" which none of us have ever been able to track down. The name is Allan Fred Wegener, with the date May 24, 1911 -- probably a birthday but it could have been a death date. If you h...

Re: WEGENER in Toledo, Ohio Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by Chris Schaal

Surnames > Wegener

...generation from those that you listed from the bible. My grandfather on my mothers side was Frederick C. Wegener. Not sure of his birth date or where he was born. I know he died in 1940-41 in Toledo. Ch...

WEGENER in Toledo, Ohio Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by Nancy Shire

Surnames > Wegener

My husband's great-grandmother was Johanna Louise Wegener, always called "Louise". The Bible she handed down to us states that she was born 29 May 1836 at Hamburg, Neubrandenburg, Mechlenburg, Ger...

Louis Wegener and Amanda Gauger of Iowa Posted on: 03 Oct 2002, by  pbbut

Surnames > Wegener

...of Kossuth County, Iowa. Louis and Amanda had at least two children, baptized Ruth Louisa Katharina Wegener, born 1 Apr 1911, and Robert Wilhelm Wegener b. 15 Jan 1917. They were baptized at St. Paul's Lutheran C...

Wegener J. Heinrich Christopher Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by  kwilhelm14

Surnames > Wegener

Could anyone provide information on J. Heinrich Christopher Wegener who arrived in Australia in 1856 on the Vesta. He was born in 1822 in Hanover, and died in mannum on 11/6/1904. If you can provide details ...

Wegeners from Louisville, Nebraska Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by Gayle Ossenkop-Faubion

Surnames > Wegener

I have information on the family of Freidrick and Rosinia Wegener who immigrated to Nebraska from Germany sometime between 1884 and 1886. Would be glad to share information.

Re: catherine wegener of new orleans Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by meg p

Surnames > Wegener

Catherine Wegener (3/29/1890 - 12/7/78) was my great great grandmother. She was the daughter of William Wegener (6/1864 - 11/2/24) and Catherine Paull. This is the extend of the information i know of the Wegeners...

Re: catherine wegener of new orleans Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Maryann Fikes

Surnames > Wegener

The only Wegener I know in New Orleans is Gottfried Wegener & his family. He is my grandfather. He was the pastor at St Paul Lutheran Church there. Could they be related?

catherine wegener of new orleans Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  megansara

Surnames > Wegener

i am looking for information on catherine wegener (3/29/1890 - 12/4/78) married to frederick hoffman (2/17/1889 - 12/20/61) both from new orleans. catherine's parents were william wegener (6/1864 - 11/2/24) and ca...

Auf der Suche nach Informationen über eine nahe Verwandte ... Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by barbara winckel

Surnames > Wegener

...jemand Informationen bezüglich familienrelevanter Angelegenheiten zum Begriff "Johann Grete Wegener, geborene KÖPKE (Geburtsort Berlin oder Danzig) haben, so möge er sich bitte ehest an...

Emma C. Kleine Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  Patty Campane...

Surnames > Wegener

I am searching for information on Emma C. Kleine. She married Charles F. Wegener and had 3 children Edith, Francis & Lena. All three children were born in New York City. Any information/leads are appr...

Re: Wegener Posted on: 31 Mar 2006, by sue wines

Surnames > Wegener

Hi, Looking for descendants of Carl George Wegener . Born 1928. He is in my Grandmothers tree. I believe they would be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Sue Wines

Wegener Minnie Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Francine Krause Bush

Surnames > Wegener

Hello, I am researching the Wegener family. They are from Milwaukee,Wi They are from Germany.Minnie Wegener imagrated to American in 1875. Minnie has brothers Paul& Otto, sisters Ida, Clara. The Fathers name is...

Wisconsin Wegener Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  roxbrand

Surnames > Wegener

I am just starting out. Looking for information on Ehegallen Christian Wegener. He came over from Germany in the late 1800's, married Louisa Juhre here in the U.S. and settled in Hustisford as a blacksmith. ...

Wegener - Germany. partic. Anne Dorothee (b. 1817); Father Gottfried Wegener Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Selena Kleinrahm

Surnames > Wegener

Am researching Wegener ancestors. Anne Dorothee Wegener (b 1817) m. Carl Friedrich Kniest in 1841. Her parents were Gottfried Wegener and Marie Elisabeth Pisker. Can anyone help????

Wegener in Australia Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  c_mackintosh

Surnames > Wegener

...I am descended from Wegeners who migrated from Germany to Queensland in 1865. My dad's mother was a Wegener. My great great grandfather Wilhelm Wegener and wife Emilie Reisener sailed on the "Susanah Godfroi&q...

wegener in Ipswich Australia Posted on: 11 Feb 2001, by Kenn Wilson

Surnames > Wegener

Anyone with info on the wegener family in ipswich australia please contact me miles and miles of smiles Kenn

Wegener--DuPage County, IL Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  elmer1946

Surnames > Wegener

Seeking desc. of Friedrich and Margarethe Schmidt)Wegener. Hanover, GER to DuPage County, IL 1856; resided Fullersburg/Hinsdale area. Related names are Kleffel, Froscher, Langkafel. Have info to share.

Frederick Maria Wegener Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by Gerre Kelley

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for parents of Maria Wegener nee Hoppe who arrived in the U.S. (New York) in October, 1894 on SS Stuttgart. Had five daughters, lived in Chicago. Frederick came earlier, but do not know when. I belie...

Re: Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 20 Dec 2004, by Duane Matheson

Surnames > Wegener

Thanks Don for the email. Again I apologize for not following up with you on Wegener history. That is very interesting in what you found. I dug out Fred Wegener's obituary and indeed it says he came to t...

Re: Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 15 Dec 2004, by  pbbut

Surnames > Wegener

Duane-I was looking through the HISTORY OF PALO ALTO COUNTY by Dwight G. McCarty, published in 1910. From the book ,it indicates the Wegeners may have actually been in Palo Alto County a little earli...

Re: Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by  pbbut

Surnames > Wegener

...hearing from you. As I indicated, I'd like to find anything more I can about the wife of the Louis Wegener in my previous post. I also have another Wegener in my data that may connect with what you have. Do you ...

Re: Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 16 May 2004, by  pbbut

Surnames > Wegener

...in Whittemore, Iowa, just east of Palo Alto County. It gives the baptisms of two children of Louis Wegener and Amanda Gauger. Considering the times of the baptisms (1911 and 1917), this Louis Wegener is likely a ...

Louis Wegener of Palo Alto County Iowa Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Duane Matheson

Surnames > Wegener

I am looking for the brother of my great grandfather Louis Wegener (Conrad Ludwig Theodore Wegener). His name may have been William(?) He was one of 3 brothers that came from Abbensen Hannover Germany in the 1860's...

Wegener family in St Louis Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Susanne Macrae

Surnames > Wegener

Thanks for your info Pam. My Wegener in St Louis arrived as a single man about 1890. I'm not sure if he ever married and had children or not. I have found other Wegener's in St Louis who moved there about mi...

Wegener family in St. Louis Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  pammeyer50p

Surnames > Wegener

...1925-1940) from his home in Indianapolis. His father was born in Danville, Illinois, name, William Garfield Wegener. Wm. Garfield had several brothers and sisters; Anton, Catherine, George, Lillie, Emma. Fam...

St Louis Wegener Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Sue Macrae (nee Wegener)

Surnames > Wegener

I am searching for details of Oscar Wegener. He was born about 1855 (give or take a year or two), probably in Salzgitter in Neidersachen in Germany. He migrated to the US about 1886-1890. In 1891 he was in S...

Wegener Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Preben A Johansson

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for any information on John Doris Wegener. John was born Jul 1887 died in May 1969 Wheeling, Cook, IL. Doris was born Apr 1914 and died Jun 1997.

Robert or Butch Wegener Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Kristi Wegener

Surnames > Wegener

My Grandfather's name was Robert Wegener from Higginsville MO, His brother's name was Butch and their father's name was DeeDee. If you have any information please send me a message. I was born in Warrensburg...

Wegeners of Tacoma,WA Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Douglas

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for relatives of Helen Wegener (Mrs Ralph Wegener) who lived in Tacoma,. WA in the 1950's. 60's, 70;s. She was a big button collector. Would LOVE to hear from you about her. Thanks!!

Florence Wegener Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Billye Weeks

Surnames > Wegener

I am interested in learning anything I can about Florence Wegener from Kingfisher,OK. Thank You.

Edith M. Wegener Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by  Patty Campane...

Surnames > Wegener

I am searching for Edith M. Wegener, my gr. grandmother's, relatives. I she had a sister, Frances Wegener of NYC. Edith Married Charles Weller and had two children Edith June and Charles Jr. Any info/leads are appr...

Wegeners Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  jawegs

Surnames > Wegener

I think we might have a connection. My great grandfather was Christian Wegener. I don't know if Carl was part of it. He married Augusta Schroeder and died in 1897 and 1905 respectively in Black Creek WI. The...

Wegener Familien Brief for Wilhelmine W... Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by Jay Preston

Surnames > Wegener

My great grandmother was Wilhelmine Sophia Johanna Wegener, daughter of Carl Johann W and grandaughter of Carl Christian Wegener. They were from Archduchy of Mecklenburg mid 1800's. She married August Hengfuss of W...

Wegener Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  DorothyHofmei...

Surnames > Wegener

My ggg grandfather was Heinrich Wegener. He came to US in mid 1800's from Dammin. They settled in Webster, MN. They had 2 boys, Heinrich,Jr. and Wm. Henry Jr had 3 boys, Ferdinand,Albert and John. They are a...

Wegener in Minnasota Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Mark Wegener

Surnames > Wegener

My great grandfather was Fritz Wegener a stone mason. My grandfather was Edward Wegener and homesteaded in the Bertha, wrights town, Parkers prairie rural area. I would be interested in info about Fritz who came fr...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions